Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (43332 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Caution30: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
In the wisdom of millions of Nigerians he was elected as president over yhe ineffectual buffoon. The 5% who are yet to come to terms with this fact, must learn how to cope with their pain
same pain u are also struggling silently with
despite d fact that it is difficult for u to admit
d economic crisis dis administration has plunge into.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by chrisxxx(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians voted Buhari without certificate presentation believing he was unduly victimized by PDP. If to the extent that he is the president and his certificate is still debatable I doubt how 2019 will be like if he nurses the ambition to continue in office.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Bgorgeous: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2016
But he didn't go to school Na! . idiots
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by engineerboat(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
All I can learn from this picture is:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

If you have found, please provide me with the link so I can download.

I feel his PhD is a fraud!!!

http://aquaticcommons.org/3411/1/PAGINA197.pdf
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by jorospet2(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:

All I'm asking for is his intellectual contributions to knowledge in his field terms of journals, you cannot claim to be a PhD holder without having publications. If I want his PhD thesis, I'll go to UNIPORT but not journals; publishers publish articles written by researchers online for free or for sale but I've not found that of GEJ.

Besides, I'm not asking for his certificate, I'm only asking for his articles online.
http://www.ajol.info/index.php/tzool/article/view/52080
There are many more if you know your way around academic archives. Just because you can't find something doesn't mean it's non-existent.
Kind regards.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by oc2fish: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2016
pussyeater:

Ode!... A SaharaReporters investigation into criminal activity in the United States by one Aisha Buhari confirms that the perpetrator is not the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari. SaharaReporters began its latest investigation following the circulation of reports that Mrs. Buhari—wife of President Muhammadu Buhari—was involved in a bribe scheme in 2002 in which she wired the sum of $170,000 to disgraced former US Congressman William Jefferson.

Yes good wailers can roast now. WHEN AISHA GO VISIT AMERICA useless ZOMBIES.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Kosy79(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Best world comedian is Muhammadu Buhari, i personally hand d crown to u cos u r d best clown ever, even other international leaders will be laughing at ur stupidity. Ay, basketmouth, Akpororo are learners.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by prstge007: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
My Name is Razaki from Owo and this is my story.
I was hanging out alone in a bush smoking some hard weed at around 11pm.
I decided to leave for my house but no taxi on that route at that time of the night, so i started recalling old comedies and started laughing on ma own and i also decided to hitch a ride home if possible.
It started raining heavily and suddenly a range rover jeep stopped by my side. I quickly jumped into the passengers side and closed the door then the car started moving, and just when I was about to say thank you to the driver, I discovered there was no one in the car. I started to freak out but was too scared to jump out of a moving vehicle.
When the car got to a bend, a hand came in through the driver's window and turned the steering wheel. This happened twice and on the third time I totally freaked out, jumped out of the car screaming and landed in a ditch full of rain water. I got up and ran for my dear life and entered the nearest bar I found.
After downing 4 bottles of Odeku and narrating my ghost story to anyone who cared to listen, three guys just walked into the same bar all drenched in rain water.
One of them pointed at me and said, "isn't that the mad man who entered the car while we were pushing it"?
post this in the joke session. its a dope man...kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by youalreadyknow(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

You also feel GEJ being a LECTURER before delving into politics was a fraud too? Or lecturers in your uni can't write publications
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by AreaFada2: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Martinkev:
I have pictures I took with some classmates of mine. They were rusticated. No certificate. Just saying.

Hahahaha.

In 25 years time they will show your group pic as their certificate. shocked

9ja na real comedy central, I swear. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by aubventure: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country
This is human certificate. didn't you have classmates that dropped out school and are still doing well. If he has certificate let him present it. Do you mean your certificate is also human certificate
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by AreaFada2: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Caution30:

same pain u are also struggling silently with
despite d fact that it is difficult for u to admit
d economic crisis dis administration has plunge into.

In fact the 5% expected this situation and most better prepared. Many Zombies of March 2015 are groaning under the economic hardship.

I seriously savour mocking a former die-hard zombie when she complains of no light to charge phones & other devices, plus economic hardship.

Funny thing is she's now very fond of asking money anyhow. I always ask her to ask fellow Zombies for help. cheesy grin grin grin

Shame & facesaving won't let them admit here online, where they can form big boy.

In real life, many dey do 0-1-0 now.
Whenever they manage to charge phone to come online, they are very ANGRY at non-Zombies. They hate the smirk on our faces. grin cheesy grin

A wise man once said "it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by win3k: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country

mumu, this is middle school!
He may have primary and middle but where is his secondary school one if he actually went and finished it before Northern quota system pushed him into ARMY?
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Saturday80(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2016
YOLO1:
What we need is the certificate, not his classmates. The scenario is like asking for ur car receipt and you showing us the people u attended the same driving school together.... is there any correlation?
thanks my dear
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Saturday80(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Baba u no go kill person @all who ask u of ur classmates na school certificate we need not classmates [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by lordkhalifa(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Do they bring his WAEC certificate along
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by mansmith(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:

The issue at hand is certificate. How difficult is it to produce common paper?
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
DICKtator:

Hey girl

You have to be extra careful when you correct grammatical blunders here or it would be the case of the kettle calling the pot black!!

That "its" is wrong #Iamjustsaying

It ought to be either "It's" or "it is"

Kindly take note!!!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin busted.
I still don5t get it when busy body people try to correct others when they themselves are not English by origin
This is not meant to be English class biko and anyone wey get problem should do one.well done 4 bursting that craaaap
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
youalreadyknow:

You also feel GEJ being a LECTURER before delving into politics was a fraud too? Or lecturers in your uni can't write publications
He has gone mute since we exposed him to publications by GEJ.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Ndycharly: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Course Rep without classmates, Buhari classmate without certificate.....i see[b][/b][sup][/sup]
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ojefkin: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
I know you will not die on the throne. When you leave then you will answer those unanswered questions
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by basadenet: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians are not after your classmates but your certificate. Pmb show your certificate period. We all have classmates at one point in time but we may end up not finishing together.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Omeokachie: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
PMB should frame these pictures for use in lieu of his certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.