Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12578 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
i love you kiss
chai grin sweery

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
chai grin sweery
grin grin

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin
same to u dear mi...

**"Chai Belle de totori mi sha"***

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
please I'm not a GAY na leave me alone angry I gat a dicck under my skirt grin

A diccck under a skirt?? grin grin

Ah never see a diccck under a skirt before. Can you please show me the one under your own skirt??
wink kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

A diccck under a skirt?? grin grin

Ah never see a diccck under a skirt before. Can you please show me the one under your own skirt??
wink kiss
[size=15pt] hmmm you wanna see my dicck sad sorry its personal tongue [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] hmmm you wanna see my dicck sad sorry its personal tongue [/size]

C'mon! I've got a hole too under my trouser too kiss

Since you've got a dicck under your skirt and I've got a hole under my trouser too then we ain't gat no worries kiss

Let's enjoy ourselves and have the fun while it last
wink kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

C'mon! I've got a hole too under my trouser too kiss

Since you've got a dicck under your skirt and I've got a hole under my trouser too then we ain't gat no worries kiss

Let's enjoy ourselves and have the fun while it last
wink kiss
[size=15pt]please stop corrupting me angry you don spoil finish smh [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]please stop corrupting me angry you don spoil finish smh [/size]

When am not milk why are go spoil finish?? undecided undecided

We gather spoil small now! You mentioned diiick and I mentioned hole so no one is a saint angry

FYI, No one dies a virgin cos life screw us all wink

But seriously, I'll love to explore what's under that skirt someday and am telling you gon love it
kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

When am not milk why are go spoil finish?? undecided undecided

We gather spoil small now! You mentioned diiick and I mentioned hole so no one is a saint angry

FYI, No one dies a virgin cos life screw us all wink

But seriously, I'll love to explore what's under that skirt someday and am telling you gon love it
kiss

[size=15pt]I AM OFFENDED angry HOW CAN A MALE WANTS TO DO A FELLOW MALE IS'NT THAT AWKWARD

STOP FLIRTING AROUND DEAR [/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
same to u dear mi...
**"Chai Belle de totori mi sha"***

Dab2mydick:
I love you too kiss

Dab2mydick:
chai grin sweery

Dab2mydick:
I love you too kiss

Oga, E be like say the ear wey dey pain you never do you, shey?? undecided undecided

You go come here dey flirt with another Nigga Property angry angry

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!!!
angry undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]I AM OFFENDED angry HOW CAN A MALE WANTS TO DO A FELLOW MALE IS'NT THAT AWKWARD

STOP FLIRTING AROUND DEAR [/size]

Tha F**k!!! undecided undecided

If you like keep changing from female to male and vice versa Ion give a f**k . . . Na how to explore wetin dey under that skirt of yours dey mind
kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, E be like say the ear wey dey pain you never do you, shey?? undecided undecided

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!!!
angry undecided

she no complain nah Bros... And also, I dey hospital now sha, injection don penetrate me, remaining ear drops and syringing cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!!!
angry undecided

[size=15pt]c'mmon you don't have to be mean even lalas√ticlala is'nt complaining undecided take your time ooooi angry

[/size]
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
she no complain nah Bros... And also, I dey hospital now sha, injection don penetrate me, remaining ear drops and syringing cry

Bro, E better make you dey well and stop flirting with another Nigga sweetheart if you don't want the injection pierce your eardrums undecided undecided
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]c'mmon you don't have to be mean even lalas√ticlala is'nt complaining undecided take your time ooooi angry

[/size]

Who dey follow you talk lalasticlal* here undecided undecided

Na your future hubby dey speak on your behalf now
kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bro, E better make you dey well and stop flirting with another Nigga sweetheart if you don't want the injection pierce your eardrums undecided undecided
she's a guy ooo... I hope u noticed the (m) next to her moniker
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
she's a guy ooo... I hope u noticed the (m) next to her moniker

L-O-L grin grin

Na because of you guys wey dey like to dey disturb anything with (f) ah tell my sweetie my she change am to (m)
cheesy wink
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Na because of you guys wey dey like to dey disturb anything with (f) ah tell my sweetie my she change am to (m)
cheesy wink
buh she De flaunt legs for dp nah, and the legs dey meaty.. Na she draw my attention ooo... Shey u wan marry her? Cos I get marriage plans for her oo.. If na just chop u wan chop, then leave her for me angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by 2dice01: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
dear future husband here are few things you need to know

Take me on a date,I deserve it babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary 'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries buying all what i need tongue If you wanna get that special loving tell me I'm beautiful each and every night
After every fight just apologize and maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right even if I was wrong you know I'm never wrong
pour hot ororo on her head... bae wakes oorp ...you want dis and dat what do you have to offer?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
buh she De flaunt legs for dp nah, and the legs dey meaty.. Na she draw my attention ooo... Shey u wan marry her? Cos I get marriage plans for her oo.. If na just chop u wan chop, then leave her for me angry

Bro, this your post get as E be ooo angry

But anyhow we wan turn am, Iffa marry this babe ah go chop am and iffa just date and no marry her ah go still chop am angry

But Bro wetin you sef dey find for her DP to the extent of knowing how meaty her legs are?? undecided undecided

And shey na babe wey you never see before, na im you dey get marriage plans for undecided undecided

Anyhow E wan be, ah fit chop am remain for you after all left over ain't gonna be bad for your health
angry angry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
NA MAN WRITE THIS POST OOOOOOO, NO BE WOMAN MAKE HIM NO FUL UNA OOOO
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

But anyhow we wan turn am, Iffa marry this babe ah go chop am and iffa just date and no marry her ah go still chop am angry

But Bro wetin you sef dey find for her DP to the extent of knowing how meaty her legs are?? undecided undecided

And shey na babe wey you never see before, na im you dey get marriage plans for undecided undecided

Anyhow E wan be, ah fit chop am remain for you after all left over ain't gonna be bad for your health
angry angry
ask her who she want between u and I... If na u, then Amma let go but if na me, hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by RasheedUmar: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Has Lalasticlala seen the letter?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Smellymouth: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
This is for lalasticlala I guess cheesy
Dats why he's still single undecided
He's a player just likr mrcork cheesy chasing light skinned girls all around

Keep kwayet..

Didinrin undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3943768_388194814740jpeg64ce6cbac457e5a7bc7cd6ca2480dcef_jpeg9f35ddeeac9715079d3d1344182082a4

5 Likes

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:
Has Lalasticlala seen the letter?
maybe nd maybe not angry cry cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
j0nsn0w:
NA MAN WRITE THIS POST OOOOOOO, NO BE WOMAN MAKE HIM NO FUL UNA OOOO
choi... So you carry your werey enter my thread wink grin keep it on baby kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Who dey follow you talk lalasticlal* here undecided undecided

Na your future hubby dey speak on your behalf now
kiss

you will break my heart in d future angry i can see that already
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

angry angry

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dab2mydick:
buh she De flaunt legs for dp nah, and the legs dey meaty.. Na she draw my attention ooo... Shey u wan marry her? Cos I get marriage plans for her oo. . If na just chop u wan chop, then leave her for me angry
shocked shocked

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked
how u see am my love wink
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by RasheedUmar: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
maybe nd maybe not angry cry cry
Wait for him. He'll reply you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.