Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18323 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
olabowale:

Learn a lesson or two from "Godson2009". I may not agree with him, and his unfounded assumptions, be has displayed strength, gut and spine in standing up, sticking with the topic! He at least has something to say, and not just saying "does it make sense, and other light weight comments!" He has not taking up the garb of arrogance and stupidity from the others who call people in their fathers age group (born in the 1950s) agbaya, or adodi (a man who raised two well cultured sons in the urban jungle of New York city, and still a husband of wives, and hoping for more children), and silly commentaries, holding grudges for nothing for years, calling a successful business man "Maiguard"; I wonder if there is a man in Nigeria that will employ me so that I can ruin him and his wife or wives divorce him and disgrace him and shame his son who thinks that I could be his father's maiguard?

I will dialogue with anyone with good manners, and I will ignore any, older or younger than me who curses and copy terrible manners from people! Is there a yoruba father in Nigeria or anywhere who is homosexual? I doubt it, not likely and this Olabowale does not fit the picture; My interest in women is against it, my yorubaness is against it, my manhood and manliness is against it, and my Islam is completely against it!

1. I lost interest in the debate simply because u were not forthcoming with facts. . . . . . . .u were simply recycling the same old things u have always said.

2. I disrespected u on that thread cos u DISRESPECTED urself. why did u respond to the mukina pig thread? why did u not condemn her inactions? since u are an adult, why did u take sides? even abuzola saw the ills and malady in her inactions. . .but a whole u, shamelessly took sides, and u expect me to congratulate u for that?. . . uh?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
when u disrespect a woman, a human being calling her pig, she does not raise or buy or eat it, but u do! I really dont careif u respect me or not; the yorubas say ile lati nkesho rode! am sure is a reflection on your refusal to accept the training of your elders, or something similar.

i really dont think i need ur response, and dont forget that i am a human being; I am permitted to have a position and also to make mistake; thats human. am also certain that when u call a woman a pig, with your attitude of pride and arrogance, somebody aught to call you out on it!

And finally, I am sure that my not being forthright is based on my not accepting a mere Jewish man as God? Dream on. It will never happen! I have the luury of having a pure heart and firmly planted in Islamic Monotheism!

Alhamdulillah.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

when u disrespect a woman, a human being calling her pig, she does not raise or buy or eat it, but u do! I really dont careif u respect me or not; the yorubas say ile lati nkesho rode! am sure is a reflection on your refusal to accept the training of your elders, or something similar.

i really dont think i need your response, and dont forget that i am a human being; I am permitted to have a position and also to make mistake; thats human. am also certain that when u call a woman a pig, with your attitude of pride and arrogance, somebody aught to call you out on it!

And finally, I am sure that my not being forthright is based on my not accepting a mere Jewish man as God? Dream on. It will never happen! I have the luury of having a pure heart and firmly planted in Islamic Monotheism!

Alhamdulillah.

but when the "woman" chooses at her discretion to repeatedly ban a person based on religious differences incessantly. . . . .does she not worth to be called to order? does it not take two to tangle?. . . . .was she randomly called a pig?. . . .what was the remote reason for her being a pig? does she not act like a pig?

u ignorantly made ridiculous and childish comments on that thread, which was unfortunate. considering that u always insist on respect accorded to africans of every thread. . .is it out of place to insist that u also respect urself?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
May Allah, the Exalted, bless you, Olabowale.

Had I seen this thread since I would have made replies.

More grease to your elbow. Remain bless.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Godson2009: When I saimply say "I swear by Allah", a statement of affirmation, you said i was swearing to mean that I was cursing. Yet inyour decency because you are a Christian, true to its meaning said many thing about Allah and Muhammad (AS) about Hell fire, while to speak about Adeboye and his giving food to some nigerian former muslims, now Christians, and upgrading Adeboye to the level of Moses, etc, even saying that Moses saw God, face to face; my questions to you are many, but are you for real, since the Bible, and indeed Moses said that no one has ever seen God and if anyone were to see him, he will not live, physically or spiritually?

Do you know that there is a religion in Nigeria now called Chrislim and why are you surprised that many among the yorubas, hungry and easily cajoled when hunger catches you are now christians? There is a yoruba song which is very appropriate her: Ese giri nle anjofe! Adeboye can be called all kinds of names, including deity, but if he dies as a non Muslim, I affirm by Allah that there is no paradise for him, and in heaven which he expect to go anyhow, Hell is waiting for him!

Finally, who created Hell? Do you think its Creator, Who is the Creator of all things will be victimised by His Own creation? You think Allah is Biblical Jesus that as Jesus was victimised by Jews, whom you said he was their creator, as well, The Almighty will be victimised by Hell? No, man.

And as to Kola Abiola; that foolish boy is a fool. While he hurdes everything of his father excluding his siblings from other mothers, some of them are independently making names for themselves in the USA, here. The struggle with life and finish their education. I know them, personally. The question is this, if Mas'ud (ra) gave him a great responsibility, while he was alive, it shows his not having full knowledge of everything, because the same Kola turns out to be a bad son, because if Mas'ud were to be alive, today and see what Kola had done with his mother's children while excluing his father's children from his step mothers, then we should now say: What would Abiola do in this situation, while Kola womanises with father's mother and fail to pay school fes of father's children?

Allah/Eloi is different from Abiola. Allah know s everything, unlike Abiola. And its shameful that you compared your god jesus to a mere discrimatory Kola!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Muhsin: JazakAlahu Khair.

@Godson2009:
have you even been reading my replies to you at all?because there is no indication of such in your replies, [b]you said it was not yemeni traders going to mecca,and i stood by my comments even expanciating on the circumstances surrounding it,and then going into the battle of badr just so that you understand i know the difference,[/b]so what are you on about??
So I now call you out to bring evidence, whether in the Makka period or Madina period. I want you to tell us with proofs about the Yemini situation before Badr or after Badr! Dont forget that we in Islam have our Books in the reaches of anyone and eeryone!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
muhsin:

May Allah, the Exalted, bless you, Olabowale.

Had I seen this thread since I would have made replies.

