Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. (8305 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Weah96:

It was all in your head. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Its possible that your excessive masturbation habit was messing with your sensitivity to the coochie.

Or the children belong to Dr. Unuoha.

You're saying that it was all the plan of the invisible Jew who resurrected 2000 yrs ago.

I think my suggestions make more sense than your invisible Jew story. But that's my opinion.

Smh...mastur..bation will be your bane. Let me even indulge you with the perhaps my kid is from the doctor which he isnt but let me play along.

How come right from when my kid was one he began to sleep in the position I love assuming and that is also his favourite. How come he smiles just like me and shares my dentition. How come he came out and has remained lightskined when my wife isnt and the dr isnt. How come he has 3 birth marks in the exact same areas I have mine. How come he has taken to being a natural left footed footballer same as I was and still am.

What is the probability of all that beinf possible if he was the doctors or does the doctor share same genes with me coincidentally too?

Your argument is baseless.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by lepasharon(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can't deal with this thread grin
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by lepasharon(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP ur baby looks 'abroad' smiley
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by raph101(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
SirWere:

Come, really. Let us reason together.

What do you know about atheists, really

Well nothing much about them really... Just know they gat some beef with God and then after some personal parochial findings they summed up their bigoted thoughts that God don't exist.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Smh...mastur..bation will be your bane. Let me even indulge you with the perhaps my kid is from the doctor which he isnt but let me play along.

How come right from when my kid was one he began to sleep in the position I love assuming and that is also his favourite. How come he smiles just like me and shares my dentition. How come he came out and has remained lightskined when my wife isnt and the dr isnt. How come he has 3 birth marks in the exact same areas I have mine. How come he has taken to being a natural left footed footballer same as I was and still am.

What is the probability of all that beinf possible if he was the doctors or does the doctor share same genes with me coincidentally too?

Your argument is baseless.

You opened this thread to prove one point: that you speak to the spirit of a resurrected Jew from 2000 yrs ago who solves your problems because he created time and space.

I gave you my own suggestions. Quite a few men who are infertile find the problem to be a case of simple muscle habituation, one which can be corrected with awareness

Or the children belong to your doctor.

Which is more likely? The spirit of the resurrected Jew performed the impossible for you or your own waist finally shot a good one after years of desperation? It appears that you were actually trying all kinds of shots for years and your muscles eventually forgot the stimulus of your palms.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

You opened this thread to prove one point: that you speak to the spirit of a resurrected Jew from 2000 yrs ago who solves your problems because he created time and space.

I gave you my own suggestions. Quite a few men who are infertile find the problem to be a case of simple muscle habituation, one which can be corrected with awareness

Or the children belong to your doctor.

Which is more likely? The spirit of the resurrected Jew performed the impossible for you or your own waist finally shot a good one after years of desperation? It appears that you were actually trying all kinds of shots for years and your muscles eventually forgot the stimulus of your palms.

Yeah my muscles forgot because my muscles have a degree of consciousness right? Your doctor theory is quashed, your mastur..bation theory is alsl quashed..... so what else have you got since both your assertions were obviously wrong.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

Stop saying nonsense and listen. First of all, we're only talking about men with infertility issues. We're not speaking about men in general.The OP went 5 yrs with no baby himself, and then he did have a baby.

If you had common sense, you would have noticed that I blamed the 5yr childlessness on his potential mastu)rbation habits. [size=18pt]Anything over a year of childlessness is considered infertile.[/size]

There are men who become so habituated with the palm method of orgasm, to the point where they lose their sensitivity to the pu\ssy. You already read that the sperm count released during vaginal sex exceeds that of palm rubbing sex by as much as 100%. For those select men, continuous mast\urbation will only cause them to shoot fewer sperm cells during regular sex, the same amount they shoot during palm sex. That's why some couples go years without a baby even when their endogenous gametes are healthy.

1. The OP has not agreed that he indulged in masturbation meaning all these are conjectures .

2. In reality , the amount of semen released depends on how sexually aroused a man is - this means that a man will tend to release more sperm during sex than masturbation .

3. Its very rare that one masturbates , then have sex immediately . What's the point of masturbating when there is a vagina to drill the next minute .

4. He stated clearly that the doctor declared that both himself and his wife were fertile after numerous tests .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
lepasharon:
I can't deal with this thread grin

Its for real men wink . Too much dick talk embarassed
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. The OP has not agreed that he indulged in masturbation meaning all these are conjectures .

2. In reality , the amount of semen released depends on how sexually aroused a man is - this means that a man will tend to release more sperm during sex than masturbation .

3. Its very rare that one masturbates , then have sex immediately . What's the point of masturbating when there is a vagina to drill the next minute .

4. He stated clearly that the doctor declared that both himself and his wife were fertile after numerous tests .

The guy wants to injure himself over this mastur..bation matter.

2 Likes

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

The guy wants to injure himself over this mastur..bation matter.

The problem Weah96 and other atheists have is that they are obdurate about their assertions , assumptions and conjectures .

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
lepasharon:
OP ur baby looks 'abroad' smiley

Thanks! I suppose thats because I am a half caste (as Nigerians call it) which further puts a dent in someones assumption regarding a certain doctor
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The problem Weah96 and other atheists have is that they are obdurate about their assertions , assumptions and conjectures .

