Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,187 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18720 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2009
democrazy:

@Noetic,

How r u doing my man?Believe it or not, the first thing i do whenever i log in is to read your posts and that of olaadegbu,davidlian,osisi and nezan.You guys are wonderful.Sometimes, i'm amazed with the way u expose some of the lies in the quran.Often, i laugh my a££ off.Just one little advice,pls dont respond to all that(lies) olabs has to say. I've been there b4(I mean in olabs position).But one thing is certain,if u lie once,u have to lie ten times in order to cover your a££.And that's what olabs knows how to do best.If u look at his analysis,most of the time, he uses worldly examples that are illogical.He's so ignorant of the Bible and even if i may say, the quran.Anyway,i don't expect much from someone who doesnt even believe in the sole purpose of Jesus Christ on earth which is salvation for mankind through his death and resurrection.Anyway,keep the fire burning, You may not know it but you're touching lives by exposing 'dem' lies, Shallom grin grin smiley

Thanks a million.

I am sure olaadegbu, David, osisi and Nezan would read this too.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:02am On Sep 12, 2009
Democrazy must be @Poundpound of it to say he has been where I am now! Your mother was a Christian while your father was Muslim and died in March 1966? You went to Christian school under Michael Adekunle Ajasin, a close leutenant of Awolowo, you roommated with a pastor in University, and married a Christian woman, with two sons from her, in the mid 20s? You could never be me, because my mother Alhamdulillah is now a muslim, a thing that I never thought could happen and never intended to discuss until 2002!

Today my women are Muslim women! Where do we make a convergence? Please explain Trinity in a logical sense that no one has to look at you as if you lost your mind taking them for a "FOOL" to accept it? Explain how Salvation by Jesus will not even help many bigtime miracle workers of the Bible to make Paradise, because Jesus will say I know yea not? Explain how a God dies and yet alive? Explain how a God is begging another to safe him from the progrom that was about to happen to him? Explain how you turn the other cheek when you already said that you came with war and not peace, dividing members of a family against another, and asking poor people with just feww cloth to buy Swords instead, and then post Jesus Bible, Timothy and others is full of Fighting and war and battle themes?

Please I need explanations, and be generous and dont be shy, noetic has failed your cause big time, except calling people names and swearing like a drunken sailor! I want you to save christianity, if you have the gull, and am willing to listen and let you pull all the stops, but at the end, if its illogical we will call you out and tell you whats illogical and ask you to correct it, do better!

Start with Trinity and explain it. Then you can show us how Mary still remains a virgin after you said hshe was married to Joseph, before Jesus and after Jesus still a virgin, afetr sex, being a mother of others and a wife of sexually seasoned Carpenter man Joseph, who knows what to do with a woman, the reason he wanted her?

Try your hand to be the skipper of the sinking ship. I see Olaadegbo as abad popagator like the Arab Christian who is pretending to be a muslim with the attire, telling muslim unsuspeting of this evil clean shaven never made a sadjah Kafir that Trinity is in Quran! When you see tose who prostrate their faces you see the impression on it, unlie that darm mutamushrik of an arab. An Aarab; read Surah Tauba's verse97.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2009
the price really is your soul alhaji. Sorry you're pawning yours off to the highest bidder.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by democrazy(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2009
@Olabowale,

Alhaji, take it easy.I feel you. I don't have any reason to argue with you cos you've already known what you've got to know.Infact more than. However,I've heard you ask times without number concerning the Trinity that,how can 1+1+1 be 1? Have you ever ask the same Mathematicians why 1x1x1=1?

Cheerio smiley
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by democrazy(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2009
@olabs

And pls,I dont have the slightest idea of whom poundpound is/was? grin smiley
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by kolaoloye(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2009
I've been enjoying this thread from day 1 so i subscribe to it.BRB
Surely i shall return. Let whosoever that is not sure of his or her religion pack his or her luggage before i return.

