Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (54910 Views)

The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by SaintVico(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
kissWe will deal with those opposing anti-moon appearing, says PMB
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Slimflame(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon has already been sighted tomorrow -Lai Mohammed[quote]gbam mr lie
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by eddy4naija: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Have the APC blamed GEJ today for non-sighting of the moon?
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by mekaboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Naira weakens against the dollar due to lack of moon -CBN

Lack of moon will not affect edo elections - INEC

Lack of moon tears senate apart - Vanguard

More Bank MD'S to be sacked due to missing moon- CBN

We will crush moon rustlers - Burutai

Nigerians must pay more if they want stable moon- Fashola.

I left the moon intact before handing over - GEJ

We will borrow moon from china- kemi adeosun.

Search Buhari's room for missing moon - Fayose

I don't have the moon - Buhari

We are vindicated by missing moon - CAN

Do no sack more staff over moon - Chris Ngige

Negotiate with the moon - Ohaneze Ndi Igbo

Porous borders responsible for missing moon - Immigration

Moon sighting followed due processes- National moon sighting commision (NMSC)

I will name those behind the moon - Buhari

500000 graduates to be trained on moon sighting - FG

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
BRING BACK OUR MOON-Obi Ezekwesili
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Lordxeer(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon has been technically sighted - Lai Muhammed

We've sold your moon - Abubakar Shekau

The perpetrators of this heinous crime (missing moon) shall be brought to justice - Nigerian police

If we can't find the moon, the moon will find us - PMB

We will use technology to fight the moon - GEJ

The moon is gone but its manhood lives on - PEJ

The moon was discovered from our region - NigerDeltans

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Teespice(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have laughed to the point where my sides are aching.
hilarious.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by LMohd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
sighting the moon is no rocket science -fashola

we developed the moon -ipob/massob

we will create 10million jobs from sighting of the moon - lai mohammed

is the moon lightskinned? (no offeinse)-mrcork

10 ways to sight the moon - tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Donpressman(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kakamorufu:
so, wetin make we give you for this observation now
Give me your brain make I help you reset am
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
dnawah:
we cannot use the same noon with the zoo-ipob

We Rightfully own the moon-Yoluba

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by nonyofor2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
If u want the moon come and collect it
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by HirstMOG(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
dnawah:
we cannot use the same noon with the zoo-ipob

una power to reach moon zombies make una take am easy nau!!!!
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by dnawah(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
shogotermies:

rebel will kill you,
you don't even know the difference between the Moon and Noon..

mtcheew....
r u above mistake?all i know is my Jesus pass u.throw ur stone again and see ur life.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Lordxeer(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
That lie Muhammed's own is epic. "The moon has already been sighted tomorrow" haba naso una take reduce the man to a legend? Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
jahahahhahahahahahahaha.....................i still dey lafff

lai mohd no be here o
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by keniolawumi56(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon has been sighted tomorrow got me rolling. That man can lie for England

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Bondesniger(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Moon sighted is illegal ..........Sheriff

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Oblak(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Federal government discovers missing moon in one of the accounts of the opposition party. This was how the moon was transferred from UBA to Zenith bank---Sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by nellyelitz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
saintkel:
We have to be careful, dis ignorant boys from d north may see dis as blasphemy, u know d next
their fada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jamace(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
senatorbayor:
"We have deployed jet fighters, drones & soldiers to comb d sky for the moon. It will soon be found" - DHQ

"The moon & it's sighting resources have been squandered in d 16 years of PDP misrule" - APC
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by mrkings84(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
What!, how can d moon not be sighted, abi na only one moon waka come??
-Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Rick9(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
That Lai Mohammed part was funny.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Rick9(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who Moon EPP - 9ja Artistes

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by EZEBEL: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
It will not take a responsible government 6 months to put up a stable moon - fashola.

Aisha Hallib. Buhari can never go to the U.S for moon conference - fayose

I will jump over Lekki link bridge cos the moon is having affair with Tuface, donjazzy and co - Tbillz

I will ban the moon from coming to mainland - olamide.

I must manage all the moon wheather they like it or not - Jude Okoye

The hiding moon haf not allows me showcase my tru parsonal characta. - Falz

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by ameer2: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lmao... the m00n is fantastically corrupt indeed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Akinaukwa: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Anybody who has clues to the missing moon should report at the nearest Police Station - Police.
We are going on strike for non sighting of the moon - NLC/TUC
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Tunababa8v(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Any hawkers found selling around the moon will be jailed and will pay 90k for bail-Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Iseoluwani: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Every enemies of the moon die by fire by WHO??
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Adedeji2012(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
mohince:
If moon-sighting was a Nigerian affair, the reports would be like:

The sighting of the moon was inconclusive - INEC

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria. - Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians within 10 months. - APC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow - Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation) -Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo - Patrick Obahiagbon

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved. - Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons - NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky - Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence. -EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon -Brexit

We know where the moon is but we don't want to say it. -US
HAPPY EID-EL FITRI In Advance
oh boy, no take laugh kill me oo
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
If the.moon is missing, America will know - GEJ
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by teampregar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Niger Deltans are to lazy to find the moon, the available slots in moon finding companies they have they sell it to yorubas and ibo's. - Gov. Seriake Dickson ....
Lolz.. God Bless Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.