Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8302 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

According to you, you don't even take medicines because of how strong your faith is. So it is counterintuitive for you to admit that you masturbate on a public forum anyway.

You didn't squash anything. I just left you alone.

Wow he left me alone....hahahaha. let me rephrase that for you. You hit a brickwall so did a detour is more like it.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Thank you for this post

That's what I've been tryna say for sometime

Although I'm sure they'll find a "rebuttal" to this

[size=16pt]1. There is no proof the story is true .

2. There are fake pastors who say lots of things to finagle cash from people . Pick that brain up wherever you left it [/size]
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=14pt]1. There is no proof this story is true

2. How sure are you the "pastor" is telling the truth ? Anyone can say anything just like what you did . [/size]

Yet I'm sure you accept that your fellow Christian hasn't taken any drug for almost 2 decades WITHOUT PROOF grin

THIS GUY IS EXPERT AT SHOOTING HIMSELF
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=16pt]1. There is no proof the story is true .

2. There are fake pastors who say lots of things to finagle cash from people . Pick that brain up wherever you left it [/size]

And I join you to intercede on his behalf that he finds his brain where he left it.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by dalaman: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=14pt]1. There is no proof this story is true

2. How sure are you the "pastor" is telling the truth ? Anyone can say anything just like what you did . [/size]

You can go to Ezenwata and confirm if it's true or not. Why is it that when things go wrong you throw your fellow christians under the bus with such lame statements? Christians undergo pain and suffering all the time. Innocent Christians get killed daily across the Nigerian highways through accidents or by armed robbers after praying before they embark on such journies all the time. So I sincerely wonder what it is you are saying here.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Yet I'm sure you accept that your fellow Christian hasn't taken any drug for almost 2 decades WITHOUT PROOF grin

THIS GUY IS EXPERT AT SHOOTING HIMSELF

See why even you see yourself as not being sensible? Proof of that being true is because I said it when it wasnt even connected to what I was asked at the time. I just said it to prove how radical a believer I am and not as a link to the issue at hand. Do you see why you are likened to the ant?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
dalaman:

You can go to Ezenwata and confirm if it's true or not. Why is it that when things go wrong you throw your fellow christians under the bus with such lame statements? Christians undergo pain and suffering all the time. Innocent Christians get killed daily across the Nigerian highways through accidents or by armed robbers after praying before they embark on such journies all the time. So I sincerely wonder what it is you are saying here.

[size=16pt]I am concerned with you proving the validity your story and the genuineness of the pastor [/size]. I am aware of what happens - this is another topic all together . Those experiences do not preclude God's existence or vitiate the efficacy of prayers .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

And I join you to intercede on his behalf that he finds his brain where he left it.

Its getting obvious he does not have one . But let's be hopeful still
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=16pt]I am concerned with you proving the validity your story and the genuineness of the pastor [/size]. I am aware of what happens - this is another topic all together . Those experiences do not preclude God's existence or vitiate the efficacy of prayers .

Tell your fellow Christian who shared his "testimony" here to do the same for his first testimony

YOU KEEP PROVING YOU'RE EXPERT AT SHOOTING YOURSELF
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Tell your fellow Christian who shared his "testimony" here to do the same for his first testimony

I need you to be logical , I hope you'll be .

My brother in Christ shares his testimony to the glory of God and even called you guys to scrutinize . An atheist tells a story that is intended to smear God's image as his "rebuttal" . Which story has the likelihood of being concocted . Dont be disingenuous
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I have told you to disprove the other two tesrimonies if you can as all the proof u need is there. If you disprove it then that means the first testimony is also false.

Besides somewhere here I mentioned Dr Onuoha and Penninsular hospital Ikota right?

Go and ask about the Child born on the 27th of December 2013 who was delivered by a doctor who shared the same name as the husband of the pregnant woman and who wad also celebrating his birthday same day.

The nurses can never forget that day because that night a lady came in with a dead 1 year old boy who was certified dead by the doctors but was raised to life when Dr Onuoha came in and asked we all pray. I am an evangelist by calling so I am popularly called evangelist in the hospital. My memory is engrained in them there so prove away.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I need you to be logical , I hope you'll be .