@Olabowale,
I hope you are enjoying this 30 days journey with Allah.May you never lose your reward  grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2009
@ olabs

do u knoe allah does not even know how many days it took him to create the earth? he said . . .6. . . . he later said 8 and then 10.
why is allah not sure of how long it took him? is it because he did not create the earth?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
The "Ordained" Fight
"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."

"The Book of guidance" frequently refers to the "believer" life and work in athletic or combative terms. When all things are considered, reason compels the "believer" to enter into the race and fight.

First, our Commander is worth following. He leads us into battle and stands with us on the front lines receiving the fiercest fire: "Let us run with patience the race. . . . Looking unto "Him" the "essence" of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the Hrdship"

Second, we are well-armed and protected. The "whole armour of God" includes the girdle of "truth," the "breastplate of righteousness," shoes of "the preparation of the "preaching" of peace," "the shield of faith," "the helmet of salvation," and "the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God". The warrior's mouth is filled with prayers and bold speech; his sword has no scabbard, and his back has no armour, for retreat is unthinkable.

The goal of our fight urges us on. We strive to undermine the kingdom of darkness and to fill it with light. Each must battle on to exalt our Leader and to champion His Word. "Consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds".

To the victor belongs the spoils. "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne". We no longer will be soldiers, but kings; we will trade our battle armour for robes, washed and made "white in the "sweat" of the "struggle". Our helmet will be replaced by an "incorruptible" crown-- "a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give |us| at that day" :.
This is a beautiful piece which I copied, destribing, I thought the violence that Muslim must enact on mankind, before he is rewarded by Allah. What do you thing, you think Islam will change the world without fighting the heathens?

Give me your opinions guys and see if this does not describe Islam and Muslims?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Davidylan:« #66 on: Today at 04:03:34 AM »
the price really is your soul alhaji. Sorry you're pawning yours off to the highest bidder.
And who should I give mine to, God the Father?

or God the son?

or God the Holy spirit?

Who guarantees me 100% from the three, and I need to go to that Single Guarantor, if there is any, am not looking for a combination? And I have nothing but my Soul and I do not want to gamble my life away. Aburo, tell me which one gangan, gongon! Let me ask you is Complete Master less effective on His servant, than the individual effectiveness of 3 Complete Masters, who need not depend on any of other 2 to enact His complete effectiveness on the servant of the 3 Complete Masters?

Finally, can the servant of the 3 Complete Masters scenerio serve each of the Masters on time, if each gave him their own each a dn different assignment(s) to complete at the same time, having the same degree of difficulties, and needed to be reported as finished at the same time, each Master is in different offices, whereby at the beginning of the job and finishing it, only one can be done out of the three?

The only way the Servant can satisfy the three of them without getting anyone of the Complete Masters mad, upset that it shows that He is less of a master than the master whose errant was completed, is if the Servant is playing God, or what do you think, David?

Do you think the servant whose Master is One Master, is at a disadvantage of finishing his job and receiving praise of good servantry from his Master, if you compare it with the dilemma s of what the three Mastered serveant is having when his job effort and time and fearing Master possible punishment is each three times as much?

David talk to me. Am listening.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
"No heathen tribe has ever concieved of such a notion as it does in the assumption that man was born with an heriditable sin upon him.
And that for the sin for which he was not personally responsible for to be atoned, God the creator of all things had to kill his only begotten Son"

by Major Yeast Brown.

Did Adam or Eve ask me or you before eating the Apple?. so why does the whole of mankind have to suffer for this.

the bible says

The soul that sineth it shall die
the son shall not bear the iniquities of the father
nor shall the father beAr the iniquities of the son
the righteousness of thE rightheOUs shall be upon him
and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him
but if the wicked shall repent and do that which is right, HE SHALL SURELY LIVE.

meaning we do not need blood of goat or swine or monkey or man to atone for our sins, SIMPLE!

