Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (54133 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gambit10: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

I started playin football games with Winnin Eleven and later Got addicted to Pes. Infact, I learned how to play football game with Pes. buh later I started playin fifa and gradually my love for Pes started reducin and I started developin interest in fifa. Truth be told, Fifa is more realistic and interestin than Pes. Just that Pes is easier to control and score unlike fifa. Fifa includes players skills and characters and fifa is officially licensed and Pes isn't fully licensed yet. To confirm this, have u noticed dat fifa makes all teams kits in full for all teams in their game no matte how small the team is while Pes only makes full kit design for few selected teams. Example, u can see chelsea or any other big team without the logos in front of their shirts, and socks etc . Also, if u check names of the teams at times, Pes gives dem other names instead of their real names e.g chelsea can be called London blue, liverpool called Merseyside red, arsenal called north London etc. and if if also look at d emblems representin dem, u would notice they are clearly different frm normal emblems they use in real life. Fifa doesn't do all that and they present teams exactly d way they are in real life.

the game play is the main thing, if u play football in real life pes would be ur choice. try pes 2016
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Oh thanks bro. Buh wait ooo, u mean u have been jailbreakin games urself without learning it anywhere asides youtube? Pls I would like u to gimme the tutorial links too maybe I could do it on my own after goin thru it. thanks. My Ps3 is slim and I got it frm Malaysia some years back, when it was just released

LOLZ am a Computer & Engineering Student, which is the same thing as being a Geek so its easier for me to understand all things tech, that said you might not be able to do it and end up bricking your console, its advisable to give it to an expert to avoid issues but if you still insist on doing it yourself, head over to google and youtube respectively and search for 'how to downgrade and jailbreak ps3 slim' and go from there. Just make sure ur model is jailbreakable. smiley
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2016
smog1:

Yes you're right but I guess I can have both pes and fifa on the memory card or flashdrive and can switch to any of the two for playing?

Yea sure thing
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

LOLZ am a Computer & Engineering Student, which is the same thing as being a Geek so its easier for me to understand all things tech, that said you might not be able to do it and end up bricking your console, it advisable to give it to an expert to avoid issues but if you still insist on doing it yourself, head over to google and youtube respectively and search for 'how to downgrade and jailbreak ps3 slim) and go from there. Just make sure ur model is jailbreakable. smiley

Okay thanks but how do I know my game model Where is it written on the console or in the settings
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by olumalcolm(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
goldfish80:

Gta 5 still remains the best game I've ever played. My favourite character was Micheal the divorcee, professional criminal/ex-convict. The missions and game graphics was just too engaging.
my broda I swear. Rockstar games r tite. All grandtheft series r jst too gud to ignore. Abeg God bless u. I play dat game sote,i cm dey play am for dream. If my pikin no sabi play game,i swear no b my pikin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gambit10: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
I know a playstation engineer in orile area of lagos.... anything playstation 3 or 4 even if ur processor is dead, he can fix it....he works on game panels.... strictly hardware..... if ur console is dead completely pls don't throw it away, this niqqah can fix it. even alaba boys just collect games and take to him now. he sells too playstation 3 & 4 ...downloading on Ps 4, downgrading of Ps 3 no brainer for him. if he can not fix it, Sony can not do it either.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by smog1(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Well technically you can, but a standard ps3 game size ranges from 5GB to 45GB, now unless your have a 16GB, to 6GB memory card it will be an issue downloading onto a small sized mcard.
Ook! I think I will use an hard drive then in order to download all the games listed here. Thanks so much bro, I really appreciate
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
jideniceguy:

Okay thanks but how do I know my game model Where is it written on the console or in the settings
It's usually at the back of your console, probably on a white Sticker. Check screenshot below for downgradable models.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Can someone sell his'last of us' game to me? Pls. I m interested.
I have Last of Us for Sale, contact me on whatsapp 08075610432
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2016
*SLEEPING DOGS
RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 14, 2012

