Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? (3021 Views)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Well, we all know there are gals/guys with tribal marks that are pretty and we have some that are not, but that's not the issue today...

Can you date/marry someone with tribal marks?

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Lastine: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Lemme first book space
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2016
that's onila in the second picture

dont forget to vote falconey y'all
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by speciallymade(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by harrysjones(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
wen there is money woman go date them.. that not a new thing so far the man is not handicap...abeg make u n na no forget to check my signature

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Peteru64(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2016
It depends on d thickness n number... D 2 is proportional 2 d speed aw take run...Perhaps jxt thin 1 1 on either sides of d cheek will do sha cos it adds 2 beauty... Tita riro lankola tobadele tan lon doge
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by makydebbie(f): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2016
mummy sandoski..hope Bill gate son no get am ooshockedshocked
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Godfullsam(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2016
I can date and even marry a lady with tribal marks provided the marks does'nt cut into her behavious.

Those with tribal marks, are they not human?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by cruzita(f): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2016
all these ones no be tribal mark na zebra crossing
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by SMARTKOSSY: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2016
God forbid...
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Nada

Nein

No

Mbanu
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Smellymouth: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Obiorathesubtle, please I am sorry for doing this (posting your private picture without your permission grin grin)..

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Well I have tribal marks and I get tons of advances everyday grin

Not like these types sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

Say something cheesy

Gm beau
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by joseph1832(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Pishure, or... Idonbelieveit. grin
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Say something cheesy

Gm beau
cheesy wink I have nothing to say o lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Pishure, or... Idonbelieveit. grin

Zoom in on my dp jor,its hardly noticeable. Quite faint...
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by mcversatile(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz..
yes lols....
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by mcversatile(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Me i have oooo..... I can manage.

ellacute45:
cheesy wink I have nothing to say o lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by mcversatile(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

i guess its not the obvious types of tribal marks baa.....
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2016
mcversatile:

i guess its not the obvious types of tribal marks baa.....

Very faint...
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2016
Nah ! It's a kind of turnoff for me , else it is faint .
You'll get to see a beautiful lady with heavy tribal marks ... I don't like it
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by mhisbliss(f): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2016
NO NO NO NO
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by obiorathesubtle: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Obiorathesubtle, please I am sorry for doing this (posting your private picture without your permission grin grin)..

cool Brotherly.. No wahala..

Is all ryt.. We're blood..

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by PunkyV(f): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
I would. Why not? It'd give his face character & that warrior look I like wink
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by bitchcrafts: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:
I would. Why not? It'd give his face character & that warrior look I like wink
I still don't know why we're not dating already angry
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by PunkyV(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I still don't know why we're not dating already angry

LOL, why aren't we? kiss

That relationship wouldn't last a minute because we have similar negative traits tongue Good as a fling maybe wink
Re: Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? by bitchcrafts: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, why aren't we? kiss

That relationship wouldn't last a minute because we have similar negative traits tongue Good as a fling maybe wink
Fling sounds nice tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused / Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.