God said in the bible. "! forgive sins for my own sake and i shall not remeber your sins"
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Democrazy: « #67 on: Today at 05:00:21 AM
@Olabowale,
Alhaji, take it easy.I feel you. I don't have any reason to argue with you cos you've already known what you've got to know.Infact more than. However,I've heard you ask times without number concerning the Trinity that,how can 1+1+1 be 1? Have you ever ask the same Mathematicians why 1x1x1=1?
Are Jesus X Holy Ghost X Father = 1? Which 1 can you give up or how many 1s can you give up and still have complete 1, Names please and not justbeing evasive and run off like a water collecting in a gutter, running off through the pipe to a reserviour!

Are they not; Jesus + Holy Ghost + Father = ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.

Then try these math posible expressions; 0/1, or 3, or 3 is equal to ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.

How about 1 or 2 or 3/0 is equal to ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.

How about 1/1/1 = ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.

How about 1 - 1 - 1 = ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.

How about 1squared 1 squared 1 = ( )? Ol boy fill in the number for me, abeg.
Is any and al of these represent your Gods, God, gods, god? You tell me, am just listening and asking questions based on your statment, not making anything up out of Christendom. You will never read from me that you said that Paul is God or a prophet, but I can say that you take Paul to be more important than Jesus, etc.

Cheerio
You too, Cheerios!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Noetic: You have asked that I supply what benefit is there for being a Muslim You asked by entry # 29 that I give you Quranic verse: I could have given you hundreds of them but I dont have that much time on hand, so I go to give you the tafsir of the last Verse of Surah FAJR:

On the Day of Judgement Everyone will be recompensed according to what He did of Good or Evil

Allah informs of what will happen on the Day of Judgement of the great horrors. He says,

[كَلاَّ]

(Nay!) meaning, truly.

[إِذَا دُكَّتِ الاٌّرْضُ دَكّاً دَكّاً]

(When the earth is flatened, Dakkan Dakka.) meaning, the earth and the mountains will be flattened, leveled and made even, and the creatures will rise from their graves for their Lord.

[وَجَآءَ رَبُّكَ]

(And your Lord comes) meaning, for the session of Judgement between His creatures. This is after they requested the best of the Sons of Adam -- Muhammad -- to intercede with Allah. This will occur only after they have requested the other great Messengers, one after another. Yet, all of them will say, "I cannot do that for you.'' This will continue until the beseeching of the men reaches Muhammad , and he will say, "I will do it, I will do it.'' So he will go and seek to intercede with Allah as the session of Judgement will have come, and Allah will allow him to intercede for that (the Judgement). This will be the first of the intercessions, and it is the praiseworthy station that has already been discussed in Surat Subhan (Al-Isra'). So Allah will come for the session of Judgement as He wills, and the angels will also come, lined up in rows upon rows before Him. Then Allah says,

[وَجِىءَ يَوْمَئِذٍ بِجَهَنَّمَ]

(And Hell will be brought near that Day.) In his Sahih, Imam Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj recorded that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«يُؤْتَى بِجَهَنَّمَ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَهَا سَبْعُونَ أَلْفَ زِمَامٍ مَعَ كُلِّ زِمَام سَبْعُونَ أَلْفَ مَلَكٍ يَجُرُّونَهَا»

(Hell will be brought on near that Day and it will have seventy thousand leashes, and each leash will have seventy thousand angels pulling it.) At-Tirmidhi also recorded the same narration. Allah said:

[يَوْمَئِذٍ يَتَذَكَّرُ الإِنسَـنُ]

(On that Day will man remember,) meaning, his deeds, and what he did before in his past and recent times.

