Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? (36424 Views)

I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I Think I'm Losing My Belief / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? by 4amorc(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
laurel03:
Muslim marry muslim
Xtain marry Xtain
Ifa marry Ifa
Amorc my Amorc
Buddhist marry Buddhist etc....
Abeg go Marry Atheist like you.....
In Africa na mad person always say God no exist..
Na God dey run my own package

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Whole countries can enslave their citizens without any type of physical restraint. Look at the old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or pre-occupied Japan. Look at what those people were willing to sacrifice and do, often without conscience, to their fellow citizens and to other countries. A cult can do no less and often operates under similar principles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7