Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18309 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
In the thread that Noetic opened to sell me his Christian religion, I find his product deficient and his sales pitch not effective. He could not defend his Elohim, who was found out that could be one or more deity(s) or Deity(s), according to the semitic people. Afterall, the believed in creation and creators or Creator before Abraham left his people of city state Ur of modern Iraq, for the very reason of not wanting to participate in multiple deity worship, espectially when he sees that the handcrafted gods are worthless, useless and cant on their own, collectively or individually benefit anyone, not even themselves, since Abraham proved this my destroying all but the largest one!

Noetic also failed to proof that his religion Christianity which he sheepishly called a way a relationship with God, a God he couldnt identify to be completely independent, except he is in a Triune of persons, entities, personalities of 3 in the trinity, son which is Jesus the son of Mary, wondering why a mortal have to be the producer of an immortal, a ghost who is simply described as holy without a proper name, but I think they took Malaika Jibril (Ruuh Qudus as a god here, the same way they take Human Messenger Jesus son of Mary (Massaih Isa Bin Mariam), and a father God which they called Jehovah or Yahweh God the father, stationed on a throne, since they argue that Jesus is sitting on his right side, so I do not expect the father God to be standing!

All these three they say makes up the Elohim, One God, which thank Allah Bindex, though an atheist was the one who got the proper usage of Elohim to include God, or Gods, god or gods and not just One God! But if I were to even generously agree with the gimmick of Noetic, how can he argue that three things of the same kind, is a single thing of the same kind? What happened to the other two if the size and quality of the new single thing id not changed, except we can safely say that the two have been erased?

Noetic indicated that Christianity was not a name given by Jesus but disbelievers in Antioch, and so it is not even ordained by a mere human prophet! The same prophet (Christ) was not even a Christian, he worshipped in the same way as Moses, but I will not say it is the Judaism of the todays jews! I will show the proofs that neither todays Jewsa nor the Christians of today worship as Moses and or Jesus worshipped their Creator; Allah the Almighty!

Noetic therefore has a fake religion, or way, a false name he calls himself knowing fully well taht no Prophet will say that they are familiar with the name and way of worship, which comprises for the most part a partying like atmosphere of Singing, dancing, clapping of hands while the music is banging! All of that noetic was unable to proof that a mere belief in the death of a man hung and his supposed ressurrection are enough to guarantee paadise/heaven, away from hell or fire lake! If he can then it will mean that both father God and Holy Ghost God could easily be written off by the Christians and still make the place of bliss, which am sure they are hoping that Jesus' blood will get them!

Now Noetic, you are hereby invited to a bazzar which the most expensive thing for your soul, your life is on the table for you as a gift, it is free without any cash payment or hardship on your person; body and soul!

I offer you Islam, the only religion, the way the path that is straight while others are crooked. Allah ordained this reigion and every prophet from the first man Adam to the last prophet Muhammad (AS), a total of 124,000 of them in human history practiced and call "true believers" yo it. There is no true guidance expect on this path, and their is no way to receive the altimate Mercy, Forgiveness, Favor and be ransomed away from Punishment after death, except from this Islam!

There will not be aRapture because everyone will die; humans and jinns and all that are in heavens; Angels, except the Creator, The King of The day of Judgent, The Ownership of The Throne Supremen. He has no partner, hence Trinit and Triune are dead! He is is not a father and no parents has He. he is Unique and different His creations, you and I dont like Him, so your concept of "lets man in our own imag" is dead.

He does not need to seek the council of any and no one can approve what He does not want and no one can stop His Decision.

Is there any but Allah the God and Lord Creator, alone? I now welcome you to start your questioning, and Allah willing they will be answered, honestly and directly.

1 Like

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
lolz grin grin grin grin what an amazing introduction grin grin grin

I will start with two questions.

1. mohammed's father is called abd-allah. , . . .who was the allah he was serving, since he died before mohammed introduced u to allah?
are there two different allah's?

2. is allah the God who appeared to the biblical prophets? if yes. . .why did allah change all the biblical/old testamental traditions like annointing oil et all? if no. . , .who EXACTLY then is allah?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by PastorAIO: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
Is this many of One Single God the USP of Islam. It is like you hold it up like it is the best thing about islam and because of it everything else can be excused.

ps. USP in Marketing terms is Unique Selling Point.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Noetic2; « #1 on: Today at 03:53:42 PM »
lolz what an amazing introduction
Thank Allah Who made your finger to type the confession.

I will start with two questions.
1. mohammed's father is called abd-allah. , . . .who was the allah he was serving, since he died before mohammed introduced u to allah?
are there two different allah's?
Like in every society, concept of a God or Gods, or god or gods is constant as long as there was human. So in the case of PreIslam of Muhammad (AS), the makkans fell into idolatry, and they had all kind of idols as intermediaries for every day and everything who they take to communicate with Allah, allah their God, god who is the Creator, creator based on knowledged mixed with the ignorance of idolatry/disbelief!

So allah that you may say that abd-allah the father of Muhammad was worshipping was in that fashion of idolatry, just like the Onishongos of my beloved Yoruba tribe know that Olorun Oba exist, yet they kneel down and worship Shongo who is to carry their demand, worship to olorun oba. However when knowledge of One complete God arrived in Yorubaland, whereby many left idolatry, Olorun Oba (olorun oba) remains in the vocabulary to express this Real God discovered by Knowledge and faith, in belief that there is no need for intermediaries, eg Shango, and others to exist if one is a true "believer!" So from the family of Shongodeyis, you now have Imams. But lets assume that olorun oba was used by the Shongodeyi for their god then, now the iman name his son olorunobafemi, can we then say that the boy is named after shango or not named after Olorun Oba, the God that one can connect to without the usual shango, that they already scrap for junk, and melted down and sent to China to make some car parts?

This above scenerio, in yoruba's old shango worshipper is what happened to Allah of Muhammad, while the allah of his father as scrap for idol descruction. The Allah of pure belief in monotheism, is different from allah of polytheism. olufemi of ifa worship is different from Olufemi of Islamic monotheistic worship, but both carry the Olu a short form of Oluwa.

2. is allah the God who appeared to the biblical prophets? if yes. . .why did allah change all the biblical/old testamental traditions like annointing oil et all? if no. . , .who EXACTLY then is allah?
Reading my above explanation, what the Muslims have is not allah of the premuslim period of Makka, but Allah Who sent Muhammad as a Messenger and Prophet (AS) to al, starting from his own people and inviting the rest to it, without saying that he was sent to his own people only.