[وَأَنَّى لَهُ الذِّكْرَى]

(but how will that remembrance avail him) meaning, how can remembrance then benefit him

[يَقُولُ يلَيْتَنِى قَدَّمْتُ لِحَيَاتِى ]

(He will say: "Alas! Would that I had sent forth for my life!'') meaning, if he was a disobedient person, he will be sorry for the acts of disobedience he committed. If he was an obedient person, he will wish that he performed more acts of obdedience. This is similar to what Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal recorded from Muhammad bin Abi `Amirah, who was one of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah . He said, "If a servant fell down on his face (in prostration) from the day that he was born until the day he died as an old man, in obedience to Allah, he would scorn this act on the Day of Judgement. He would wish to be returned to this life so that he could earn more reward and compensation.'' Allah then says,

[فَيَوْمَئِذٍ لاَّ يُعَذِّبُ عَذَابَهُ أَحَدٌ ]

(So on that Day none will punish as He will punish.) meaning, there is no one more severely punished than those whom Allah punishes for disobeying Him.

[وَلاَ يُوثِقُ وَثَاقَهُ أَحَدٌ ]

(And none will bind as He will bind.) meaning, there is no one who is more severely punished and bound than those the Az-Zabaniyah punish the disbelievers in their Lord. This is for the criminals and the wrongdoers among the creatures. In reference to the pure and tranquil soul -- which is always at rest and abiding by the truth it will be said to it,

[يأَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ ارْجِعِى إِلَى رَبِّكِ]

(O tranquil soul! Come back to your Lord.) meaning, to His company, His reward and what He has prepared for His servants in His Paradise.

[رَّاضِيَةٍ]

(well-pleased) meaning, within itself.

[مَّرْضِيَّةً]

(well-pleasing.) meaning, pleased with Allah, and He will be pleased with it and gratify it.

[فَادْخُلِى فِى عِبَادِى ]

(Enter then among My servants,) meaning, among their ranks.

[وَادْخُلِى جَنَّتِى ]

(And enter My Paradise!) This will be said to it at the time of death and on the Day of Judgement. This is like the angels giving glad tiding to the believer at his time of death and when he rises from his grave. Likewise is this statement here. Ibn Abi Hatim recorded from Ibn `Abbas concerning Allah's statement,

[يأَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ - ارْجِعِى إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً ]

(O tranquil soul! Come back to your Lord, well-pleased and well-pleasing!) He said, "This Ayah was revealed while Abu Bakr was sitting (with the Prophet ). So he said, `O Messenger of Allah! There is nothing better than this!' The Prophet then replied,

«أَمَا إِنَّهُ سَيُقَالُ لَكَ هَذَا»

(This will indeed be said to you.)'' This is the end of the Tafsir of Surat Al-Fajr, and all praise and blessings are due to Allah.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
For more information(s), do your own research, List all verses that says Paradise, Forgiveness, Mercy, etc from the index pages of the English languaged what it means of Quran Verses. Then go to Tafsir Ibn Kathir and analyse them after you read them first, directly.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
Brother Olabs keep up the good job
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Democrazy: Bernum Bailey of Wringly Brothers, Bernum and Bailey circus was reported to have said "a fool is born every hour." Also the expression that you can fool some people all the times, or even fool all people some of the times, but you can not fool all people all the time. In that very same spirit that honesty will shine through at the end, is why I have asked that you Christians should explain without anyone being confused and or being able to see your folly of terrible idea explained with the same essence, thinking people will accept it, the WORD or IDEA Trinity on one hand and how is it that Jesus is God, when he begged, prayed, cried, etc to another God who he said is GREATER, calling himself at sometimes son of man, prophet and never said I am God, yet you call him that; please explian yourself.

