Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? (2341 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Something happened yesterday and that's what probe me to create this thread which I think some Romancelanders here will have been in that situation before angry angry

Alright! Leggo!!! Here is what actually happened . . .
cool

Yesterday, a friend of mine went to a female course mate house though which according to the guy, he have some feelings or should I say soft spot for the babe and this is not even the first time he will be going to pay the girl a visit.

Fast forward, my guy went to the same girl house yesterday and he saw hell while on earth yesterday. According to him, any time he went to the girl house he usually meet some guys outside and he normally greeted them as most guys normally did. But the story changed yesterday when he entered the lodge and met some familiar and unfamiliar faces there and he greeted them as he usually do and on his way inside he was called back and according to him the following conversation occurred:

1st Guy: Alae, shey na how dem dey greet for your village be that abi??

My Guy: Bosses, abeg make una no vex! Na because say I dey in a hurry now

One Unfamiliar Face: You dey in a hurry to go kpansh Becky (Not Real Name) today again abi??

My Guy: Boss, how do you mean now? Becky na just my course mate now

One Guy: Guys, wetin you dey follow this idiot talk now!! Make we teach am the lessons of his life now

Fast forward . . . That's how my guy was beaten blue black and if not for the intervention of some lodge mate and passers by, the dude for dey health centre now. But we later heard one of those guys was also tripping for the babe too and by seeing the babe and my guy together, that's what led to the beatings of my guy.

Fellow Romancelanders, Has anyone here also suffered the same way or a similar way?? Share your experience angry

PS: Don't be bothered with my grammatical jargons (Only if I made one or lemme just say some). It's not like am writing my final year project or am writing an application letter cos I just wrote this for fun and nothing else.
angry
angry

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
Wetin do you?? Are you in anyway Okay?? undecided undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Nasri100(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
The onus is on Becky being a ho, fam. If She bad, she bad. Becky is bad cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided i should be the person asking u dat
McBrooklyn:

Wetin do you?? Are you in anyway Okay?? undecided undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Sexxkillz: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Level of "mumuness" - 100.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by nnamdi1993: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol...it jst reminded me of d time i went to imsu back gate to meet my babe bck den i was in skul. If u sabi ukwuratta u go knw wetin i dy talk,na so dem tackle me ooo say make i do dem well.i had 4k in my wallet i gave dem 1k.dey took my wallet n gave me 1k for transport say mke i dey go
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Was dating this girl and we broke up without having sex... Her next guy deflowered her and he was a very bad boy (cultist) feared by many because if he sees you standing with her he will beat you.. this my ex started visiting me and we were have good sex whenever she comes , and her guy got a hint of it although she denied it but he came and threatened me but I kept fuckkking her so he invited another cultist and they stopped me and he reported me to his other cultist that is possibly higher in rank than him, fortunately for me it was a guy that asked of financial favour from me sometime in the past and I assisted him so he returned the favour and told the guy that if I am the one that there is nothing they can do and that he should let me be... Both of them had a little argument/quarrel before I left them but I kept fuckingg her till I left that area and I later heard she got married to the guy, one day she even called me and wanted us to see, I had to turn her down cos I no dey do married woman....
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided i should be the person asking u dat

L-O-L grin grin

Yeah, I'm 100%. How about you??
undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Likei(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
You no go face your books, na woman go kill you.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
nnamdi1993:
Lol...it jst reminded me of d time i went to imsu back gate to meet my babe bck den i was in skul. If u sabi ukwuratta u go knw wetin i dy talk,na so dem tackle me ooo say make i do dem well.i had 4k in my wallet i gave dem 1k.dey took my wallet n gave me 1k for transport say mke i dey go

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, I guess you didn't actually take your time reading the post. This post is about something else not about your vendetta
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Likei:
You no go face your books, na woman go kill you.

Bruh, I guess you're a typical example of guys who at the end of 5 or 4 years of facing your books dem no go sabi follow babe talk not to talk of wooing sef grin grin

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided mbanu, i refuse to believe u are 100% Okay, biko re-check ur temperature.

As 4 me Ayam 1million% Okay!
smiley
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Yeah, I'm 100%. How about you??
undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Was dating this girl and we broke up without having sex... Her next guy deflowered her and he was a very bad boy (cultist) feared by many because if he sees you standing with her he will beat you.. this my ex started visiting me and we were have good sex whenever she comes , and her guy got a hint of it although she denied it but he came and threatened me but I kept fuckkking her so he invited another cultist and they stopped me and he reported me to his other cultist that is possibly higher in rank than him, fortunately for me it was a guy that asked of financial favour from me sometime in the past and I assisted him so he returned the favour and told the guy that if I am the one that there is nothing they can do and that he should let me be... Both of them had a little argument/quarrel before I left them but I kept fuckingg her till I left that area and I later heard she got married to the guy, one day she even called me and wanted us to see, I had to turn her down cos I no dey do married woman....