My brother in Christ shares his testimony to the glory of God and even called you guys to scrutinize . An atheist tells a story that is intended to smear God's image as his "rebuttal" . Which story has the likelihood of being concocted . Dont be disingenuous

How did you know his intentions? Nothing in his story attacks your god, your thinking and prejudice made it so

I can't verify his story same way you can't verify your brother's first story

The point I am trying to make is that bad things happen to Christians, atheists, Muslims and adherents of the other 5000 gods

Good things also happen to them too

And you'll be delusional to deny that

Let's stay logical and not mention things like "brain" and all those

I'm not good at jibes
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where does it mention that masturbation affects fertility . First , do you know what fertility is ?

Go back and read it or do your own research. This is not a classroom.

One minute ago, you said that it only lowers your count. Now after learning that it causes ED and premature ejaculation, you still insist on your silly question.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I have told you to disprove the other two tesrimonies if you can as all the proof u need is there. If you disprove it then that means the first testimony is also false.

Besides somewhere here I mentioned Dr Onuoha and Penninsular hospital Ikota right?

Go and ask about the Child born on the 27th of December 2013 who was delivered by a doctor who shared the same name as the husband of the pregnant woman and who wad also celebrating his birthday same day.

The nurses can never forget that day because that night a lady came in with a dead 1 year old boy who was certified dead by the doctors but was raised to life when Dr Onuoha came in and asked we all pray. I am an evangelist by calling so I am popularly called evangelist in the hospital. My memory is engrained in them there so prove away.

Funny how these details suddenly started popping up but were nowhere to be found hours ago when I asked you to prove it

What made you give these info now?

Anyways I'm not yet ready to prove your story false

I've already written a long epistle about that

I doubt your stories but I actually have nothing to gain or lose from taking my time out to prove or disprove
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I'll stop attacking your stories and tell you why I can't give you proof of that unmerited favour I got

Most Nigerian atheists on nairaland can't afford to be traced physically; there's a reason you meet atheists only online (I'm sure even if you know atheists in real life, those atheists most likely can be counted on one hand) nothing stops me from giving the number right here except that, we aren't safe, you don't know me, I could pass by you tomorrow and won't know its you

This anonymity is the thing keeping us safe and as soon as it becomes safe for us to survive and thrive without anonymity, we can share our personal info like you just did

If you still don't believe me just look at what homosexuals went through in the USA before it became safe for them, did you now see how many people are now openly Homo? Mind you, they didn't just become homo, most of them have been homo in their closet but had to keep it secret; that's what we are going through in Nigeria right now atheists here are versions of American gay people in the last decade backwards

I'm infact not doubting your story but my scepticism is that these things can happen to people who worship other gods, if you are really interested in such miracles that contain "proofs" just like the ones you claim up there from Muslims, Google is your friend

You can see claims of Hindu gods having performed "miracles" in their lives

Just go on google

And you'll be delusional to think that ALL favours everyone has received except Christians are merited

I hope you understand me better now

This is the LONG post I'm talking about
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by dalaman: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't know the pastor and I have never met him before. Just met him inside the bus. But my point is that good and bad happens to people regardless of religion. I can use myself as an example, a lot of good things have happened to me as an atheist. I applied for a job recently and I was the only person that was picked despite being the only atheist out of the 5 of us that applied. The others fasted and prayed but I the atheist got the Job. We just reason along our religious bubble and lines we fail to see the whole picture. Both theist and atheist experience delays in getting kids. Theist and atheist get rich and run very sucessful businesses. Both also suffer harm and misfortune. No evidence that some are better protected over the others.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Go back and read it or do your own research. This is not a classroom.

One minute ago, you said that it only lowers your count. Now after learning that it causes ED and premature ejaculation, you still insist on your silly question.

Your sperm count reduces with subsequent rounds of sex - that's the same effect of masturbation . Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction have to do with sexual pleasure and not fertility .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Funny how these details suddenly started popping up but were nowhere to be found hours ago when I asked you to prove it

What made you give these info now?

Anyways I'm not yet ready to prove your story false

I've already written a long epistle about that

I doubt your stories but I actually have nothing to gain or lose from taking my time out to prove or disprove

I am offering you further proof to hammer in my story with. At least there is proof a baby was raised from the dead that day and my wife put to bed same day. Some info is personal hence my reluctance but what I have provided is enough.