More grease to your elbow. Remain bless.

what would u have contributed? this dude likes to exaggerate his folly
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
And stop calling me Olas! There is no "S" in my name, and i dont know you enough to assume that we are friends and therefore you establishe a Nickname for me.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Godson2009: I will wait for your proof that the Prophet (AS) raisded Yemeni Caravan, be it in makka or madina! I just want to know that they were aised as innocent people
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

And stop calling me Olas! There is no "S" in my name, and i dont know you enough to assume that we are friends and therefore you establishe a Nickname for me.

why are u so concerned? olabs is a good name for u shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
I cant help it at reading in ARABIC, this part of Surah Furqan but to point the attentions of believers (muslims) and non-believers (the others), to it, to ponder at the instructions to Muhammad (AS, the same given to all prophets (AS), bearers of glad tidings to believers who follow them in obedience to their Lord, and warners to disbelievers in their time of prophetic office!

Moses, warner to Pharaoh and his courtiers and egyptians, but bearer of glad tidings to the Children of Israel, the believers at that time, until Jesus came with prophetic mandate!

Muhammad, warner to pagans and people of the books, but bearer of gla tidings to the Muslims from his time to the last generation of man on earth.

Jesus, warner to the deviants away from the Moses laid out path among the children of Israel, but bearer of glad tidings to those who among them who returned away from the deviations to the path of Moses, being the same that Jesus was on.

If any disagrees, then what was the reason that Jesus was send? And, if he is not a prophet, a messenger to his people, and you take him as your God, who is acting as his "Moses" as warning those who refused to worship him, and bearer of glad tidings to the believers of his godship? Afterall, we know that he said on the cross crying out My Illah/Eloi, my Illah/Eloi, forsaken me, says something that he has a consistent Ever Living God.

What are all these that Jesus said and did indicated about Jesus vis a vis other known prophets, above, ay Moses, relative to God? And who is either Moses of Jesus or Jesus of Jesus, if he is not a servant of God, but God himself? We see that during Moses prophetic responsibility, he was alway a prophet and not a prophet and son, so the Jesus for god Jesus can not be his Moses for God, they must be two different entities!

25:56 : And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW ) only as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner.

25:57 : Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (that which I have brought from my Lord and its preaching, etc.), save that whosoever wills, may take a Path to his Lord.

25:58 : And put your trust (O Muhammad SAW) in the Ever Living One Who dies not, and glorify His Praises, and Sufficient is He as the All-Knower of the sins of His slaves;

25:59 : Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six Days. Then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). The Most Beneficent (Allah)! Ask Him (O Prophet Muhammad SAW), (concerning His Qualities, His rising over His Throne, His creations, etc.), as He is Al-Khabir (The All-Knower of everything i.e. Allah).

25:60 : And when it is said to them: "Prostrate to the Most Beneficent (Allah)! They say: "And what is the Most Beneficent? Shall we fall down in prostration to that which you (O Muhammad SAW) command us?" And it increases in them only aversion.

25:61 : Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.

25:62 : And He it is Who has put the night and the day in succession, for such who desires to remember or desires to show his gratitude.

25:63 : And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

25:64 : And those who spend the night before their Lord, prostrate and standing.

25:65 : And those who say: "Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily! Its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment."

25:66 : Evil indeed it (Hell) is as an abode and as a place to dwell.

25:67 : And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes).

25:68 : And those who invoke not any other ilah (god) along with Allah, nor kill such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.

25:69 : The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;

25:70 : Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
why are u so concerned? olabs is a good name for u
you hear this omo tio ngboron yi? the abeti aja boy insist on calling me Olabs, in the same lying way he call Jesus God!

Alhamdulillah in my case I can live with it, after I protest to him against it! Lol. Call me whatever, I already know who I am.

Its Jesus of the Bible I see clearly that you are off the mark, 100%. As we called others in our families some names of endearment, I will take Olabs like that from you, since you are obviously a stubborn man.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
« #386 on: Today at 12:52:43 PM »
but when the "woman" chooses at her discretion to repeatedly ban a person based on religious differences incessantly. . . . .does she not worth to be called to order? does it not take two to tangle?. . . . .was she randomly called a pig?. . . .what was the remote reason for her being a pig? does she not act like a pig?

u ignorantly made ridiculous and childish comments on that thread, which was unfortunate. considering that u always insist on respect accorded to africans of every thread. . .is it out of place to insist that u also respect urself?
a pig by wall street saying is a greedy thing. it is neither a bull nor a bear, somebody is winning, but not in the case of a pig, wanting everything for itself and will lose at the end.

she does not eat pig, you relish in its meat, calling it the other "white meat!" My elders I do not disrespect them. and thats the truth!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

you hear this omo tio ngboron yi? the abeti aja boy insist on calling me Olabs, in the same lying way he call Jesus God!

Alhamdulillah in my case I can live with it, after I protest to him against it! Lol. Call me whatever, I already know who I am.

Its Jesus of the Bible I see clearly that you are off the mark, 100%. As we called others in our families some names of endearment, I will take Olabs like that from you, since you are obviously a stubborn man.

compare urself to Jesus and make urself happy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all the same u are olabs. . .happy? grin

olabowale:

« #386 on: Today at 12:52:43 PM » a pig by wall street saying is a greedy thing. it is neither a bull nor a bear, somebody is winning, but not in the case of a pig, wanting everything for itself and will lose at the end.

she does not eat pig, you relish in its meat, calling it the other "white meat!" My elders I do not disrespect them. and thats the truth!

