Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,115 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12535 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
you will break my heart in d future angry i can see that already

Oh!! Baby!!! kiss

Just Gimme a chance, I ain't gonna break your precious heart now . . . I Promise!!
angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:

What happened now?? angry undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47505805][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh!! Baby!!! kiss

Just Gimme a chance, I ain't gonna break your precious heart now . . . I Promise!!
angry
buh u wii breakable down there kabi angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What happened now?? angry undecided
i HATE you angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
ask her who she want between u and I... If na u, then Amma let go but if na me, hmmm lipsrsealed

Oga, don't even go there at all!!! undecided undecided

She is gonna choose me any f**king day!!!

Oga, leave this babe for me now after all plenty babes dey Nairaland now abi na by force make you die on top this particular babe
angry undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
i HATE you angry

I love you more!!! kiss

I read that post sometimes ago which says when a girl say she hate you what she actually meant to say is love you
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
buh u wii breakable down there kabi angry

Down Where??!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Down Where??!!! undecided undecided undecided
Where is ur mind guessing
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, don't even go there at all!!! undecided undecided

She is gonna choose me any f**king day!!!

Oga, leave this babe for me now after all plenty babes dey Nairaland now abi na by force make you die on top this particular babe
angry undecided
Berlyn, bae u see he threatening me... Hmmm
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=47506053][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Where is ur mind guessing

My Dicccck undecided

FYI, You're wrong about it!!! angry

Every Single Girl I've F**ked Was A Hit Back To Back From The Day I Lost My Very Day I Lost My Virginity To This Present Day!!!
wink
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
B.erlyn, bae u see he threatening me... Hmmm

Mtcheeeew!!!! who dey threaten you?? undecided undecided

Na so person go dey follow you talk and you no go listen now

Later you go con dey open thread on how you got STD and you need help
angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Berl√yn, bae u see he threatening me... Hmmm
don't mind him he can't do nothing kiss kiss how's your health now undecided saw your prev post angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

angry angry
undecided please leave my guy alone angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I love you more!!! kiss

I read that post sometimes ago which says when a girl say she hate you what she actually meant to say is love you
kiss kiss
angry

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
don't mind him he can't do nothing kiss kiss how's your health now undecided saw your prev post angry
lol u saw that my dear? I went to the hospital today ooo.. Doc checked and said my ear filled with wax and is gonna be syringed! So I was injected, directed to buy serumol ear drop and will be going back tomorrow for another injection and on Saturday for the syringing and was asked to pay 5k for everything... No be small thing cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
angry
Berlyn, the egg in my egg roll kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

angry angry
u want me to always have health issue bah? Bad fwend
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lol u saw that my dear? I went to the hospital today ooo.. Doc checked and said my ear filled with wax and is gonna be syringed! So I was injected, directed to buy serumol ear drop and will be going back tomorrow for another injection and on Saturday for the syringing and was asked to pay 5k for everything... No be small thing cry

So doctor don heal your f**king ear and you no even fit thank those people wey give your yeye self one advice or the other undecided undecided

Dab2mydick:
u want me to always have health issue bah? Bad fwend

As long as you're still dragging the babe with me, If you like get worst health Ion gonna give a flying f**k angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So doctor don heal your f**king ear and you no even fit thank those people wey give your yeye self one advice or the other undecided undecided

As long as you're still dragging the babe with me, If you like get worst health Ion gonna give a flying f**k angry angry
Its not be healed yet bro... Still stuffed! Dammit!!

Well bro... I ain't dragging nothing with u, she likes me and not u Bro.. Can't u see ni grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:

@The Slashed, Who tell you I can't do anything to him?? undecided undecided

I can actually put a Nigga in a body bad just for YOU!!!
kiss kiss

Berlyn:
undecided please leave my guy alone angry

Abi Na!!! I already told the guy to leave you alone but he dey do strong head angry angry

Is it by force to woo a lady??
undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
pele dear... You ought to be careful next time oooi

I understand how u feel just take it easy ehn kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Its not be healed yet bro... Still stuffed! Dammit!!

Well bro... I ain't dragging nothing with u, [s]she likes me and not u Bro.. Can't u see ni[/s] grin

Bro, you gats dey watch your back make your eyes and prick no block too grin grin

Make you go look for another babe no you no gree and you dey here dey do strong head >: angry

FYI, the doctor wey dey treat your ear na my guy, we dey gather smoke, drink and high for joint
wink wink
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So doctor don heal your f**king ear and you no even fit thank those people wey give your yeye self one advice or the other :-

guy don't mean it.. Chai! Because of woman
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn, did u change ur sex to male becos of lalasticlal* or what?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:

seem it's McBrooklyn that caused my ear blockage ooo... Babe tell him to fimi le oo
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:

C'mon!!! Will you stop calling him sweet names?? undecided undecided

You're making me feel jealous and you're hurting my feelings, Dear!!
angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bro, you gats dey watch your back make your eyes and prick no block too grin grin

Make you go look for another babe no you no gree and you dey here dey do strong head >: angry

FYI, the doctor wey dey treat your ear na my guy, we dey gather smoke, drink and high for joint
wink wink
guy u wan force woman to love u ni?? ?

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
guy don't mean it.. Chai! Because of woman

Ah no mean am now!!! undecided undecided

Am just tryna inform you not to f**k with me and you gats be staying of my path too
undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ah no mean am now!!! undecided undecided

Am just tryna inform you not to f**k with me and you gats be staying of my path too
undecided
I Bleep with women bro not guys... How can I Bleep with u Bro... I cannor donning such nah
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
guy u wan force woman to love u ni?? ?

Alright, Bruh!!! angry

I'm leaving Berlyn alone for you angry

Good Luck!!! angry

*** Walks Outta Thread ***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / This Is How My Househelp Clean The House Since My Wife Travelled – Man Shares Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.