Inspired by classic Hollywood and Asian cinema style action thrillers, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty open-world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Sleeping Dogs catapults players into the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, tasked with taking down one of the world’s most fearsome criminal organizations from the inside... the Hong Kong Triads. As players explore the bustling and crowded Hong Kong island, through its neon-lit side streets and sprawling street markets, an incredible story unfolds of loyalty and betrayal where Wei begins to question his own motives as he is sucked in deeper than he could ever imagine.
Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbor dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fueled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat. Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents. Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Celsony: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Tight games sha i only played GTA 4. On a laptop lol
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Celsony: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
You forgot “PRINCE OF PERSIA“
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:
*SLEEPING DOGS
RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 14, 2012

Inspired by classic Hollywood and Asian cinema style action thrillers, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty open-world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Sleeping Dogs catapults players into the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, tasked with taking down one of the world’s most fearsome criminal organizations from the inside... the Hong Kong Triads. As players explore the bustling and crowded Hong Kong island, through its neon-lit side streets and sprawling street markets, an incredible story unfolds of loyalty and betrayal where Wei begins to question his own motives as he is sucked in deeper than he could ever imagine.
Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbor dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fueled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat. Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents. Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors.

@DaveHert... could you add me 2BCE6BB3?
Thank you

9twalker
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
*DEMON'S SOULS
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 6, 2009

King Allant the XII, the last king of Boletaria, searched tirelessly to expand his might. The Nexus, a great ice shrine nestled in the mountains, bestowed the power of the souls onto him, bringing prosperity to his kingdom. Still unsated, he returned again to the Nexus, where he foolishly awakened the Old One from its eternal slumber. This long forgotten evil, now wrought upon Boletaria, plunged the realm into darkness and fog. A mighty demon horde poured into the kingdom, devouring the souls of men.
Champions from other realms learned of Boletaria's fate and sought to deliver the kingdom from evil; none would return from the cursed land. Called upon by a mysterious maiden in black, you go forth, the last hope for humanity in a place lost to demons and darkness...

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2016
9twalker:

@DaveHert... could you add me 2BCE6BB3?
Thank you

9twalker
Done!
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by An0nimus: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
menxer:
Dis Life sef, now that I can afford games, no time to even play the ones I have.

I used to think gaming was for wayward kids until I bought PS3, then the addiction kicked in, only superseded by a bigger one: making money.

Anyways, I still enjoy my God of War 3, uncharted: Drake' deception, Fear 3, GT5, Mass effect 3, Ghost recon: future soldier, Castlevania: lords of Shadow.

Looking forward to the last of US.

can you share? where are you based? Never played mass effect, fear and Castlevania. Played the others.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by An0nimus: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Davehert what are the downsides to chipping a PS3?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by CltrAltDel: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:
I know a playstation engineer in orile area of lagos.... anything playstation 3 or 4 even if ur processor is dead, he can fix it....he works on game panels.... strictly hardware..... if ur console is dead completely pls don't throw it away, this niqqah can fix it. even alaba boys just collect games and take to him now. he sells too playstation 3 & 4 ...downloading on Ps 4, downgrading of Ps 3 no brainer for him. if he can not fix it, Sony can not do it either.
pls help with his contact details...send you a PM
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by holasam(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2016
i love this
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Mykelpato(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
AlphaDibia:
lol..

here isyour award for hilarious comment

grin Tnx ..i am grateful
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Olakunlae: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Obas101:
Who tell you, you can do up through nd even more on fifa than pes
He is saying he hates FIFA bcoz of d up through passes
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
An0nimus:
Davehert what are the downsides to chipping a PS3?
The downside is that your psn account and your console ID could get blocked if you go online (i.e play online, use you psn store) but there are spoofs and homebrew apps that let's you spoof your console and limit (not remove completely) the risk of getting blocked . But The advantages out way the disadvantages of a jailbroken ps3, unless you have money to spend on cd's.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2016
*SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 4, 2014

Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman and aid them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park as only fourth-graders can. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become ... cool.
You begin as the new kid in town facing a harrowing challenge: making friends. As you start your quest the children of South Park are embroiled in a city-wide, live-action-role-playing game, casting imaginary spells and swinging fake swords. Over time the simple children’s game escalates into a battle of good and evil that threatens to consume the world.
Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat crabpeople, underpants gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known ... as a loser.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2016
*FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 19, 2010

Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland.
From Bethesda Softworks and the veteran RPG designers at Obsidian Entertainment (a team which includes members of the original Fallout and 2 teams) comes Fallout: New Vegas, a thrilling and chilling episode in the Fallout saga.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
*NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 30, 2012

