Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8306 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

He is still prattling because he has an itchy mind and an itchy tongue. Its called "I MUST BE HEARD SYNDROM"

Weah96 is a sad human being cry
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by OgundeleT(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=16pt]1. There is no proof the story is true .

2. There are fake pastors who say lots of things to finagle cash from people . Pick that brain up wherever you left it [/size]
but u believe in op story despite the loopholes there? that is why u people can believe in ur religion book and call other's thrash. that is hypocrisy bro

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:

but u believe in op story despite the loopholes there? that is why u people can believe in ur religion book and call other's thrash. that is hypocrisy bro

Mr Loopholes....please itemise the loopholes in my stories. Abeg help us.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
raph101:

Well nothing much about them really... Just know they gat some beef with God

By some beef with God, I mean some personal disgruntlement, like God didn't answer their prayers or why did God do this or stuff like that.

Why some people do become irreligious or feel betrayed(not to be confused with skeptic) after such experience; they are not actually atheists.

Usually, these people are filled with rage and express it in eloquent or not-so eloquent words.

Usually, these people are the famous cases of "ex-atheists" or "sinner turned saint"; "shit turned to gold" and other nonsense like that.

Atheist is NOTHING like that.

It implies "a lack of belief in God(s)"

That's it. Nothing else. It's simply saying "I don't believe what you claim".

I (we) don't hate you.
I (we) really don't.

I (We) just don't believe what you claim.

That's all.

and then after some personal parochial findings they summed up their bigoted thoughts that God don't exist.

I guess if you are referring to Gnostic Atheists then the boldened stands true.
However I, like most Atheists on NL are Agnostic atheists.

That is, we don't Know for sure whether God (whoever he/she/it) exists but the probablity of him being an anthropomorphic deity who spins man out of clay; directed someone to carve an ark that actually carried all the land speices; a deity that creates an entire galaxies and super galaxies; that supposedly crafted the universe we live in with just a word.....................somehow demands our attention.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

He is still prattling because he has an itchy mind and an itchy tongue. Its called "I MUST BE HEARD SYNDROM"

Deduction. Painstakingly trying to put 2 and 2 together, and succeeding, if your latest tone is any indication.

You know that I'm telling the truth. grin grin grin Libido is a contentious topic which invokes ideas of masculinity whenever it comes up. So I can understand your aggressive responses coming from that angle. However, you are the kind of person who stands in public to say that your body has been wrapped in the exclusive protection of a resurrected Jew spirit for decades. There is nothing I can say to make you accept responsibility for your palm work because it would contradict your protection clause.

Insult me all you want. I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by OgundeleT(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Mr Loopholes....please itemise the loopholes in my stories. Abeg help us.
if i should go by how u asked questions on others experience i can as well ask u many questions on ur post which u may answer but i may still claim am not satisfy with the answer u may provide and the fact that i don't believe ur story doesn't make it false or true, it is just my own choice to choose to disbelieve it. let's understand that calamity or good can befall anybody irrespective of one's religion so stop thinking your god is treating u special. the richest man in Africa is a Muslim and the richest man on earth is an atheist. u just believe what has happened to you is of ur god doing because u are a christian, non christian also experience what u tag as miracle and they also give it the name they like, be it miracle or magic whichever name u tag it depend on what u believe

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Amberon: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin
4everGod1:

That is if he even has an IQ to measure at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Stand Of Women In The Bible / How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / How Do We Identify A Righteous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.