shame on u. . . , . u still did not condemn what that girl did.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #323 on: September 26, 2009, 01:26 PM » The gradual weaning is not that of Muhammad (AS), it is of the community. The moment Muhammad became a prophet, then a messenger to mankind, he was making Salah and night salah (Quiyamullail) in Makka, yet salah was not commanded until he arrived in Madina! Proof; you said it yourself that a person threw intestines of animal on him in Kaaba while he was making prostration. By the way he did not kill that person, neither did he kill the poison woman. In Makka you could say that he was weak, but in Madina, he was a leader of a strong community with an army, bold people who can fight, unlike the doubters, the betrayers, and the deniers that you have with the other "son of man", why did he not kill in either case? Godson2009, you make me want to rob salt on your open sore.
i beg to differ sire,if mohammad was trying to wean the people,then he wouldnt make comments that would reflect negatively on his person,for instance he tells believers to tolerate other religions,especially the people of the book,later he tells the same believers to kill the same people of the book,first what is the logic in that?secondly how is that helping the believers in the long run,especially now that he is no longer around?
i know what i am saying,and he definitely killed the person that threw intestines on his back while praying, the long and short is that he contradicted himself finish!
besides that,i have shown you others that he killed,the jewish poet,just for satirizing him in poems,paid for him to be assasinated
also the young singer,
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #323 on: September 26, 2009, 01:26 PM »
abrogation with its progressive improvement of the people is completely a correction leading to perfection of the people, not incorrection of the abrogator, or the abrogation. Omission is not even in play here, because a Ph. D. education is not what you bring to a child who is only qualified to absorb a primary school education; the same situation with a person who used to drink hard and get stupid, now being told to be sober for the period of prayers, to the end product of no more alcohol, which they finally accepted and did not depart from Islam! Contradiction is when you say something and you later take it back with something completely opposite and worse. In the case of Allah to His Messenger (AS), choose any issue and you will see that the progression to the perfect decision of the Almighty is directionally improving, taking a completely decayed heart full of evil, to a heart good to be emulated.
first of all,responding to your challenge,the satanic verses,and the quranic verses about millitant jihad has answered this particular question.
secondly,have you noticed that this is the third time already that you are going on about
olabowale:

like i pointed out to you in the reply above,there is no logic in your retort defending your prophet,to correct people or your followers,you must have shown them the right way to start with,mohammad pointed them in the wrong way and further complicated issues by mixing things up, check the example of the satanic verses, i presume you know what that is by now??how can you tell your followers that you have come to change idolators,you turn around to speak in favour of their godess,by this time his followers are perplexed,he later turns around again to recant,nullifying the same verse in the quran,if that is your own idea of correction,then i am not suprised that the islamic world is full of bloodshed,confusion,crying and gnashing of teeth while on earth, show me how mohammed corrected progressively in the satanic verses
olabowale link=topic=321215.msg4653961#msg4653961 date=1254491872:

I will illustrate this by the consumption of alcohol. The arabs used to be drunks. Islam took them to a sober state and can anyone drop a vice that they are so used to? Yes. But just drop it in one shot and never go back to it? No. Impossible. Ths is the reason Allah in His wisdom through Muhammad (AS) that the process of delivery of people from bad behavior are in baby steps, as to Allah sayings; Oh Muhammad, be gentle/patient with them, otherwise your community may disperse away from you. And Allah says "We do not abrogate a verse except that it is replaced with a better verse or one of equal value (applicable to the present condition as the obrogated was relevant to the past condition." The yorubas say says when a child is old enough to have a mallet he will have it, when he is old enough to have a cutlass, he should have it, each is age appropriate! This is similar to the generic saying: cutting yur cloth according to your clothe, and your size!
yes allah and your mohammed in conjunction can say anything to justify  his position,what did you expect him to saymy followers,im sorry i made a series of mistakes??would anyone have taken him any serious after?please open your eyes of understanding sire, if he was sure of himself and his message,then he wouldnt be playing to the gallery so that people will not run away,go and check the bible's account of jesus christ,he did not mince words right from the get go,untill he was cruxified that is the true mark to show you mean business
olabowale:

Where is the smartness in your postulation, above? Allah the Almight reveal messages in Quran to Muhammad (AS), a human being so that other human beings, "ordinary men and women" can follow it, elevating their humanity by these. While these people used to drink, and Muhammad (AS) did not, how do you get them to be like Muhammad (AS), to drop drinking and finally emerged sober and they were the standard for generations of Muslims to follow. Until you can proof that the abrogation did not improve the Muslims, then your argument falls flat. Something about me for example; though I have never drank nor smoked, but I consider myself as a born smoker, at list the cigar or tobacco, in a pipe type. It fits my personality. But because Islam frowns against this thing that could lead to what I will say as "killing me softly" killer, I do not even try it, but developed hatred for it, smell and all! How; I wean myself from it, because I think that it may be my demise in the long run, since I have an older brother who I see what cigarette turned him to as a not fully healthy man!
first of all,have you noticed that this is the 3rd time you are going on about a particular abrogation which happened to favour your mohammad i.e drinking and what not?? why dont you give us series of example,secondly in responding directly to your challenge,the satanic verses and the one where mohammad told you his followers to tolerate other religions namely the jews and christians,now turning around later to tell you to kill and disfigure them is not doing any favours to the folowers of islam,who have been blowing themselves up in thousands in the mistaken believe that 72 virgins are waitingfor them in hell
olabowale:

While Muhammad did not have to be weaned from sexual promiscouity, or drunkenness, or other vices, that the others had to be detox from, in a proverbial "12 Steps", can you see that it is therefore absolute wisdom that te Quran gave them the easiest way out to leave those vices? I personally can relate to this process in my own life; be it in my dawah or relationship with anyone at all. What a person loves, it you wanna stop them from doing it, it has to be in baby step process, and therefore it is patience you must exercise, and feed him or her as appropriate. When you have a baby, the first thing the mother does is put the breast against the babies lips, whereby he is coasted to opening and feed from it. In time it becomes something that she recognised. After few months, he is introduced to other foods, water, and juices. Before long, some semi hard food, mash potatoes, or purees of fruits and others are good example. Finally he eats hard food whereby mom's milk is not important anymore. I bet if you are asked to suckle milk from momnow, or at 5, you would have said no then and definitely no, now. Right? The muslims, and not Muhammad were treated like that; leaving evil of their tribes in a baby steps processs, and moving towards the purity of goodness; Islam, as appropriate.
mohammad did not have to be weaned because he was above the law,and he did not want to be weaned,who dared to suggest that to him,with the kind of people he surrounded himself with??his exploits both sexually,his raids e.t.c has more than given us a potrait of the kind of man he was

olabowale:
Few years ago, I met a new muslim who I would not have dicussed women, exual relationship with his girlfriend then, except that he mentioned that he had a girlfriend, she has not known that he was a muslim yet, while he has became aone for say 3 weeks. I had to tell him that Islam does not allow the free sex, and anything goes that happens with other religion, he being Christian before the reversion. Iman had entered his heart enough, since he chose the religion freewill. He accepted my explanation, not telling him to throw the woman out, since i am certain that he must have love for her, but to tell her his new religion, and tell her what the religion speaks about when it comes to sex! Surprising enough, this 21 or2 years old man told his 20 year old girlfriend, who was hindu, and she became a muslim, the following day, and of course she married him. Thank God, Allah the Almighty, who made them accept Islam and they are still together, probably with Children now. They moved to Virginia, and the incident was 2002, after 911!
ANDyou met a guy that converted to islam and later his wife??/r u kidding,do you want me to start telling you all these i have met,bith in church,fellowship that converted from islam to christianity?
free sex is incolcated in your religion,by virture of the fact that your forebearers indulged in such,mohammed and his folowers indulged in free sex,and this is documented
olabowale:

By the way, I was just listening to news where a family adoted monkeys and call them their daughters. I say to myself, this is an action of the personal desire of these "parents" with "baby monkeys!"

Now transfer that to huma to human relationship! Same as in personal desire of man, the truth is that they do not have "blood relationship!", and it is the blood relationship that can stop people from being sexually involved, or actually where true family relationship can not be doubted. A young man was proposing to his step sister the other day, a thing that will be accepted by people who have wisdom, while his proposal to his blood sister, who was raised separately from him to the point that you will say that they are completely strangers to each other, will definitely be frowned upon for the simple fact that they do have the same blood!
i really cant get head nor tail of this comment!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: #351 on: September 30, 2009, 03:37 PM » Your education should have let you know that there are Surahs in the Quran that speak about women and their equalities with men. Let me show you one: The Surah that is titled "The woman who argued or dialogue as in speaking out her mind" another is the woman who asked for "divorce" There is only one place that Allah gave information about the man and the woman, because He speaks about their physical strength well known among mankind that man is normally stronger than women. The responsibility of belief lies squarely on the shoulders of each gender 100% irrespective of the other gender! Finally some of the scholars of Islam were Women, and we still have women scholarship in Islam, today. So many confidants of the prophet (AS) were his women companions (RA), as much as the men companions (RA). The first to spend on Islam was a woman (Khadihah (RA)), and the first to be killed for Islam while still in Makka were a couple (RA) Am sure you know that couple in Islam means man and woman combo odf Husband and Wife? Uplawal, so nko to wu e o jere. Women are the protector of men from illicit sex, and I know that if my wife prays in front of me, there is no way I will not long for her. I am protected by her for her not praying in front of me, thank Allah for this mercy. Am sure that nudity of pretty women does not affect Godson2009, because he has the blood covering him!
Forget reading your Bible. I had enough of it in High School, and hanging around varieties of Christians. Listen, if you use me to illustrate the position of biblical Jesus, I am honored but not worthy, so let the cup pass over this Olabowale. And referencing that is accurate is very relevant and means alot, considering that it gives identity to the source. The reason Islam stands above all are two folds; Unlike Christianity, the prophet identified with islam practised the same religion as his followers. The second fold is referencing the Judaism, as a tribal religion, while islam is not baed on any tribe. Finally, in grouping the Jews and Christians together in their deficiency vis a vis Islam is that they are man made, and neither Musa nor Isa was a Jew or a Christian respectively, and Muhammad was a Muslim. Each of these three people (AS) prostrated their faces to Allah their Creator! Muslims still do that. There are still Jewish sect and Christian sect which are still prostrating, today, and it is clear to me that Jesus and his disciples didnot clap hand like the sugar hill gang "rap song of the 1970s", and there was no live bands and organ playing either, and this is what we have of Christianity today :dancing "Mukulu mukele, " (Lol). How you develop your doctrine and service protocol, are on you, and Jesus bin Mariam has nothing to do wit it.
You hined your argument on Immaculate conception. What is immaculate conception?Is that enough to call a man GOD? I am asking myself, where is it that Quran denies that Jesus son of Mary was a child without a human father? It is you christians who will on one hand call Mary a virgin but say on the other hand, Joseph the carpenter got her pregnant with two additional sons, and claiming this man as the step father of Jesus, which am assuming that you must know that the Jewish tribal man will have sex with his wife. No? Ten tell me how she is still a virgin!

Islam takes the opposite condition on this. Islam said what is appropriate, but Christianity said the opposite, from their own argument, as if they say a man is now a woman; same situation because what makes a man are different from what makes a woman a woman; each are different and separate!
while totally disregarding most of the above comments,simply because you are recycling the same old same old,which is starting to sound like a broken record to me,by now you should have gotten the drift that i dont give two potatoes about whatever your quran might have said,what matters to me is the quranic verses and the hadiths i have been posting,either prove me a liar that they dont exist if you cant then dont counter with other verses in the same quran, is that supposed to make me change my mind?am i a muslim that i will feel one way or another about verses in the quran??
your quran is like any other daren brown novel to me,and my only motivation for reading is simply for my educational qualifications,and to prove to you and especially others who will come on this forum and read all the comments for and against in making up their mind
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
olabowale:

If my mother and others in my life are not evidential enough, I am sure the Africans who are converting to Christianity do not do it for you. But wait a minute, I know that Americans, Whites, Spanish, others and Blacks, who are muslims and more are on the way must amount to something. No? Then how about the European whites? You must have seen some in UK! NO? Then look hard man. Stop selling a dead issue. Your father is a Hotelier in Nigeria. He is a Yoruba man and claiming that you have another father, should upset everyone. I know if Lai or Dunwo were to come up on me to announce another father somewhere, I will have to sue their Mom for not telling them who is daddy, with all the look alive and no possibility of another man getting to her, in the days! Lol. My mother was a better Christian in the days that any Christianity you will ever attain, even if you become a 10 times born again. Proof; to have been my father's wife and she did not convert was a major fit, with the fact that she raised children, kind enough to make my Ramadan meals. She cooked and eat the pork, like good Christians, and cooked the Frijole, I think every "good Friday!" But by Allah, am happy that she left Christianity and my responsibility is to shower her the more with the best a child can do for a mother!
well,unless you are being naive and burrying your head in the proverbial sand,even the dead know that pentecostal christians are taking over west africa and rapidly expanding to other parts of africa,including esthwhile islamic strongholds like indonesia,malaysia e.t.c
either in uk or the us and elswhere,you can actually count the number of converts to islam,they are that few compared to the number of muslims converting to christianity,you live in america,so i shouldnt be telling you about the mighty churches pentecostal pastors are building every day, the joel osteens,creflo dollas,e.t.c how many mega mosques are in the whole of america compared to the pentecostal churches?
your mother was an old school go to church sunday sunday christian,tell her to show you where it says in the bible that "your righteousness is but a filthy rag in my sight"
im sorry to say your mum was only a righteous christian,not born again
olabowale link=topic=321215.msg4655723#msg4655723 date=1)I had met many born again, including Nuns; both white and black who are now Muslim; Sheikh Yusuf Estes is one of them. He is the operator of www.Islamtoday.com!
[/quote]
so?evangelist shitta is a muslim convert too,pastor hamzat is another one and they are both massively annointed men of GOD winning souls for the kingdom,so whats your point
[quote author=olabowale:

