Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. (3706 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Check My Pic And And Make A Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by ouigy99(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
osesology:
Nigga, are u sure you have a job?

Yes he has a job. He stated it in his post. He wakes up, looks at some peoples pictures and says good morning to nairaland.

Does that every morning and seems not to be paid for doing so.

When his kids grow and ask him what he was doing when his mates deyread book, graduate, get better work or start business and begin hammer......he will blame all the witches in his village .
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op nice dp tho'.., i don dash you one 'Like' cheesy
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Caringguy:
CHAI grin
Caringguy:
CHAI
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
CHAI ;DCHAI
why the 'Chai'
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by naijamakossa(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Caringguy:
why the 'Chai'
tanx sir
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Adisa89(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Adisa89(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by bayocute(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI>>Endowed with beautiful Dark Hair, Beautiful smile with gorgeous look. Lemme go check her profile pics to add More attributes. cool
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
bayocute:
SANDOSKI>>Endowed with beautiful Dark Hair, Beautiful smile with gorgeous look. Lemme go check her profile pics to add More attributes. cool

gringrin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by harrysjones(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
kikikiki grin grin grin smellymouth dey watch football u still dey here grin grin grin grin
SANDOSKI:

kikikiiiiiiii
Everybodywink
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
kikikiki grin grin grin smellymouth dey watch football u still dey here grin grin grin grin

Na smellymouth and me dey watch dey match....wink

*Smellymouth no fit leave me comot, you want make our neighbours here our voice. Na serious fight go happen if em try am...gringrin

Bt wait , how you take know

1 Like

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by bayocute(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
U deserved all. Buh 4llow bck nah. Pls
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by harrysjones(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
i be prophet so i go no... grin grin grin
SANDOSKI:

Na smellymouth and me dey watch dey match....wink

*Smellymouth no fit leave me comot, you want make our neighbours here our voice. Na serious fight go happen if em try am...gringrin

Bt wait , how you take know

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
bayocute:

U deserved all. Buh 4llow bck nah. Pls

I'm with u......grin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
i be prophet so i go no... grin grin grin

U no wellgringrin

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by harrysjones(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
help me tell smelly mouth say my real gee adewumiopeyemi say make he dey greet am...
SANDOSKI:

U no wellgringrin

Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
help me tell smelly mouth say my real gee adewumiopeyemi say make he dey greet am...

No wahalagrin
Re: Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. by bayocute(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I'm with u......grin
Oya reply my mail dear cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? / Banana Fall On You / "Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.