Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (43333 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by anonimi: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
bbjummy:

Wait a minute o bros, I don't get!
Of what will the president deliver us?
Okay perhaps what he already got us into abi?
Or may be of the 1 bag of rice selling for 20k ni?
Or perhaps of the one packet of spaghetti selling for #210.
O'ma se o! undecided undecided.
Bro have you heard that people now exchange other people's Mills for sand at the millers in the north?
Stolen pot of rice and stolen pot of tuwo? Bros na only God go deliver us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by erico2k2(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bolustic:

[b]Hello,
Don't derail our discourse with irrelevant questions. I have friends who are PhD holders as well as MSc holders:

Tunde Oseni, Gabriel Olarenwaju Adeola, Elueze Chidinma, Samuel Ogunwa, Tunji Adenugba.

Google the aforementioned names and see if you won't find their journals. Some of them are about to attain Phd but have contributed to knowledge.

Until I find that of GEJ, I won't believe his PhD isn't a monumental fraud.

[/b]
Ok I dunno where you was searching but here you go mayB you might think difference and I'm going to search for these guys or to make it quick for us provide me direct links plz
for GEJ here http://aquaticcommons.org/3411/

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Coolgent(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abeymills:
Bunch of old vultures
May God punish you for insulting those gentlemen, ameeen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by dracosith(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Please, can someone tell me when was June- 30- 2016.

I've been waiting for Aisha Buhari to visit the USA, APC released a statement stating that the first lady would be coming to Colorado, USA to falsify Fayose's claim that she's a wanted person in America.

leave those lies...she cant

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by uvalued(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
YOLO1:
What we need is the certificate, not his classmates. The scenario is like asking for ur car receipt and you showing us the people u attended the same driving school together.... is there any correlation?

naija!! want what they want not any other...lol

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
No certificate will ever be presented to please any wailer. Buhari is president and there is nothing you can do about it except wail. Even that worthless lawyer was forced to back down
comments like this is why militants blow up stuff to frustrate this country...comments like this....so Nigerians should settle for a fraud by ll means.tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by hardbody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country

I knew some fellow drop outs and nit wits like you with little or no brains will come up with this rubbish of a comment. It's common knowledge that Mr president went to school, and dropped out without writing his final school leaving exams. He was given a note to go and join the military. That way he wrote no Cambridge exams. No one is saying he did not go to school, we are saying he was not tested to confirm whether he could have passed or failed. Rather than provide the proof even after going to London, he lined up 19 SANS to defend something as simple as WAEC.

I am tired of explaining this simple matter. Are people this dumb?

8 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
comments like this is why militants blow up stuff to frustrate this country...comments like this....so Nigerians should settle for a fraud by ll means.tufiakwa
If comments like mine are the reason for the terrorista ro blow stuff up, then ill encourage them to keep up the good work
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by hardbody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
No certificate will ever be presented to please any wailer. Buhari is president and there is nothing you can do about it except wail. [/b]Even that worthless lawyer was forced to back down[b]

I am happy you know he was forced to back down. Thankfully generations yet unborn will read and know that we were ruled by a man with no certificate and that we kept quiet through it and the only voice that tried to speak up was shut down. Shame on us as a nation. We are fighting corruption with corrupt people, and leaders. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by breakeven: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
All we are saying is show us certificate and not faces of some old and tired faces. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
If comments like mine are the reason for the terrorista ro blow stuff up, then ill encourage them to keep up the good work
you allow a certificateless old man to rule a young educated man like you (except you are an illiterate without certificate too) and you are satisfied...its a predominant Nigeria black trait..to always settle for less like slaves...

Shey you see your life

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Raph6091: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
hardbody:

I am happy you know he was forced to back down. Thankfully generations yet unborn will read and know that we were ruled by a man with no certificate and that we kept quiet through it and the only voice that tried to speak up was shut down. Shame on us as a nation. We are fighting corruption with corrupt people, and leaders. Rubbish.
exactly my point...because of tribalism and bigotry Nigeria have chosen to settle with a president who isn't qualified to be a president in a country like Nigeria that is highly driven by education. ..its highly pathetic . I feel so bad....A big shame...A slap on all our faces..

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
you allow a certificateless old man to rule a young educated man like you (except you are an illiterate without certificate too) and you are satisfied...its a predominant Nigeria black trait..to always settle for less like slaves...

