Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now (88454 Views)

"I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / The 7 Ways You Are Breaking Your Wife’s Heart Without Saying A Word / Always To Love You ,till My Phone Do Us Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by laikas: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
bros divorce her, buh before then from nw on the fone is nw urs as evidence, she doesnt love u so take off ur mind and act like a man or one day u wil wake up dead.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
OK. We have read your own version of the story. Remains 2 other versions we have to read before we can make up our minds on what to tell you, your wife's version and the truth.

Oh, btw you mentioned that you were both Yoruba, whats's the relevance in helping us understand your story?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by laikas: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tritri:
I dont believe this.But if it true a woman could do this to you.Please be careful of your Assest as your SOUL could easily be deleted since she is listening to people to spoil the reputation that took u years to build.

Advice: Seize the phone on a weekend.Call your parent and her parent that it about life and death.Once they r gather play it for them.But before then..make sure someone else is present so she dont lie against u.
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by ify84(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Let not Divorce be ur first option. Call d family meeting and play d records.... Then, let her tell u people what changed her, if it's ur behaviour... Then come back here and tell us her reasons against u that made her to change.... Before we can begin to talk of divorce!
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Almajiri1: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
80% of men are dying silently in their marriages.I pity men that still thinks it's the men's world.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Beey(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Divorce her now or loose your last testicle. Jeeze, bunch of bipolar women. Honestly man, leave that woman or loose your last testicle. Life is too short to live it worrying about silly things like this
jeez, 1st thing to do would have been to transfer the data of the recordings to your phone as evidence incase she later denies.Did you do that?You are in a very dangerous situation and you need to watch your back even before a final decision is made
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by emyreal1010(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
i would advice u to call an emagency meeting between both families let them listen to d same conversation u found on her phone expecially ur parent be4 any action be taking but i would advice u to divorce her they advice her to finally kill u
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by laikas: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tritri:
I dont believe this.But if it true a woman could do this to you.Please be careful of your Assest as your SOUL could easily be deleted since she is listening to people to spoil the reputation that took u years to build.
u neva see wife, this one is evn small compared to the i witness in my estate.
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by greatwhite(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Before you make your decision:

1. Seek spiritual help, your wife is a total stranger. Find out who she is and what her mission is.

2. Do a DNA test for your daughter. Just to be sure she is yours.

3. Inform your parent and your lawyer about the issue.

4. Write your will. It might sound funny but you really should.

5. Find a way to copy the files on her phone. Duplicate it.

6. Call her parent and your parent for a family meeting. Play the files for them.

7. Tell them your decision.

I pray your final decision would be the one that would preserve your life.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Beey(f): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
GoldenJAT:
call a family meeting sharply....giv them no room 2 suspect that you are up2 something,do make sure every1 of her siblings are there ...as well as urs.. play those records for them... and divorce her.. the marriage is over already... Just tell urself d hard truth.... u married a wolf in sheep clothing... that family is a cult,prepare 2c and hear more than u can take.... ur time start's now.. I personally be following you up.. don't mind having ur number... stories like these one.. is what makes men treat even d good women with disdain. ...it breaks my heart 2 know that those that can clean ur tears are actually d ones that will make u cry blood.. u will come out stronger. the Lord is ur strength!
Jeez I totally agree with you.She is an evil woman from an equally evil family.He better leave while he still had breath.Sounds like a scene of a horror movie

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
her sisters may be here amongst us on this thread...
if you the sisters op is talking about please identify your presence by raising up your hands.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by laikas: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
krak101:
This world's turning to something else. Some months back a man was accused of killing his wife in Lagos... News made the headlines and I think the case is still in court. The man claimed his wife was cheating and one thing one thing she died. Now the girls family are accusing the guy of killing their daughter and dude is denying. Only Lord God knows. Bottom line, take your daughter for a DNA test to confirm her paternity. Invite your parents and her family for a peace talk. Then play all the recordings, I believe as a techie guy you've copied the calls. Long story short I don't see myself forgiving that woman but it's your call. And even if I did forgive her we'll surely path ways. That's for sure. Speed is of the essence bro. Save your neck while you still can.
u've spoken well
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Timbuktou:
When passing judgement, consideration of intent is a critical element. Establishment of intent is often the difference between murder, premeditated murder, manslaughter, etc.

Thats why if the op had backhanded his wife that morning she started the drama, his sins would have been lower in gravity than hers. Her actions in this saga are premeditated, cynical, diabolical. Only a witch would disagree with me. grin
Hey stranger.

Dude, I find it hard to believe that anyone would suggest something other than divorce, like wtf? Talking about how she's naive, vulnerable and doesn't have a mind of her own, say what? grin

That woman knows exactly what she's doing, Satan has nothing on her.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Irishrena1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP

How many times did I call you? Are you just realising like me that in this life we are surrounded by strangers whom we thought to be our closest friends? I recently got my own shocker. I saw someone I thought I knew, turn into a stranger and a beast before my very eyes. I'm still getting over I and God just gave me my biggest breakthrough from that incident a few hours ago. So I tell you from experience, never expect much from people. Hope for the best but expect the worst. A fellow nairalander gave me those words. He said that way I cannot be surprised by anything. He said do not let your happiness to depend on anybody but yourself. But do things for people, make them happy, that way you too will be happy.