Should there be an interpretation at all, from the Bible? Okay let me test your knowledge: Interprete these two sets of verses and show me what each set really means: Mark 12 verse 29: Hear yea oh Israel, your God and my God is but One Lord. The other is I and my father are One. These two are reported to come from the lips of Jeus, yet completely 180 degrees from each other. The other is from Act which says Jesus your servant who You sent and the other was the there are three that bear witness in heaven, father son and ghost. Now, tell me the interpretations.
if you dont understand these verses,in spite of the varied and lenghty explanations that have been posted on this forum explaining it in details,then it shows your depht of comprehension of biblical insights, from my own understanding,these verses have actually proven that which jesus christ meant without any ambiguity,that is why i am always saying to you that the bible reading is different from studying

[quote author=olabowale link=topic=321215.msg4655723#msg4655723 date=1254508261]I thought the Governor of Lagos state is cleaning up Lagos, and who appointed Jesus to chase out the moey exchangers? Lol. The crucifixion indicated differently; he did not grin and bear it, since he cried out; Eloi, Eloi, and not my father my father, a complete proof his postion regardless of what you say about the situation! Did Muhammad (AS) suffer less than anyone in history? hardly and remember you called him a "killer, a warmonger, etc?" Would a man like that be such a person who ran away and yet you have said that the arabs are warmongers. No? See in the long run Muhammad (AS) as his bold followers prevailed. Thats strategem of war. And kindness of Muhammad remained when people urinated in the mosque, in Madina where Muhammad (AS) was not a weakling but a very strong leader! I already entered the story in an explanation, and you can research it and compared it the best situation of any man you can imagine!
well if that is in your quran,i wouldnt be suprised,especially with all the strange stuffs going on in the book,abeg shopw me where tinubu is in the quran o, i dont doubt you for a second grin,mohammed never suffered thats the point,and i repeat he was a sexual deviant,kblood thirsty killer,betrayer extra ordinare,a prophet sending hired killers to kill an individual for satirizing him prophet indeed!!i have done enuff research,and my position about him has not changed he is no better than the likes of tompolo and other millitants,in fact they are better than him,because they are actually fighting a worthy course and never killed innocents
olabowale:

In my days, Yinka Rose was probably the only homosexuals that i know in Yorubaland! Today, I have been told there are many in my yorubaland, with all the pretty iyabos and yemisis around without "husbands"! Can you believe that? Even igbo men are now into it, a people who known here in the USA to be "to the last penny spender." We must never forget that middle east is ingabitted by Muslims, Christians, Jews and others. So the homosexuality in middle east can even be expected rightly or wrongly on the Muslims, but I guarantee you, the Christians and Jews are not without their proportionate share. More over, a person can be accused wrongly, and I have been accused here on Nairaland. Alhamdulillah I love Islam enough to ignore it and not show that I could never be it to the speaker; seeing is always believing!

yes but predominantly muslim, muslim run government,islamic state,laws e.t.c
olabowale:

Finally all the slapping you cant tell me that you will ignore a huge wrestler and foolishly turn the other cheek. If you loose your hearing or get damaged by the hand of this man hitting your face. The rest of your being better than Jesus is not true; Jesus did not forgive the other thief on the cross who offended him. Jesus did not forgive, pray, or love any of his enemies; The Money changers, the betrayer, thethief on the cross, and definitely the tree he killed! You must be a better person than Jesus, based on your stella quality!
typical,did jesus behead them l;ike mohammed did??the cheek of it comparing two extremes lol
you might call us fools and mumu,but that is what christianity is,go and check how the disciples died,they died as martyrs stoned,burnt e.t.c for their faith, look at the north where christians are being killed and churches burnt,you dont hear of our reprisals because our own religion doesnt teach us retaliation like the muslims and quranic injunction
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
sharap,you disbeliever and candidate of hell,why dnt you concentrate in your triune worship tongue
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:21am On Oct 04, 2009
@Noetic15: « #397 on: Yesterday at 08:14:56 PM »
compare urself to Jesus and make urself happy all the same u are olabs. . .happy?
You are the one who is ding that. Afterall, you compare him to God Almighty the Creator.

shame on u. . . , . u still did not condemn what that girl did.
Shame of you, Ipata boy. You are almost behaving like omo garage. I think UK is bad for you. Most of you over there become hardened herated people. When you call a woman a girl, then you need to be called a boy!

@GODSON2009 (m): « #398 on: Yesterday at 09:01:49 PM »
i beg to differ sire,if mohammad was trying to wean the people,then he wouldnt make comments that would reflect negatively on his person,for instance he tells believers to tolerate other religions,especially the people of the book,later he tells the same believers to kill the same people of the book,first what is the logic in that?secondly how is that helping the believers in the long run,especially now that he is no longer around?
i know what i am saying,and he definitely killed the person that threw intestines on his back while praying, the long and short is that he contradicted himself finish!
besides that,i have shown you others that he killed,the jewish poet,just for satirizing him in poems,paid for him to be assasinated
also the young singer,
How does the flippancy of the Bible a good measure of the veracity of say Jesus who says he is a servant and God is not he and then he turns around and said he and God are One, when it is clear he was a human and God is not? How does this double talk is helping the christians now, a group that now calls him God, instead of what he is? Just like Jesus killed a tree and also ordered the purchases of swords, can we say he was a peaceful man, based addtionally on his announcement that he comes with war and not peace? I also have shown you that Jesus never truly forgave anyone, the thief on the cross was a proof! Goodson, my situation is truth, while your is false.

