Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8307 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Yes, in many. It causes some men to shoot with more voluntary control over a process that was designed to be involuntary.

Poor sperm quality or even insufficient sperm cells may be the symptom when it's really all in your head. Btw, sperm count tests are done by mastur)bation, so if your problem is already mastur)bation, then the count will automatically be off.

I guess you didnt read where I said I carried out no test. When I say no test...that includes sperm count tests.

Some of us actually believe faith works because we have tried and proven it repeatedly.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

In the spirit of the moment since you seem to have an explanation for everything kindly share with us the ignorant ones the origin of the wind...where it comes from and where its going everytime it passes you.

Give it a name please.

Origin: your colon, probably the lower part.

Destination: your buccal cavity.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Origin: your colon, probably the lower part.

Destination: your buccal cavity.

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. I meant wind and not gas as in when you break wind. Wind aka breeze.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

[s]Yes, in many. It causes some men to shoot with more voluntary control over a process that was designed to be involuntary.

Poor sperm quality or even insufficient sperm cells may be the symptom when it's really all in your head. Btw, sperm count tests are done by mastur)bation, so if your problem is already mastur)bation, then the count will automatically be off.

[/s]

Lies . There is no truth in this . Masturbation does not affect fertility - it only reduces your sperm count , same with having sex numerous times , your sperm count only reduces .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'll stop attacking your stories and tell you why I can't give you proof of that unmerited favour I got

Most Nigerian atheists on nairaland can't afford to be traced physically; there's a reason you meet atheists only online (I'm sure even if you know atheists in real life, those atheists most likely can be counted on one hand) nothing stops me from giving the number right here except that, we aren't safe, you don't know me, I could pass by you tomorrow and won't know its you

This anonymity is the thing keeping us safe and as soon as it becomes safe for us to survive and thrive without anonymity, we can share our personal info like you just did

If you still don't believe me just look at what homosexuals went through in the USA before it became safe for them, did you now see how many people are now openly Homo? Mind you, they didn't just become homo, most of them have been homo in their closet but had to keep it secret; that's what we are going through in Nigeria right now atheists here are versions of American gay people in the last decade backwards

I'm infact not doubting your story but my scepticism is that these things can happen to people who worship other gods, if you are really interested in such miracles that contain "proofs" just like the ones you claim up there from Muslims, Google is your friend

You can see claims of Hindu gods having performed "miracles" in their lives

Just go on google

And you'll be delusional to think that ALL favours everyone has received except Christians are merited

I hope you understand me better now

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I guess you didnt read where I said I carried out no test. When I say no test...that includes sperm count tests.

Some of us actually believe faith works because we have tried and proven it repeatedly.

Listen dude, you wont reveal your mastur)bation habits on a public forum because you have already wrapped yourself in the cloth of piety. Someone who claims not to take medicines on account of his strong faith won't admit to watching po.rn. It's counter intuitive.

Let's leave it at that. I've already said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

In the spirit of the moment since you seem to have an explanation for everything kindly share with us the ignorant ones the origin of the wind...where it comes from and where its going everytime it passes you.

Give it a name please.

Unlike almost all theists, most Atheists admit that they don't know everything

If you ask me the origin of the wind, I'll simply tell you "I don't know" but we don't fill that gap in knowledge with the supernatural

People who do that are simply using "God of the gaps"

1 find something humans can't explain

2 ask an atheist

3 if he doesn't know, say "god did it"

The problem with this thinking however is that it DOESN'T favour their cause AT ALL

that's because there have been so many things such "thinkers" over years have attributed to God and had been disproven
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I'll stop attacking your stories and tell you why I can't give you proof of that unmerited favour I got

Most Nigerian atheists on nairaland can't afford to be traced physically; there's a reason you meet atheists only online (I'm sure even if you know atheists in real life, those atheists most likely can be counted on one hand) nothing stops me from giving the number right here except that, we aren't safe, you don't know me, I could pass by you tomorrow and won't know its you

