Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like (54913 Views)

The Sailor And The Lecturer ( Very Hilarious) If Were You, What Will U Do / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by vicmela(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
I know where the moon is, on my way there. u can come with me.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
;Dsome tribal bigot will be lyk its jonanthan's fault he finished the whole illumination in the TMA(Treasury moon account

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by sammft99: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wetin concern moon ...which one do we seek? the potter or the pot which one is better...Lia Mohammed has hidden the Moon
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by sophiecoleen(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
;Di can't stop laughing.........

Especially at dat of lai Muhammed. So hilarious

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by hardbody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
mohince:
If moon-sighting was a Nigerian affair, the reports would be like:

The sighting of the moon was inconclusive - INEC

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria. - Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians within 10 months. - APC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow - Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation) -Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo - Patrick Obahiagbon

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved. - Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons - NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky - Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence. -EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon -Brexit

We know where the moon is but we don't want to say it. -US
HAPPY EID-EL FITRI In Advance

GEJ squandered the moon and left no moon for the incoming government - APC/PMB

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Respect55(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dat Lai Mohammed part just made my day. "The moon has been sighted tomorrow" lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by rayreaper(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
devilmaycry...our mr nairaland
vote for d cool and freshest dude in town

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Bari22: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
we know those who are responsible for non sighting of the moon, we give them 3 days to surrender or we will crush them the way we crush boko haram- Burutai
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by chukky4332: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Just in...
So sad, newly wedded couples can no longer have their Honey moon
due to the fact that the moon has not yet been sighted. They have
been advised to remain patient as all efforts are being put in place to
# bring back our moon. - Lai Mohammed.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by olamds(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
The Moon Has Runaway With The Money To Pay Corpers Allawee ..... So NYSC Orientation Camp For Batch A stream 2 Can Not Hold Until we Found The Missing Moon..... NYSC
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
AGF- I suspect saraki and ekwewatever of committing fraud, replacing the original moon with fabricated big white bulb.

Buhari- dansuki av diverted the money for the maintenance, they sat somewhere and shared d money like yam.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trending shit...big up to d originator
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Marvel1206: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
We know them already, our Igbo brothers at work again- NCAN southwest zone
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by jtwest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is opportunity for Nigerian youths, looking for the moon can create 10,000 jobs for unemployed youths- lai Mohammed
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Kexorcist(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
mohince:
If moon-sighting was a Nigerian affair, the reports would be like:

The sighting of the moon was inconclusive - INEC

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria. - Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians within 10 months. - APC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow - Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation) -Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo - Patrick Obahiagbon

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved. - Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons - NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky - Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence. -EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon -Brexit

We know where the moon is but we don't want to say it. -US
HAPPY EID-EL FITRI In Advance

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I got one!

You cannot see the moon, because it is actually black -- Louis Farrakhan
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by tomzman: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Saw the op on another thread earlier todat. Never knew it would eventually become a thread and make frontpage. NL, you guys will not kee me with laff.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by arijay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
PDP wasted 16 years without giving us an acceptable template for moon sighting..... APC

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Ahmedie28(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is a pure mockery of Islam, may Allah forgive the op for is ignorance.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by usoroh2003: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Moon Padding - Senate
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
LMohd:
sighting the moon is no rocket science -fashola

we developed the moon -ipob/massob

we will create 10million jobs from sighting of the moon - lai mohammed

is the moon lightskinned? (no offeinse)-mrc.ork

10 ways to sight the moon - tosyn.e2much
I spot u baba grin
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Jeffy1206(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
eleojo23:
The past administration did not invest in the moon and now the only one we have is gone! - APC.

We will create more jobs through this by employing young people to look for the moon - APC

#bring back our moon - Oby Ezekwesili
grin grin grin. Bring back our moon lol cheesy
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by vanvick247(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
BREAKING NEWS....WHERE IS OUR MOON?

1. Abubakar Shekau releases new AUDIO, claims missing MOON is
in sambissa, threatens to keep the moon until federal govt stops bombing boko haram hide-outs

2. Niger Delta avengers claim responsibility over missing MOON, spokesman of group, general murdoch says moon is in gbaramatu kingdom, releases list of 20 requests before MOON can be freed.

