Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12567 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Alright, Bruh!!! angry

I'm leaving Berlyn alone for you angry

Good Luck!!! angry

*** Walks Outta Thread ***
carry ur woman... I no be relationship wrecker... But if things no work out between u two, lipsrsealed
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Be√rlyn, did u change ur sex to male becos of lalasticlal* or what?
lolzz i would'nt wanna do tht bcoz of him cool
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
[s]carry ur woman... I no be relationship wrecker[/s]... But if things no work out between u two, lipsrsealed

There ain't a relationship between us in the first place undecided undecided

You want the girl and now you don get am so don't have even try anything funny angry angry

She is all yours to grab, Bro!
cool
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You want the girl and now you don get am so don't have even try anything funny angry angry

cool
wen u ready to let go, I'll know... For now, continue ur jolliment wif her... Mi o fe wahala yin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Smellymouth: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47506931][/quote]

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=47511377][/quote]

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by SirMichael1: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided what is dis 1 saying now? Abi u will comman re-write it 4 me?

You're here again. wink

Oya climb your bed and let me sing a lullaby for you, so u could sleep quick.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cool

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:

Wetin do you?? undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Wetin do you?? undecided undecided
I missed you sad where have u been?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Your post too funny Op. Permission to copy your work ma'am
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
I missed you sad where have u been?

*** HisssssSeeeeeeeeeeSssssssS *** angry

Missed Who?? undecided undecided

Thought we already ended whatever we're doing the other day so let's just give it a QUIT forever angry angry

FYI, I already moved on to greater things I DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE tongue

Nice meeting ya though
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:

*** HisssssSeeeeeeeeeeSssssssS *** angry

Missed Who?? undecided undecided

Thought we already ended whatever we're doing the other day so let's just give it a QUIT forever angry angry

FYI, I already moved on to greater things I DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE tongue

Nice meeting ya though
kiss kiss
[size=15pt] you've broken my heart , now i'm gonna commit suicide cry.. [/size]

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:

*in M.I's voice (be there)*

Lemme be the super glue for ur HEART wen is broken

*i will always be therrrreeeeee*

grin grin grin

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyology88:

*in M.I's voice (be there)*

Lemme be the super glue for ur HEART wen is broken

*i will always be therrrreeeeee*

grin grin grin
[size=15pt] sorry you are late . [/size]

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
luisina:
Your post too funny Op. Permission to copy your work ma'am
undecided undecided grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by EmperorLee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
Dear future husband,
Please i beg you, and i'm also praying for you, if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, biko remain where you are angry if you know you would go chase girls that are hotter than i'm, please remain SINGLE... Not a must we marry undecided finally if you know you will lay your hands on me, embarassedi can help you find contract at a wrestling company now, i beg you 'i have a fragile heart i'll try my best to be the best wife in the world if you play your roll well lipsrsealed Thanks sweet i LOVE you wink

Bet why you kan lie for me say u don marry cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bet why you kan lie for me say u don marry cry
ask vizkiz undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by EmperorLee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
ask vizkiz undecided undecided

Who be whiskey
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] sorry you are late . [/size]

*face down* *sobing*

*talking to my self*

"God! Is dis how am gonna live alone forever cry ?"

"It is a miserable life living with no partner cry cry "

"No! No! No! am not gonna live without u"

"Honey wait! Wait! Wait! Am coming with you cheesy "

*shoot myself*

*together we are forever cheesy *

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
Dear future husband,
Please i beg you, and i'm also praying for you, if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, biko remain where you are angry if you know you would go chase girls that are hotter than i'm, please remain SINGLE... Not a must we marry undecided finally if you know you will lay your hands on me, embarassedi can help you find contract at a wrestling company now, i beg you 'i have a fragile heart i'll try my best to be the best wife in the world if you play your roll well lipsrsealed Thanks sweet i LOVE you wink

grin grin

It is so honest wen some of us know that who we are rubbing ass with presently is not the main man/woman.

I hope if u BF breaks up withU, u no go see am a crazy dude/thief cheesy cheesy

@ least he isn't the main Man grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Who be whiskey
lolz grin he is my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by EmperorLee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz grin he is my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sad if I catch d guy enh.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyology88:

*face down* *sobing*

*talking to my self*

"God! Is dis how am gonna live alone forever cry ?"

"It is a miserable life living with no partner cry cry "

"No! No! No! am not gonna live without u"

"Honey wait! Wait! Wait! Am coming with you cheesy "

*shoot myself*

*together we are forever cheesy *
[size=15pt] please bring me shawamar i'm hungry here grin grin don't come hopeless oooi . [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

sad if I catch d guy enh.
angry

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Go Ahead And Kill Yourself Now grin grin

I go kuku epp you open thread for condolence . . . "A Nairalander Killed Herself Because Of Broken Heart" grin grin

BTW, Are you dead yet??
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Go Ahead And Kill Yourself Now grin grin

I go kuku epp you open thread for condolence . . . "A Nairalander Killed Herself Because Of Broken Heart" grin grin

BTW, Are you dead yet??
kiss kiss

cry cry

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] please bring me shawamar i'm hungry here grin grin don't come hopeless oooi . [/size]

Wen we reach Paradise, we go ask the angels to serve us grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyology88:

Wen we reach Paradise, we go ask the angels to serve us grin grin
[size=15pt] no shawarma in paradise undecided undecided.... [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by abbeyology88(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] no shawarma in paradise undecided undecided.... [/size]

My pastor no dey lie. He says (according to d word of God), request anything wen u in paradise, and it shall be given on to you in a blink of an eye. grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
abbeyology88:

My pastor no dey lie. He says (according to d word of God), request anything wen u in paradise, and it shall be given on to you in a blink of an eye. grin grin
hope you will make it to Paradise undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry
Serves you right kiss kiss

Oh No! Don't Die Yet!!! undecided undecided

Ah never tap and savor what's under that skirt of urs
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Yahoo Boy Drinks On Two Girls While They're N*ked (photos) / Valentine Text Messages / See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.