If you will, lets wager right now and I will show you all ahadith about Muhammads simplicity and not killing the person who threw the intestine in Makka at the Kaaba, for sure no disbeliever died in the hands of the Muslim, in allte 13 years of makka. So you must have been lying!

first of all,responding to your challenge,the satanic verses,and the quranic verses about millitant jihad has answered this particular question.
secondly,have you noticed that this is the third time already that you are going on about
If I did it just one time, it is one time too much a response to your false accusation. I have done an overkill 3 times, and yet you still could not present a good enough proof. Infact there is no proof, and this is the reason you see me responding with you, in a hot enough temperament. For example, no Muslim says that Muhammad (AS) did not marry the young woman Aisha, but the differences among us is the age. While I favor a more matured woman, well suited for marriage because of many reasons, some are as follows;

The best example to give us the Quranic guideline for marriage was Muhammad and there is no Quranic verse making an exception in the case of Aisha, so one expect her marriage to follow the said guideline, especially when she says Muhammad was the Quran walking. Secondly, when was Aisha born relative to her father's becoming a Muslim, in the first year of revelation, and the fact of the matter is that she was bethroned to a man whose family cancelled the marriage because Abu Bakr, and by extension, Aisha became Muslim, the disbeliever family cancelled the potential marriage.

Now then, how old was she when she was bethroned by this family and how long was it before it was cancelled and how long was it before Muhammad entered the picture? Please remember that she was also growing not remaining stagnant through this period! And the ineresting thing is that a potential wife must participate in her marriage contract, hence we will not expect less for Aisha. Muhammad (AS) said that a woman when she cries because of marital proposal, they taste of the tears, if it is sweet, is because she agrrees and accepts the proposal, even though she may not say a word. The face will tell the story of her heart.

If she disagrees and rejects the proposal, the tears will be unpalatable. There is no indication that Aisha refused or reject this proposal, since we ssaw that she had beeen bethroned earlier, can we then say that she was underage and unoffisticated to be married like the claims of people like you?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
like i pointed out to you in the reply above,there is no logic in your retort defending your prophet,to correct people or your followers,you must have shown them the right way to start with,mohammad pointed them in the wrong way and further complicated issues by mixing things up, check the example of the satanic verses, i presume you know what that is by now??how can you tell your followers that you have come to change idolators,you turn around to speak in favour of their godess,by this time his followers are perplexed,he later turns around again to recant,nullifying the same verse in the quran,if that is your own idea of correction,then i am not suprised that the islamic world is full of bloodshed,confusion,crying and gnashing of teeth while on earth, show me how mohammed corrected progressively in the satanic verses
hpw did he point them to the wrong way: that God is One, Unseen and not a human being and has no parner and a proper name? You do not tell the truth or do you, except that your heart does not accept it: how did Muhammad (as) start out his miission? He gathered his people together and told them all the idols are no use and that Allah is the Qne Viable Lord. This alone, is enough to act against all that you have put forward!

yes allah and your mohammed in conjunction can say anything to justify his position,what did you expect him to saymy followers,im sorry i made a series of mistakes??would anyone have taken him any serious after?please open your eyes of understanding sire, if he was sure of himself and his message,then he wouldnt be playing to the gallery so that people will not run away,go and check the bible's account of jesus christ,he did not mince words right from the get go,untill he was cruxified that is the true mark to show you mean business
Surah Abasa is enough to refute your allegation. Actually the first few verses so that you do not think yourself as important that much!! by the way can you put Jesus in the same condition; going from pillar to post of I am God, I am son of God, I am son of Man, I am a man, while the disciples called him Servant? How about please buy swords, if thats the last thing yoy do, since they have few cloths, short of them being naked, he asked that they only keep what was on their back, in order to acquire these swords, to no one fights? Please tell me the truth; why would a man who started out saying that he came with war not peace all of a sudden be a peaceful man; what gives? Lol.

first of all,have you noticed that this is the 3rd time you are going on about a particular abrogation which happened to favour your mohammad i.e drinking and what not?? why dont you give us series of example,secondly in responding directly to your challenge,the satanic verses and the one where mohammad told you his followers to tolerate other religions namely the jews and christians,now turning around later to tell you to kill and disfigure them is not doing any favours to the folowers of islam,who have been blowing themselves up in thousands in the mistaken believe that 72 virgins are waitingfor them in hell
They say Paradise, you said hell! While you have no Paradise in your christian belief, except that you say heaven and lake of fire, you have been better to say lake of fire or heaven where hell is presently located. I have search the Quran and have not found 72 virgins yet. Could you therefore direct me to it, or you are just putting me on. I have dealt with the satanic verses, but let me just ask this; If abrogated verses are still kept in the Quran, since it only shows the progress from the lowest quality of man to the best of quality that is finally attained, should it not be that the Quran should leave thse satanic verses in the Quran as they have been abrogated? If they are not there, it shows that the Quran did not have them all along, if we take into considerations all the other verses that go against idol worshipping and specificallya whole chapter was dedicated to it, refuting the permissibility of even approaching idolatry; Surah Kafiruu? Further Islam came out of the gate by saying there is no god, except One Sole God, complete in every respect, deserving all worship?

