Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (54912 Views)

The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by elisra(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
The missing of the moon is God's judgement on pdp-Comrade Adams Oshomohle
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by elisra(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
jtwest:
By next month, there will be plenty moons for Nigerians- ibe kachikwu.

I have been saying the moon will disappear if we don't change our ways- Obasanjo.

We should not rely only on the moon, we need to diversify our objects of reliance- VP osinbade.

We will not take this! We shall not take this! We must not take this! Jega should find us our moon.- orubebe.

The moon is not missing, it only went for vacation out of the galaxy- femi adesina.

Oh moon! Where art thou! U shed lights at our backs as you lights our paths through the cold of the night, we shall miss you moon! Till we meet again- wole soyinka

More to follow......
Half of a white moon-Chimamanda Adichie.
We must continue to bomb until there is zero moon-avengers
we shall create a thousand jobs for youths who shall be employed to search and return the moon.
I assure you that i will pight the kwaraption that made the moon to run away-pmb
The moon will praise me after i left office-GEJ
finally,the moon wont be seen because the Sun is risen.
Moon is for children of the night and the Sun is for the children of the day.
Biafra 99% loading.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by wilyparker(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
egbon if you want the moon come and take it- Don jazzy
I have found the [b][/b]missing moon

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by ginafrank14(f): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
The moon refuses to show because of Niger Delta Avengers' missiles.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
hope4nigeria:
thank 4d correction! I was luaghing when I was typing! Afterall I'm not from England, u can turn that to a song and keep crying it! When ppl are happy, u r bussy looking for error! ODe alayeradarada. If we find out now u no pass waec oh.
Yeye. Heheheheheehehehe. I no pass WAEC true true oo. You be winch? Keep laughing joor! You really need am. After all, no be everything you carry last for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.