Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (42370 Views)

Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Anabel(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2016
yemmit90:

What will it profit him to explain everything to her and still lose her?

He'll be free of guilt. Even if they cross paths in the nearest future
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Funkychic(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.

Your lie is amendable nah, thought its a big sin u commited. Just tell her the truth on one of her happiest mood or stylishly tell her dat u are making plans to relocate to Oyo#lolz...anotherlieshaa#
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ayusco85(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
banmee:

Lol...what amazes me is how did chick did not figure it out? Dumb, anyone?

Lol. I wonder o. Dumb bimbos everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by hiijaay(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Tell her the truth, if she truly love you as u said , she will forgive you.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by kolo647: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Bro d fact remain dat if u try 2 lie u will still continue lying a lie told nids like 10000 lies 2 back it up so jst open n speak d truth wetin b ur own no go pass u
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by ebbybest(f): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
stubbornman:
then you're good at it....its cool...I like you
Thank you
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Peacefulgold(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
ebbybest:

Kedu ka i'siri mara nam bu nwannegi nwanyi?
Afagi akowa go ni ibu nwannem Nwanyi....
Okwa ututu oma, oroo otutu oma....
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Jibreen4u(m): 6:01am On Jul 10, 2016
ummeey:
Hehehe Mr lion. Am sure that is not the only lie you have told her. Keep on lying...... MR LUSCIOUS LYON
he's the reason that show is so successful right now. Dude doesn't give a flying F#ck about any body's Feeling!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by yerem: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
ebbybest:
This is how it should Go....
Take her out with the ring in ur pockets, have fun eat, drink and laugh together.
Then you start this way-----
Baby there is sumtine i have been meaning to tell you. I have been keeping it away from you but i think its the right time to tell you. But what ever it is that am gonna tell you, please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I love you and i mean it each and every time i tell you i love you.
I have always lied to you about my self. The truth is i never served in abuja, was never living in abuja and am nt working in abuja. I work in Uyo no abuja. I lied to you because i never knew we are gonna be this close to each other. I lied to you because i thought our relationship was gonna lead to no where. But i was wrong. Now i have realized that am wrong, i have realized that i you are my source of joy.
Then you kneel and say Please my Love am sorry. You are my perfect half.
Then you bring out the ring and propose to her.....

Thank me letter.
perfect it make sense
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just tell her d truth!
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
The lies must continue, so tell her you've been transferred...
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Justbeu(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
ebbybest:

Bro am a she and not a He

But d headline on ur post says I LIED TO HER...****** so how will a she lie to her? abia una be lessy?
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Zhahovic(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
sexxydiva:
A liar will always be a liar! grin
Sexy diva let's see your pic na
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why did you think all that mattered in the first place? Ask yourself if she did that to you, how would you fell and would you readily forgive? A relationship needs to have trust at the core...you started badly sir very badly indeed. You need to redeem yourself and hope for the best.
Re: I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
engrjoseph208:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 4 years. This is my first topic here. PLEASE DO NOT READ WITHOUT GIVING YOUR COMMENT, THANKS.

In December 2014, I met this beautiful woman while I was enjoying the xmas and new year festivals with my parents in Ibadan. She is schooling here but lives in Ogun state. I never thought we could go far, so I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I was serving at the time and I told her I was serving at Abuja instead of Kwara state. After my NYSC I told her I have settled down in Abuja instead of Oyo state. I have a well-paid job and live comfortably but everything is in Oyo state and not FCT. I didn’t want her to know I am living nearby because I didn’t see a future with her at the time. She didn’t appear to me as a good girl when we met, I thought she was a runs girl but now I know I was wrong, she is even more innocent than me and she gets all I crave for in a lady. Well, I picked her up by the roadside but I didn’t get to sleep with her but we became friends and she still thinks I served, live and work in FCT. We usually see when there is a festivity or holiday like easter, xmas etc. under the pretext that I came to celebrate with my parents. Anyways, I want to propose to her now. I don’t know how to tell her the truth because we are now in love and I do not want to lose her. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS WITHOUT LOSING HER.

If you're really considering spending the rest of your life with this girl, you should open up and tell her the truth. Its not like you killed somebody, it was one lie that spiralled over time. Apologize and gain her trust.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Good luck ✌

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.