Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18325 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
U dey craze ? Did i insult u,
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
did I also insult u? are u not an e-terrorist?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Am not, so stop it
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2009
@noetic,What colour? if you dnt know,know it today,any good practicing muslim man is the best every woman should wish for,cos they've got the best of colours,so i wont mind if the colours are shown to me
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by AishaB(f): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Potu: « #406 on: Today at 08:50:11 AM » I dont live by myth, but by reality! As am Ijebu man, and indeed yoruba, I can actually traceby bloodline to the Middle east. But thats beside the question and not the reason for accepting Islam, while rejecting all others.

Sorry,

That is not beside the point. You are an Ijebu man and a Yoruba. You existed before Middle Easterners. Why do you subjugate yourself to their myths, when the Yoruba’s have their own.

Reality, what reality? The entire Middle Eastern religions are myths. If you see visions and talk to God; I have some powerful anti-psychotics for you. Get real.

Relish in and exalt the myths of your forefathers. Your generation upon generation will be better for it. You should learn to be a proud African and stop degrading yourself!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
AishaB ti di nko sile o. Both her names are arabic names, and Aisha is specific to Islam, and she is complaining about me Olabowale an original yoruba man! She would be happy if I were to wear bante with eyo owo sewn on it, with taba on my tongue and koko taba in my pipe, both are quickeners of death!

It is not all that the yorubas do that I adopt. And not all the Americans do that I reject. And not all the Arabs do that I swallow. The options that are available to muslims fit others people while it does not fit me, but I dont disregard it or hate it because of that or this. Sisi Aisha, you aught to know that paganism is not for me, and thats what all the African religions are. If you are now a pagan, discarding Islam, am sure dad and mom are still muslims or their forebearers were!

Kilo mue kuro ninu esin to yon Olorun kon shosho lati sin? O ti wa di keferi, abi? I will advise you to come back to the fold of Islam, and not let the deceiver deceives you into three gods or complete denial of the existence of One God!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 07, 2009
^^ olabowale

not everyone's forebears were muslim.

Go easy on the wishful thinking.

North Africans were majorly Christians before they became muslim- does anyone bother about that.

abuzola

no hang your cognitive faculty for tree abeg.

Abuzola:

@noetic-

Didn't he warn you not to call him olabs ? Take time
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

@noetic,What colour? if you dnt know,know it today,any good practicing muslim man is the best every woman should wish for,cos they've got the best of colours,so i wont mind if the colours are shown to me

i totally agree. I only hope u have a shoulder to cry on later. shocked
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2009
why do you bother since its not ur shoulder i will cry on,ask anybody about how muslim wife enjoys her matrimonial home,we are safe
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

why do you bother since its not your shoulder i will cry on,ask anybody about how muslim wife enjoys her matrimonial home,we are safe

my shoulders are not available for tears. I also do not need to be told about islamic matrimonial lives. . . . I can see it all around. . .the malady of mohammed. . .good luck with ur terrorist bf grin shocked grin shocked
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
THANK YOU,but just not in the mood to deal with people today,as am thinking about my ALFA
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

THANK YOU,but just not in the mood to deal with people today,as am thinking about my ALFA

what happened to ur alfa? was he caught in the act? grin grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
May Allaah open the heart of this Noetic so that she will no become a nonentity in the Hereafter.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
abulbanaat:

May Allaah open the heart of this Noetic so that she will no become a nonentity in the Hereafter.

if opening people's heart means having the heart like that of olabs, abuzola, jarus and mukina . . . . . . .then I dont want allah to open my heart
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
i miss my Alfa greatly grin grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
what happened to him? was he caught doing it? shocked shocked grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
[b] Quran 47

1. Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad ], and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain .

2. But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.

3. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind.

4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost,

5. He will guide them and set right their state.

6. And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in the world).

7. O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

8. But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

9. That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down (this Qur'an and Islamic laws, etc.), so He has made their deeds fruitless.

10. Have they not travelled through the earth, and seen what was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed them completely and a similar (fate awaits) the disbelievers.

11. That is because Allah is the Maula (Lord, Master, Helper, Protector, etc.) of those who believe, and the disbelievers have no Maula (lord, master, helper, protector, etc.).

12. Certainly! Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire will be their abode.

13. And many a town, stronger than your town (Makkah) (O Muhammad ) which has driven you out We have destroyed. And there was none to help them.