This anonymity is the thing keeping us safe and as soon as it becomes safe for us to survive and thrive without anonymity, we can share our personal info like you just did

If you still don't believe me just look at what homosexuals went through in the USA before it became safe for them, did you now see how many people are now openly Homo? Mind you, they didn't just become homo, most of them have been homo in their closet but had to keep it secret; that's what we are going through in Nigeria right now atheists here are versions of American gay people in the last decade backwards

I'm infact not doubting your story but my scepticism is that these things can happen to people who worship other gods, if you are really interested in such miracles that contain "proofs" just like the ones you claim up there from Muslims, Google is your friend

You can see claims of Hindu gods having performed "miracles" in their lives

Just go on google

And you'll be delusional to think that ALL favours everyone has received except Christians are merited

I hope you understand me better now

Very poor rebuttal . There are pastors whose source of power for miracles is not genuine . People also go to herbalists with various sicknesses and they get their healing . So you are not making any sense
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very poor rebuttal . There are pastors whose source of power for miracles is not genuine . People also go to herbalists with various sicknesses and they get their healing . So you are not making any sense

Thanks for finally shooting yourself in the foot by proving my point grin

Read through my posts on this thread and find out how you did

3 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

If you ask me the origin of the wind, I'll simply tell you "I don't know" but we don't fill that gap in knowledge with the supernatural

2 ask an atheist

If this is your reason for becoming an atheist then sha ... sha .. sha .. shame !

Acknowledging the power of God is not being ignorant . If a cripple from birth should starting walking after prayers , won't you admit that your source has responded to your request ? Is that ignorance ?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Listen dude, you wont reveal your mastur)bation habits on a public forum because you have already wrapped yourself in the cloth of piety. Someone who claims not to take medicines on account of his strong faith won't admit to watching po.rn. It's counter intuitive.

Young man taste and see that God is good. Stop running and hiding under philosophy. Open up and let God in and you will get all the proof you need.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If this is your reason for becoming an atheist then sha ... sha .. sha .. shame !

Acknowledging the power of God is not being ignorant . If a cripple from birth should starting walking after prayers , won't you admit that your source has responded to your request ? Is that ignorance ?

Do you lack basic comprehension? I was replying to his question about where wind comes from and where it goes

Wetin concern my post with cripple wey dem pray for?

Edit: have I ever in any way mentioned my reason for becoming an atheist? You're assuming and making shit up again as you go
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks for finally shooting yourself in the foot by proving my point grin

Read through my posts on this thread and find out how you did

How did this elude you ? The supernatural does exist ! Gosh you guys can be really obtuse

Apparently ,

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Do you lack basic comprehension? I was replying to his question about where wind comes from and where it goes

Wetin concern my post with cripple wey dem pray for?

Wow ! I just gave an example to elucidate the point I was making . Too slow mehn , these lots are too slow
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

2 ask an atheist

The problem with this thinking however is that it DOESN'T favour their cause AT ALL

that's because there have been so many things such "thinkers" over years have attributed to God and had been disproven

The fact that you have acknowledged the fact that you do not know everything and do not have answers to everything shows your crippled and deformed state. All you seek is something to complete you but erroneously you think it can be found in the philosophies of men when even those men are themselves crippled and deformed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did this elude you ? The supernatural does exist ! Gosh you guys can be really obtuse

Apparently ,

You've proven my point, now you're shooting blanks grin

Keep shooting them blanks
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You've proven my point, now you're shooting blanks grin

Keep shooting them blanks

empty ! Always empty .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Masturbation does not affect your fertility . How can you conclude when its obvious you know little about this subject ?

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lies . There is no truth in this . Masturbation does not affect fertility - it only reduces your sperm count , same with having sex numerous times , your sperm count only reduces .

Use your head, not your rear end.