And as to the changes of what you called the "Biblical testamental traditions", what is true of them, are found in the Quran, plus what the Biblical writers left out of the truth, and the corrections of the lies you will find in the Bible, both Old and New Testamental traditions! This si why trinity was destroyed with just few statements, even though the word Trinity is not found in the pages of the Bible, and the Christians got stocked with that idea. To shake it off, and break out of that bondage of Trinity, read Surah Almaida. Read Surah mariam,. Read Ambiyyah. Read Surah Qasas. Read Surah Iklas, and others, but read you must.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
My brother the pastor of ko see eku ko see eye mindset, you always put your best food forward. Am thankful to Allah that the title and or the content got your attention. Good questioning can come from you too. You are reasonable man, and Allah may soften your hardened heart to Islam.

And finally, the first impression is always the best impression. It last a lifetime. Is there any aspect of any religion that is better than its APEX? We do not see Allah but we definitely belief in His full existence without partnership or deficiency in quality, alway in full and completion of every aspect of His Lordship, Godship, Creatorship, Uniqueness, etc!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic2; « #1 on: Today at 03:53:42 PM » Thank Allah Who made your finger to type the confession.

Like in every society, concept of a God or Gods, or god or gods is constant as long as there was human. So in the case of PreIslam of Muhammad (AS), the makkans fell into idolatry, and they had all kind of idols as intermediaries for every day and everything who they take to communicate with Allah, allah their God, god who is the Creator, creator based on knowledged mixed with the ignorance of idolatry/disbelief!

So allah that you may say that abd-allah the father of Muhammad was worshipping was in that fashion of idolatry, just like the Onishongos of my beloved Yoruba tribe know that Olorun Oba exist, yet they kneel down and worship Shongo who is to carry their demand, worship to olorun oba. However when knowledge of One complete God arrived in Yorubaland, whereby many left idolatry, Olorun Oba (olorun oba) remains in the vocabulary to express this Real God discovered by Knowledge and faith, in belief that there is no need for intermediaries, eg Shango, and others to exist if one is a true "believer!" So from the family of Shongodeyis, you now have Imams. But lets assume that olorun oba was used by the Shongodeyi for their god then, now the iman name his son olorunobafemi, can we then say that the boy is named after shango or not named after Olorun Oba, the God that one can connect to without the usual shango, that they already scrap for junk, and melted down and sent to China to make some car parts?

This above scenerio, in yoruba's old shango worshipper is what happened to Allah of Muhammad, while the allah of his father as scrap for idol descruction. The Allah of pure belief in monotheism, is different from allah of polytheism. olufemi of ifa worship is different from Olufemi of Islamic monotheistic worship, but both carry the Olu a short form of Oluwa.

From the above we can deduce the following

1. allah is an arabian fraud. mohammed was not born until his father died. mohammed introduced allah by denouncing the 360 gods of arabia.
mohammed's father abd-allah served one of these gods called allah. this was the same allah that mohammed's father came to rebrand.
we can dennote from this that mohammed served the god of his father. . . , the local arabian idol called allah. . . . whom u have just compared to sango.

2. there is a big distinction between the historical idolic arabian allah and the linguistic allah. while arabian historians acknowledge that the arabian allah is what was rebranded to the islamic allah. . , .the same cannot be said of Jehovah God who is linguistically called allah in arabic.

3. allah is self-contradicting and demonic personality. history shows that allah had a wife called allat and 3 daughters. mohammed disregarded this family of allah to give arabians a new idol. It is so strange that this simple piece of historical fact could be discarded by ignorant persons bowing to the east in worship of the moon.

4. The ridiculous continuous association of islam, allah and the moon in islamic festivals is a good testament of the prevalent idolatory as done by abd-allah the father of mohammed.
abd-allah served the moon god called allah. , . . .muslims all over the world worship the moon.

Reading my above explanation, what the Muslims have is not allah of the premuslim period of Makka, but Allah Who sent Muhammad as a Messenger and Prophet (AS) to al, starting from his own people and inviting the rest to it, without saying that he was sent to his own people only.

your above explanation was next to nonsense.

a. why does allah not have other prophets?

b. if allah has other prophets, where are their works recorded?

c. what makes mohammed a prophet? what were his miracles? did he perform any? what are the qualities of a prophet? is pedophilia and thighing part of the essential qualities of islamic prophethood? whats the essence of a prophet who never forgave?

And as to the changes of what you called the "Biblical testamental traditions", [b]what is true of them, are found in the Qura[/b]n, plus what the Biblical writers left out of the truth, and the corrections of the lies you will find in the Bible, both Old and New Testamental traditions! This si why trinity was destroyed with just few statements, even though the word Trinity is not found in the pages of the Bible, and the Christians got stocked with that idea. To shake it off, and break out of that bondage of Trinity, read Surah Almaida. Read Surah mariam,. Read Ambiyyah. Read Surah Qasas. Read Surah Iklas, and others, but read you must.

you are such a fraud.

a. where is ur proof that suggests that the koran contains a single element of truth?

b. how many days did the creation take place?

c. how did mohammed manage to see alexandra the great?

d. why was the writer of the koran so ignorant and delusive to have called mary the wife of God and a member of the trinity?

e. why did the koran quote Jesus as saying "blessed be the day I would Die" ?

f. why has allah decided to deposit all muslims in hell fire?

g. why would allah reward his faithfuls with sexual orgy. . . . .72 virgins? what do the female get?

h. why does allah not give apostates the liberty of not worshipping him? why does he want them killed? why is forgiveness not an option to allah?

i. why is allah and the koran so contradicting? in one breadth allah asks u to consult the bible and torah for koran confirmation., . . . .in another breadth he asks u to kill christians and jews for being unbelievers?

j. why is allah such a fraud? where is the evidence to suggest that anything in the koran is true? why should anyone believe what allah says?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2009
« #5 on: Today at 11:34:00 PM »
1. allah is an arabian fraud. mohammed was not born until his father died. mohammed introduced allah by denouncing the 360 gods of arabia.
mohammed's father abd-allah served one of these gods called allah. this was the same allah that mohammed's father came to rebrand.
we can dennote from this that mohammed served the god of his father. . . , the local arabian idol called allah. . . . whom u have just compared to sango.
Aliar will always be a liar, regardless of how you package you. While your idolatry 3 gods minds did not let you know the difference between allah of the pagan period, and Allah of the period from the beginning of IDAYAH, I thought your yoruba heritage will help to open your blindness. allah is exactly a fraud like god the son, god the holy ghost, and god the father. Each one of them is different from Allah the AlQaliq; Sole Creator! So say what pleases you, you werent ready to learn, your case is like that of karrun, hamana and indeed that of pharaoh who perished in the sea by a mere stick actibg as the key! Everyone else have the opportunity to read my post, so they will be the judge.

