Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (42356 Views)

Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Favored4gud: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jus come clean and explain, if she really lives u she will forgive. N u too change by treating others as u want to be treated.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by OluDare01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
The consequence of telling lies
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Bluezy13(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS

1.END THE LIE WITH THE ULTIMATE LIE, JUST TELL HER YOU GOT RELOCATED TO A BRANCH IN OYO AND THAT WILL SETTLE IT..

2.IF YOU INSIST ON TELLING HER THE TRUTH, THEN YOU MUST MAKE SURE SHE IS IN A VERY GOOD MOOD BEFORE YOU TELL HER AND IF SHE ASK YOU WHY YOU LIED, LET HER KNOW YOU DID IT CUS YOU WERE SCARED SHE WILL LEAVE YOU ONCE SHE IS DONE SCHOOLING.
Seconded
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Kazrem(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.
Bros. It's not too hard. Similar thing happened to me 7 years ago. Mine was worse. But when I realized we had both fell in love with each other, I told her the truth. And you know what? She too lied to me. Our love deepened more. It was as if we never had a lover before.

PS: We didn't end up marrying each other. Not because of the above but because of distance.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by rummeh: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.

What if she dy nairaland ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by JimiOgunlola: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Marriage is just overrated, just tell her u've been transfered, simple. Some peeps go just dey sweat over nothing. If u get over this, dont lie to her again since ur serious about her.

The thing tire me o, my brother.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by pepigeorge(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wot changed ur mind....u fu.ked her n her pu..y seemed tight n sweet....omo there are creams dat tighten dat thing...from ur op..u seemed to have been in a distant relationship with her...I bet u don't know her yet..but she knows all ur lies...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by HirstMOG(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
tell her you are a son of the soil of the brown roof state.

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Originalsly: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bro....tell her you have something serious to discuss with her. Let her know that casual friendship has now turn to serious love... not blind love..that you been observing her for a while and now you are absolutely sure you have found the one to be your first wife.... but there is something that you must confess to before you can move forward. Then if you can ....slowly and painfully confess.... bring out some tears for special effects....and at last.... keep mumbling to yourself ...but make sure she can overhear...that you messed up your future big time. If she remains cool and calm and says nothing....bad sign!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Lenny5k: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:

Are you for REAL? Cos am still tryna find the problem here! You Lied to someone and now you want to come Clean and you see a Problem in that? If everyone is like you then the world will be a better place!... If you tell her everything you just wrote up here she will embrace you and be happy except she is not normal.. And please take that word "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER" out of your vocabulary... You must be True and Real at all times and accept whatever that brings to you cos whatever you gain by Deception you may lose when you don't expect it. Please sit her down and explain everything that went down to her...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ummeey: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hehehe Mr lion. Am sure that is not the only lie you have told her. Keep on lying...... MR LUSCIOUS LYON
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Ofunaofu: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
if you tell a lie to move into a house, you have to continue lying to remain in that house
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by pattyphil(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
wat goes around cums back around. D only way out of ur guilty conscience is to tell her d truth and accept watsoever action she decide to take.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by karama22(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
1) I don’t know whether to tell her that I lied to her because I didn’t see us together at first (THIS IS THE TRUTH). Will she still love me like before knowing fully well this will break her heart? More worrisome is the fact that I do tell her that I have loved her since the first time we met.

2) Or maybe I should tell her that I intentionally lied because that was the only way I could date a girl in the past. That I preferred a long distance relationship while growing up. This would still hurt her when she thought about many of our gists where I pretended I was at Abuja and not Kwara state/Oyo state as the case may be.

3) I was also considering lying to her that I relocated from ABJ but my NYSC was at Kwara not FCT. No explanation to justify withholding that information for more than a year.

GUYS AND LADIES PLS HELP A BROTHER OUT. MY MIND IS IN TROUBLE AND SHE THINKS I AM FINE.
Tell her u are on transfer to kwara state. period
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Manuella4ace: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
if U truly love her, tell her the whole truth,and if she truly loves U she will understand.
the earlier the better.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by captain247: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Invite her to your house since Oyo is not far from Ibadan, then tell her the whole truth there convince her enough and be patient and ready to take any reaction from her cos she is human and has emotions. Even if she doesn't know what to believe with her seeing your house she will believe you're telling the truth this time around. Thereafter she is all smiling make your proposal.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Let me laugh small first grin
Well, you just have to tell her the truth. She'll definitely be upset at first, might not call you for some days but she'll surely get over it.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by litaninja(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Are you a learner?
Add one more lie to the list. My company is transferring me to Oyo in one month. Next month call her and have her visit.
Of course she's gonna wonder how come your place already looks "settled and lived-in", so add another lie and tell her its one of your friends that was relocating to yankee that transferred apartment and its contents to you.
Of course after you propose, She'll want to replace some of your stuff, furniture and appliances cuz your "friend" was using them before. Let her know that you and your friends had ordered most of them online together just a year ago and most are original and you won't good replacements. However, allow her to add a few new items just to satisfy her.