It has been suggested that excessive masturbation affects virility by promoting both erectle dysfunction and premature ejaculation in the long term. [size=18pt] It has also been observed that sperm samples obtained via sexual intercourse contain between 70% and 120% more sperm. The reasons for this are not fully understood, but are thought to originate in the stimulation of nerves across all sensory systems during sex.
[/size]
A comprehensive semen analysis also includes the measurement of concentration of white blood cells, level of fructose (fuel for the sperm), overall volume of ejaculate, pH (needs to be alkaline as the vagina is acidic) and liquefaction time of the ejaculate.

You deliver different loads when you f)uck a real human as opposed to your own palm. Some men lack the mind power to differentiate. A lot of niggaz aren't adversely affected. But some people just cannot get their minds to recognize that they are smashing a real human.

http://menfertility.org/ten-tips-to-produce-more-sperm/
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

2 ask an atheist

Your words can be likened to an Ant standing before a grown man and beating its Chest while bragging that it can see over a hill that is way taller that it is and then challenging the man to tell him the colour of the tree on the other side of the tree and when tbe man does it then tries to tell the man how he may be colour blind and how the tree could be purple even when the man said its green.

Read this again and again until you grasp the true message.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

The fact that you have acknowledged the fact that you do not know everything and do not have answers to everything shows your crippled and deformed state. All you seek is something to complete you but erroneously you think it can be found in the philosophies of men when even those men are themselves crippled and deformed.

NO atheist have EVER claimed to know everything

Even YOU, a theist can't claim to know everything so I have no idea what youre trying to say here
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Amberon: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Are you this stupid?? Your IQ must be a negative number.
Weah96:

I'm sorry if I appear intrusive, but did Dr. Unuoha perform the DNA test?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

[

Where does it mention that masturbation affects fertility . First , do you know what fertility is ?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

[

Your Masturb...tion theory has been sqashed by me the one it was directed to so stop making an issue out of it as if you want to force it down out throats. Be creative and say something else.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Your words can be likened to an Ant standing before a grown man and beating its Chest while bragging that it can see over a hill that is way taller that it is and then challenging the man to tell him the colour of the tree on the other side of the tree and when tbe man does it then tries to tell the man how he may be colour blind and how the tree could be purple even when the man said its green.

Read this again and again until you grasp the true message.

This is how you liken atheists to?

I see you don't want sensible atheists on this thread, I've tried to be sensible enough

Since you can see the tree, tell us where the wind comes from and where it goes
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

I'm sorry if I appear intrusive, but did Dr. Unuoha perform the DNA test?

Amberon:

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amberon:

That is if he even has an IQ to measure at all.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by dalaman: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is this evidence supposed to show that the God of the bible works wonders in the lives of believers or what? I myself was married for 4 years without a kid. I had my first daughter 4 years after marriage when I was an atheist. I never prayed to any God. My wife herself is a Catholic but she isn't very religious. She prayed alot those times though. All my life I wanted to have two daughters and that was what I got now. Good and bad things happen to every body.

Around March I was traveling from Jos to Lagos with the Night bus. I just came back to Nigeria and went to visit a very close friend that lost his wife in Jos. We were close friends back in Germany me him and his wife. I followed Ezenwata transport from Jos to Lagos. The bus left around 5pm in the evening. Once we embarked on the journey a bus preacher stood up prayed and preached with very powerful convictions that we will get to our destination safely. He then went on about how he has never been sick for the past 15 years because of how God is by his side, preached and told people that they should give God and watch how he will bless and protect them. That was my first time ever of following a night but from one part of Nigeria to another and I was suprised that he collected money from the people. I've heard that bus preachers collect offerings from people but I've never witnessed it myself. The guy talked so much about God protecting him. As the journey proceeded. The man sat on seat 21 by the window. Around Okene as we were travelling a trailer loaded with some building materials on the opposite side released on of the things as a missile and it struck him right on his eye(his window was opened ). If you see blood. I am very sure he lost his sight as a result. There he was a pastor that was talking about God protecting him for over 15 years and not falling sick was mysteriously hit by a flying missile from a passing truck. Any body that stays in Jos can verify this story. It happened in March and the name of the bus company is Ezenwata transportation. They are located where people enter the night bus there around Meternity area in Jos.

