Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. (3705 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
on top bed tongue

WHICH kind lipstick be this na ? shocked

Bros..... My village people give me oooolkcheesycheesy
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
hello bae...

Yes Maxi, what can Bae do for utongue
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
cheesy

The poster below is too old to buckle cry

The Older, the better nacheesy
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
u r fine beautiful wink

*covers face*

Thanks *winks*

M blushing......wink

*hides behind d cupboard

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Maxi112: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
ShayGirl:

Yes Maxi, what can Bae do for utongue
nice one.

hon. I need your voteundecided

longest time wink where have you been
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
nice one.
hon. I need your voteundecided

longest time wink where have you been

Have been to LONDON to see the Queen jare, gringringrin
Anyway, whom are u campaigning for?
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Maxi112: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
ShayGirl:

Have been to LONDON to see the Queen jare, gringringrin
Anyway, whom are u campaigning for?
kinginvahala swidywink

follow back
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
This gal sef grin

but Why is smellymouth your bestie na? angry

gringringringrin

*He is good......wink

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
kinginvahala swidywink

follow back

Oh no, wish I could but i already have a team and can't campaign for two
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Taiyescott(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
You get time.
jex followed u liz, kindly follow back.. tanx
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Maxi112: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ShayGirl:

Oh no, wish I could but i already have a team and can't campaign for two
I saw this cominggrin

then make him your second choice till final... is that too much
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
jex followed u liz, kindly follow back.. tanx
Why? Sorry just curious.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Taiyescott(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
Why? Sorry just curious.
ntin really, jex observed ur new hia.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
PunkyV:
Is this a ploy to get people to check yours out? Because I just did! And well...

u like it?
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by SweetieConstie(f): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sandoski, I love your DP...kisskiss

You look African and beautiful...
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
ntin really, jex observed ur new hia.
I'm not
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Taiyescott(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
I'm not
bt u re, u jst reg. yesterday.. was tinkin we cud b cyber frndz bt itz k sha.. Gracias..
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Sandoski, I love your DP...kisskiss

You look African and beautiful...

*hugs*

<<<<Thanks swidy >>

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
bt u re, u jst reg. yesterday.. was tinkin we cud b cyber frndz bt itz k sha.. Gracias..
Alright then
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
I have three queens I checked their profile pics everyday before saying goodmorning to nairaland
not that I am jobless but have my reasons,
these three queens never dissapoint me,they always give me reasons to check and feed my eyes.

makydebbie;her dark skin alone is one million not to talk about her funny look
baby ayikoo.....!

kingcheezypuff;this my queen love afro hair a lot
so I like her afro hair with her beautiful nose ...chai my heart left for joy checkin her profile.

annnikky; I like her lips,my love for kissing arises anytime I checked on her profile.

you can add yours Lols

that should be SANDOSKI... Yeah, she got a wonderful smile I can die for
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ShayGirl(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
I saw this cominggrin
then make him your second choice till final... is that too much

Really!!undecided How does that work??
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Taiyescott(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
Alright then
k.. enjoy d rest of ur day..
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
that should be SANDOSKI... Yeah, she got a wonderful smile I can die for

Thanks swidy.....kiss

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks swidy.....kiss
welcome smiley

Who's side are u on, in the ongoing Mr Nairaland contest
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
welcome smiley

Who's side are u on, in the ongoing Mr Nairaland contest

Everybodywink
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Maxi112: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
ShayGirl:

Really!!undecided How does that work??
it works like magiccheesy

you can vote up to 5peeps to final.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Everybodywink
I hope u would be kind enough to support ONLY me when I do contest next year
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I hope u would be kind enough to support ONLY me when I do contest next year

gringringrin...... No wahala......gringrin

I dey ur back.....wink
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin...... No wahala......gringrin

I dey ur back.....wink
"joyful exclamation "

Thanks dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? / "Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night / Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.