I dare you to prove it wrong! Dont slink away now that yoh have your proof. Go and verify....I DARE YOU!
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
dalaman:

I don't know the pastor and I have never met him before. Just met him inside the bus. But my point is that good and bad happens to people regardless of religion. I can use myself as an example, a lot of good things have happened to me as an atheist. [size=17pt]I applied for a job recently and I was the only person that was picked despite being the only atheist out of the 5 of us that applied. The others fasted and prayed but I the atheist got the Job.[/size] We just reason along our religious bubble and lines we fail to see the whole picture. Both theist and atheist experience delays in getting kids. Theist and atheist get rich and run very sucessful businesses. Both also suffer harm and misfortune. No evidence that some are better protected over the others.

Can you provide proof they all fasted and prayed and that you were the only atheist ? What the heck are you even saying grin , Im becoming uncomfortable with your efforts to traduce Christianity lies

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

I am offering you further proof to hammer in my story with. At least there is proof a baby was raised from the dead that day and my wife put to bed same day. Some info is personal hence my reluctance but what I have provided is enough.

I dare you to prove it wrong! Dont slink away now that yoh have your proof. Go and verify....I DARE YOU!

I definitely will once atheism becomes accepted
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Artful dodger.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lmao ... go to bed

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Artful dodger.

You haven't read my long post

Kindly read it
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmao ... go to bed

You have no point

You've already proven my first post true grin

I know it must hurt when you shoot yourself
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You have no point

You've already proven my first post true grin

I know it must hurt when you shoot yourself

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You haven't read my long post

Kindly read it

Same way you cannot jump on my proof to disprove me so I cannot jump on your long post. I'll pass.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Same way you cannot jump on my proof to disprove me so I cannot jump on your long post. I'll pass.

Thanks for reading it
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by dalaman: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you provide proof they all fasted and prayed and that you were the only atheist ? What the heck are you even saying grin , Im becoming uncomfortable with your efforts to traduce Christianity lies

They are christians and told me that they fasted and prayed. You don't have to believe me.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your sperm count reduces with subsequent rounds of sex - that's the same effect of masturbation . Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction have to do with sexual pleasure and not fertility .

Stop saying nonsense and listen. First of all, we're only talking about men with infertility issues. We're not speaking about men in general.The OP went 5 yrs with no baby himself, and then he did have a baby.

If you had common sense, you would have noticed that I blamed the 5yr childlessness on his potential mastu)rbation habits. [size=18pt]Anything over a year of childlessness is considered infertile.[/size]

There are men who become so habituated with the palm method of orgasm, to the point where they lose their sensitivity to the pu\ssy. You already read that the sperm count released during vaginal sex exceeds that of palm rubbing sex by as much as 100%. For those select men, continuous mast\urbation will only cause them to shoot fewer sperm cells during regular sex, the same amount they shoot during palm sex. That's why some couples go years without a baby even when their endogenous gametes are healthy.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where does it mention that masturbation affects fertility . First , do you know what fertility is ?

What is infertility, and please don't flee this thread.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Stop saying nonsense and listen. First of all, we're only talking about men with infertility issues. We're not speaking about men in general.The OP went 5 yrs with no baby himself, and then he did have a baby.

If you had common sense, you would have noticed that I blamed the 5yr childlessness on his potential mastu)rbation habits. [size=18pt]Anything over a year of childlessness is considered infertile.[/size]

There are men who become so habituated with the palm method of orgasm, to the point where they lose their sensitivity to the pu\ssy. You already read that the sperm count released during vaginal sex exceeds that of palm rubbing sex by as much as 100%. For those select men, continuous mast\urbation will only cause them to shoot fewer sperm cells during regular sex, the same amount they shoot during palm sex. That's why some couples go years without a baby even when their endogenous gametes are healthy.

So because Medicine says lack of pregnancy for over 5 yrs is regarded as infertility right? So what makes medicine right?

So because of that you jumped on mastur...bation analogy? Smh for una o.

From my own experience we were both fertile but experienced a divine delay (thats what I call it) I say this because after my son came we deliberately abstained for almost a year and then I became very busy with business travelling so never enjoyed each others company as much. So now that my wife is 3 months along why dont you do the math especially since my kid is 2 years and 6 months now so where did the infertility vanish to
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

So now that my wife is 3 months along why dont you do the math especially since my kid is 2 years and 6 months now so where did the infertility vanish to

It was all in your head. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Its possible that your excessive masturbation habit was messing with your sensitivity to the coochie.

Or the children belong to Dr. Unuoha.

You're saying that it was all the plan of the invisible Jew who resurrected 2000 yrs ago.

I think my suggestions make more sense than your invisible Jew story. But that's my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.