Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (54134 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Bro no Naruto shipudeen the story or injustice Gods among us or WWE2K16 or NBA2K16
Haba
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2016
kalu01:
God of war any day any time kiss
Agreed.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Bro no Naruto shipudeen the story or injustice Gods among us or WWE2K16 or NBA2K16
Haba
Go to the previous page, it's there, about to add rest! Yiu guys are just too fast, I am a human being u know smiley
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by imabillionaire: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
In my Opinion.Having ended over 170 games on ps3. The Last of Us was the best Game on Ps3. It had everything. GOD OF WAR ASCENSION and WATCHDOGS should not even be mentioned. Focused on Graphics neglecting Storyline.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Obas101(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Ikenna17:
But these games are also available on the PS4, remastered sef grin
I wonder o, dat guy is high. The latest series of those games are even on d ps4
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by smog1(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Get a jailbroken ps3 ( all jailbroken ps3 are made on or before 2010), as for the YLOD you have to tell the seller you will return it if it is faulty, then when you get it play it for a whole day, if it goes off by itself while playing return it.
Nice one, thanks broo but one last question for now pls. Can I get all these games listed, downloaded on a memory card and how much can I get each downloaded? thanks
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Obas101(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

I have PES 16 and FIFA16, believe me fifa doesn't come close in terms of game play ... no stupid up-through passes
Who tell you, you can do up through nd even more on fifa than pes
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 5, 2013

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 features the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, letting fans engage with a huge number of their favorite personalities from the series, be they friend or foe. In story mode, players will be thrown into a series of thrilling adventures set in the village of Konoha, while the game’s electrifying fights will be punctuated with massive scale boss battles, including a fearsome confrontation with the gargantuan Nine-Tails.
The Full Burst edition of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 gives the game a thorough overhaul with a wealth of enhancements, plus the addition of the much anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.

Get the Full Burst version for more costumes and additional DLC

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
sarutobie:
currently playing GTA V on my ps4....dope game..the humor is off the chart..Trevor is my favorite character...bloody maniac.

for your mind abi??
I no fit show this week again... maybe na next week sha..
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by sustainus(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
what of modern combat
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
is there any update for xbox
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gambit10: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Obas101:
Who tell you, you can do up through nd even more on fifa than pes
did u read my post??....yes, do u understand?? ..... no
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2016
smog1:

Nice one, thanks broo but one last question for now pls. Can I get all these games listed, downloaded on a memory card and how much can I get each downloaded? thanks
Yes you can get them all onto a hard drive, 1kper game at a gameshop, #500 if they are being over generous but if you will do the downloads your self here are the links:

downloadgameps3.com [download from googledrive] #fast

4players.org/games/ps3 [download from mega] #fastest

rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=40 [ Torrent site]

kat.cr/ps3/ [Torrent site]

thepiratebay.se/browse/403 [Torrent site]
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by pluto3(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2016
I stick to fifa 15....
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Obas101(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

Really? Make me understand then
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by goldfish80(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:
*CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 4, 2014

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons -- one of the most powerful men in the world -- shaping this chilling vision of the future of war. The game takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences. • In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war. And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC, Atlas Corporation, is at the center of it all.
Suit up for combat in exoskeletons that evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization. Players experience enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed. With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
This is one solid game just like others on the franchise of call of duty. But the personal touch of setting some missions in Lagos Nigeria gives me the jiggy. The high speed chase along the 3rd mainland bridge and the shoot out at CMS was just well detailed

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
*WWE 2K16
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 27, 2015
Step into the ring for the 2016 edition of WWE wrestling action! WWE 2K16 delivers authentic, high-powered and hard-hitting action, including fan-favorite features and new WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, gameplay innovations, presentation updates and more. Offering more than 120 unique playable characters, including cover Superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin alongside Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Paige and Finn Bálor, WWE 2K16 includes the largest roster in WWE games history!