My dear it has happened it has happened. Pull yourself together and move on. I know God hates divorce but I wouldn't want to hear a story that touches the heart as a follow up to this one, where one person killed the other.

If I were the one, I'd transfer those files to my own storage without her knowing. Act the part of the unaware husband so she doesn't suspect that you know what you know. You need her to be uunsuspicious for you to be able to act cordinatedly and calculatedly. Look for an excuse to call members of both families together. Make duplicate copies of those recordings. Then when everybody is together, use a good device that is very audible to play those recordings.

When that is done, take the matter from there as the spirit leads you. You can come back and open another thread. I hope I'll see it. Send me an email via my siggy if you need to. I'll respond

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Totfulguy: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
DevGuru:
UPDATE

I sincerely appreciate the fact that almost everyone here regards this matter a very serious one, this alone warms my heart a little. I have read through every single comment on this thread and I appreciate everyone. I couldn't take down the names of those whose comments aligned with my aim of keeping my marriage, but I thank everyone all the same. I realised from a myriad of comments that informing my people will mean a beginning of the end for my marriage. My daughter too is a major consideration. Above all, she's carrying another 6 week pregnancy. I have therefore decided to eliminate (or maybe suspend as the case turns out) informing any of my family members. I decided to play the records to her while I added some words. I started by telling her that my love for her made me decide to talk to her and not to anyone who would possibly fuel separation in my home like her sisters have done. She was shocked because she had never heard any allegation from me towards her elder ones before. She thought I was crazy and I wanted to bring up what was not. Then I played a little while I summarised the wildest words from her sisters which I heard in other discussion. For the FIRST time, my wife couldn't deny ANYTHING as she was convinced beyond doubt that she had been finished. She cried bitterly as I talked further but did not know what to do. But what pained me further was that it was obvious she cried because she saw that I was going to turn to an emperor and ridicule and justifiably disgrace her elderly advisers, NOT really because I was betrayed.

Right there, I was looking for a particular one to play and then even heard what I didn't hear before. Her eldest sister said she had discussed with some other siblings to intensify efforts towards her job search that as soon as she gets a job, she would have to be sending money home for them to create something for her in their town so she could come settle. She cried further as she heard it too. I told her the implications of what she had done to me with her people and then left her in the room because my baby girl was disturbing me. Anytime our voices are not friendly, she interrupts and cries for attention. I took my daughter to the living room and was playing with her.

After about 1 hour, she came to the living room and fell down before me as she cried further, saying "I'm sorry". Then I asked her to state exactly what she was begging me for - her betrayal or her siblings' offence. She knows me very well, she quickly said her betrayal (even though I knew that wasn't the primary cause of her heavy heart). Then I told her I was willing to forgive her in the spirit of upholding my marital vows to her. I explained further that for the sake of our daughter and the unborn one(s), I was willing to forgive her and build a stronger home with her. She felt a little relief knowing that she was getting back into me. I then said "but from this minute, I'm in a ruthless war with anyone, I repeat, ANYONE who is determined to break my home as I now have to guard our togetherness jealously". I stated further that the only thing I would hold against her was if she ever stood in my way. Just as if a thunder just struck and killed someone dear to her, she cried loudly again saying "she had finished her life". She said she would be the one to suffer in the war I just declared and that I should just allow her to call all of them and tell them never to meddle into our affairs again. I refused to fall for that trick and held my stance that my resolve was not going to change and I walked away. Since then till this moment, she has been like a mourning widow. When it was time for food, we ate together as usual and I've been the one trying to talk now. She hasn't spoken with anyone on phone since then, although I don't know about Whatsapp or BBM chat. Now she's waiting for the next available opportunity when she could plead for her sisters again... only God knows for how long the waiting would be. Let me quickly mention that she sent me an SMS from the bedroom a while ago: I CAN SEE THE HANDWORK OF THE DEVIL IN THIS WHOLE MATTER, PLS LET'S TRY TO RESIST THE DEVIL THIS TIME SO HE CAN FLEE FROM OUR HOME. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD DEAR".... I simply replied from the living room: "ON THE CONTRARY HONEY, I CAN SEE THE HAND OF GOD. CAN'T YOU SEE IT?"

On another note, I do not want to assume that she will not tell her sisters, although it might take a while because she knew they would rebuke her for delivering them into the hands of their 'enemy' through Call Recorder. But before she informs them, I think I'd follow someone's advice here too that I should reveal it to someone who could keep it away from my mum and sisters, which is surely my Dad - just to put someone in the know, in case I begin to smell rat poison in my food... lol. What do you think?

