Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (54916 Views)

The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
the moon has been stolen by bureau de change and will be sold in the black market- CBN

soldiers have already been deployed to search and bring back the missing Moon.-NA

I issue a 7day ultimatum to bring back the moon or we shall bomb more pipelines -NDA
The states should be able to finance the purchase of their own moons themselves, bail out will soon be disbursed by FG-Kemi adeosun.

Nigeria Army took the moon and buried it somewhere in kaduna, we know where, we can take UN there-shiites

Before I was released, I heard the fulani herdsmen plotting how they will kidnap the moon- baba falae.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by iskaygee1: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is not funny at all.ow on earth will u be playing with someone S faith after fasting for gud 30days.we should learn ow to respect each other S faith...abegiii

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by kenoz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
jtwest:

The states should be able to finance the purchase of their own moons themselves, bail out will soon be disbursed by FG-Kemi adeosun.

Nigeria Army took the moon and buried it somewhere in kaduna, we know where, we can take UN there-shiites

Before I was released, I heard the fulani herdsmen plotting how they will kidnap the moon- baba falae.
those that stole the moon are from Libya- Buhari

I don't want to say I know where the moon is and my oga at the top will say another-NSCDC

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by hotspec(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
If PDP and Jonathan's administration had invested in space science and technology, moon sighting would have been d job of primary school pupils.- Amaechi

The moon has technically been sighted tomorrow.- LAIng Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by bookorlah(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Can't stop laughing, so funny...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Minemrys: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
We have rescued the moon and defeated its hijackers-Buratai I would d0nate my wardrobe allowance to finding the m0on-Ben bruce Evil forces are behind the missing m0on-Mbaka i gave the moon 50 milli0n fr0m the arms deal -Dasuki Atiku has decamped to PDP over missing m0on-AIT My moon, my m0on-Okorocha ngozi iweala misused the budget for the m0on-Oshi0mhole ATN close down silverbird over m0on loan by Ben bruce-punch Messi retires fr0m internati0nal fo0tball after argentina lo0ses m0on-Cnn Apc changes name to Apfm as m0on goes missing tinubu forming an0ther party to find m0on.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by tayo200(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
ok
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
lrguru:
those that stole the moon are from Libya- Buhari

I don't want to say I know where the moon is and my oga at the top will say another-NSCDC

Broda! If u want the moon, come and collect it.- don jazzy

We could av bought the moon for £2m and now dat everybody wants it, sell it for £64m- arsene wenger.

We av a moon we are constructing in one of our nuclear facilities (top secret)-North Korea

walk walk walk walk walk, it seem like the moon miss miss miss miss miss- rihanna

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Moderation: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
The past administration did not leave any moon behind. PMB
The looters of the moon will soon be brought to book. PMB
I will travel to China to seek there help in searching for the moon. PMB
The Nigerian Army should relocate to the sky with immediate effect to look for the moon. PMB
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
we will go on a one-week warning strike if the moon is not found- NARD

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jamex93(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
eleojo23:
I have your moon, come and get it if you can!

grin

Can't stop watching this cartoon over and over again

Mr Gru stole the moon
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by solla22: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Ask Wike for the missing moon - Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Fussbot: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2016
I don't find the moon, it finds me - - - - ibrahimovic
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2016
It's not funny at all but on behalf myself I donate my family to find the moon
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by babestella: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2016
See as moon don rubbish Islam and the ulamas, imams, sheikhs.

Why this time? Buhari should better manufacture a special moon for Nigerians, we can't be kept on perpetual holidays because the moon had refused to show.

Anyway, the blood that have shed by Muslim terrorists is beyond imagination, you guys better move on, the moon isn't coming any time soon. My simple advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by histemple: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2016
hope4nigeria:
thank 4d correction! I was luaghing when I was typing! Afterall I'm not from England, u can turn that to a song and keep crying it! When ppl are happy, u r bussy looking for error! ODe alayeradarada. If we find out now u no pass waec oh.

We will set up a presidential advisory committee to look into this allegation.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by histemple: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2016
babestella:
See as moon don rubbish Islam and the ulamas, imams, sheikhs.

Why this time? Buhari should better manufacture a special moon for Nigerians, we can't be kept on perpetual holidays because the moon had refused to show.

Anyway, the blood that have shed by Muslim terrorists is beyond imagination, you guys better move on, the moon isn't coming any time soon. My simple advice.

So, you mean that even if the federal government give more holidays the moon will not show?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by riczy(m): 4:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Naija is define as a place wer Anything cn happen e.g an Elephant cn fly!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Gkshy2011(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2016
i sold the moon but i will return the money to FG.olisa mentuh grin
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by macaranta(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari to meet G7 nations in brussels over missing moon --- presidency.

The moon sighting election was inconclusive,thus we have issued certificate of return to the sun-- INEC

The moon is partial,we cannot take this -- Orubebe

Funnygerians
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Petermarshal(m): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2016
The Moon Saga: Saraki, Ekweremadu and others detained by EFCC.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Petermarshal(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Petermarshal:
Petermarshal:
Petermarshal:
MoonExit

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by guysis(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2016
What if the moon refuses to show up?
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Jok3r(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
mohince:
If moon-sighting was a Nigerian affair, the reports would be like:

The sighting of the moon was inconclusive - INEC

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria. - Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians within 10 months. - APC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow - Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation) -Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo - Patrick Obahiagbon

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved. - Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons - NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky - Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence. -EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon -Brexit

We know where the moon is but we don't want to say it. -US
HAPPY EID-EL FITRI In Advance

splendid...
but rmbr isis will say they re responsible for d moon mising
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Engrobiorah(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2016
I trust Nigerian Police... Very soon they will catch the Sun & beat him until he agrees he is the Moon we have been waiting for

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
McJane:
the moon was been marginalized therefore it decided to form it own planet-IPOB grin

Hahaha. I almost die of laugh attack this early morning.... You wicked jane. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by dongreatty(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
grin lol
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Happy Salah Nigerians:
To see the moon, press 1. To stop the moon, press 2. To get additional information, press 3. To shift the holidays for one extra day, press 5. To hear more options, press 7. -MTN

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by psalm7121: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
........MISSING MOON AND HILLARIOUS EXPRESSIONS
PMB condemned the action. PYO condemned the action SARAKI condemned the acton EKWEREMADU condemned the acton DOGARA condemned the acton IG condemned the acton RELIGIOUS LEADERS condemned the acton
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by fejeerow(f): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Engrobiorah:
I trust Nigerian Police... Very soon they will catch the Sun & beat him until he agrees he is the Moon we have been waiting for
lol... best quote... i can relate
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Tensionstar(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
psalm7121:
........MISSING MOON AND HILLARIOUS EXPRESSIONS

PMB condemned the action.
PYO condemned the action
SARAKI condemned the acton
EKWEREMADU condemned the acton
DOGARA condemned the acton
IG condemned the acton
RELIGIOUS LEADERS condemned the acton

lols....condmnation of the moon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.