Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again (32416 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
soloqy:

It depends on the kind of NAIJA Babes you have been meeting.

hmmmm

The way the Naija girls abroad dress is quite different from the way Naija girls here dress.

Also, there seems also a disparity in what is termed *hot* amongst the two sides of the divide.

no disparity.

Naija girls in naija follow fashion trends in the west.

However, the trend has to debut in the west first before it gets copied in naija.

Are you saying these glittery leggings havent reached Nigeria yet?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol sorry i offended you by telling the truth. When in naija IDONT SEE BABES WEARING ANKARA EVERYDAY ok

and when they dress in western style its always like those in England or America, since jeans and t shirt aren't african dressiing

Don't even compare. Nigerian chics in England dress better than Nigerian chics in yankee.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
VIDEO OF THIEVES DISPLAYING STOLEN CARS, SPEAKING YORUBA
In this Video is Oseni, one of the thieves grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewj2yIsjPE
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
vanni:

you're late as shit

Aloy~Emeka:

Don't even compare. Nigerian chics in England dress better than Nigerian chics in yankee.

as i stated WEST no specific countries

lol when i stayed in Essex and when into london all the babes i seen had YELLOW or RED HAIR with bleached skinned

sooo not hot

back to the topics nikku
TELL THE MEDIA TO STOP SAYING NIGERIANS SAY START SHOWING NIGERIANS WHO ARE AGAINST FRAUD
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
In this Video is Oseni, one of the thieves  

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 laughs 4 the 11 thieves and their supporters
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by soloqy: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

no disparity.

Naija girls in naija follow fashion trends in the west.

However, the trend has to debut i[b]n the west first before it gets copied in naija.
[/b]
Are you saying these glittery leggings havent reached Nigeria yet?

Not necessarily. They are creating their own style now. Its about what looks good on you. Thats why we have so many great designers in Naija now.

Those glittery leggings are kind of red light districtish.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
Alli baba and the 11 thieves.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
davidylan:

Alli baba and the 11 thieves.

lol lol lol
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
soloqy:

Not necessarily. They are creating their own style now. Its about what looks good on you. Thats why we have so many great designers in Naija now.

@ bolded

not from what I've seen, but I'll take your word for it.

However, if you're referring to native wears then no argument there.

soloqy:

Those glittery leggings are kind of red light districtish.

I quite agree. Thats why I dont wear mine in public even though they arent red. I like them however- very stylish and lots of glamour.

Vegas effect grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by ogogoro: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Please moderator, can you delete all he fashion comments on this thread? They are out of topic!

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE ANY OF THESE CULPRITS ARE HIDING, OUT THEM! BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE SUPPORTING THEIR ACTIONS IF YOU KNOW, AND DECIDE TO KEEP QUIET! THIS IS A PUBLIC APPEAL. LET US TURN THESE PEOPLE IN, LET THE WHOLE WORD KNOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE GOOD, HONEST PEOPLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE ROTTEN EGGS WHO ARE BENT ON PORTRAYING US AS OTHERWISE!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
YES ALL PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE OUT THEM

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET TV TIME AS BEING A NIGERIAN THAT DOESN'T TOLERATE FRAUD.

BECAUSE THE MEDIA LEAVES OUT NIGERIANS WHO ACTUALLY ASSIST IN FINDING CRIMINALS

REMEMBER MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR TV/ NEWS PAPER TIME

so they wont turn it around on good Nigerians as they've been doing for the Last 15 years
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

YES ALL PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE OUT THEM

BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET TV TIME AS BEING A NIGERIAN THAT DOESN'T TOLERATE FRAUD.

BECAUSE THE MEDIA LEAVES OUT NIGERIANS WHO ACTUALLY ASSIST IN FINDING CRIMINALS

REMEMBER MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR TV/ NEWS PAPER TIME

so they wont turn it around on good Nigerians as they've been doing for the Last 15 years

We have heard you. So you need not go throUGH the pain of repeating yourself in every post.

We have been promised 10 minuites of airtime each so you can actually see who we are,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by naija2010: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
the yoruba's are giving us a bad image and it has become a fact
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
All Nigerian spys start exposing fraudulent Nigerians publicly, so everyone will know there are good among Nigerians.