Do you have what it takes to become Most Wanted? Designed for a new, more connected generation of racing fans, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers players an expansive open world packed with exhilarating action where they can choose their own path to become the Most Wanted. Players will have the freedom to drive anywhere, discover hidden gameplay, takedown rivals, challenge friends or just hang out and toy with the cops. Everything they do counts towards the end goal of becoming #1 on their personal Most Wanted List.
The only rule in Need for Speed Most Wanted is to race without rules. There's a start and a finish to every race -- but how the player races, where and when they choose to compete, and the skills they choose to compete with -- are all up to the player. It isn't enough to be the Most Wanted amongst rivals and cops. Now players will fight for ultimate bragging rights amongst their friends thanks to Autolog. In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do will earn Speed Points that will take them up the Most Wanted list, from competing for best race times and battling cops in pursuits for the highest scores, to catching the most air off a huge ramp and more -- if there’s something to do, there's someone to beat.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
*SKATE 3
RELEASE DATE: MAY 11, 2010

In SKATE 3, teammates can complete challenges together while advancing each other's careers. From rewarding epic bails and fails with a beefed up Hall of Meat mode to honing your craft with the all-new skate school, players of all skill levels have multiple ways to kill it in the game. The game also includes Create feature suite, an innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
*MIDNIGHT CLUB: LOS ANGELES
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 20, 2008
The entire city of Los Angeles is your playground as you speed through the streets, parking lots, and back alleys in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, all on your way to becoming the most notable racer in the city. As a new arrival on the racing scene, you’re going to need to earn REP for others to take you seriously, and earn the right to upgrade your ride or purchase an even better one. Reputation Points can be earned by completing any task or race in MCLA, regardless of what position you finish.
Midnight Club Los Angeles features over 40 vehicles from 4 different classes. Tuner, Luxury, Exotic and Muscle cars as well as Bikes will all be available to race throughout the game. All cars can be fully customized in one of two garages found in the game. Special Moves return from Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition -- classics like Zone, Agro and Roar are joined by a newcomer, EMP. A wide variety of races can be begun just by flashing your headlamps at other racers, and there are also "Freeway Racer" challenges and Police Chases to test your skills on. Illegal street racing with no track, no load times, no rules: Welcome back to the Midnight Club.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
*NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 19, 2013

Need for Speed Rivals captures the adrenaline and intensity of the street's ultimate rivalry between cops and racers in a stunning open road environment. Built on the Frostbite 3 game engine, Need for Speed Rivals allows gamers play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. As a racer, the goal is to become infamous for taking risks behind the wheel and capturing your most intense escapes on video for the world to see. The more cops players evade, the more Speed Points they collect, enabling them to unlock new cars and items. Keep raising the stakes race after race to become an ever-more valuable target to the cops -- but risk losing it all if busted. As a cop, players work together as part of a team in pursuit of racers, earning prominence and rising in the ranks of the Police Force with every bust. Achieving higher ranks unlocks new police-only cars and more powerful pursuit tech.
At the heart of Need for Speed Rivals is AllDrive, an innovative new online feature that allows gamers to seamlessly transition from playing alone to playing with friends, eliminating the line between single player and multiplayer. Players will have to keep one eye on their rearview mirror as friends will be able to enter and exit races on-the-fly, creating a world where no two events will ever be the same.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by menxer: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
An0nimus:

can you share? where are you based? Never played mass effect, fear and Castlevania. Played the others.

From experience I don't share, I give and right now I am not ready to give away any.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Wolexe1: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
I have all this cartridge and others for sale,interested buyer can contact me on 08133987212
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by cao(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Fantastic thread Assassins Creed is another fantastic game as well as Bully by Rockstar Games the same people behind GTA
Err...Bully (Canem Canis Edit on PAL) was originally exclusively released on the PS2 in 2006...It did eventually get remastered on the PS3 in 2012. This list appears to be about games that were originally (exclusively or otherwise) released on PS3, not remasters... Although, it was a brilliant game that I'm surprised never got a sequel.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by gambit10: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
CltrAltDel:
pls help with his contact details...send you a PM
I didn't get ur PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi / My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.