Yeah like the proverbial giraffe that thinks because it has a long neck can liken itself to a tree trunk.

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by lepasharon(f): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Thanks! I suppose thats because I am a half caste (as Nigerians call it) which further puts a dent in someones assumption regarding a certain doctor

Lol. Where are you from?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol. Where are you from?

My dad was Nigerian from Abia state ( as he is late now) and my mum was ukrainian (she is late too)
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Yeah my muscles forgot because my muscles have a degree of consciousness right? Your doctor theory is quashed, your mastur..bation theory is alsl quashed..... so what else have you got since both your assertions were obviously wrong.

It was all in your head

Muscle memory is not a memory stored in your muscles, of course, but memories stored in your brain that are much like a cache of frequently enacted tasks for your muscles. It's a form of procedural memory that can help you become very good at something through repetition, but in exactly the same way it can make you absolutely terrible at that same thing. Here's why.

You live and learn.
http://lifehacker.com/5799234/how-muscle-memory-works-and-how-it-affects-your-success
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

It was all in your head

You live and learn.
http://lifehacker.com/5799234/how-muscle-memory-works-and-how-it-affects-your-success

The guy has come with a new one....he says it was all in my head. Hahahahaha your assumptions are all in YOUR head weah96. Until you experience you can never know so this is all beyond you.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

My dad was Nigerian from Abia state ( as he is late now) and my mum was ukrainian (she is late too)

Half Ukrainian? Say it aint so.

Philosopher Yury Borodai — the father of eastern Ukraine rebel leader Alexander Borodai — who posited in a monograph that ape evolved into man not through labor, but through masturbation and sexual repression.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/mobile/news/article/ukrainian-rebel-leader-s-father-linked-evolution-to-masturbation/503891.html
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

The guy has come with a new one....he says it was all in my head. Hahahahaha your assumptions are all in YOUR head weah96. Until you experience you can never know so this is all beyond you.

New one That was the first thing I said. I called you a serial mastubater. Most men masturbate and don't have problems. A few do. You are one of the few.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
For a prominent Ukrainian philosopher to say something like that means that masturbation is ingrained deeply in Ukrainian culture. And I didn't even know you.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:
For a prominent Ukrainian philosopher to say something like that means that masturbation is ingrained deeply in Ukrainian culture. And I didn't even know you.

The way you are grabbing at anything is legendary. Your ignorance comes factory fitted young man.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

The way you are grabbing at anything is legendary. Your ignorance comes factory fitted young man.

But you don't take medicines and managed to successfully revive a dead baby the same night your child was born? OK.

I can bet money that you masturbate a lot.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

But you don't take medicines and managed to successfully revive a dead baby the same night your child was born? OK.

I can bet money that you masturbate a lot.

Why dont you save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. You are not making sense anymore.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He stated that his wife was fertile. The OP claims that he didn't masturbate at the doctors, so I don't know where you got that information from. How was his fertility testing done since he didn't shoot any loads outside?

1 Like

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

Why dont you save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. You are not making sense anymore.

LOL. I'm sorry for offending you. You talk to the spirit of a Jew who died 2000 years ago, and the spirit gave you good sperm after a 5 yr trial and error. There was never any sense to begin with here. I jus dey play by d rules of engagement.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

He stated that his wife was fertile. The OP claims that he didn't masturbate at the doctors, so I don't know where you got that information from. How was his fertility testing done since he didn't shoot any loads outside?

Its not only by masturbation you can obtain semen for fertility tests . You can use a condom and then ejaculate inside during intercourse with your woman then proceed to the lab .
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Weah96: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its not only by masturbation you can obtain semen for fertility tests . You can use a condom and then ejaculate inside during intercourse with your woman then proceed to the lab .

He doesn't take panadol for headache. He didn't seek medical assistance otherwise he would take panadol for headache. You're saying that he went to the doctor to seek treatment for his problem. However, he is denying it.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

He doesn't take panadol for headache. He didn't seek medical assistance otherwise he would take panadol for headache. You're saying that he went to the doctor to seek treatment for his problem. However, he is denying it.

Hehehehehehe

Let the two Pathetic liars fill in the gaps for each other

Comedy gold
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

The person you should be confirming from is me and not kingebukasblog. I have repeatedly said I embarked on no medical tests on fertility so let this rest.
Kingebukasblog blog obviously made an error which I have corrected repeatedly as answers to your question.
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

The person you should be confirming from is me and not kingebukasblog. I have repeatedly said I embarked on no medical tests on fertility so let this rest.
Kingebukasblog blog obviously made an error which I have corrected repeatedly as answers to your question.

Oh . Sorry about the error bro . Ah , I wonder why Weah96 is still prattling
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . Sorry about the error bro . Ah , I wonder why Weah96 is still prattling

He is still prattling because he has an itchy mind and an itchy tongue. Its called "I MUST BE HEARD SYNDROM"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

One question , did the OP day he masturbates ?
Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

So for Buhari a prominent Nigerian President to say Nigeria is Fantastically corrupt means Corruption is engrained in us? Are you corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Stand Of Women In The Bible / How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / How Do We Identify A Righteous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.