Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8296 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
And Mr OP

My point still stands whether you believe my story or not......

My point is

Those "Miraculous" occurrences happen to Theists and Atheists

Since you're using your own "miraculous" occurrences as "proof" for existence of your God; its only fair for atheists too to use their "unmerited favours" that they got without believing in ANY god as proof for nonexistence of god; after all what do we need god for when we are already enjoying those things you guys experience without him?

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Still on your child's matter, what's the proof that your wife went for test? What's the proof that she still didn't go to other places asides the test she went for? Because if she can go behind you for tests despite you telling her not to, she might have also tried "other places" grin

And the hole in your story is that after she went for tests and doctors discovered nothing wrong with HER

she'll definitely use any excuse in the book to make you go for YOUR test because something might be medically wrong with you too

You made no mention of that but I'm sure you'll find a way round that

You are only shooting yourself in the foot. Do you know what HCG test is or what hormonal checks even mean?

I never went for any test as I am as radical a believer as they come. By personal conviction on Goda word I do not even take medication not even paracetamol as I believe sickness cannot dwell in my body and this is 19 yrs of a drug free life.

What goes on in my home is a mystery to you hence why you will always keep shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
And Mr OP

My point still stands whether you believe my story or not......

My point is

Those "Miraculous" occurrences happen to Theists and Atheists

Since you're using your own "miraculous" occurrences as "proof" for existence of your God; its only fair for atheists too to use their "unmerited favours" that they got without believing in ANY god as proof for nonexistence of god

The whole basis of Atheism is the lack of proof thereof which was why I placed proof alongside my testimonies so it would be easier for you to investigate and arrive at your own conclussion. I demanded for same from you but you couldnt offer any. For someone who is always so hungry for proof I am surprised you are unwilling to offer any proof to back up your assertion.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

The whole basis of Atheism is the lack of proof thereof which was why I placed proof alongside my testimonies so it would be easier for you to investigate and arrive at your own conclussion. I demanded for same from you but you couldnt offer any. For someone who is always so hungry for proof I am surprised you are unwilling to offer any proof to back up your assertion.

How do I investigate your first testimony?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

You are only shooting yourself in the foot. Do you know what HCG test is or what hormonal checks even mean?

I never went for any test as I am as radical a believer as they come. By personal conviction on Goda word I do not even take medication not even paracetamol as I believe sickness cannot dwell in my body and this is 19 yrs of a drug free life.

What goes on in my home is a mystery to you hence why you will always keep shooting yourself in the foot.

You absolutely misconstrued my points

Hsg and hormonal tests were carried out on your WIFE ALONE

A woman that can go behind you for tests would definitely find a way to make you go for YOUR OWN TEST

but you left that out
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You absolutely misconstrued my points

Hsg and hormonal tests were carried out on your WIFE ALONE

A woman that can go behind you for tests would definitely find a way to make you go for YOUR OWN TEST

but you left that out

I left that out because I did not do that. I do not fabricate stories so why add and subtract?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

How do I investigate your first testimony?

With this statement you attest to the fact that my other two stories have proof. Show me yours.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

With this statement you attest to the fact that my other two stories have proof. Show me yours.

Nope stop assuming

I have only read your first story

Believe me or not I haven't d the second and the third but ow did I know you only gave three? Your post about "leaving the fourth" one made me know

So I ask again, how do I investigate your first testimony?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Do a DNA test on the baby. 5 yrs is a long time to be shooting blanks. You might be supporting someone else child.

Btw, this hospital where they automatically do DNA test on all the newborns, where is it? Did you give blood?

3 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Does your wife know that you don't visit doctors for anything? She might have used that information to her advantage.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Do a DNA test on the baby. 5 yrs is a long time to be shooting blanks. You might be supporting someone else child.

Btw, this hospital where they automatically do DNA test on all the newborns, where is it? Did you give blood?

No I did not give blood. I gave saliva. Do you even know why my God asked me to tell my wife and confirmed to her that she should stop worrying? Dr Onuoha who happens to be our family doctor at Penninsular hospital ikota who is also a deeper life Pastor also called her an anxious patient.

Put 2 and 2 together. Or scroll up for the hospital policy on births.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Does your wife know that you don't visit doctors for anything? She might have used that information to her advantage.

Used that to her advantage? Lmho...... indeed!
You would withdraw that statement if you knew her. You also missed out the part where I said she is now 3 months along. I suppose you want me to get her pregnant yearly.

Gods timing isnt yours.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Nope stop assuming

I have only read your first story

Believe me or not I haven't d the second and the third but ow did I know you only gave three? Your post about "leaving the fourth" one made me know

So I ask again, how do I investigate your first testimony?

Prove God wrong by investigating the other 2 first and if you succeed then obviously the 1st testimony I gave would be a fake one too. So the ball is in your court.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

No I did not give blood. I gave a saliva. Do you even know why my God asked me to tell my wife and confirmed to her that she should stop worrying? Dr Onuoha who happens to be our family doctor at Penninsular hospital ikota who is also a deeper life Pastor also called her an anxious patient.

Put 2 and 2 together. Or scroll up for the hospital policy on births.

So I'm guessing that the paternity test showed you as the father. Did the pastor ever spend alone time with your wife in your absence? Did he administer the DNA test?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

So I'm guessing that the paternity test showed you as the father. Did the pastor ever spend alone time with your wife in your absence? Did he administer the DNA test?

