Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12518 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / ā€œ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
awwwn, sweet.. I've been looking err`where for yhu embarassed
wink ok u've seen me now, so whats the gist?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
you dont have punny shocked shocked are you a tranny
I'm keeping it till next year cheesy nd cork can't wait undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by naijamakossa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Dear future husband,
Please i beg you, and i'm also praying for you, if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, biko remain where you are angry if you know you would go chase girls that are hotter than i'm, please remain SINGLE... Not a must we marry undecided finally if you know you will lay your hands on me, embarassedi can help you find contract at a wrestling company now, i beg you 'i have a fragile heart i'll try my best to be the best wife in the world if you play your roll well lipsrsealed Thanks sweet i LOVE you wink
baby I am here for u ,your massage touch my heart I won't do such tin to u,,,,
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
wink ok u've seen me now, so whats the gist?
okay, no gist really, i jst want u to know I'm gonna wait till u post something reasonable. angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm keeping it till next year cheesy nd cork can't wait undecided
mrcork doesn't know a patient Dog eats the fattest bone grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
okay, no gist really, i jst want u to know I'm gonna wait till u post something reasonable. angry angry angry angry angry angry grin
come here! angry you mean all this ones i'v been posting aint reasonable angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Deanny(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Dumb post.
I like your nose stud
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Jadekitana2(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Jadekitana2(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Deanny:
I like your nose ring
Ty
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
come here! angry you mean all this ones i'v been posting aint reasonable angry
atall atall.. sad.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
atall atall.. sad.
cry cry angry

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry angry
oya sorry kiss ..
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
oya sorry kiss ..
angry go away

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by hareeyour: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello am hareeyour by name,it there is any woman who need a guy for sex,
should call my number 08023062149,one thing I know about myself Is that i will
f**k you hard Till you are satisfied..And am good at licking too,My dick is 6'1,
hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much,and wanna have a good time too...
Have a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite,
festac area.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm not going away.. #''choi.. i had no idea she's beautiful'.. angry .. soryy ehn[color=#990000][/color] cry see ehn?,. your post is reasonable.. sad
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
hareeyour:
f**k you hard Till you are satisfied..And am good at licking too,My dick is 6'1,
hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much,and wanna have a good time too...
festac area.
jesus christ grin grin see advert..
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
hareeyour:
festac area.
mynd44 / Lalasticlala please ban/hid this guy's comment he is spamming my thread with his silly post thank you
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
I'm not going away.. #''choi.. i had no idea she's beautiful'.. angry .. soryy ehn[color=#990000][/color] cry see ehn?,. your post is reasonable.. sad
angry sad
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad
forgive me nah cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by ayooladee(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
lolzzz grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
lolzzz grin
y isshe laughing
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Taiyescott(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
cry
ogbeni b careful, dat leta was meant 4 me oo, nw am hia berlyn sweety, i luv u 2 jhoor.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Taiyescott:
ogbeni b careful, dat leta was meant 4 me oo, nw am hia berlyn sweety, i luv u 2 jhoor.
see mhe oh.. who's this guy? undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
baby I am here for u ,your massage touch my heart I won't do such tin to u,,,,
dear future husband here are few things you need to know

Take me on a date,I deserve it babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary 'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries buying all what i need tongue If you wanna get that special loving tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
After every fight just apologize and maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right even if I was wrong you know I'm never wrong
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Taiyescott:
ogbeni b careful, dat leta was meant 4 me oo, nw am hia be.rlyn sweety, i luv u 2 jhoor.
undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:

And don't forget the flowers every anniversary 'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries buying all what i need tongue If you wanna get that special loving tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
After every fight just apologize and maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right even if I was wrong you know I'm never wrong
..JESUS CHRIST! . she's really desperate for a good thing..
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:

heheh.. i like this girl
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Taiyescott(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
ak33n:
see mhe oh.. who's this guy? undecided
ask berlyn, abi her hubby 4rm future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#fallonĀ„ouchallenge / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.