2. there is a big distinction between the historical idolic arabian allah and the linguistic allah. while arabian historians acknowledge that the arabian allah is what was rebranded to the islamic allah. . , .the same cannot be said of Jehovah God who is linguistically called allah in arabic.
and you must know so much about the arabs, along with your arab historians, if what you are saying is true, then why did Abu Jahal, Abi Lahab and his wife all refused to follow Muhammad (AS), knowing fully well that he must have just colorred anew their idol, except if they knew that what he introduced was completely different and it is the what Ibrahim worshipped? You do know that they knew about Ibrahim (AS), or you dont know?

Finally, why would Abi Talib refused to say that he believed in Allah as the Lord even on his death bed, if it is true that it is an idol, escept that he and the idol worshippers knew that Allah is not their idol, and they must destroy from their hearts all idols as well as the physical idols? This is like a dumb waiter that am resonding to!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

« #5 on: Today at 11:34:00 PM »  Aliar will always be a liar, regardless of how you package you. While your idolatry 3 gods minds did not let you know the difference between allah of the  pagan period, and Allah of the period from the beginning of IDAYAH, I thought your yoruba heritage will help to open your blindness. allah is exactly a fraud like god the son, god the holy ghost, and god the father. Each one of them is different from Allah the AlQaliq; Sole Creator! So say what pleases you, you werent ready to learn, your case is like that of karrun, hamana and indeed that of pharaoh who perished in the sea by a mere stick actibg as the key! Everyone else have the opportunity to read my post, so they will be the judge.

if I gent a cent for every time u have repeated the semantic above. . .I would be a trillionaire by now.
your arguments dont add up. . . . . . .everyone is laughing at the folly of your trinity analysis. ,  . .this is becoming disgraceful. . .drop it.

and you must know so much about the arabs, along with your arab historians, if what you are saying is true, then why did Abu Jahal, Abi Lahab and his wife all refused to follow Muhammad (AS), knowing fully well that he must have just colorred anew their idol,except if they knew that what he introduced was completely different and it is the what Ibrahim worshipped? You do know that they knew about Ibrahim (AS), or you dont know?

Finally, why would Abi Talib refused to say that he believed in Allah as the Lord even on his death bed, if it is true that it is an idol, escept that he and the idol worshippers knew that Allah is not their idol, and they must destroy from their hearts all idols as well as the physical idols? This is like a dumb waiter that am resonding to!

where is the evidence to suggest that abraham ever knew or served the arabian idol called allah?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:45am On Sep 10, 2009
You are entitled to your opinion, and thats not what this thread is about, remember? You want me to sell you Islam, but are not asking questions, except giving subject but unsubstantiative reposes! But continue, and my objective is to let you know that Allah the Almighty is not allah of the idolator, even though they did not have an image of this allah, and they have images of all other idols, since they considered it undescribable!

3. allah is self-contradicting and demonic personality. history shows that allah had a wife called allat and 3 daughters. mohammed disregarded this family of allah to give arabians a new idol. It is so strange that this simple piece of historical fact could be discarded by ignorant persons bowing to the east in worship of the moon.
Surah Najm completely contradict your opinion above. If I say to a person as to matrimonial matters that he attaches me to Lola (my ex), while he took 25 years old virgind for himself, it will be clear to honest reader that this person deceives himself thinking that he is deceiving me, since both of us know that my ex is no more my wife and she is not a virgin by the virtue that she is the mother of my sons!

The case of your al lat, al manat, and al uzza is exactly like that. Read it again and to say that Allah has a wife is the height of ignorance since Surah Iklas (Chapter 112) answers that issue and many others.

4. The ridiculous continuous association of islam, allah and the moon in islamic festivals is a good testament of the prevalent idolatory as done by abd-allah the father of mohammed.
abd-allah served the moon god called allah. ,  . . .muslims all over the world worship the moon.
no muslim serves MOON! and no muslim serves idol. we are not season worshipper, like the christian whose everything is based on the climate changes from spring's easter, winter's christimas, etc.

shall we then say that the Jews the saviors of the chrsitians worship the SUN also since everything they do is centered around the sun, sabbath, etc?

Allah says in the Quran about all the celestrail bodies, moon included, they are only signs; a means of navigations, to know about the measurement of the year, and of course as creation of Allah. Then Muhammad split the Moon as a sign of his prophethood, and am sure no one do belief in a Deity or deity that they can break, except that their heart is filthy? And there is no place where the moon is talked about  except as a sign, and we can see the moon and Allah is Unseen, a different that is very apparent.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2009
your above explanation was next to nonsense.
a. why does allah not have other prophets?
Adam all the way to Muhammad(AS) are Messengers and or Prophets of Allah, and from among them is Isa bin Mariam (AS)!

b. if allah has other prophets, where are their works recorded?
In the Quran, Surah Backarah, Imran, Nisaa, Al Maida, An Am, Hud, Yunusa, Yusuf, Ibrahim, Ambiyya, Qasas to name a few! Read please.

c. what makes mohammed a prophet?
Ordained by his Creator.

what were his miracles? did he perform any?
Read my posts in the Pligrim.1's The greatest Miracle in Islam.

what are the qualities of a prophet? is pedophilia and thighing part of the essential qualities of islamic prophethood?
If sleeping with your young wife is pedophilia, then am guilty with a 30 something years old Zainab and there is no proof that thiighing does exist with the most bashful of all messengers and prophets Muhammad bin Abdallah (AS)! Was there a possibility that in the presence of people a man exposes his Instruments just to touch his own wife that he does not want to sleep with yet, while this same man commanded that the AURA of males must always be covered? The propagator of these evil ideas are stopping you from the real salvation road, unlike the yellow brick road that will lead you to Hell that you are pursuing right now!