Bruh, You be badt guy ah swear! grin grin

If you try am next time and luck no dey your side, dem go too flog you
cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Likei(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, I guess you're a typical example of guys who at the end of 5 or 4 years of facing your books dem no go sabi follow babe talk not to talk of wooing sef grin grin

vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by nnamdi1993: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, I guess you didn't actually take your time reading the post. This post is about something else not about your vendetta
na stil babe matter
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided mbanu, i refuse to believe u are 100% Okay, biko re-check ur temperature.

As 4 me Ayam 1million% Okay!
smiley

In case you don't actually know, your opinion about me here doesn't really matter and I don't give a f*"k angry

Also, I don't have time to chit chat with you cos it won't do any of us any good than to be derailing the thread!

Nice meeting you and you're actually noticed
kiss

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Forzap: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dat was in my 100L days,wen guy man stil be novice grin dem dey fear me nw, jungle don mature,I still dey enter d lodge go yarnsh d babe,e gud to sabi person abeg cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, You be badt guy ah swear! grin grin

If you try am next time and luck no dey your side, dem go too flog you
cheesy cheesy
my brother.... I was just fortunate o.... That her guy no good at all.... But the girl kept coming back for more and my dick couldn't say no...
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided why would i even want to be noticed by sm1 like u? Hian Orisirisi, like i care *jogs outta thread*
McBrooklyn:

In case you don't actually know, your opinion about me here doesn't really matter and I don't give a f*"k angry

Also, I don't have time to chit chat with you cos it won't do any of us any good than to be derailing the thread!

Nice meeting you and you're actually noticed
kiss

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Likei:

vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Bro, abeg no come here dey disgrace your humble self now cos if you no get better thing to say you can keep mute or is it by force make you contribute!! undecided undecided

Abeg Swerve Joor!!!
angry

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by saintdennis(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Obviously those guys r S.M & they've been observing him n his superman attitude lol

@least he should have bought alomo once or twice during the previous visits n pay homage to the guys thus in d event of the unfamiliar face trying to mess him up the familiars would back him up and tell him to go.

...this is coming from a guy who repeatedly visited and slept over wit lots of paroles @ their cribs in ekosodin, not one day was I ever bullied.

OP ur guy has already messed up, he shouldn't bother patching things up! Less he becomes a 'customer'. He should just bone n stop visiting the babe.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by saintdennis(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
nnamdi1993:

And u left just like that? Without ur wallet?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Fmartin(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
my brother.... I was just fortunate o.... That her guy no good at all.... But the girl kept coming back for more and my dick couldn't say no...
i was beaten by one prefect back in secondary school coz i use to play with his crush
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by gebest: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
whic of ur guy? habaa stop lyin u ar d 1.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:

If you try am next time and dem catch you dem go use better knife comot that your pr*ck and dem go con create a thread here for Nairaland titled "See the guy pr*ck I cut today wey he dey use kpansh my babe" grin grin

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

If you try am next time and dem catch you dem go use better knife comot that your pr*ck and dem go con create a thread here for Nairaland titled "See the guy pr*ck I cut today wey he dey use kpansh my babe" grin grin
hahahahha I no do again... I don retire for those kpanshing things till further notice
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
i was beaten by one prefect back in secondary school coz i use to play with his crush
hahhaa sorry o... Guys could be so mean.... Even in the university some guys have failed courses just because they are close to a particular girl that the lecturer is interested in, the worst part is if the girl has refused to give in to the man...
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by vicstar(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
• • • • • Must u go to her lodge?? lipsrsealed

Don't answer that!!

Rhetoric
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
gebest:
whic of ur guy? habaa stop lyin u ar d 1.

Oga, if you like believe it or not, na your headache! undecided

It's not like we know each other from somewhere before you came here and be typing the f*"k you don't even know about and won't even know about
angry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
saintdennis:
Obviously those guys r S.M & they've been observing him n his superman attitude lol

@least he should have bought alomo once or twice during the previous visits n pay homage to the guys thus in d event of the unfamiliar face trying to mess him up the familiars would back him up and tell him to go.

...this is coming from a guy who repeatedly visited and slept over wit lots of paroles @ their cribs in ekosodin, not one day was I ever bullied.

OP ur guy has already messed up, he shouldn't bother patching things up! Less he becomes a 'customer'. He should just bone n stop visiting the babe.

We don clear the dude too say he don f*"k up make he just bone the babe side angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. / 25 Crazy Body Hair Designs / Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.