Sometimes, i'm amazed with the way u expose some of the lies in the quran.Often, i laugh my a££ off.Just one little advice,pls dont respond to all that(lies) olabs has to say. I've been there b4(I mean in olabs position).[/b]But one thing is certain,if u lie once,u have to lie ten times in order to cover your [b]a££.And that's what olabs knows how to do best.If u look at his analysis,most of the time, he uses worldly examples that are illogical.[/b]He's so ignorant of the Bible and even if i may say, the quran.Anyway,i don't expect much from someone [b]who doesnt even believe in the sole purpose of Jesus Christ on earth which is salvation for mankind through his death and resurrection
Let me first say this to you; you must have never read your Bible if you think that the sole purpose of Jesus on earth was what you said, and if you can, please cull it out, directly from the mouth of Jesus, in Any of the Canonized, never mind of the unconized Gospels; Chapter and Verse, we want to read it for ourselves. From your Bible Jesus said "I do not come to abolish the laws and the Prophets, but to fulfill them. Even no single jot will be unfulfilled, and whosoever abolishes or even instruct others to abolish shall be the least in the Kingdom." Now tell me, did Jesus not come for this too and others, and where did he say that he will die for your salvation, and be resurrected for it?"

And as to the Quran, I am not a scholar, so you are right. But then, I want you to argue yor case and just saying it without any suporting evidence is no good enough for those of us whose heart cant take it because of our human quality of ignorance. I use worldly examples because I am human being and am discussing with human beings, and maybe because of my ignorance it looks adequate to me. Now you are higher in spirituality, plase explain yourself to us humans without using human acceptable worldly things/ examples, and please do a good "ANGELIC JOB" to convince us. This should be very interesting.

And how can somebeing like you who is not a human being could possiby have been in my place/position before? Explain yourself, but use human thinking this time. I cant think like any other being but human only. And please point to any lie that you find in the Quran? If disagreeing is a lie, then imagine if the disagreement is actually the correct idea, then the idea that one thought was correct all along is now the lie! Think about that for a moment. Finally my "poundpound" expression is in your Pound Sterling expression; I have Dollar sign while I was looking for your British currency sign that was not on my computer, so there!

Am waiting o, Omo. I will get the tidbit from you, otherwise I will take it that you know that we are correct and you are wrong; No? David and others can participate in it to help; this is selling of islam, and you have to answer all questions.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
olabowale:

This is a beautiful piece which I copied, destribing, I thought the violence that Muslim must enact on mankind, before he is rewarded by Allah. What do you thing, you think Islam will change the world without fighting the heathens?

Give me your opinions guys and see if this does not describe Islam and Muslims?

what a shame undecided

do u know that all the words in quote from the passage u copied are verses from the bible? how could they have been refering to muslims?
this is entirely ridiculous.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
this thread is designed for u to sell islam and not to embarrass urself by revealing ur lack of breadth on trinity. . . . .what stops u from selling islam? is it cos its a bad product?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
Dear all
i think these dicussions are getting confused cos we are posting too many points at the same time. comparitive religion is very broad.
it will make more sense if we discuss one point at a time and avoid diversions
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
jesus said "the father is greater than i, the father is greater than all"
but the doctrine of trinity states that they are coequal and co eternal
can noetic please explain this
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Noetic: « #79 on: Today at 03:24:58 PM »  
what a shame  
do  u know that all the words in quote from the passage u copied are verses from the bible? how could they have been refering to muslims?
this is entirely ridiculous.
They are violent words. I just find it so sad you lie like this, noetic. Lying on the Bible just to accuse me?

this thread is designed for u to sell islam and not to embarrass urself by revealing your lack of breadth on trinity. . . . .what stops u from selling islam? is it cos its a bad product?
I am selling Islam, by Allah on two fronts, methodically destroying the fallacies of Christianity and the Bible and surgically presenting Islam as it is. In the first quote you are claiming these obviously violent statements as to come from the pages of the Bible, which you must proof to me that they truly come from it, other wise I will say it fits Islam, a religion you say is violent, on one hand, and then on the other hand present the docile turn the other CHEEK, an idea that is impossible, even for my girl JeSoul, except from a long distance between Abuja and her Boston MA place.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
On Youtube Christians praying like Muslims; Early Christians Prayer
sayyid14

On Youtube Christians praying like Muslims: Daily Jewish Prayer & Submission - כריעות בשמונ,
omedyashar

Guys you will find many more on youtube, and am not savvy to even know if I got the one that I have here. Whats so interesting is that commentator said of the Christian prostration way of prayer that Muslims adopted it, in Egypt or whereever! But he forgot that Islam came to Egypt complete with standing, bowing and prostrating. But he forgot or does not know that the Jews also do the same things; standing, bowing and prostrating!