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:
*THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 11, 2011

The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by smog1(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Yes you can get them all onto a hard drive, 1kper game at a gameshop, #500 if they are being over generous but if you will do the downloads your self here are the links:

Thanks broo, I will copy them but can't I download them on memory card cause that's what I have?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:

Obas101:

Really? Make me understand then
Come on guys, we shouldn't get worked up over nothing. There are those who prefer FIFA to PES and those who prefer PES to FIFA, it's just preference not that either one is bad.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
smog1:

Thanks broo, I will copy them but can't I download them on memory card cause that's what I have?
Well technically you can, but a standard ps3 game size ranges from 5GB to 45GB, now unless your have a 16GB, to 6GB memory card it will be an issue downloading onto a small sized mcard.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
*MORTAL KOMBAT
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 19, 2011

After centuries of Mortal Kombat, Emperor Shao Kahn has finally defeated Raiden and his allies. Faced with extinction, Raiden has one last chance to save Earthrealm. To undo the Emperor's victory, he must strike Shao Kahn where he is vulnerable...the Past.
Driven by an all new graphics engine, the fan favorite series is back and presented in more gory detail than ever before. Mortal Kombat (known as Mortal Kombat 9 by the fans) introduces a number of game-play features including tag team and the deepest story mode of any fighting game. Players can choose from an extensive lineup of the game's iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several new game modes.
Introducing a number of game modes as well as an online experience, Mortal Kombat allows up to 4 players can battle "tag-team"- 2 players can team up in the new "Co-op Arcade Mode" or compete against another team online.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Hello there. Pls I wanna jailbreak my Ps3 console. I've been using it for like 6 years now without jail breaking it and I've not really been playin it dat much so it still works as new till today. Is there any risk(s) in jail breaking? And pls how much will it cost me to jailbreak it and add like 10 games to it. I'm not based in lagos buh thinkin of comin there soon to do it so I wanna be prepared and arrange the money for it. Finally, can u recommend a reliable person I can go meet to do it for me when I get there so as to avoid risk of gettin my console damaged or get scammed.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
*INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 16, 2013

What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? From the indomitable DC Comics and the makers of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat comes Injustice: Gods Among Us, a bold fighting game featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale. A deep, original story compliments the fighting action that pits many of the great heroes and villains from the DC universe against each other -- Batman, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman and many others lose their allegiances and fight for Injustice!

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Jakeattah(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
goldfish80:

I was never a fan of Gta series before till I lay my hands on Gta 5 and decided to give it a try. Christ! I was pleasantly shocked by the experience. Franklin's character is quite interesting, I loved his convo with his hood G and his nagging aunty. I also loved a particular mission he went to spy on a celebrity who was having sex, she got outraged and gave them a chase of their lives to hassle off their camera or something like that. But Michael is just as interesting, even more interesting. From smoking weed and seeing angels in the sky, coming home and seeing his wife's yoga teacher having sex with her, chasing some some crack heads shooting Indecency on a yacht with his daughter, his beef with Trevor etc... Big ups to Rock nation abeg

Mehn u said it all.....

The missions are just captivating not just the traditional GTA trail and eliminate or steal missions of previous installment, the way u can choose how u want ur heist to be, switch characters and how each character performs duties based on their ability is awesome.

I'm towards the end, just finished the mission of that premiere where Maywether security went to Michael's home to kill his family. after the mission I just quit the game and continued my manager career on fifa. I love GTAV so much I don't even want it to end quickly
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Can someone sell his'last of us' game to me? Pls. I m interested.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
smog1:

I started playin football games with Winnin Eleven and later Got addicted to Pes. Infact, I learned how to play football game with Pes. buh later I started playin fifa and gradually my love for Pes started reducin and I started developin interest in fifa. Truth be told, Fifa is more realistic and interestin than Pes. Just that Pes is easier to control and score unlike fifa. Fifa includes players skills and characters and fifa is officially licensed and Pes isn't fully licensed yet. To confirm this, have u noticed dat fifa makes all teams kits in full for all teams in their game no matte how small the team is while Pes only makes full kit design for few selected teams. Example, u can see chelsea or any other big team without the logos in front of their shirts, and socks etc . Also, if u check names of the teams at times, Pes gives dem other names instead of their real names e.g chelsea can be called London blue, liverpool called Merseyside red, arsenal called north London etc. and if if also look at d emblems representin dem, u would notice they are clearly different frm normal emblems they use in real life. Fifa doesn't do all that and they present teams exactly d way they are in real life.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hello there. Pls I wanna jailbreak my Ps3 console. I've been using it for like 6 years now without jail breaking it and I've not really been playin it dat much so it still works as new till today. Is there any risk(s) in jail breaking? And pls how much will it cost me to jailbreak it and add like 10 games to it. I'm not based in lagos buh thinkin of comin there soon to do it so I wanna be prepared and arrange the money for it. Finally, can u recommend a reliable person I can go meet to do it for me when I get there so as to avoid risk of gettin my console damaged or get scammed.
Am not based in lagos either, am a PH resident and as such can't recommend a person in lagos, only in PH can I be of help, I learnt jailbreaking ps3 from articles and from youtube, and up to date I have jailbroken about 8 PS3 slims which belonged to me and my friends, risks varies depending on the model of your ps3, the method being used and the person doing the jailbreaking, for me using an E3 flasher on a ps3 slim by a professional jailbreaker there are no risk, but other than that there is always the risk of bricking.
As for the games and jailbreaking, 6k to 8k will be enough for the jailbreaking and an extra 2k to 4k will be given to the person doing the jailbreaking so as to add games, But naturally you are entitled to getting some free games from the guy jailbreaking the ps3 (at least that is how we roll in PH). grin
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Come on guys, we shouldn't get worked up over nothing. There are those who prefer FIFA to PES and those who prefer PES to FIFA, it's just preference not that either one is bad.

I started playin football games with Winnin Eleven and later Got addicted to Pes. Infact, I learned how to play football game with Pes. buh later I started playin fifa and gradually my love for Pes started reducin and I started developin interest in fifa. Truth be told, Fifa is more realistic and interestin than Pes. Just that Pes is easier to control and score unlike fifa. Fifa includes players skills and characters and fifa is officially licensed and Pes isn't fully licensed yet. To confirm this, have u noticed dat fifa makes all teams kits in full for all teams in their game no matte how small the team is while Pes only makes full kit design for few selected teams. Example, u can see chelsea or any other big team without the logos in front of their shirts, and socks etc . Also, if u check names of the teams at times, Pes gives dem other names instead of their real names e.g chelsea can be called London blue, liverpool called Merseyside red, arsenal called north London etc. and if if also look at d emblems representin dem, u would notice they are clearly different frm normal emblems they use in real life. Fifa doesn't do all that and they present teams exactly d way they are in real life.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Am not based in lagos either, am a PH resident and as such can't recommend a person in lagos, only in PH can I be of help, I learnt jailbreaking ps3 from articles and from youtube, and up to date I have jailbroken about 8 PS3 slims which belonged to me and my friends, risks varies depending on the model of your ps3, the method being used and the person doing the jailbreaking, for me using an E3 flasher on a ps3 slim by a professional jailbreaker there are no risk, but other than that there is always the risk of bricking.
As for the games and jailbreaking, 6k to 8k will be enough for the jailbreaking and an extra 2k to 4k will be given to the person doing the jailbreaking so as to add games, But naturally you are entitled to getting some free games from the guy jailbreaking the ps3 (at least that is how we roll in PH). grin

Oh thanks bro. Buh wait ooo, u mean u have been jailbreakin games urself without learning it anywhere asides youtube? Pls I would like u to gimme the tutorial links too maybe I could do it on my own after goin thru it. thanks. My Ps3 is slim and I got it frm Malaysia some years back, when it was just released
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Yeah...I noticed most of these details on PES but never related it to lack of license, and you are right about the controls, pes is easier to control but FIFA has more graphics, that said they are bother great gamessage with each having its own flaws and its own advantage, i also started with PES before entering FIFA, in a nutshell it's all about preference, it's your right to like what you want and dislike what displease's you. smiley
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by smog1(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Yes you're right but I guess I can have both pes and fifa on the memory card or flashdrive and can switch to any of the two for playing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi / My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.