Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42793 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
forray:

You need that more than me. From the way u sound, I doubt u even have one. People like you is the reason this government is going to fail, cause you don't tell dem d truth.
[/s]

Boohoo wail me a river

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by divine808: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi Adesina, l thought you are wise
your state, osun state has not collected salary for the past 8 months, even people in your village ipetumodu in osun state are living from hand to mouth and you said this
l thought you are a xtian.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by totorimi: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
There is no doubt this man must have hit his head on a very hard object when he was young therefore he is suffering from dementia. Even if all his family members are living abroad atleast he has friends. Dont worry soon he will have his day in the court of the masses. Just imagine that.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adesina was interviewed on political Platform program on Raypower FM n u say it's nt credible? I guess u don't take urslf serious too cheesy
Thebachelor:
I would have taken the news serious if it was from a credible source.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by lagosrd: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
I give up....
Its was in this same country that someone said that Nigerians are not suffering because he has not seen for himself any Nigerian picking food remnant from the bin.

Now its this sycophant again. Buhari of whatever you deed been called , the masses are suffering terribly.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by forray(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Boohoo wail me a river

Grow up please and stop behaving like an inbred

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
popez:
Buhari and femi adesina are experienced idiots!
If they are so sure of this nonsense they just spewed they should take a walk on any street in Nigeria without an adc and see how 'happy' nigerians are.
You just spoke my mind bro.God bless you well.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by IMASTEX: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
This guy need some slap to help restore back to factory settings.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by princetom1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Does he smoke north korea weed?

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
If only you listened to d program. I am an ardent listener of d program on Raypower Fm n Adesina said it loud n clear dat those experiencing hardship are few. I felt bad dat a Nigerian who claims to live in d midst of Nigerians actually said dat. In a time wen banks are mass-sackin n businesses are closing shop. I guess those 1s are few too
vedaxcool:
Definitely misquoting femi, he those CRITICIZING the govt are in the minority.

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
forray:

I will Grow up please and stop behaving like an inbred

cool
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by exco90(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
May thunder,coupled with ogun,shungo,ise,ayeLala,sanpona,obatala,adaobi,oya,unwabor,and the senior brother of amadioha condemn,cripple,damage,destroy,paralyze,and bury femi adesina for saying only the minority are suffering.the market value of everything has trippled yet u say na only minority e affect...it shall not be well with u and ur generation yet unborn...born basKard liKe u
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthspeaks:
If only you listened to d program. I am an ardent listener of d program on Raypower Fm n Adesina said it loud n clear dat those experiencing hardship are few. I felt bad dat a Nigerian who claims to live in d midst of Nigerians actually said dat. In a time wen banks are mass-sackin n businesses are closing shop. I guess those 1s are few too

Recording of program or ... you know the rest
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by forray(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
exco90:
May thunder,coupled with ogun,shungo,ise,ayeLala,sanpona,obatala,adaobi,oya,unwabor,and the senior brother of amadioha condemn,cripple,damage,destroy,paralyze,and bury femi adesina for saying only the minority are suffering.the market value of everything has trippled yet u say na only minority e affect...it shall not be well with u and ur generation yet unborn...born basKard liKe u

LMAO..... Mehn....see vexation. Easy bro, God go see us tru for this one wey we put ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
May God punish all those associated with this most wicked & fraudulent government of modern times.Though some of those who facilitate their incoming have regretted their actions but you can all see the consequence of your actions.APC have sealed it fate with these gross insensitivities.So Nigerians do not see them coming back to power.We all have a day with histroy.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by porka: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Folks, you have heard from the horse's mouth.

The agenda is real.

They want to turn the whole country to Almajiri system of begging with bowls on the street to survive.

The idea is to make Nigerians so weak that they won't be able to resist tyranny. When a human being has been stripped of his dignity, the result is slavery.

The dignity of majority of Nigerians are still intact, and since the God given resilience is not allowing their agenda to materialize, Femi has to voice out unknowingly.

They won't stop. The plan to weaken people's resolve is continuing.

You will see more of their pauperization policies in the coming months.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
He said it ooo on Political Platform program that those complaining of hardship are few. Wish thr was some sort of repeat so u can hear him urslf. I bet u'd feel like slappin him
obaao:

STOP CREATING CHAOS WITH WRONG HEADLINES. Reading through, there is no place where he was quoted saying 'minority are complaining of hardship'. BUT minority are those complaining against the government.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
He may soon deny this.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
sarutobie:
tell that to the myriad number of graduates begging for a miserly 5k here on nairaland you bloody sycophants!
exactly my point,this guys are very insensitive to the plights of nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wish raypower had a youtube record or some repeat. Even u defending dis govt wld feel like slappin him. D nation's economy is going thru rough times n he thinks it only affects a few? C'mon. Even u cnt agree to such opinion unless ur family members r politically connected n r enjoyin free stuffs
vedaxcool:

Recording of program or ... you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by kingofthejungle(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
what did Nigerian do to deserve the government as punishment

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
with this kind of statement coming from Buhari government, it means this government is unaware of actual happening in Nigeria.
I therefore withdraw my total support for Buhari government and start Woking for a alternative party better than PDP.
This government is becoming more insensitive to Nigerian suffering.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
He is a stupid man.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by truthspeaks: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
I told some1 dat dat aso rock villa has some evil spirit occupyin it. Our leaders r naturally distanced frm the country d moment they step into it n Buhari has confirmed dat. A man elected based on his honesty n integrity status suddenly turns deaf to the cries of the citizens.
lukaino:
Somebody should help me tell Mr Adeshina to keep kwayet if he has nothing reasonable to say. He is beginning to sound like Doyin Okupe.
Why is it that the moment they get to Abuja, they loose touch with reality?
I'm not a wailer by the way.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by holluphemydavid(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

U ommited nepa bill
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Stupidity reigns supremely with anyone associate with this satanic coven called APC. Whenever one recall all the reckless statements ever said from the president himself to the least in the hierarchy,one tends to wonder if it's the same God that created us all.Imagine this Femi's statement with the obvious reality @ hand.Ngige also once said that "only PDP members are the ones complaining".Just imagine these set of people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Distinguishy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't like using curse words, bur dis politicians unda buhari are Wonderful pple! D minority wud complain after majority are dead!

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by rrikado(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
even though I support pmb but that adesina must be on high weed for saying so
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by busolakun(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Things are very hard no doubt about it, but God already said through pst Adeboye that it is going to be so at the beginning but towards the end of the year there will be improvement. Check Bible in 2 Chronicles chapter 20 verse 20 for reference and your reactions.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ChrisGnarly: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Whoever that made this comment and those that will blv him will definitly die a shamful death!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.