Which group copied the other between the Christians and the Jews?

Which of them did Islam copied?

And what happened that later groups of Christians abandoned what the earliest Cristians practiced? Civilization now or wy do you disregard what those who say Jesus prayed, copied it frm him and you now think you are better?

How about the Jews abandoning what Moses obviously did, and of course we know that Jesus did it, meeting the requirement of not "abolishing the laws and the prophets"? Is there any answer except that Salah is commanded and the prophets did it and enjoined it upon their companions, yet you walked away from it?

I submit to you the Lord's Prayer is a secondary prayer of personal choice but it is The Prostration part of Prayer that is commanded.

In the Quran, in many Surah, we see the prophets enjoined with prayers; Salah of their time but must include Sadjah and Ruku. Mary the mother of mary was told in Surah Mariam to do exactly that. She as doing it before her son was born. Her son mentioned Salah when he was defending her honor as a woman who is Chasted. Moses was told this specifically in Surah Taha at the burning bush.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #79 on: Today at 03:24:58 PM »  They are violent words. I just find it so sad you lie like this, noetic. Lying on the Bible just to accuse me?

what lie have I told? everything in that article u shameless copy-pasted was from the bible: here they are:
The "Ordained" Fight
"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." 1 timothy 6:12 is where this was taken from

"The Book of guidance" frequently refers to the "believer" life and work in athletic or combative terms. When all things are considered, reason compels the "believer" to enter into the race and fight. where in the koran is there a mention of the race of life?

First, our Commander is worth following. He leads us into battle and stands with us on the front lines receiving the fiercest fire: "Let us run with patience the race. . . . Looking unto "Him" the "essence" of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the Hrdship" This was taken from hebrews 12:12

Second, we are well-armed and protected. The "whole armour of God" includes the girdle of "truth," the "breastplate of righteousness," shoes of "the preparation of the "preaching" of peace," "the shield of faith," "the helmet of salvation," and "the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God". The warrior's mouth is filled with prayers and bold speech; his sword has no scabbard, and his back has no armour, for retreat is unthinkable.where in the koran is the whole armour of God mentioned. , . .this was also taken from ephisians 6:11

The goal of our fight urges us on. We strive to undermine the kingdom of darkness and to fill it with light. Each must battle on to exalt our Leader and to champion His Word. "Consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds". who else does this refer to, if not Jesus?

To the victor belongs the spoils. "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne". We no longer will be soldiers, but kings; we will trade our battle armour for robes, washed and made "white in the "sweat" of the "struggle". Our helmet will be replaced by an "incorruptible" crown-- "a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give |us| at that day" :.

You are making a nuisance of ur argument. . . . .the article u copied has absolutely no relation to islam. . . . , and it also cites no reference to islam.

I am selling Islam, by Allah on two fronts, methodically destroying the fallacies of Christianity and the Bible and surgically presenting Islam as it is. In the first quote you are claiming these obviously violent statements as to come from the pages of the Bible, which you must proof to me that they truly come from it, other wise I will say it fits Islam, a religion you say is violent, on one hand, and then on the other hand present the docile turn the other CHEEK, an idea that is impossible, even for my girl JeSoul, except from a long distance between Abuja and her Boston MA place.

is this the best u can do? is this the best allah can do?
I am not sure ANYONE has picked a cogent point from ur posts.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by democrazy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ Pa olabowale,

Like i said in one of my earlier posts, there's nothing I or anyone can say to you to convince or confuse you.And as a matter of fact,nobody has authority to do so.Only God can touch you.I believe you are a respectable and grown up man.I don't have the time to enter into long arguments that will never yield anything.Moreover,I wont like to derail your thread cos I perceive you've got a lot of stuffs to sell 'islamically'.Permit me to use that word.

