Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire (41376 Views)

This Mantra Will Help You Change How You Think About Yourself / How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire [part 1] / You Should Always Wash Your Pots. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by TruthHurts1(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
no and no.

Lol at your profile picture. Judge must have risen before you can try that sort of thing in a courtroom.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:

oga mi, shey na y u no dey reply my whatsapp msg again...

There is God oooo......

I dey come ib for my chamber attachment.....make we link up naw....

Pm or whatsapp..

Are you sure I didn't reply your whatsapp message? Maybe you used a number I don't know. Please kindly try chatting with me now. You are welcome to see me any time you are in ib.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
no and no.

Lol see as you just block his entry point.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Tolupage(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2016
its ClassCaptain again..!!!
Can't wait for the concluding part
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Lol at your profile picture. Judge must have risen before you can try that sort of thing in a courtroom.
before nko?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:

Ha,i no know say na entry point o..
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by candyboy(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Laughing uncontrollably right now. Chai Classcaptain you too much o!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
Ha,i no know say na entry point o..

grin grin na entry point na. You just shut the guy out... He's trying to gain your attention... #mean
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:

grin grin na entry point na. You just shut the guy out... He's trying to gain your attention... #mean
It was an honest question to me o.In other news,as una gather for this thread,una don chop so?Anyways feel free to join me for breakfast or go cook your own..lol

3 Likes

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by jideskip101: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2016
bros I beg u in d name of God finish d tory nah
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Adek15(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
It was an honest question to me o.In other news,as una gather for this thread,una don chop so?Anyways feel free to join me for breakfast or go cook your own..lol
hmmm!! I'm cooking that right away except the dodo.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
seriously @classcaptain,you can rival many overrated A-list comedians in Nigeria.As warri babe e no easy to make me laugh o,but your story got me laughing really hard this early morning..Please keep it up and don't let this talent just end on Nairaland,u can make serious money from it.Oya come and complete this thing o..

thank you learned colleague...

You can check out the exclusive new story of mine here

http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/awuff_dey_bust_belle/10506..

Thanks
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:

What did you cook. I'm hungry and i can't cook right now. And I see you are in ibadan.. Na to just rush reach your side. grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:

thank you learned colleague...

You can check out the exclusive new story of mine here

http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/awuff_dey_bust_belle/10506..

Thanks
Ha,the page was not found o.By the way,pm me whenever you are in Ib.Palm wine and asun on me!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:

What did you cook. I'm hungry and i can't cook right now. And I see you are in ibadan.. Na to just rush reach your side. grin
sorry,i don wash d plate sef. So overfed,na how to drag myself go work be my next challenge!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ped007(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
Food wa u bin eat during GEJ administration na him u still dey share for Buhari era
Oya wake up!!! Dreaming time is over.

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2016
uczay:
Gbege don happen, kasala don burst for U! Classcaptain surely is the bum. I'm just imagining how real this ya storyline is. U know U can actually go places with ya writeups. Don't let it end here in NL.

thanks uczay...

You can get this exclusive new story Awuff dey bust belle here

www.okadabooks.com/book/about/awuff_dey_bust_belle/10506

just 100 naira... Bless
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:
sorry,i don wash d plate sef. So overfed,na how to drag myself go work be my next challenge!

Chai!!! See wickedness cry cry now I'm back to square zero. Na wetin man go chop this morning now.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
ped007:

Food wa u bin eat during GEJ administration na him u still dey share for Buhari era
Oya wake up!!! Dreaming time is over.
lol,d change no affect my Belle o..Thanks to God for his mercies and provisions.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by endove(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 3

I used buha as my screensaver and i was always on every thread on nairaland shouting Sai baba sai baba like a zombie.

All this while shingba 5kobo no enter my account ,,,, but i was just being patriotic ,,,, ..

This issue of Change caused me and some people to go seperate ways... The issue of buha no buha is why me and my pretty girlfriend, nneka seperated and i sent her packing from my hostel...she was not going to support buhari and i wasnt going to take that....

Even though i loved her, my love for buhari was greater and more important..

On election day , i was there from morning till 11pm when all the votes were counted in my presence and I almost died of hypertension from prof jega constant break during compilation of the results..

Finally, finally we got the change and i was very eggcited... I threw a celebration party that made me drop 25k... But it was small money to me at the time.

I went to give testimony in church and donated five thousand naira which i pledged that if buhari win , i will drop.

I went to open a new bank account where i will be collecting the new 5k the government promised the youths and started pricing some items online in respect of the one dollar one naira policy...

...... Shior....
laugh my fLat ass out
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Lordave: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Shout out to ClassCaptain!

You're master funny story teller.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
wristbangle:
Classcaptain story fit make person pee 4 pant continuously. cheesy ride on bro

oga mi wristbangle.... How the change wave they go for your side ? grin

you still get time dey wear bangle for wrist grin

2 Likes

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by hotspec(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain. finish d story now.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by collitexnaira(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
queenfav:

Which kind temptation be this nah, you won make i break my fasting,,, see as the food dey sharp, chaii
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
collitexnaira:

Which kind temptation be this nah, you won make i break my fasting,,, see as the food dey sharp, chaii
lol..sorry!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Frozeen(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
#following
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Doctoreee1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:

IoI de babe no try at aII cheesy
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by omolola15(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Doctoreee1:

IoI de babe no try at aII cheesy

I tell you. She's too mean grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
mhen a comedy movie need to be acted with this story. It's a classic in all sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Episode 19

At this point , i had no other choice than to push the little girl to the floor as i made way for the door only for me to Meet the supposed uncle tolu at the door...

Tina ,. Are you alright....he stated looking at me, battle ready...

I turned back to try and run only to meet the man with the husky voice who happens to be tina father....

Were you trying to molest my daughter ' he said in the coldest manner any human has ever spoken to me....

No no... I said already shaking...

So you are one of those paedophiles molesting our children.... We have caught you today " the man stated again as he started knocking on other tenants door to open up....

Daddy he was stealing mummy kehinde food " the devil incarnate of the girl stated..

No, i bought the food , i bought...

Uncle tolu, do you know him ... The girl asked

No , i have never seen him before .....

Haah, tolu tolu.....

But all my attempt to resort to defence fell on its back immediately the woman who owns the food returned....

"where is my pot of beans " she stated as she dropped the detergent and other things she brought in...

At this moment, i now know say I don Bleep up..

No escape...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Episode finale in a bit
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Rapunzel001: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode finale in a bit
we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Book Of Quotes / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.