whats the essence of a prophet who never forgave?
Of course he forgave the makkans. You forgot that or you never knew it happened? He forgave the people of Taif and many others.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 10, 2009
@Alhaji Adebowale,pls dnt be pissed by Noetic and co,its not only them that gets to read this,many people are saved each day by reading your post,seeing the light as they were in darkness before, no matter their repeated questions they ask, dnt worry keep answering them one after the other,cos of others that will be saved,to them if they choose to believe fine, if not, fine as well, it may be they prefare the hellfire who knows, so just help us do more DARWAH cos of ALLAH@Sake,may HE reward you ABUNDANTLY,(Amen)
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2009
you are such a fraud.
am a fraud since calling Isa Masiah, saying that he was nabiyyah bani israil and Laa talata? I accept it even though you did not show example of my fraudulence claims!

a. where is your proof that suggests that the koran contains a single element of truth?
Allah is One without partner and He begets none and He is not begotten. Thats a start. He alone is the Creator while others are creation

b. how many days did the creation take place?
Six periods

c. how did mohammed manage to see alexandra the great?
Allah told him (AS) stories of the past, if its Alexander, then it is Alexander!

d. why was the writer of the koran so ignorant and delusive to have called mary the wife of God and a member of the trinity?
no where is Mary called wife of Allah and there is a group of the Christians who not only prays to Mary, but also calls her "mother of God"

e. why did the koran quote Jesus as saying "blessed be the day I would Die" ?
an event to happen in the future, the statement was made in cradle, and Allah willing he will die when h returns, and not worshipping as neither a christian nor a jew!

f. why has allah decided to deposit all muslims in hell fire?
there is no place that Allah says that Muslims will be in Hell, or that he will punish true believers, that including Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa, Isa bin Mariam and Muhammad (AS)

g. why would allah reward his faithfuls with sexual orgy. . . . .72 virgins? what do the female get?
sex and other thngs are are parts of the pleasure of this world. A beautiful wife is something to enjoy by her husband. Thank Allah for women, I expect the best InshaAllah when I enter Paradise. And among the paradise wives of Muhammad (AS) will be Mariam umm Isa bin Mariam who no man ever slept with, and of course Assia, the believing wife of tyrannic black man Pharaoh.

h. why does allah not give apostates the liberty of not worshipping him? why does he want them killed? why is forgiveness not an option to allah?
apostates who do not try to destroy by lying against Islam is unharmed.mere leaving out of Islam does not mean you will be killed right away, otherwise it will go against the Quranic verses that allow the many coming into and going out of Islam and the fact that 2;256 says there is no compulsion in religion, and others shall be unnecessary. But thats no the case. please check out the website answering-christianity.com's section about apostasy, and my responses at RickyBlack's thread " urgent answers to my muslim brothers and sisters on the NL religious tsection

i. why is allah and the koran so contradicting? in one breadth allah asks u to consult the bible and torah for koran confirmation.,  . . . .in another breadth he asks u to kill christians and jews for being unbelievers?
no where does the Quran ask the muslims to consult, but to wisely challenge them as the Prophet (AS) did in Madina on the issue of Stoning the adulators. Read it very carefully, since they were going to force him to lie as they did with the Biblical Jesus with the "whoever does not sin story, so  Muhammad ask them that It is not in their Book, whereby somebody forced the lying Jewish Scribe to remove his hand from what he was hiding from the "unlettered Messenger of Allah"

j. why is allah such a fraud? where is the evidence to suggest that anything in the koran is true? why should anyone believe what allah says?
te Quran itself is the evidence. And the litmus of that evidence is that Quran says that Rome will defeat Persia after just being freshly defeated, it happened like it was stated, while the Bible cant say anything definitively about the fate of Moses pharaoh of the exodus, leaving out of the children of Israil, Quran says his tyrannical body will be evidence to later generation of his demise, and this body is the most viewed of all the pharaoh, and it led Dr. Maurice Bucchaeh of France to Islam. Even a present evidence.

A word of advise, let me finish responding to you before your boiling blood as if already in fire is boiling over to push you to response. I do have a private life and am observing Ramadhan.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:07am On Sep 10, 2009
My sister Uplawal: Am humbled by your statement. May Allah reward you for your effort. Sometimes the Musa and Nuh (AS) in me comes out instead of Ibrahim and Isa bin Mariam in me (AS).

I pray that Allah the Almighty make your path easy, well lite and bless you all the days and the many decades of your life still. Amin.

Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Taala wa Barackatuh. Good night sis.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:42am On Sep 10, 2009
@Noetic: « #7 on: Today at 12:29:31 AM »
if I gent a cent for every time u have repeated the semantic above. . .I would be a trillionaire by now.
your arguments dont add up. . . . . . .everyone is laughing at the folly of your trinity analysis. , . .this is becoming disgraceful. . .drop it./quote]where is my fraud and why should I drop whats clearly the truth just because you are unhappy, since i was not intending to not tell you the truth? If I am lying then explain Trinity in a very sensible manner with clear logic where a 10 year old can say i get it, with scratching his/het head saying that this older man must be a liar. Then have the strength to answer these or at least consider them, by your own account;

1) Jesus is God, or not?

2) Holy Ghost/spirit is God or not?

3) Father is God or not?

If these three are individually Gods, who are independent and completely Gods able to cat as God 100% individually, then you have three Gods and Trinity is well explained. If they are not individually and completely independently God of 100% capability without a deficiency, in each and every case, ten Trinity is zero, at least frpom the Christian point of view, Therefore choose what you want, if I consider your trinity vaidity scenerio, then you have Multiple Gods and you can claim that I am wrong or I put forward a fraud. If your situation is to shy from Trinity, I will therefore ask you why are are you a Christian, the same question I asked my mother, which brought about her reversion into Islam!

A set of good questions to ask yourself: When God as Jesus died, then which God is watching over all creation? Which God will never die? Or did all the Gods died with Jesus? Will all the Gods come back to earth with Jesus, or did thy get to be born like Jesus, ressurrected like Jesus, raised up like Jesus? What exactly?

[Quote]!where is the evidence to suggest that abraham ever knew or served the arabian idol called allah?
It is not allh but Allah the Almighty. Ibrahim with his son Ismail (AS) build the Kaaba in the life time of both men, and in Surah Imran, An Am, Ambiyya, Qasas, you read about his prayers and supplications to cover his progenies as the only people to become Imama (leaders of mankind), and prophets, hence after he and Lut, every Messengers and Prophets came from his bloodlines! We know that n Surah Imran, Allah says that Ibrahim is not a Jew or a christin, but a Hanafi, Muslima, and not compromising god(s) with God![/quote]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 2:46am On Sep 10, 2009
noetic2:

1. allah is an arabian fraud.