However, I just want you to know that Jesus is the only way by which we can be saved.Luke13:24, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

There's no other way.Jesus took our sin upon Himself (2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus died in our place (Romans 5:cool, taking the punishment that we deserve. Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead, proving His victory over sin and death (Romans 6:4-5). Why did He do it? Jesus answered that question Himself: “Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). Jesus died so that we could live.

If we place our faith in Jesus, trusting His death as the payment for our sins, all of our sins are forgiven and washed away. We will then have our spiritual hunger satisfied. The lights will be turned on. We will have access to a fulfilling life. We will know our true best friend and good shepherd. We will know that we will have life after we die—a resurrected life in heaven for eternity with Jesus!

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). smiley cheesy
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
democrazy:

@ Pa olabowale,
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16). smiley cheesy

Democrazy, What happened? i noticed that the word BEGOTTEN is missing from the verse you quoted.
are you ashamed that your God begot a son? sorry i meant begot another God
little wonders we see in christianity. A God begetting an equally eternal God!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
the_seeker:

Democrazy, What happened? i noticed that the word BEGOTTEN is missing from the verse you quoted.
are you ashamed that your God begot a son? sorry i meant begot another God
little wonders we see in christianity. A God begetting an equally eternal God!

Another shameless illiterate.

what does begot mean?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
am waiting for you to tell me? its your scripture.

pls u dnt need to be insultive. i expect we are all adults
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
the_seeker:

am waiting for you to tell me? its your scripture.

pls u dnt need to be insultive. i expect we are all adults

I have not insulted u. . . .or have I?
tell us what begots means? and why a sexual reproduction is the only basis for being begotten?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2009
@Democrazy:
However, I just want you to know that Jesus is the only way by which we can be saved.Luke13:24, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
If we feeze the time to only Moses time, considering the population of the Children of Israel, to the much much larger population of Egyptians, the road taken by following Moses is very narrow and this is the reason that the Jews, as they are called refused to take anyone prophet after Torah, while the whole population of Egypt as seem by their doomed miltary took the wider seemingly better but a road leading to destruction, leading the way by the tyrannical King Fir'awn.

There's no other way.Jesus took our sin upon Himself (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Jesus did not say this, somebody else said it. It is a subjective statement of untruth, selfish desire of a person who does not want to be responsible for his own soul.

Jesus died in our place (Romans 5:, taking the punishment that we deserve.
Another of third party person statement like the above.

Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead, proving His victory over sin and death (Romans 6:4-5).
If Noetic wants to do a math problem and find a deficient calculation this is the one, since Jews start their semitic day like the arabs from sundown to dawn, please give me three days from Friday just before sundown to just after dawn of Sunday, if you will get three days of Jewish people from it, or calculate it by Romans' 24 hours, which will accrue to 72 hours. If you don't get either then your presentation is false, again.

Why did He do it? Jesus answered that question Himself: “Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). Jesus died so that we could live.
Why did he do it, you said? Then consider a better deal whre no one have to be hung by force and you get a reward on your own by obeying the one who sent the one you said died on the cross. The last verse of Surah Fijr was recited and Abu Bakr (RA) said to the prophet (AS) this is the most beautiful sayiing to a person. Muhammad (AS) said to him, bu bakr it will be said to you as you are entering Paradise! And Abu Bakr was jusr an ordinary man, already guaranteed Paradise while still on earth! All the Mujahid of Badr were guaranteed that in Quran. All Shuadah are guaranteed Paradise. You can die on you death bed as an old man a shahid.