Cc: ezechueze, Mafking, AccidentalGenius, RadicallyBlunt, ojun50, GoldenJAT, olempe, LuveU2, goldbim, phabulous88, pharmagba, 2goodbobo, PezzoNovante, marvelous000, Tritri, IRserveMyComent, AlienStar, STENON, krak101, AccidentalGenius, danduchi, samsam2019, uchedydy, Ruemufaith, sashishalom, ednut1, bakynes, sumborr, general111, byvan03, obiak4, Eketem, obiak4, emekachimek, elektra, priceaction, segzy0i, MizzD, richyfunky, bellong, nnamdibig, Timbuktou, TheArchangel, tearoses, andromida, HaneefahRN, TV01, Amelian, WellEndowed, Jethrolite, baeboo, trishapal, drss, Donemmy, Ujoan, pcguru1, Tochex101, pastorpussy, crackhaus, ranktzy, cococandy, mysticgal, toksbisola, Okikiki, succourplanet, Darla, ummeey, kaboninc, BiggyB242, Ishilove

Brother, If you loose your evidence, the messages, you are FINISHED. Save them in your dropbox. I REPEAT IF YOU LOOSE THOSE messages, you are FINISHED. SAVE THEM IN THE CLOUD. This is not to keep account of evil, BUT that level of treachery is dangerous and will not stop if you are not well armed. The messages are your weapons. Your handling of the situation is commendable,epic and legendary. Share the story with two trusted person and LET YOUR WIFE KNOW that someone knows. If you keep this to yourself alone, you could get killed and it would be treated as suicide! You are a great guy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Lescalier: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
bezimo:
Are you sure that lady is your wife.
What kind of lady rubbishes her husband before his family and her family.

Bro you dont have a wife you were only living with a pretender.

These kind of ladies (I wouldn't call them wives) plenty o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by freedomm: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
If all you have written is true.your wife is one scary person.but it is not an excuse for divorce.marriage is for better and for worse.now this is a very serious worse.
Prayer is the key.pray and ask the holy spirit for direction.
You are the priest of your home and God can talk to you directly and reveal what he wants you to do.
Do not confront your inlaws.Infact continue to show love.
God will continue to protect u and with continous faithful prayers you will definitely see the hand of God in all.stay safe.God be withyou.
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by 0ubenji(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sir, keep it in mind that thr was a reason dat call recorder apund to be on d fone to ur advantage..
It was a loose-end on her side..but God Has a way of exposin these smartest evil ones..
U were lucky dis time...dnt push ur luck again wit pragmatics..
plz act swiftly..u might nt be lucky a Second time..
Juz follow d advise of odaz tellin u to summon a family meetin nd play d tape openly..
Then sit and watch as Woe betides the person who wud try to patronize u wit marriage sermons..#gudluck

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by tolufase: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
The hard truth must be told. Just make sure you get those records intact as your evidence and call a family where you will review what had transpired between two of you and call it a day. End of discussion
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Kunberg: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
That's bad
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by BusinessHub1: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op, to be frank with u i have nothing else to tell u. Alot has been said already..just select some points from there.
This and other incidences are forming part of lessons i have to learn about women. May God help me (as i hope to get a beautiful family someday) cos day by day am growing distanced from women..can't date, don't keep mistress either.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
bukatyne:
Fem29, thanks for the mention.

@DevGuru:

I feel this is not the whole story. Nobody goes seeking for advice when there is no problem ( real/imagined).

What changed your wife from a loving fiancée who stood by you to a betrayer who is working towards building a parallel life?

What did you do to your wife?
Must he have done something to her? Can't people just decide to be bad on their own? Who's to say she wasn't pretending all this while?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Owliver(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
but why would she record it?
fake story
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by chronique(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ OP: take ur daughter for a DNA test. When you've confirmed she's your child,copy those recordings to your phone. Invite your pareents,her parents and siblings. Play those recordings in front of them. When done,ask them to take their daughter away till further notice. Don't divorce her yet. Let her spend thee next 6months - 1yr in her father's house,while her sisters who adviced her,are in their husband's houses. After a year,if she's sensible,the shame of living under her parents after being driven out of her matrimonial home while her sisters remain in their husband's houses,will give her sense. If possible,make sure the husbands of her sisters are around,when you're playing the recorded audios.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by pharmagba: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but don't talk nonsense next time.

Which one is folly is in the mind of a woman? So all women are f00lish or wetin? You people should stop in o. angry

Is that the only thing that matters to you in all this issue on ground?
This is a classical case of the folly I'm talking about in women.

Anyway,I don't know the level of your English, but I used 'folly' figuratively, it is like your kid sister did something wrong and you're angry and someone said to you 'don't be angry she is just a child'
The objective is for you to overlook the offence. I hope you've gotten some wisdom
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Kunberg: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by LUV1: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just pray notting God can not do Jesus is coming soon
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by buksaylor001: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Did you transfer those recorded files to your phone?
If no,get it first and we will move further-
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by papinx(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now by Moheat(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Story that touches the heart. OP file for divorce ASAP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.