Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12570 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Serves you right kiss kiss

Oh No! Don't Die Yet!!! undecided undecided

Ah never tap and savor what's under that skirt of urs
angry angry
[size=15pt]..... [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]..... [/size]

I know you're not dead yet angry undecided

So stop forming and let's get down to business or you no want make ah chop the kpomo??
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I know you're not dead yet angry undecided

So stop forming and let's get down to business or you no want make ah chop the kpomo??
kiss kiss
[size=15pt] mtchwwwww i HATE you stay off my mentions please angry. [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
hope you will make it to Paradise undecided undecided

cry cry cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by vizkiz: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Who be whiskey
grin tongue
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by EmperorLee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
vizkiz:

grin tongue

If I cut that tongue now, wetin u go take do interview
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] mtchwwwww i HATE you stay off my mentions please angry. [/size]

Whatever!!! angry angry

It's now completely OVER between US undecided undecided

Make ah go hunt for somewhere else where bush meet plenty grin grin

PS: Stay off my mentions and don't f**king interfere when you see me hitting on someone else on any f**king thread
angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
HateU2:
This is for lalasticlala I guess cheesy
Dats why he's still single undecided
He's a player just likr mrcork cheesy chasing light skinned girls all around
Come to think of it, has any of you actually seen lalasticlala with your own eyes? I keep hearing rumours he is actually a she. Please if anyone has a picture of lalasticlala upload it to NL. let's settle this identity thing once and for all.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Whatever!!! angry angry

It's now completely OVER between US undecided undecided

Make ah go hunt for somewhere else where bush meet plenty grin grin

PS: Stay off my mentions and don't f**king interfere when you see me hitting on someone else on any f**king thread
angry angry
sad
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Come to think of it, has any of you actually seen lalasticlala with your own eyes? I keep hearing rumours he is actually a she. Please if anyone has a picture of lalasticlala upload it to NL. let's settle this identity thing once and for all.
Lalasticlala over to you sad
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2016
So, None of you is writing letter to me, hehn?

I am not ur future husband abi.

Don't worry na. U go beg me tire
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:
So, None of you is writing letter to me, hehn?

I am not ur future husband abi.

Don't worry na. U go beg me tire
torri angry sad
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
sad

It's over my dear!! kiss

I already got myself a new chick wink

Very caring, soft spoken, beautiful, gorgeous, nice accent, elegant, colorful, decent, nice rounded ass, big and rounded boobs . . .

Gonna be unveiling the sweet honey pot next kiss

Since you're fond of doing ako, am now with someone who really cares and took me for who I am
angry kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

It's over my dear!! kiss

I already got myself a new chick wink

Very caring, soft spoken, beautiful, gorgeous, nice accent, elegant, colorful, decent, nice rounded ass, big and rounded boobs . . .

Gonna be unveiling the sweet honey pot next kiss

Since you're fond of doing ako, am now with someone who really cares and took me for who I am
angry kiss
[size=15pt] excuse me angry angry i had a nice time with lala yesterday aww it was sweet kiss kiss... [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
torri angry sad

Na me u go marry. I am ur future hubby. I just sensed it grin

*U replied grin *

*my letter 2u*

Don't worry my future wifey, our wedding will shake d whole world. Just don't allow that guy to touch u again.

I want to meet u... As fresh as possible grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] excuse me angry angry i had a nice time with lala abbey yesterday aww it was sweet kiss kiss... [/size]

Be warned! !
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

Be warned! !

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=47660081][/quote]

Berlyn baby is crushing cheesy on me and she means it grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

Berlyn baby is crushing cheesy on me and she means it grin grin
[size=15pt] now this is funny grin grin ..... [/size]

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] now this is funny grin grin ..... [/size]

Exactly wat I been waiting for...

Just to make u smile smiley

But don't forget to write me a future letter sha grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] excuse me angry angry i had a nice time with lala yesterday aww it was sweet kiss kiss... [/size]

Good for you kiss kiss

Hope he knack you very well?? kiss

Hope he is very good and strong in bed?? kiss

Hope he went more than two rounds?? kiss

Hope your punnanni ain't to wider for his dick?? undecided undecided

Hope he makes you cum more than once?? kiss

Hope he licked the plate?? kiss

Hope he squeezed and licked your boobs?? kiss

Hope he makes you scream and moan?? kiss

And hope he is f**king good looking, rich, get a ride and get 6 packs??
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Good for you kiss kiss

Hope he knack you very well?? kiss

Hope he is very good and strong in bed?? kiss

Hope he went more than two rounds?? kiss

Hope your punnanni ain't to wider for his dick?? undecided undecided

Hope he makes you cum more than once?? kiss

Hope he licked the plate?? kiss

Hope he squeezed and licked your boobs?? kiss

Hope he makes you scream and moan?? kiss

And hope he is f**king good looking, rich, get a ride and get 6 packs??
kiss kiss
[size=15pt] Yes to all of the above tongue tongue [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Good for you kiss kiss

Hope he knack you very well: D4 ?? kiss

Hope he is very good and strong in bed: E6?? kiss

Hope he went more than two rounds: F9?? kiss

Hope your punnanni ain't to wider for his dick: she tight ?? undecided undecided

Hope he makes you cum more than once: F9 ?? kiss

Hope he licked the plate: Novice can't?? kiss

Hope he squeezed and licked your boobs?? kiss (C6)

Hope he makes you scream and moan (D2)?? kiss

And hope he is f**king good looking, rich, get a ride and get 6 packs?? (F9)
kiss kiss

Iwazthere grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] Yes to all of the above tongue tongue [/size]

Iffa hear!!! undecided undecided

lalasticlal* wey dey spend most of his lifetime being a moderator go con good for bedmatics?? undecided

One Word??

KOLEWERK grin grin

You just dey cover him cos you no want make your crush cast angry angry

BTW, I can actually give you all of the aforementioned and believe me youre gonna love it
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

Iwazthere grin

But Bro, Why you no con grade the punnani tighter aspect?? undecided

Abi you no even dey there?? undecided undecided

Well according to the result, lalasticlal* no perform very well . . . And if you were actually there, why can't you epp him??
undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

But Bro, Why you no con grade the punnani tighter aspect?? undecided

Abi you no even dey there?? undecided undecided

Well according to the result, lalasticlal* no perform very well . . . And if you were actually there, why can't you epp him??
undecided undecided

Haa! Da kitty kat stuff? No need 4 dat

Bad result. but, she claimed 2 enjoy it.

I no dey do Bleep Oooh, that's y I no epp grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

Haa! Da kitty kat stuff? No need 4 dat

Bad result. but, she claimed 2 enjoy it.

I no dey do Bleep Oooh, that's y I no epp grin grin

So you yourself know say you be f**k boi?? undecided undecided

F**k Gang.Bang!!! You see free kitty cat and you no shook your prick enter . . . Guy you f**k up big time!!
angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by ifymagik(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:

MY FRIEND STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY HERE. Haba! U reason am na. Dis tin wey u talk make sence to you?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
ifymagik:

MY FRIEND STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY HERE. Haba! U reason am na. Dis tin wey u talk make sence to you?
did you lost your sense of humor undecided just asking
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So you yourself know say you be f**k boi?? undecided undecided

F**k Gang.Bang!!! You see free kitty cat and you no shook your prick enter . . . Guy you f**k up big time!!
angry angry

Mr cythia morgan.

*i rest my case*

grin grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.