And we do not have to be soaked with blood eaither like the Christians or have blood on our door post like the Jews. Islamic Mercy and Paradise is easy and anyone can get to it, wealthy and pauper, aike.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2009
@Noetic: « #88 on: Yesterday at 09:52:09 PM »
Another shameless illiterate.

what does begot mean?
Tell us what begot means, and stop being so touchy about it.

Let me ask: do I begot you? If you say yes, then call yourself Noetic Olabowale, because today I begot you!

I wanna know how Papa in Nigeria will like to see my face, the man who is now claiming his son. Maybe you are an old man, get me a 15 year old girl or boy from the family to replace you, in the office of begot. Tell the parents of that child that you will me at the father who begot the child and see how much both parents will be ready to fight when I come to see my begot baby!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:10am On Sep 13, 2009
@Noetic: When I copied the piece that you now say that it comes from the Pages of the Bible, I saw tremedous violence in it. It was copied from a website, a thread that Olaadegbu started that I wanna respond to, while you guys and the whole Christianity say that your religion is a "turn the other cheek" I did not see that in that piece and all I had to do was just edit the Obvious Christian references so that if I attach it, in its violence to islam, you hatred of islam may make you fight hard to claim it.

You did in the same way a very wise man was saying to a shia; the shia was the sect that used to steal shoes in the time of the prophet, since the Shia says that its has been a set even during his prophetic lifetime. The shia could not contain himself for being accused of a group that used to steal, so he blotted out; "There was no shia sect at the time of the prophet, stop not telling the truth!" Everyone realised that he told the truth which the Imam was arguing that he should say all the while. You claimed violent verses all in NT, because its there, but if I have started out with just writing it and not attaching to Islam, you would not have accepted it as a violent piece, since you did not say there is no vioence in them!

You see why that hypocracy is what you guys are known for, claiming one thing but actually doing the opposite.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #88 on: Yesterday at 09:52:09 PM » Tell us what begot means, and stop being so touchy about it.

Let me ask: do I begot you? If you say yes, then call yourself Noetic Olabowale, because today I begot you!

I wanna know how Papa in Nigeria will like to see my face, the man who is now claiming his son. Maybe you are an old man, get me a 15 year old girl or boy from the family to replace you, in the office of begot. Tell the parents of that child that you will me at the father who begot the child and see how much both parents will be ready to fight when I come to see my begot baby!

what stops u from using the dictionary and offering an analysis of what begot means. , , , then reconcile it with Jesus.
I dont have to do that for u. . .or do I?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: When I copied the piece that you now say that it comes from the Pages of the Bible, I saw tremedous violence in it. It was copied from a website, a thread that Olaadegbu started that I wanna respond to, while you guys and the whole Christianity say that your religion is a "turn the other cheek" I did not see that in that piece and all I had to do was just edit the Obvious Christian references so that if I attach it, in its violence to islam, you hatred of islam may make you fight hard to claim it.

You did in the same way a very wise man was saying to a shia; the shia was the sect that used to steal shoes in the time of the prophet, since the Shia says that its has been a set even during his prophetic lifetime. The shia could not contain himself for being accused of a group that used to steal, so he blotted out; "There was no shia sect at the time of the prophet, stop not telling the truth!" Everyone realised that he told the truth which the Imam was arguing that he should say all the while. You claimed violent verses all in NT, because its there, but if I have started out with just writing it and not attaching to Islam, you would not have accepted it as a violent piece, since you did not say there is no vioence in them!

You see why that hypocracy is what you guys are known for, claiming one thing but actually doing the opposite.

whats the meaning of the above.

The is nothing in the article that suggests
a. killing apostates
b. thighing and pedophilia
c. terrorism
d. killing f innocent and defenceless non-muslims
e. beheading and amputation of people as done in islam.

The article calls for a spiritual warfare. . . . .prayer. , . . . .not the malady prevalent in islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

New Priests In Benue Celebrate First Mass In IDP Camp Over Herdsmen Attacks / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Do Catholics In Nigeria Actually Confess To Their Priests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.