The Arabs spoke out against terrorist publicly
The Italians spoke out against the mafia publicly
They are clearing their names publicly for the world to see there is good among them

Why can't Nigerians spys do the same If they really care about bettering good Nigerian reputations? We good Nigerians dont care who you are, we want you to prove to the rest of the world, that good Nigerians like you exist.

so what so hard about that? GET YOUR TV TIME

Maybe if you start people wont think ALL nigerians support fraud and scams. Like the media says the Nigerian community does.

naija2010:

THEY DO? What about the igbo drug dealers in China, south africa and india, or what about the Edos who engage in human trafficking in Europe? or what about those guys who brutally murdered their wives in America? they weren't yoruba but were, take a guess

you make no sense
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
@vanni  i swear you are hilarious. Also i just watched your youtube posting. Men, there is so much wrong with that picture. How dem no catch dem b4 now beats me. These 419 boys are just too loud. See how young the guy looks and then driving that kind of car in America? I'm sure the fool payed cash as well. That alone will raise eyebrows. Dem no know say things don change for yankee. Americans have been living in debt for decades with their unchecked credit system forgeting the rule that those who go borrowing go sorrowing. It was easy to get loans, buy houses and pay for anything through the debt system and 419 took advantage of it. The land was filled with milk and honey but things have changed. They are wiser now and are more cautious. Even to get credit card now requires serious scrutiny. B4 as you are opening an account your credit card comes along with it. DEM DON DE SHINE DEM EYES WELL NOW. So all you 419 chaps please come. Jailtime de wait for una.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
bidemi12:

@vanni  i swear you are hilarious. Also i just watched your youtube posting. Men, there is so much wrong with that picture. How dem no catch dem b4 now beats me. These 419 boys are just too loud. See how young the guy looks and then driving that kind of car in America? I'm sure the fool payed cash as well. That alone will raise eyebrows. Dem no know say things don change for yankee. Americans have been living in debt for decades with their unchecked credit system forgeting the rule that those who go borrowing go sorrowing. It was easy to get loans, buy houses and pay for anything through the debt system and 419 took advantage of it. The land was filled with milk and honey but things have changed. They are wiser now and are more cautious. Even to get credit card now requires serious scrutiny. B4 as you are opening an account your credit card comes along with it. DEM DON DE SHINE DEM EYES WELL NOW. So all you 419 chaps please come. Jailtime de wait for una.

The US police are extremely smart. You dont catch a thief the minute you suspect him if not a very smart lawyer will extricate him easily since you dont have enough evidence to nail him. Once exonerated by a jury you cannot be tried for the same crime again even if the police discover damning evidence after.

The police was on their tail all along . . . they just took time to investigate further, create a water-tight case and give the idiots more time to hang themselves.

The case of my friend is what scared me . . . his house had been searched 2 yrs prior to his arrest and charge, he had even given a confession and some items seized from his home. The 2 detectives left and he was not bothered again for 2 solid yrs!!! All that time they were preparing a strong case against him . . . with all the evidence they have, all he can do is plead guilty fast and hope to get a reduced sentence.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

All Nigerian spys start exposing fraudulent Nigerians publicly, so everyone will know there are good among Nigerians.

The Arabs spoke out against terrorist publicly
The Italians spoke out against the mafia publicly
They are clearing their names publicly for the world to see there is good among them

Why can't Nigerians spys do the same If they really care about bettering good Nigerian reputations? We good Nigerians dont care who you are, we want you to prove to the rest of the world, that good Nigerians like you exist.

so what so hard about that? GET YOUR TV TIME

Maybe if you start people wont think ALL nigerians support fraud and scams. Like the media says the Nigerian community does.

IT HAS? What about the igbo drug dealers in China, south africa and india, or what about the Edos who enegae in human trafficking in Europe?

you make no sense

Advice noted. We will be having a meeting shortly to determine when we can start our ANTI-FRAUD Public campaigns. I hope u will support us when the time comes.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
bidemi12:

@vanni i swear you are hilarious. Also i just watched your youtube posting. Men, there is so much wrong with that picture. How dem no catch dem b4 now beats me. These 419 boys are just too loud. See how young the guy looks and then driving that kind of car in America? I'm sure the fool payed cash as well. That alone will raise eyebrows. Dem no know say things don change for yankee. Americans have been living in debt for decades with their unchecked credit system forgeting the rule that those who go borrowing go sorrowing. It was easy to get loans, buy houses and pay for anything through the debt system and 419 took advantage of it. The land was filled with milk and honey but things have changed. They are wiser now and are more cautious. Even to get credit card now requires serious scrutiny. B4 as you are opening an account your credit card comes along with it. DEM DON DE SHINE DEM EYES WELL NOW. So all you 419 chaps please come. Jailtime de wait for una.