14. Is he who is on a clear proof from his Lord, like those for whom their evil deeds that they do are beautified for them, while they follow their own lusts (evil desires)?

15. The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

16. And among them are some who listen to you (O Muhammad ) till, when they go out from you, they say to those who have received knowledge: "What has he said just now? Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and they follow their lusts (evil desires).

17. While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance, and bestows on them their piety.

18. Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?

19. So know (O Muhammad ) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allah knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).

20. Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad - holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him).[/b]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
What a creature of Allaah!

"And indeed We have put forth every kind of example in this Qur'ân, for mankind. But, man is ever more quarrelsome than anything." [Q18: 54]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
That was for Noetic.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
abulbanaat:

What a creature of Allaah!

"And indeed We have put forth every kind of example in this Qur'ân, for mankind. But, man is ever more quarrelsome than anything." [Q18: 54]

religion aside. . .I know that I am a far better person than ALL of allah's slaves shocked

FYI: allah did not create me.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
"O man! What has made you careless concerning your Lord, the Most Generous?

Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion;

In whatever form He willed, He put you together." [Q82: 6-8]

Noetic still for you.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
« #422 on: Today at 04:00:12 AM »
^^ olabowale

not everyone's forebears were muslim.

Go easy on the wishful thinking.

North Africans were majorly Christians before they became muslim- does anyone bother about that.
And before northafrican chrsitians, there used to be the people who survived the flood calamity with Noah. All of them Muslims. Before that the first man; Adam a muslim. And every baby in mother's womb is crouching position. They call it fetus position among us are no more in the wombs. So before christianity, even before Judaism, Islam was already observed.
kuu Thursday.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
abulbanaat:

"O man! What has made you careless concerning your Lord, the Most Generous?

Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion;

In whatever form He willed, He put you together." [Q82: 6-8]

Noetic still for you.

allah could not have created me since he did not create the earth . . , . how long did it take for allah to create the earth?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Noetic, if you know what will that do for you? Will you beleive He is your Creator so that you will worship Him as Islam prescribed?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2009
abulbanaat:

Noetic, if you know what will that do for you? Will you beleive He is your Creator so that you will worship Him as Islam prescribed?

the creator is the One who created the earth. . . .did allah create the earth?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2009
@noetic,so u still denying it that Allah is not the creator, i just pity u o
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by abulbanaat(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2009
Now take this Noetic. It may your last chance for salvation. O Allaah open Noetic's heart, let her see the truth:

"Say (O Muhammad ): 'Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)." [Q41: 9].

Noetic, the ball is now in your court. may Allaah guide you.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
abulbanaat:

Now take this Noetic. It may your last chance for salvation. O Allaah open Noetic's heart, let her see the truth:

"Say (O Muhammad ): 'Do you verily disbelieve in Him[b] Who created the earth in two Days [/b]and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists)." [Q41: 9].

Noetic, the ball is now in your court. may Allaah guide you.

1. did allah create the earth in 2 days? grin

read surat Fussilat: 9-12 . . . . .it says allah created the earth in 8 days
also read: Surah 7, verse 54. . , .it says allah created the earth in 6 days

why is allah so confused? . . .if allah created the earth, why cant he just state consistently how many days it took him to do it?

2. I am a HE and not a SHE.
I dont want allah to ever touch me. . . . .if it is allah that opened olabs, abuzola, mukina, jarus, muhsin et all's heart, then tell allah not to come near me. . .else?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
uplawal:

@noetic,so u still denying it that Allah is not the creator, i just pity u o

pity ur self . . . . .naughty IGNORAMUS sad sad sad sad
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
noetic, your stupidity is phenomenal. Olabowale has answered this same question more than a zillion times and u keep repeating it like an slowpoke. U have deliberatly not quoted the verses so that ur stupidity is not imediatly obvious
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
Who Allah guides none can lead astray; and whom He leads astray none can lead aright.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
the_seeker:

noetic, your stupidity is phenomenal. Olabowale has answered this same question more than a zillion times and u keep repeating it like an slowpoke. U have deliberatly not quoted the verses so that your stupidity is not imediatly obvious

if revealing the lies of allah makes me stupid. . .then fine.
but i know that I am smarter than allah and mohammed put together grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.