Go get them neotic. . . . tell them the truth. . . grin grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2009
@Noetic: « #7 on: Today at 12:29:31 AM »
[Quote]if I gent a cent for every time u have repeated the semantic above. . .I would be a trillionaire by now.
your arguments dont add up. . . . . . .everyone is laughing at the folly of your trinity analysis. , . .this is becoming disgraceful. . .drop it.[/quote]where is my fraud and why should I drop whats clearly the truth just because you are unhappy, since i was not intending to not tell you the truth? If I am lying then explain Trinity in a very sensible manner with clear logic where a 10 year old can say i get it, with scratching his/het head saying that this older man must be a liar. Then have the strength to answer these or at least consider them, by your own account;

1) Jesus is God, or not?

2) Holy Ghost/spirit is God or not?

3) Father is God or not?

If these three are individually Gods, who are independent and completely Gods able to cat as God 100% individually, then you have three Gods and Trinity is well explained. If they are not individually and completely independently God of 100% capability without a deficiency, in each and every case, ten Trinity is zero, at least frpom the Christian point of view, Therefore choose what you want, if I consider your trinity vaidity scenerio, then you have Multiple Gods and you can claim that I am wrong or I put forward a fraud. If your situation is to shy from Trinity, I will therefore ask you why are are you a Christian, the same question I asked my mother, which brought about her reversion into Islam!

A set of good questions to ask yourself: When God as Jesus died, then which God is watching over all creation? Which God will never die? Or did all the Gods died with Jesus? Will all the Gods come back to earth with Jesus, or did thy get to be born like Jesus, ressurrected like Jesus, raised up like Jesus? What exactly?

[Quote]where is the evidence to suggest that abraham ever knew or served the arabian idol called allah?[/quote]Neotic. It is not allah but Allah the Almighty. Ibrahim with his son Ismail (AS) build the Kaaba in the life time of both men, and in Surah Imran, An Am, Ambiyya, Qasas, you read about his prayers and supplications to cover his progenies as the only people to become Imama (leaders of mankind), and prophets, hence after he and Lut, every Messengers and Prophets came from his bloodlines! We know that n Surah Imran, Allah says that Ibrahim is not a Jew or a christin, but a Hanafi, Muslima, and not compromising god(s) with God!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:06am On Sep 10, 2009
Allah is One without partner and He begets none and He is not begotten. Thats a start. He alone is the Creator while others are creation

Allah is a complete fraud and plagiarist. Allah has been repeatedly caught describing himself in a plural form using WE. . . , that must be a legion of demons.

Six periods

I did not ask u for periods. . . all I asked was days. . in how many days did allah create the earth?

Allah told him (AS) stories of the past, if its Alexander, then it is Alexander!
grin grin grin
will u stop making a fool of urself? where is this written in the koran? when did allah tell mohammed stories? you are as ignorant as allah. . .always telling one lie to back up another grin grin

no where is Mary called wife of Allah and there is a group of the Christians who not only prays to Mary, but also calls her "mother of God"
grin grin what a liar u are. . . here are some of the lies of allah in his book

a. allah said mary is assumed to be co-equal to God

b. allah calls mary the sister of Aaron grin grin grin

c. Jesus clearly says in ur koran that peace be unto Him the day He dies. . . yet allah claims Jesus never died.
I hate repeating myself. . .allah is a fraud.

there is no place that Allah says that Muslims will be in Hell, or that he will punish true believers, that including Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa, Isa bin Mariam and Muhammad (AS)
go and read surah 19:71
allah says all of u are HELL bound. grin grin

sex and other thngs are are parts of the pleasure of this world. A beautiful wife is something to enjoy by her husband. Thank Allah for women, I expect the best InshaAllah when I enter Paradise. And among the paradise wives of Muhammad (AS) will be Mariam umm Isa bin Mariam who no man ever slept with, and of course Assia, the believing wife of tyrannic black man Pharaoh.

u did not tell me what the females would get? if the males get 72 virgins, what would the females get?
if everyone in paradise are shagging virgins . . .what would allah be doing? will he be watching? grin grin grin

apostates who do not try to destroy by lying against Islam is unharmed.mere leaving out of Islam does not mean you will be killed right away, otherwise it will go against the Quranic verses that allow the many coming into and going out of Islam and the fact that 2;256 says there is no compulsion in religion, and others shall be unnecessary. But thats no the case. please check out the website answering-christianity.com's section about apostasy, and my responses at RickyBlack's thread " urgent answers to my muslim brothers and sisters on the NL religious tsection

can u please stop the lying?
how many apostates verses in the koran and haddith, where allah asks that apostates be killed do u want? 10 or 20?
why kill anyone anyway?

te Quran itself is the evidence. And the litmus of that evidence is that Quran says that Rome will defeat Persia after just being freshly defeated, it happened like it was stated, while the Bible cant say anything definitively about the fate of Moses pharaoh of the exodus, leaving out of the children of Israil, Quran says his tyrannical body will be evidence to later generation of his demise, and this body is the most viewed of all the pharaoh, and it led Dr. Maurice Bucchaeh of France to Islam. Even a present evidence.

you are so delusively ignorant.

how can koran be the evidence of itself? how can a forgery validate itself?
in how many days did the koran say the earth was created?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2009
mazaje:

Go get them neotic. . . . tell them the truth. . . grin grin

lol grin grin everyone knows the truth.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by bawomolo(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2009
funny thread title
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by blkmum700: 4:36am On Sep 10, 2009
@olabowale,
stop wasting your time on him because he will never accept.

@Noetic2,
where is your source that allah is fraud?if no source then i think you need to visit Yaba Left
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2009
blkmum700:

@olabowale,
stop wasting your time on him because he will never accept.

@Noetic2,
where is your source that allah is fraud?if no source then i think you need to visit Yaba Left

what a dull head can u read at all?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:42am On Sep 10, 2009
@ olabs

a. did Jesus ever commit a sin?

b. did mohammed ever commit a sin?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2009
noetic2:

Allah is a complete fraud and plagiarist. Allah has been repeatedly caught describing himself in a plural form using WE. . .  , that must be a legion of demons.

grin grin grin. . . . .

noetic2:

@ olabs

a. did Jesus ever commit a sin?