Happy married life oga...

engrjoseph208:

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by GSKing: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What makes you think she's not forming in d 1st place. Girl see you carry car to pick her up, nysc level for that matter. Which gal no go think say opportunity for marriage don show so make I behave like wify material? Guy do more testing

However if ur testing don sure, then its simple. Plan a time out with her as in take her out. When u come back, start d talk gradually till all her attention is gotten

Go like .."When I met u and picked you up what did u think I had in mind?" Or what kinda man dyu think would pick you up at such a nite time?" You'll be suprised at d response. She probably might know u have such in mind but taking time to also watch you closely.

And if she dosent, just confess to her that u had a playboy intension but she made u fall in love like d-banj

Look at you feeling all wise and superior with the rubbish you just wrote. In your head, you think you know everything about getting and keeping a woman.

A relationship started and based on lies is not going anywhere. You wouldn't be saying this trash if the spouses' role in the story was reversed. When it comes to men, all nonsense should be forgiven.

Come on, log out and don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Since u see a future wit her just tell her d whole truth wtout mincing words n if she's urs she might flare up n stuff but she will stay..dnt build a relationship on lies it wont hold 4 long. Gluck
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hope you're not even lying to us sef for here!! shocked . But why be say ibadan pipus like to lie unreliable lies? Co's I used to have one ibadan boy to, he can lie all the kinds of lies in this world for you.
Well sha, brodaa (in typical ibadan voice) keep lying to her, cos u have laid a lying foundation,so you must construct a beautiful lying building on it.

just lie to her that them don sack you
that you're currently looking for a job again. Still in fct ooo( her believe) . Now tell her you got an interview for ibadan for a new job. Try to meet her the day you enter ibadan for the interview. Then tell her you're flying back to fct next morning ( 9:30am flight, for your mind) . Few weeks again, tell her dem don ask you to resume for the job you came to do the interview wey una see. Broh, she will be happy for you, and even love you more than b4,cos she go believe luck dey ur side well well....dats how she will find you in ibadan.
N.B all liars are liable to go to hellfaya!!!
Advice for you after the successful lying, fast for 7days 7nights. No food, nothing nothing, cos your lie is too heavy.

Okbye
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by GSKing: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Everyone is so sure the woman in question will accept and forgive the lying bastard
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by truthhurts2: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What makes you think she's not forming in d 1st place. Girl see you carry car to pick her up, nysc level for that matter. Which gal no go think say opportunity for marriage don show so make I behave like wify material? Guy do more testing

However if ur testing don sure, then its simple. Plan a time out with her as in take her out. When u come back, start d talk gradually till all her attention is gotten

Go like .."When I met u and picked you up what did u think I had in mind?" Or what kinda man dyu think would pick you up at such a nite time?" You'll be suprised at d response. She probably might know u have such in mind but taking time to also watch you closely.

And if she dosent, just confess to her that u had a playboy intension but she made u fall in love like d-banj
Love this
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Ariokoyo: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hahaha! you want to chop and clean mouth oleeeeee
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by oyejideogunjumo: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:

Go straight to the point and of end up.
it is more manly to come out with truth than lying.
let her know how she won your heart and decided to tell the truth. it is never late.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
GSKing:

Look at you feeling all wise and superior with the rubbish you just wrote. In your head, you think you know everything about getting and keeping a woman.

A relationship started and based on lies is not going anywhere. You wouldn't be saying this trash if the spouses' role in the story was reversed. When it comes to men, all nonsense should be forgiven.

Come on, log out and don't be stupid.
If you have a different opinion from mine, then simple english was all u need to type and not sounding personally offended

Your foolishness is astounding. Someone made a mistake and is being human to correct himself b4 its too late, you said he's wrong. Is it when he keeps the lie till she becomes a mother of 3 that he should own up?

Wait, did ur mother dispose you in a septic thank after birth b4 a good samaritan found you? or how are you reasoning like a maternal waste product like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Ilemichael(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think you should have told her the truth earlier.

You made it get this far which is wrong.
But lying would only require more lies, so i would say you invite her over. Tell her how you feel about her and after that you make your confession nice and smooth without leaving out details.

Worst case scenario: She slaps you again and again then walks away.

Best case scenario: She slaps you and starts crying.

so just be prepared for a slap!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by diegwu01: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
She will NEVER forgive you OP,
Your relationship with her has a foundation built on Horrendous lies from the Pit of Hell
telling her the truth Now wont still help you.. I am Sorry OP, You've lost a valuable Gem.
Your hideous lies have Killed you.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ebbybest(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Peacefulgold:

I cant advice anytn beta ....u r so on point and I believe dis should work....
that was all i could say.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by asunnu(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Better you tell her the truth if you will be spending the rest of your life with her cos you might not like the outcome if she eventually finds out..

Left a 6year relationship cos he was always lieing about what he is and his family and i kept finding out..

Ibadan guys I hail o...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Taryur3(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Are you in one way related to Lie Mohammed?
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Iamthoney(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrjoseph208:
bros i have thought about this too but nothing to back the NYSC issue up. My NYSC was at Kwara state not FCT. She had no idea I was in Kwara all the time I was serving and our communication was great.
Tell am sey dem don transfer u back to Ibadan.... she no need know where u serve if u ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.