dont mind the fools.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2009
naija2010:

THEY DO? What about the igbo drug dealers in China, south africa and india, or what about the Edos who engage in human trafficking in Europe? or what about those guys who brutally murdered their wives in America? they weren't yoruba but were,  take a guess

[/quote]
It has happened again! Another Nigerian marriage ended deadly in Garland, Texas on Saturday, March 25, 2007. A Nigerian has abruptly ended the life of his wife in Garland, Dallas metropolitan area, Texas. Mr. Theophilus Ojukwu, 46, of Enugwu-Agu, Ihe in Awgu LGA, Enugu State, on Saturday, March 25, 2006, cut short  his wife’s life in their Garland home. Reportedly, Melvina Ojukwu, 36, of Umuanebe, Ihe, Awgu LGA, died from a blunt-force trauma to the head.
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/orabuchi/2006/14nigerian_killswife.htm

A Nigerian woman was found murdered in a Burtonsville, Maryland, U.S. home she lived with her husband and three children. Police responding to a report of an unconscious woman, found the lifeless body of 36-year-old Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo around 2:30 a.m, Monday at their home. There was no sign of her 41-year-old husband, Kelechi Charles Emeruwa and their three children.
http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsWifeMdUS.html

A Nigerian living in the United States, Mr Michael Iheme, 50, is currently standing trial at the district court, Hennepin, Minnesota for allegedly killing his 28-year-old wife, Anthonia Eberechi.
http://www.punchontheweb.com/Article-print2.aspx?theartic=Art20080802140626
[quote]

LIKE I SAID HAS NOTHING TO WITH TRIBES- you dont see yorubas labeling igbos as wife killers
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2009
these threads are so hilarious!!
the first couple of pages are just short paragraphs/short answers.
by the time you get to the 8th and 9th page, ect. . .
you have people typing ESSAYS!! lol
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

these threads are so hilarious!!
the first couple of pages are just short paragraphs/short answers.
by the time you get to the 8th and 9th page, ect. . .
you have people typing ESSAYS!! lol

and by the time you get to the tail end of page 9 you get the amaka's coming to bug the stragglers left on the thread. grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 2:07am On Sep 12, 2009
@the amaka The whole idea of a blog is not to make one line comments but to engage in meaningful ideological engagements for the purpose of bettering the situation for which the topic was posted. Of what use is a one line comment? when an issue is debated both logicaly or illogicaly awareness will be created which in turn betters the society in general. This is not a game. Granted we deviate sometimes but that is to be expected, especially when a topic is emotionaly charged and we are all the better for it. Think of it as a way to (how do i say this? hmmm, yeah) blow of steam. grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2009
i didnt say it was wrong!! SHEESH!
didnt you see me laughing? i think its hilarious that people type this much.
im just saying, its not like i said it was wrong or stupid that they did.
watch yourself.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2009
@the amaka Then communicate properly so as not to be misunderstood. I apologise for my aggressive tone
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by igboboy1(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2009
vanni:

So? is it a crime to speak one's language?

naija2010:

mechionu gi, Another bush person again, You think say for their passport they write heritage: yoruba?

To the white man they see nationality- Nigerian,

So please stop acting like other ethnic groups don't commit crimes,
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by igboboy1(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i didnt say it was wrong!! SHEESH!
didnt you see me laughing? i think its hilarious that people type this much.
im just saying, its not like i said it was wrong or stupid that they did.
watch yourself.

Amaka take am je je, no be fight, wink
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2009
hey igbo boy, my friend
how na?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by igboboy1(m): 2:33am On Sep 12, 2009
Am alive and kicking thanks to the almighty, havent seen you in threads recently
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Sep 12, 2009
BOY, where have you been?
ive been all over. lol
as usual

maybe you just arent in the section i usually post in.
politics isnt my thing, i just somehow ended up here. lol
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by igboboy1(m): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2009
oh i see,

why did u post my pic as your profile pic? grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45am On Sep 12, 2009
hahaha very funny oo.  grin
your body doesnt even compare to his. i know that aint you.
but you look like him facially? hmmm well i dont know about that.
but as far as i know, i say "YOU WISH!!"

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.