mohammad did not have to be weaned because he was above the law,and he did not want to be weaned,who dared to suggest that to him,with the kind of people he surrounded himself with??his exploits both sexually,his raids e.t.c has more than given us a potrait of the kind of man he was
"Nor does he (Muhammad SAAW) speak of his own desire. It is only an Inspiration that is inspired." [An-Najm: 3-4]. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Shall I take as a Wali (helper, protector, etc.) any other than Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? And it is He Who feeds but is not fed." Say: "Verily, I am commanded to be the first of those who submit themselves to Allah (as Muslims)." And be not you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Mushrikeen [polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah]. [EMQ Al-An’am, 6 : 14] "Verily, my Wali (Protector, Supporter, and Helper, etc.) is Allah Who has revealed the Book (the Quran), and He protects (supports and helps) the righteous. [EMQ Al-Ararat, 7 : 196] The right of legislation is for none but Allah. [EMQ Yusuf, 12 : 40] Do not obey the Kafir and the Munafiq. [EMQ Al-Ahzab, 33 : 1] [Say (O Muhammad SAW)] "Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Quran), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt. [EMQ Al-An’am, 6 : 114] All of these verses show that Muhammad (AS) like all Muslims was binded by the Quran except where ever its made specific for him; night prayers for example, or marrying more than 4 wives. Surah Azhab started with addreessing him drectly, which means all believers shall not be surprised when the same warning applies to them: O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Keep your duty to Allah, and obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites (i.e., do not follow their advices). Verily! Allah is Ever AllKnower, AllWise. Chapter 33:1. One thing I have learnt about you, is that you are very firm in your determination to not tell the truth. So being abtrusive will not help you against Allah, maybe in the eyes of the ignorants you are a good believer!

[Quote]ANDyou met a guy that converted to islam and later his wife??/r u kidding,do you want me to start telling you all these i have met,bith in church,fellowship that converted from islam to christianity?
free sex is incolcated in your religion,by virture of the fact that your forebearers indulged in such,mohammed and his folowers indulged in free sex,and this is documented[/quote]Please bring out the documentaed "free sex" and below is the position of Quran and Muhammad

"Do not go near to adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and evil, opening roads (to other evils)" (Quran 17:32).
"Say, 'Verily, my Lord has prohibited the shameful deeds, be it open or secret, sins and trespasses against the truth and reason"' ( Quran 7:33).
"Women impure are for men impure, and men impure are for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity." (Quran 24:26)
"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity, and God is well acquainted with all they do. And say to the believing woman that they should lower their gaze, and guard their modesty." (Quran 24:30-3 1)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said in many places that adultery is one of the three major sins. However, the most interesting story is that of a young man who went to the Prophet. This man asked for permission to fornicate because he could not control himself. The Prophet dealt with him with reasoning and asked him if he would approve of someone else having illegal sex with his mother, sister, daughter, or wife. Each time the man said 'no'. Then the Prophet replied that the woman with whom you plan to have sex is also somebody's mother, sister, daughter, or wife. The man understood and repented. The Prophet(pbuh) prayed for his forgiveness.

i really cant get head nor tail of this comment!
This is exactly how I feel most of the time when I read you, sconsidering that you work hard to defend the indefensible! I dont know how you do it, but I am sure that you are a legend in your own mind! My argument remains that Muhammad's adopted son was not his true son, and the ex wife of this man was not the same as the ex wife of his true son, since Quran says that the ex wife or wife of a father can not be married by the son, hence it is the reverse between father and the wife or ex wife of his son!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Goodson2009: « #400 on: Yesterday at 09:56:15 PM » You sound like a bitter man since Muhammad (AS) is an iconoclast of Christendom! lol.
[Quote]well,unless you are being naive and burrying your head in the proverbial sand,even the dead know that pentecostal christians are taking over west africa and rapidly expanding to other parts of africa,including esthwhile islamic strongholds like indonesia,malaysia e.t.c
either in uk or the us and elswhere,you can actually count the number of converts to islam,they are that few compared to the number of muslims converting to christianity,you live in america,so i shouldnt be telling you about the mighty churches pentecostal pastors are building every day, the joel osteens,creflo dollas,e.t.c how many mega mosques are in the whole of america compared to the pentecostal churches?
your mother was an old school go to church sunday sunday christian,tell her to show you where it says in the bible that "your righteousness is but a filthy rag in my sight"
im sorry to say your mum was only a righteous christian,not born again
olabowale link=topic=321215.msg4655723#msg4655723 date=1)I had met many born again, including Nuns; both white and black who are now Muslim; Sheikh Yusuf Estes is one of them. He is the operator of www.Islamtoday.com!

so?evangelist shitta is a muslim convert too,pastor hamzat is another one and they are both massively annointed men of GOD winning souls for the kingdom,so whats your point
In the case of the former Muslims of Africa including Shitta that you mentioned, it is prospects and wealth that they are running after. I am happy for you that you do not know wht poverty is. A day of poverty will mask a 1000 years of wealth, because as a human being, it is what is current in your life that you remember as sunny ade said; ebi o wo nu koro mii wo be o! This is different from the condition of the Europeans and Americans and the Australians and New Zealand people, who are even doing it even now that Islam is an endangered specie. Tell me what rives the Europeans to Islam, and I have already told you what drives the poor africans to christianity; Money, more money.

if you dont understand these verses,in spite of the varied and lenghty explanations that have been posted on this forum explaining it in details,then it shows your depht of comprehension of biblical insights, from my own understanding,these verses have actually proven that which jesus christ meant without any ambiguity,that is why i am always saying to you that the bible reading is different from studying
I knowthat it is my fault for not taking a human being as God, especially when he says he and the Jews have the same God and Lord!

[Quote:

well if that is in your quran,i wouldnt be suprised,especially with all the strange stuffs going on in the book,abeg shopw me where tinubu is in the quran o, i dont doubt you for a second ,mohammed never suffered thats the point,and i repeat he was a sexual deviant,kblood thirsty killer,betrayer extra ordinare,a prophet sending hired killers to kill an individual for satirizing him prophet indeed!!i have done enuff research,and my position about him has not changed he is no better than the likes of tompolo and other millitants,in fact they are better than him,because they are actually fighting a worthy course and never killed innocents
You never read the Quran or the ahadith! Who is tinubu? Is it oko Remi nee Ikusebiala? Lol. You will not see any of these people in the Quran, but you will be able to determine their good and or bad behavior from it![/quote]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
yes but predominantly muslim, muslim run government,islamic state,laws e.t.c
I do not see any true Islamic state! I repeat I do not know any Islamic state since there is no Kalifah since the last one from Turkey! Thanks to the arabs the house of saud which brought the Lawrence of Arabia and Europeans to act as Shaitan while they act as its helper as shayatin!