If Hippocracy is a sin then jesus commited a sin. . . he admonished people never to call each other fools because they are in danger of hell fire but called people around him fools so many times. . . .Jesus also taught that people should not be afraid of those that kill the body yet according to the bible he was always running for his life and sinking in the shadows when people tried to kill him. . . .

Jesus claimed he loved his neighbors yet he called the gentiles dogs and warned his disciples not to go near their towns and teach them the gospels or warn them about the kingdom o god that was at hand. . . . Jesus lied at his hearing when he said that he had always taught in the synagogues and in the temple and has never spoken in secret, there are other bible verses where he teaches in other places other the temple and teaches in secret. . . .

Jesus told people to have faith in god all the time but when his time came to demonstrate his faith in god(himself) when he was crucified on the cross he cried and accused god(himself) of forsaken him. . . If jesus knew he was the son of god then he would have shown more faith in his father(or himself) instead of crying and accusing god o forsaken him. . . Jesus scorned hypocrisy (Matthew 23:13-33) and was called the only sinless and perfect man yet an objective review of the life of Jesus as presented by the bible shows Jesus to be nothing less than a hypocrite himself.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by alimat2(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
Whosoever is destined to be of fire will surely be no matter how hard u try to convince him.He who ALLAH/GOD leads astray will never get the right path and he that is lead towards the right path will never be lead astray

Noetic and others,
In English pronunciation of god(s). Is God not different from god?
God is believe to be the only one creator while god(s) are songo,obatala,ogun etc but all still called the pronunciation god/God.the concept of God is god before xtainity and islam, all is still called God/god same pronunciation but within you u know who u are referring to.
For the Yoruba's sango,ogun etc are called olorun to some people likewise the only creator is also called olorun.
So this concept also applies to allah and Allah in arabic language
i will advice u open ur heart and dont be a product of fire due to ignorance.

@Alh Olabowale its little u can say if they will accept they would and if not they wont, moses said more of this to pharaoh but his heart was hardend.
jazakallahu kairan
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
« #16 on: Today at 04:06:42 AM »  
Allah is a complete fraud and plagiarist. Allah has been repeatedly caught describing himself in a plural form using WE. . .  , that must be a legion of demons.
Awa ju wo lo Noetic. I just used "AWA" a yoruba word for "WE" for myself alone talking to you, noetic who am certain is younger than me. Okay, Davidylan and me are close, he is like a son to me, I sometimes kid around with him, while speaking the truth. Let me use him here; David, your www.com dad, Olabowale, is instruction you to call them (Olabowale), next week. Omo mi, we "Olabowale" love you for the pleasure of Allah, and when you become muslim, it will make us "Olabowale" very happy.

That goes for you too, young girl (grown woman, chief Dr. Nwando), a sincere desire from us (Olabowale).

I did not ask u for periods. . . all I asked was days. . in how many days did allah create the earth?
Period was used instead of days; Day is yaum. Check the Quran, even though am not a scholar, but you should educate yourself.

will u stop making a fool of urself? where is this written in the koran? when did allah tell mohammed stories? you are as ignorant as allah. . .always telling one lie to back up another
In Arabic, the word qasas, is story. There is a chapter so named in Quran. Its Surah Qasa. Read it. Google that word; Qasas or Chapter named story in the Quran? You may be surprised.  

a. allah said mary is assumed to be co-equal to God
The Catholic prays to her. Thats to me as a human being its enough proof. However, Allah does not say that, except that He ask if Jesus told people to make him and his mother as co-Allah, since you, Noetic takes Jesus as God, and also follows what he says. The answer of Jesus is very clear and Allah exornarating him is also clear. What Allah has done, is the scenerio that will take place in the day of Judgement, allowing Jesus to clear his own name and exclude or exculpating himself from the lies in the presence of mankind, to show that Allah is his Lord, and his true position is a prophet and of course those who are wrong can get due Justice from the JUDGE; Allah.

b. allah calls mary the sister of Aaron
You are my brother and I dont know you. You are brother because we are brother by gender, both men, and by tribal affiliations, both Yorubas, by nationality, both Nigerian, by skin classifications, both blacks, and by being from human race, both sons of our father Adam (AS). But the generation between us (you and I) and our father Adam, who was not man that sired you nor I, is quite longer and larger and bigger than whats between Haroun (AS) and Mariam, the mother of Jesus (AS). And when anyone calls you son of Adam, have you ever refused it and tell the person that he lied, or when a person says you are omo Oduduwa for because you are a Yoruba or when a yoruba person say to you "Omoya", knowing fully well that you do not have the  same mother, why accept it and you are calling what Allah says fraud when they are in the same line of thinking?

c. Jesus clearly says in your koran that peace be unto Him the day He dies. . . yet allah claims Jesus never died.
I hate repeating myself. . .allah is a fraud.
Happiness on me the day I have another child by my wife Zainab, Alhamdulillah. But Zainab is not a mother yet. This statement is a statement of affirmation of what will come in the future! This is in the same meaning as Jesus saying as a child that he will die peacefully at a later date. Allah says he is not dead, yet, and the claimed death "CUCIFIXION" is itself a proof that he has not died.

Watch this; for him to die, the death has to be peaceful, Jesus said that in the Quran, and you cant use that verse to proof that Jesus died already while you ignore the condition of death, we know that Crucifixion was not peaceful, the beating that leads to it, the wearing of the thorn, the carrying of the cross, the nailing and the allowing to die a slow death, and the crying out "my God, my God, forsaken me",  and not my father my father why have you forsaken your partner, or and yourson, etc, either way proof the fact that Quran is correct in Surah Nisaa that Jesus was not Crucified nor died, but made to look that way.

[Quote]go and read surah 19:71
allah says all of u are HELL bound.[/quote]Thats not what 19;71 said. Surah Mariam talks about mankind and that erse specifically says "Pass over it" and you can not say a pass over it is saying going into or staying in it or punished by it. If you can spin a spider web around it, please bring out the verse and lets analyse it. There is no proof that Muhammador Adam, or Noah, or Ibrahim, or any prophet and yes, Jesus will be punished, since they are all muslims. None of these men (AS) was a Jew by religion. If there is one, please say his name and give us proof.