3. IPOB claims missing moon has been stolen by its affiliate group, claims AMADIOHA will only release the MOON if NNAMDI KANU is unconditionally released.

4. Fulani Herdmen claim responsibility over missing MOON, want federal government to assure them that other tribes will stop disturbing their cattles , before they FREE the MOON...

5. APC and PDP trade accusations over missing MOON,

keep them coming....
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by olanshile2016(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
[/color]I cannot negotiate with those holding the moon..PMB
I will be vindicated , I have nothing to do with the missing moon
you are under arrest for hiding the moon, you have the right to remain silent for whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law

they moon sighters are not terrorist..

open fire on anyone protesting for their own ration of the moon

the moon must remain integrated even though it expired since 2014

500.000 unemployed youths will be empowered on moon sighting, equipments will be given to them ...

[color=#550000]I cannot negotiate with those holding the moon..PMB
you are under arrest for hiding the moon, you have the right to remain silent for whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law

500.000 unemployed youths will be empowered on moon sighting, equipments will be given to them ...

I cannot negotiate with those holding the moon..PMB

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Minemrys: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lets quote it using the BvS dawn of Justice trailer.
Is it really surprising that the biggest sign that marks a day of celebrati0n should be a figure of c0ntroversy?
Muslims have been l0oking 4 a way to end the ramadan
this is our sallah
Sallah c0rrupts, abs0lute sallah c0rrupts absolutely.
maybe the m0on was just doing the right thing.
We kn0w better n0w, d0n't we? The m0on doesn't c0me fr0m hell beneath us, no it c0mes fr0m the sky.
Thats how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessnes on n0t seeing the m0on that turns every0ne cruel.
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
I cannot negotiate with those hiding the moon..PMB
you are under arrest for hiding the moon, you have the right to remain silent for whatever you said will be used against you in the court of law

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Kakamorufu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Donpressman:
Give me your brain make I help you reset am
come have it naw
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
I cannot negotiate with those hiding the moon..PMB
you are under arrest for hiding the moon, you have the right to remain silent for whatever you said will be used against you in the court of law

appologise to the moonsighters for calling them a terrorist.

reserve a sighting land for the moon sighters to enable them hid the moon promptly

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahaha, Nigeria my country. I love our sense our humor, it made me laugh hard. well done OP
Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by elvision1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
And i be wan post this thing b4 oh! I don see am since 2:45pm. And i just 4get.

Make i add my own sha.

Yello! Text the location of the moon to 53354 and get a chance to win the Sun - MTN

once upon a time in july 2016,the moon got missing, ten courageous men go on a quest to find it,only one would be the ultimate man and win 2billion naira. -GULDER (ULTIMATE SEARCH)

if the government can just hang clusters of white bulbs together we can create a moon in the sky and save us time wasting on holidays, Am just trying to make common sense - murray Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
jtwest:
By next month, there will be plenty moons for Nigerians- ibe kachikwu.

I have been saying the moon will disappear if we don't change our ways- Obasanjo.

We should not rely only on the moon, we need to diversify our objects of reliance- VP osinbade.

We will not take this! We shall not take this! We must not take this! Jega should find us our moon.- orubebe.

The moon is not missing, it only went for vacation out of the galaxy- femi adesina.

Oh moon! Where art thou! U shed lights at our backs as you lights our paths through the cold of the night, we shall miss you moon! Till we meet again- wole soyinka

More to follow......
the moon has been stolen by bureau de change and will be sold in the black market- CBN

soldiers have already been deployed to search and bring back the missing Moon.-NA

I issue a 7day ultimatum to bring back the moon or we shall bomb more pipelines -NDA

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like by babeflenz(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fit2Rule:

Of course you are a Nigerians and WE are a Nigerian. From one comedian to another. NL I hail una. Twalé joor!!
chai!!! Bros take it easy on him naaa... He is not only a Nigerians, he is also a people and we are a person...

LMAO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.