[Quote]typical,did jesus behead them l;ike mohammed did??the cheek of it comparing two extremes lol
you might call us fools and mumu,but that is what christianity is,go and check how the disciples died,they died as martyrs stoned,burnt e.t.c for their faith, look at the north where christians are being killed and churches burnt,you dont hear of our reprisals because our own religion doesnt teach us retaliation like the muslims and quranic injunction [/quote]You must be interesting? Cheeks compaing two extremes? Then try this for size; When you are beat up in one extreme, allow them to beat you up in the other extreme! That makes sense to you in explaining the extremes? Now I can laugh; hahahahaha! And the Musims talk about matyrdom and you have a big feat about it? See how you double talk from "both ends?" And then they started out with Crusade against Islam, and Spanish Inquisition, and all the major wars have Christians in front, back and center! The Jesus who said from his own lips, find it in the the Bible, that he brought nothing of peace but war? All of a sudden became the "Lamb"? You must be pulling the lamb wool over my eyes? The Christians are more peaceful than Jesus and the reason the nazi pope was referencing Muhammad but forgot his own god Jesus who said the same thing that he claimed that Muhammad did! Is this not hypocracy if Jesus had the means, the motive was there for him!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Potu(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2009
Olabowale

Is there any but Allah the God and Lord Creator, alone? I now welcome you to start your questioning, and Allah willing they will be answered, honestly and directly.
======================================================

I don’t fully understand why you ignore the myths of your forefathers and cling to the myths of Middle Easterners. The inescapable fact is that before Israel or Saudi Arabia, we were! Why should the myths of these people take precedence over your African myths?

Is there any but Allah the God and Lord Creator, alone? You ask? I am an atheist just like you! If you fully understand the reasons you reject all the other 21 or even 100 possible Gods; you will understand why I reject yours.

The East has turned knowledge into religion; the West has turned knowledge into power; maybe Africa will someday turn knowledge into life!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2009
May Allah increase ur knowledge sir olabowale
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Potu: « #406 on: Today at 08:50:11 AM »
I don’t fully understand why you ignore the myths of your forefathers and cling to the myths of Middle Easterners. The inescapable fact is that before Israel or Saudi Arabia, we were! Why should the myths of these people take precedence over your African myths?
I dont live by myth, but by reality! As am Ijebu man, and indeed yoruba, I can actually traceby bloodline to the Middle east. But thats beside the question and not the reason for accepting Islam, while rejecting all others. While Judaism is strictly Israel bloodlines, Islam is not strictly Makka, nor saudi arabia, and not even Arabs, or any specific area or people. Islam is for all people all lands and all the time!

The truth in Islam is what attracts my soul, the spiritual guide of my physical to it. While I can walk away from the Orisha of the Yorubas by just moving to Igboland or outside Nigeria, say Ghana, I can easily move away from the precinct of the Agemo of Ijebu Ode by just arriving in Ibadan. But whereever I am, on the surface of the earth, under it as in a cave, and someday in the grave, or under the heavens or in heaven, even above the 7th heaven, Allah in the Holder of all of these precincts! There is no escaping Him. But then, I submit to Him willingly. I am not arrogant and I am humble before Him!

Is there any but Allah the God and Lord Creator, alone? You ask? I am an atheist just like you! If you fully understand the reasons you reject all the other 21 or even 100 possible Gods; you will understand why I reject yours.
I asked and am not an Atheist. And my reason for rejecting all the other gods, and that of the Ijebu people and even that of Owo as well, is that the worshippers are the makers of their own unable to truly benefit gods! I am interested in my Maker and not what I make with either my hands or heart/mind! This is why I can never be a Christian because they make gods by their heart/mind.

The East has turned knowledge into religion; the West has turned knowledge into power; maybe Africa will someday turn knowledge into life!
If the life that Africa will turn knowledge to is spiritual death, I dont want it. Just like Fir'awn, Kaarun and Haman, I reject their ways and their knowledge and life.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

May Allah increase your knowledge sir olabowale

if what allah has given olabs is called knowledge, then i want no part of it shocked shocked
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
dnt worry you will soon turn to noetic40,get ready grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by PastorAIO: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
olabowale:

@Potu: « #406 on: Today at 08:50:11 AM » I dont live by myth, but by reality! As am Ijebu man, and indeed yoruba, I can actually traceby bloodline to the Middle east.
But thats beside the question and not the reason for accepting Islam,

LOL!! Broda, Were you about to tell us about the Jebusites
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
@noetic-

Didn't he warn you not to call him olabs ? Take time
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by PastorAIO: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
olabowale:

I asked and am not an Atheist. And my reason for rejecting all the other gods, and that of the Ijebu people and[b] even that of Owo [/b]as well, is that the worshippers are the makers of their own unable to truly benefit gods! I am interested in my Maker and not what I make with either my hands or heart/mind! This is why I can never be a Christian because they make gods by their heart/mind.

But if I invite you to come and dance at Igogo festival will you dance? yes or no? Make Oronsen bless you well well with better tings. Which Owo man wants to refuse that. Even if he is only half Owo.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
@PastorAIO: « #413 on: Today at 04:59:21 PM »
But if I invite you to come and dance at Igogo festival will you dance? yes or no? Make Oronsen bless you well well with better tings. Which Owo man wants to refuse that. Even if he is only half Owo.
The last time I see something like that was 1972! I will not attent it, and if they are doing it in the November of any year that I am in Nigeria, I will not be in Owo, for sure. My Owo and my Ijebu are both repressed by Allah for Islam. Yet you know about the Ojomo and Olowo clans; both are what my dear mother is! Grandma was Ojomo's daughter and Grandpa was Olowo's son.

The nudity and all the idolatry are against Islam and I am a believer in Monotheistic line of Islam. You must must be an Owo boy? I was at Ajasin's school in the days, and that was my stinct with Owo! Whats Oronsen? I know about Igogo for sure.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
uplawal:

dnt worry you will soon turn to noetic40,get ready grin

i hope u know u will soon be on the receiving end of islamic justice, when ur bf start showing his true colours grin grin grin

Abuzola:

@noetic-

Didn't he warn you not to call him olabs ? Take time

thou pathetic e-terrorist . . , . I insist on calling him olabs. . . so what are u going to do? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.