None of these men was a Christian. If there is any, please write his name and give us your proof.

u did not tell me what the females would get? if the males get 72 virgins, what would the females get?
if everyone in paradise are shagging virgins . . .what would allah be doing? will he be watching?
Zaujah, Zaujahan, are companion, used for husband or wife. My wife is my zauj, and am also hers. And why a man in Paradise will get his own wife or wives and other Hourin, the wife  or wives will see the husband as hourin too. And a woman who makes Paradise alone, like the Unmarried and never sexed Marian Um Isa bin Mariam (AS) and Asiia zauj Laanatullahi kafr Fir'awn, they will get their hourin, Muhammad bin Abdallah (AS). Where is the confusion, and husband will be enough for his wife or wives, because both of them are now hourin to each other except that they used to be earthlings, instead of what was never onn earth!

And men are more sexual than women, for the most part, anyway. No africans can deny that in there extended family tree, there has not been a man who married more than 1 wife. And its interesting that Ibrahim (AS), Jacob (AS) and many of the ancenstral men of the bloodline of Jesus (AS), and Daud (AS) all had more than one wife!

can u please stop the lying?
how many apostates verses in the koran and haddith, where allah asks that apostates be killed do u want? 10 or 20?
why kill anyone anyway
If its killing apostates, Quran did not say that. If you can comb it out, I will like you to present it. There is a ahadith that says it as follows; whoever leaves his "religion" kill him. If therefore wr take this ahadith as it is without any qualification or "as the saying of the Christians"; interpretation, then a Jew who leaves Judaism to Christianity will be killed, a hindu who leave Hinduism to Islam should be killed, a Christian who leaves Chritianity to Islam should be killed, a muslim who leaves Islam to atheism should be killed. No? Thats the exact word for word of the meaning of the "ahadith" and the killers are not restricted to be muslims, but anyone, and leaving a religion and going to another or not at all, is not only from islam or to other(s)!

There must be a qualification and that qualification is that if the apostate leaves Islam, and goes about lying and determined to destroy it be all actions, war of words or ammonitions, etc, and if warned and will not stop, then if seized, he should be killed, because there is no society on earth or people or community that will deal less against its mortal enemy.

America my beloved country in her national glory is determined to kill Osama bin laden, Dr. Al Zakawi and other, if any of them is found, and they are not even apostates, and america is not by a long shot Muslim country yet, but considers these people as mortal enemies!

you are so delusively ignorant.
Thank you, aburo. Oseun to nki awa egbon e. Kaaro jare. Gbere jagunlabi omo oduduwa. Which one of the yoruba greeting you will reject?

how can koran be the evidence of itself? how can a forgery validate itself?
in how many days did the koran say the earth was created?
I am the evidence that I exist. Quran is the evidence because it is consistent in over 1400 years, in its language (every muslim agrees that Quran is in Arabic and other languages' quran is not Quran), and the recitation is unchanging from way back then till now. If thats not evident enough for anyone, then that person will not be satisfied until death comes to him/her.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Alhaji,pls dont be bothered about anyone's insults o,pls just do ur darwah for God,andhe will surely reward u amen.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

« #16 on: Today at 04:06:42 AM »  Awa ju wo lo Noetic. I just used "AWA" a yoruba word for "WE" for myself alone talking to you, noetic who am certain is younger than me. Okay, Davidylan and me are close, he is like a son to me, I sometimes kid around with him, while speaking the truth. Let me use him here; David, your www.com dad, Olabowale, is instruction you to call them (Olabowale), next week. Omo mi, we "Olabowale" love you for the pleasure of Allah, and when you become muslim, it will make us "Olabowale" very happy.

is this the best u can come up with? Allah called himself a WE. . . . .what a joke grin grin

That goes for you too, young girl (grown woman, chief Dr. Nwando), a sincere desire from us (Olabowale).

Period was used instead of days; Day is yaum. Check the Quran, even though am not a scholar, but you should educate yourself.

can u just tell me how many days allah made the earth? why is this question so hard for u to answer?
is it because u agree that allah is a fraudstar?

In Arabic, the word qasas, is story. There is a chapter so named in Quran. Its Surah Qasa. Read it. Google that word; Qasas or Chapter named story in the Quran? You may be surprised.  

This is hillarious grin grin grin grin

Allah told mohammed the stories about alexandra the great, he also told mohammed that mary is aron's sister grin grin
why did allah not tell mohammed about cleopatra and Julio ceaser? Allah is such a jester grin grin

The Catholic prays to her. Thats to me as a human being its enough proof. However, Allah does not say that, except that He ask if Jesus told people to make him and his mother as co-Allah, since you, Noetic takes Jesus as God, and also follows what he says. The answer of Jesus is very clear and Allah exornarating him is also clear. What Allah has done, is the scenerio that will take place in the day of Judgement, allowing Jesus to clear his own name and exclude or exculpating himself from the lies in the presence of mankind, to show that Allah is his Lord, and his true position is a prophet and of course those who are wrong can get due Justice from the JUDGE; Allah.

Absolute rubbish.

allah says mary is the third part of trinity. . .even an atheist knows that this is false, . . . .another goof of allah. grin grin grin grin

You are my brother and I dont know you. You are brother because we are brother by gender, both men, and by tribal affiliations, both Yorubas, by nationality, both Nigerian, by skin classifications, both blacks, and by being from human race, both sons of our father Adam (AS). But the generation between us (you and I) and our father Adam, who was not man that sired you nor I, is quite longer and larger and bigger than whats between Haroun (AS) and Mariam, the mother of Jesus (AS). And when anyone calls you son of Adam, have you ever refused it and tell the person that he lied, or when a person says you are omo Oduduwa for because you are a Yoruba or when a yoruba person say to you "Omoya", knowing fully well that you do not have the  same mother, why accept it and you are calling what Allah says fraud when they are in the same line of thinking?

Absolutely irrelevant.

Allah says the Aaron is the sister of Mary. . . . .both of them lived at least 2000 years apart. . . . . .allah is a bad student of history. . . . another goof of allah grin grin grin

Happiness on me the day I have another child by my wife Zainab, Alhamdulillah. But Zainab is not a mother yet. This statement is a statement of affirmation of what will come in the future! This is in the same meaning as Jesus saying as a child that he will die peacefully at a later date. Allah says he is not dead, yet, and the claimed death "CUCIFIXION" is itself a proof that he has not died.

allah is a very confused guy.

in one breadth he says Jesus never died. . . in another breadth he quotes Jesus blessing the day He would die . . .how do u plan to rationalize this.
my opinion is that those who rebranded allah from a local arabian idol to an islamic moon god did a very very very bad job. . . . .they are not intelligent and seem to be uneducated.

