Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. (5412 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup?? / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by AlPeter: 2:28am On Jul 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you want me to be friendly and cool?
❤You didnt approach me that way,why should i be nice ta you undecided
... I could think of a thousand reasons, but right now I can think of none.. Wait ... the thing is I am here to catch some fun and pulling your legs seems a nice preposition
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@JixNation havent opened her profile but i hope that she has big yansh sha! its wrong for a lepa girl to be washing a guy like this!
@KingCheezyPuff with ur crayon posts, you think using colors makes you unique?
big ass does! dont ever mock a guy and allow me read it again! cheese ball head
.....☔you forget this day 2bb4cbe ?
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by olive282(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

your attention?
lol very funny! i dont blame you sha! carry ur cheese ball head and be writing with crayon all over nairaland!
i dont even know what u look like, whats my own with ur attention?
i didnt like the way you spoke to that guy and i have said my peace , if you insult a guy again! dont allow me see it!
cause i will floor you so bad!

Did she beg u to see it?...beta learn to start mindin ur biz
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
olive282:

who are you?
dont EVER mention me again *irritated*

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.....☔you forget this day 2bb4cbe ?
so what!!

you expected me to remember someone as irrelevant as yourself!

enough with this talk!!! undecided

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

so what!!

you expected me to remember someone as irrelevant as yourself!

enough with this talk!!! undecided

Goodbye

☔Oh lord in heaven grant me strength not ta rip this man with the bbm pin in half!!! Amen!!!!
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by olive282(f): 3:53am On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

who are you?
dont EVER mention me again *irritated*

Stp tryin to b important...i dnt care hw u feel..irritated or nt..its nt my biz..nt lik i want a pin in my mention...jst tk my advice..its 4 free
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
olive282:

Stp tryin to b important...i dnt care hw u feel..irritated or nt..its nt my biz..nt lik i want a pin in my mention...jst tk my advice..its 4 free
"important" for who? you? undecided undecided

i DONT know you!!!!! and i really DONT care! Replying you alone irritates me angry

i dont need ur cheap, lame, hungry advice

dont mention me again!!
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by olive282(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

"important" for who? you? undecided undecided

i DONT know you!!!!! and i really DONT care! Replying you alone irritates me angry

i dont need ur cheap, lame, hungry advice

dont mention me again!!

Too bad...ur so pained...m not...
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
olive282:

Too bad...ur so pained...m not...
I DONT CARE!!!!!

wont reply you again!!
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by kuchikau: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by AlPeter: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Kingcheezypuff
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by AlPeter: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
☔Oh lord in heaven grant me strength not ta rip this man with the bbm pin in half!!! Amen!!!!
here
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlPeter:
here
Hahaha grin
And from that post you got that I would think that demeaning breast thread would be "fun" undecided ?
•••••••
Really though?
•••••
And if you mean bbm pin guy?
I don't know how you missed all he said ta me 1st? undecided
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by AlPeter: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha grin
And from that post you got that I would think that demeaning breast thread would be "fun" undecided ?
•••••••
Really though?
•••••
the guy was only teasing you took it personal and attacked every other person
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlPeter:
the guy was only teasing you took it personal and attacked every other person
Oh!!! Teasing!!
Well how was I 2 know? He seemed serious.
•••••
But erm,even if he was,his approach was most uncool (and yer's,bbm pin guy)
I don't really care IF any of you where only playin'
••••••
Bye wink
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by annnikky(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
U again abi with this ur menses talk shocked shocked
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by AlPeter: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh!!! Teasing!! Well how was I 2 know? He seemed serious. ••••• But erm,even if he was,his approach was most uncool (and yer's,bbm pin guy) I don't really care IF any of you where only playin' •••••• Bye wink
bye bae, chat with you later.
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha grin
•••••••
Really though?
•••••
how is it demeaning'?
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
how is it demeaning'?
no.Different thread.Bye
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no.Different thread.Bye
nope dearie

its that b°reast thread im tAlking about
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by rosalieene(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
isnt there a branch of Jehovah witness church close to you?
stand at their gate!
make sure you pick the one with big ass oooo!
A lot of Jehova witness ladies wear makeup.
Even the 21st century deeper life girls wear light make up except the staunch deeper life members and its related churches.
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
rosalieene:

A lot of Jehova witness ladies wear makeup.
Even the 21st century deeper life girls wear light make up except the staunch deeper life members and its related churches.

Why calling my church na ... nawa ooo

We don't wear make up... #team deeper life
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
olive282:

is that not shop rite Enugu??...
lemme do and come bk, you will take me out pls...
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by olive282(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

is that not shop rite Enugu??...

lemme do and come bk, you will take me out pls...

Lol....ok come back first
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
olive282:

Lol....ok come back first
let's keep in touch, agreed??
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by rosalieene(f): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Why calling my church na ... nawa ooo

We don't wear make up... #team deeper life
lmaooo
I am following your story on literature section. I guess its a story about your life
Nice one
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
rosalieene:

lmaooo
I am following your story on literature section. I guess its a story about your life
Nice one

Oya go and drop comment and like for there sharp sharp...

lol
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by rosalieene(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya go and drop comment and like for there sharp sharp...
lol
OK I will
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by olive282(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

let's keep in touch, agreed??

Alryt
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by kuchikau: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
annnikky:

Pls tell me u dnt mentruate pls.
Re: I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. by kuchikau: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
annnikky:

Pls tell me u dnt mentruate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.