Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire (41722 Views)

This Mantra Will Help You Change How You Think About Yourself / How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire [part 1] / You Should Always Wash Your Pots. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

oga mi, we never see u oh
Oga Classcaptain, I have been so occupied, just getting home now.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by vanvick247(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:

don start one new one boss

Link to the new story please. Hilarius story couldn't stop laughing o!!
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
vanvick247:

u got the wave boy
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Haykinx98(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
*Grabs my chair**sipping my zobo**dnt tink i wil giv u
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Haykinx98:
*Grabs my chair**sipping my zobo**dnt tink i wil giv u

lol haykinx
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2016
vanvick247:

check profile
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2016
vanvick247:

check profile
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Classcaptain ! ×3
how many times did I call you? come here and clear my doubt. when did you start growing breasts?
and if na dream, do wake me
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okaakoko:
Classcaptain ! ×3
how many times did I call you? come here and clear my doubt. when did you start growing breasts?
and if na dream, do wake me

i av joined bad gang sir grin
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:

i av joined bad gang sir grin
God forbid. this is no joke o. Who changed your m to f?
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okaakoko:
God forbid. this is no joke o. Who changed your m to f?
just kidding around ni oo... How your side ??....
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
queenfav:
Ha,the page was not found o.By the way,pm me whenever you are in Ib.Palm wine and asun on me!

i just landed in Ib from london last night cheesy
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by Okaakoko(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:

just kidding around ni oo... How your side ??....
better, I for fear. Oga mi, I thank God o.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by queenfav(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:

i just landed in Ib from london last night cheesy
u no dey forget sometin sef?Just kidding,i dey kampe.
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by urahara(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 12

i made sure i didnt steal raw food because which kerosene i go use cook am sef...

In the 2nd month of my booming enterprise, i introduced, Ategun, my neighbour who was eating far too much of the food i was bringing...

This is not time to be eating free food anyhow, and so ategun joined me and we became Batman and Robin...

News spread fast of our activities and people started becoming vigilants..

We rested one week in which we stole some drinks from iya suliat shop and resumed back in the pot stealing but making our activities more prominent concerning dinner food...

Everybody was complaining but we were getting fatter and fresher.Anybody ask us how we day do am,,, we go say na God.." grin

tho mama still dey struggle send money small small, it was really to no effect... Papa had even backed out totally and reports from home has it that gulder and trophy are now papa 5/6....

But here i was eating and living well.

Not knowing that the end is near.....

Class captain the legendary raconteur , keep the good work up smiley
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by ClassCaptain(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
urahara:

Class captain the legendary raconteur , keep the good work up smiley
.. Thanks boss
Re: Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire by daybydaywebsite(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Change The Way You Think About Food

The Way You Think About Food: The most crucial thing that you need to keep your health and fitness program alive - even more crucial than an instructor or a doctor - is your own motive. https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

You have to be determined to scrutinize The Way You Think About Food ...
https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Is A Dangerous Game / I Hate To Love Him / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.