Thats not what 19;71 said. Surah Mariam talks about mankind and that erse specifically says "Pass over it" and you can not say a pass over it is saying going into or staying in it or punished by it. If you can spin a spider web around it, please bring out the verse and lets analyse it. There is no proof that Muhammador Adam, or Noah, or Ibrahim, or any prophet and yes, Jesus will be punished, since they are all muslims. None of these men (AS) was a Jew by religion. If there is one, please say his name and give us proof.

1. just like allah and mohammed u just keep goofing. . . the difference is that u are goofing in the 21st century. . in the age of knowledge.
The rubbish allah and mohammed said could have been permissible thousands of years ago but definitely not now.
Allah said clearly that ALL muslims, regardless of their works would go to hell. . .and u want to rebrand it to say pass through. . . . .okay. . Give me one good reason why anyone should believe that allah would remove u from hell after consciously and willingly putting u there in the first place.

None of these men was a Christian. If there is any, please write his name and give us your proof.

Zaujah, Zaujahan, are companion, used for husband or wife. My wife is my zauj, and am also hers. And why a man in Paradise will get his own wife or wives and other Hourin, the wife  or wives will see the husband as hourin too. And a woman who makes Paradise alone, like the Unmarried and never sexed Marian Um Isa bin Mariam (AS) and Asiia zauj Laanatullahi kafr Fir'awn, they will get their hourin, Muhammad bin Abdallah (AS). Where is the confusion, and husband will be enough for his wife or wives, because both of them are now hourin to each other except that they used to be earthlings, instead of what was never onn earth!

And men are more sexual than women, for the most part, anyway. No africans can deny that in there extended family tree, there has not been a man who married more than 1 wife. And its interesting that Ibrahim (AS), Jacob (AS) and many of the ancenstral men of the bloodline of Jesus (AS), and Daud (AS) all had more than one wife!

lolz so the woman will get to share her man with 71 others in paradise after sharing him with 3 others on earth, . . grin grin grin grin please tell me this is a joke grin

If its killing apostates, Quran did not say that. If you can comb it out, I will like you to present it. There is a ahadith that says it as follows; whoever leaves his "religion" kill him. If therefore wr take this ahadith as it is without any qualification or "as the saying of the Christians"; interpretation, then a Jew who leaves Judaism to Christianity will be killed, a hindu who leave Hinduism to Islam should be killed, a Christian who leaves Chritianity to Islam should be killed, a muslim who leaves Islam to atheism should be killed. No? Thats the exact word for word of the meaning of the "ahadith" and the killers are not restricted to be muslims, but anyone, and leaving a religion and going to another or not at all, is not only from islam or to other(s)!

There must be a qualification and that qualification is that if the apostate leaves Islam, and goes about lying and determined to destroy it be all actions, war of words or ammonitions, etc, and if warned and will not stop, then if seized, he should be killed, because there is no society on earth or people or community that will deal less against its mortal enemy.

America my beloved country in her national glory is determined to kill Osama bin laden, Dr. Al Zakawi and other, if any of them is found, and they are not even apostates, and america is not by a long shot Muslim country yet, but considers these people as mortal enemies!

Thank you, aburo. Oseun to nki awa egbon e. Kaaro jare. Gbere jagunlabi omo oduduwa. Which one of the yoruba greeting you will reject?

I am the evidence that I exist. Quran is the evidence because it is consistent in over 1400 years, in its language (every muslim agrees that Quran is in Arabic and other languages' quran is not Quran), and the recitation is unchanging from way back then till now. If thats not evident enough for anyone, then that person will not be satisfied until death comes to him/her.

1. allah is a confused guy. . . .in so many parts of the koran he made several contradictory statements . . . first he asked u to ask from the jews and christians about anything u dont understand. . . .next he asks u to kill them off, . . . , then he says kill apostates. . , . .is there any reason why u think that allah is not a fraud?

2. the koran is the product of allah and it is a fraud. what is the source of the koran? was it written by angel jubril or crammed by muslims over the years?
first u lie that jubril gave it to mohammed . . . . .we later found out that it was not written until 300 years after mohammed had died.
u, mohammed and allah are a bunch of cheats and unintelligent frauds.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by alimat2(f): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
@noetic,

what is the motive  of this  thread? is it for u to learn or to abusive/call names

C'mmon Man  this is an intellectual debate, Y dont u put on your reasoning cap and think.

There are many points u can say rather than insults
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
alimat 2:

@noetic,

what is the motive  of this  thread? is it for u to learn or to abusive/call names

please excuse me. how exactly have I abused olabs? is it my fault that u arent a literate to understand simple words?
The motive of the thread remains that he wants to sell islam. . . .I am allowed to ask questions and raise objections. . .why is that so hard to understand?

C'mmon Man  this is an intellectual debate, Y dont u put on your reasoning cap and think.

There are many points u can say rather than insults

u really need to get educated. how EXACTLY have I insulted olabs?
that u dont agree with me does not excuse ur folly.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ olabs

what benefit do I get from being a muslim? are my sins recompensed? do I obtain salvation? whats the assurance of a place in paradise?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Noetic2: « #29 on: Today at 02:37:21 PM »
@ olabs
what benefit do I get from being a muslim?
You will not be classified as a Kafir, a denier of truth, any longer, replacing it witha better name; muslim. Thats the begining of a beautiful life.

are my sins recompensed?
All your sins are forgiven, wiped out from your evil column, but then turned to good, there by you start out with "plus points", untill just been zero and zero in both columns, always the statements of other religions as to the conditions of New Converts.

do I obtain salvation?
Your Creator guarantees it on the pages of the Quran.

whats the assurance of a place in paradise?
Surah Fajr's last verse tells you to enter "Jannah" unopposed.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by alimat2(f): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
u really need to get educated. how EXACTLY have I insulted olabs?
that u dont agree with me does not excuse your folly
[/quote]

Since getting education is your problem, read tru your posts and pin point the insults.  ignorant fool.

[quote]
please excuse me. how exactly have I abused olabs? is it my fault that u arent a literate to understand simple words?
The motive of the thread remains that he wants to sell islam. . .  .I am allowed to ask questions and raise objections. . .why is that so hard to understand?

Are u sure what u asking is a geniu question without biasness, after u have called your creator a fraud. Did Olabs say that to your trinity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / The Error Of Daddy Freeze .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.