The bottom line is good and bad happens to everybody regardless of religion. Muslims all experience miraculous events and attribute it to Allah. Hindus experience same. No evidence whatsoever to show that christians are better protected or having it better than non christians anywhere. It's just make belief. Same harm and disaster affects us all equally. Same prosperity and goodies spread around equally too as well.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This is how you liken atheists to?

I see you don't want sensible atheists on this thread, I've tried to be sensible enough

If you were sensible in the first place then I would not liken you to my write up above.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Your Masturb...tion theory has been sqashed by me the one it was directed to so stop making an issue out of it as if you want to force it down out throats. Be creative and say something else.

According to you, you don't even take medicines because of how strong your faith is. So it is counterintuitive for you to admit that you masturbate on a public forum anyway.

You didn't squash anything. I just left you alone.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
dalaman:
Is this evidence supposed to show that the God of the bible works wonders in the lives of believers or what? I myself was married for 4 years without a kid. I had my first daughter 4 years after marriage when I was an atheist. I never prayed to any God. My wife herself is a Catholic but she isn't very religious. She prayed alot those times though. All my life I wanted to have two daughters and that was what I got now. Good and bad things happen to every body.

Around March I was traveling from Jos to Lagos with the Night bus. I just came back to Nigeria and went to visit a very close friend that lost his wife in Jos. We were close friends back in Germany me him and his wife. I followed Ezenwata transport from Jos to Lagos. The bus left around 5pm in the evening. Once we embarked on the journey a bus preacher stood up prayed and preached with very powerful convictions that we will get to our destination safely. He then went on about how he has never been sick for the past 15 years because of how God is by his side, preached and told people that they should give God and watch how he will bless and protect them. That was my first time ever of following a night but from one part of Nigeria to another and I was suprised that he collected money from the people. I've heard that bus preachers collect offerings from people but I've never witnessed it myself. The guy talked so much about God protecting him. As the journey proceeded. The man say on seat 21 by the window. Around Okene as we were travelling a trailer loaded with some building materials on the opposite side released on of the things as a missile and it struck him right on his eye(his window was opened ). If you see blood. I am very sure he lost his sight as a result. There he was a pastor that was talking about God protecting him for over 15 years and not falling sick was mysteriously hit by a flying missile from a passing truck.

The bottom line is good and bad happens to everybody regardless of religion. Muslims all experience miraculous events and attribute it to Allah. Hindus experience same. No evidence whatsoever to show that christians are better protected or having it better than non christians anywhere. It's just make belief. Same harm and disaster affects us all equally. Same prosperity and goodies spread around equally too as well.

Thank you for this post

That's what I've been tryna say for sometime

Although I'm sure they'll find a "rebuttal" to this
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
dalaman:

Around March I was traveling from Jos to Lagos with the Night bus. I just came back to Nigeria and went to visit a very close friend that lost his wife in Jos. We were close friends back in Germany me him and his wife. I followed Ezenwata transport from Jos to Lagos. The bus left around 5pm in the evening. Once we embarked on the journey a bus preacher stood up prayed and preached with very powerful convictions that we will get to our destination safely. He then went on about how he has never been sick for the past 15 years because of how God is by his side, preached and told people that they should give God and watch how he will bless and protect them. That was my first time ever of following a night but from one part of Nigeria to another and I was suprised that he collected money from the people. I've heard that bus preachers collect offerings from people but I've never witnessed it myself. The guy talked so much about God protecting him. As the journey proceeded. The man say on seat 21 by the window. Around Okene as we were travelling a trailer loaded with some building materials on the opposite side released on of the things as a missile and it struck him right on his eye(his window was opened ). If you see blood. I am very sure he lost his sight as a result. There he was a pastor that was talking about God protecting him for over 15 years and not falling sick was mysteriously hit by a flying missile from a passing truck.

[size=14pt]1. There is no proof this story is true

2. How sure are you the "pastor" is telling the truth ? Anyone can say anything just like what you did . [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles / Should I Get Baptised The Second Time? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.