She you see your life
In the wisdom of millions of Nigerians he was elected as president over yhe ineffectual buffoon. The 5% who are yet to come to terms with this fact, must learn how to cope with their pain
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by donmaxman: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
ochallo:
Apc is the king of propanganda, they started it in the campaign and they intend to do it till the last day and Nigerians are eating it up.
Remember the girl that gave her school lunch money to buhari
and the old woman that contributed her life savings.
and the chibok girl that was "miraculously" rescued but she is now nowhere to be found.
Now after threatening the lawyer to drop the suit, they go and bring old people from daura to come and take picture with him because he obviously doesn't have a certificate.
Who invited them?
What was the occasion?
They couldn't even allow them into the house, he met them at the door where the photographer was waiting for them. I wonder how much they took home.
May God deliver this country from the demonic lies of APC.

My Brother God Bless you. A congregation of Duara dullards.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Situation001(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
IceMan85:
grin iffa I hear.
Arranged classmates
who promise you tomorrow..

how sure are you that you won't die overnight.. and Buhari will rule till 2023..
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Iyoma2(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
They all have NEPA BILL as their certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
hardbody:

Your opinion counts for nothing. Buhari is President. No certificate will be shown to you
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by JoSaintiago: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
demelza:
An illiterate calling someone a dunce. Wonders will not cease!

Its not "am" but "I'm".

There is nothing like "while as", its "WHEREAS".
For further lessons, go get Mastering English.
whateva!!!as far as u got d message ,i need not ur crap after all am better dan dat dunce
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by donmaxman: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Izonpikin:

Shey you see your life

Frankly speaking in a country where things work bubu work not even get work as a janitor. A guy who forged WAEC and said he knows nothing about economics or business management is given the most important job in Nigeria.He has to manage the Nigerian economy at this moment of recession. Frankly speaking the country is doomed. A country where boasting of lack of economic managerial skills and relationship management skills becomes a thing of pride for the president where ignorance becomes bliss.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by JoSaintiago: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
demelza:

Its not "am" but "I'm".

teacher u corrected evrything but forget to change sit to "sat"!!!!! Abeg carry ur first class queen's english go mud
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Ferguson0709: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where is Prof. Jega cos all I'm seeing is association of white bearded men

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
I believe @this point,its not wrong to ask questions....my only argument abt Buhari's education. is that he has no valid certificate#papa show us your certificate and not your classmates#aboki abeg get sense#with. 13 sans,you've already written your SSCE.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by tranxo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
But where is the Certificate na...
lol

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by hardbody: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
Your opinion counts for nothing. Buhari is President. No certificate will be shown to you

God owes me a personal explanation for lumping me together with people like you that only reason through the an.us. No sense to follow simple logic..

Its not about Goodluck or buhari. It is about the position of the law in a democratic setting. I am neither a zombie nor a wailer whatever those means. I voted for no one, they both are incompetent by my standards , infact I don't even carry a card bexcuse I don't want to risk belonging to the same party with your likes. However, the minimum qualification required by law to contest was breached by the man you people canvassed and voted for, that is what counts, for me.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
no woman fr the class?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by tayo200(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
maybe he was d class captain then
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
hardbody:

God owes me a personal explanation for lumping me together with people like you that only reason through the an.us. No sense to follow simple logic..

Its not about Goodluck or buhari. It is about the position of the law in a democratic setting. I am neither a zombie nor a wailer whatever those means. I voted for no one, they both are incompetent by my standards , infact I don't even carry a card bexcuse I don't want to risk belonging to the same party with your likes. However, the minimum qualification required by law to contest was breached by the man you people canvassed and voted for, that is what counts, for me.
Nice words that still amount to nothing. No certificate will be tendered and Buhari remains president, until the 95% think otherwise at the next polls. In the meantime goodluck with your demands on God
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by DICKtator: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
demelza:

Its not "am" but "I'm".

Hey girl

You have to be extra careful when you correct grammatical blunders here or it would be the case of the kettle calling the pot black!!

That "its" is wrong #Iamjustsaying

It ought to be either "It's" or "it is"

Kindly take note!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Clemsworld(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
How mach each them collect to appear in this pix.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by DICKtator: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
tit:
ha ha ha
this buhari is a clown!

the other day, one boy saw me wearing unilag tee-shirt.
he ask me if i attend unilag,
i tell am yes.

(yes, i attended a weekend party at unilag).

What/where is the correlation of what you typed with the topic?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by cnsprince76: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country

So, this visit is equivalent to certificate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.