Lol see question! No he has never been alone with my wife for any reason. Even during the scans I have been present. My excitement made me ensure I always drove her personally to the hospital everytime. The day we went to confirm the sex of the baby the doctor asked me in advance if I had any expectations and I said yes that I know we are having a male child and he asked me how I knew and I said God told me so.

He did the scan and congratulated me for expecting a very active healthy son.

I was also in the delivery room and witnessed everything.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Lol see question! No he has never been alone with my wife for any reason. Even during the scans I have been present. My excitement made me ensure I always drove her personally to the hospital everytime. The day we went to confirm the sex of the baby the doctor asked me in advance if I had any expectations and I said yes that I know we are having a male child and he asked me how I knew and I said God told me so.

He did the scan and congratulated me for expecting a very active healthy son.

I was also in the delivery room and witnessed everything.

I'm sorry if I appear intrusive, but did Dr. Unuoha perform the DNA test?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Mister man is showing how close-minded he is . Hehe bro 4everGod1 , be ready , they'll soon ask for videos as proof when all kinds of scrutiny yield nothing .

May God be praised .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

I'm sorry if I appear intrusive, but did Dr. Unuoha perform the DNA test?

He is a doctor and a senior gynecologist and has others who run the lab. He took my swab and pressed the buzzer and when the nurse came in he handed it to the nurse for delivery to their lab. So no he did not run the dna test himself.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister man is showing how close-minded he is . Hehe bro 4everGod1 , be ready , they'll soon ask for videos as proof when all kinds of scrutiny yield nothing .

May God be praised .

I know their Antics brother. If he is open minded enough perhaps his mind can be pricked by this experience and he would want to taste to see if God can actually do this and more. In fact I encourage him to taste and see that God is good. Since they like proof then the best way to get this much needed proof is by becoming born again and then watch God show up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

May God be praised .

It takes 20 secs for someone to impregnate a female. Wetin dey worry u? The word pastor in my head stands for scam artist or con man. So Unuoha becomes the prime suspect. He shoots 50 cal rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

It takes 20 secs for someone to impregnate a female. Wetin dey worry u? The word pastor in my head stands for scam artist or con man. So Unuoha becomes the prime suspect. He shoots 50 cal rounds.

After the failure to get something out of your "scrutiny". I need you to scrutinize this testimony too

mrZENographer:

I see big miracles in my church "The Lord's Chosen" every service. Don't startle me with your blunt attitude.
Have I not posted here how I carried a 21 years born-muslim-cripple to a February crusade 2016 and he was healed by the "Only good God." What no man could do, he did it and today my convert is walking. grin

Also today "AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED" I witnessed so many miracles including a man that was brought blind to church who started see during the instant testimonies section. Please am not among those you can put in your rabbit purse. Biblical miracles are still happening as powerful and mysterious as it was in old times. You can keep running and belching around your rabbit hole or else come and see the mysterious power of God in action. Thank you scorner for reading.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

He is a doctor and a senior gynecologist and has others who run the lab. He took my swab and pressed the buzzer and when the nurse came in he handed it to the nurse for delivery to their lab. So no he did not run the dna test himself.

If if isn't Unuoha then you must have been a serial mastu)rbater, causing you to lose your accuracy. Thats why it took 5 yrs for your balls to lose their muscle memory, the one associated with palm orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

If if isn't Unuoha then you must have been a serial mastu)rbater, causing you to lose your accuracy. Thats why it took 5 yrs for your balls to lose their muscle memory, the one associated with palm orgasm.

Are you saying that Masturbation affects fertility?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

After the failure to get something out of your "scrutiny". I need you to scrutinize this testimony too

Rubbish. All of it. It's called anecdotal testimony hardly anything on which to pin the reputation of a universal talking entity possessing unlimited powers.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by hopefulLandlord: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

hehehehehehe
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Rubbish. All of it. It's called anecdotal testimony hardly anything on which to pin the reputation of a universal talking entity possessing unlimited powers.

Lmao . He carried the person who was crippled from birth to a crusade and the person started walking - received his healing - and you feel the story maybe invalid ?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ Weah96 - now I know that you are not well at all . But then atheists feel that we'll believe their stories of how they were once devout Christians and all the BS . I wonder if Seun will also deny that testimony . I cant wait to read his "logical explanation" . He won't disappoint wink
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Just imagine how you are wasting ur life away on silly mental fabrications. When your mind is out of its element you withdraw into a cocoon of illusions.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you saying that Masturbation affects fertility?

Yes, in many. It causes some men to shoot with more voluntary control over a process that was designed to be involuntary.

Poor sperm quality or even insufficient sperm cells may be the symptom when it's really all in your head. Btw, sperm count tests are done by mastur)bation, so if your problem is already mastur)bation, then the count will automatically be off.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

In the spirit of the moment since you seem to have an explanation for everything kindly share with us the ignorant ones the origin of the wind...where it comes from and where its going everytime it passes you.

Give it a name please.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Just imagine how you are wasting ur life away on silly mental fabrications. When your mind is out of its element you withdraw into a cocoon of illusions.

Aha. So it's mast)bation. Your sudden anger is very revealing.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

Aha. So it's mast)bation. Your sudden anger is very revealing.

I was actually laughing while typing that. Anger indeed. Young man do you need real proof of Gods existence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / 7 Reasons Why You Should Follow Jesus Instead Of Celebrities / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.