Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja (16623 Views)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by kenzysmith: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pyno30:

No 1 Blame Buhari

No 2 Blame APC

No 3 Blame Buhari

Finally No 4 Blame Aisha Buhari
yes oh I pray that he should ve sense and stop flying to uk up and down the prime minister will be like is this one the president or tourism minister
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Einl(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Condom. Why do people hate condoms?? Problems like this can be prevented with condoms. Durex, Gold Circle, Fiesta etc.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by olureignforever: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
logica:
Must be Yoruba. They don't take care of their wives. grin

You are a slowpoke. I don't think you can read. Tribalistic bigot.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Kazrem(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
See what Buhari caused.
Up NEPA!!!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by passionate88: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
IBO man tear race cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Phi001(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
eemjay:
Children are a blessing from God. But once you know you can't take care of them why bring them into this world? He could have used the cheapest form of birth control. Or while he was at it was he expecting a jeep as result. Now he has absconded leaving the poor woman alone, instead of facing his responsibilities like a real man. I pray help locate her soon. God bless the corper too. With this hard times everyone is facing. It is well.
He constantly told her to abort the pregnancy and when she refused, he left.
I'm not supporting abortion, but still
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by iamkingzlee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
They'll be running from responsibilities. Why did you even pour your semen in the first place undecided abeg, I'm tired!!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by nextstep(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
emmaliver:
They are not lawfully married but co-habiting.l, judging from the disparity in their names. The man doesn't have relatives? the woman too. Likely using pregnancy to trap him. God provide for her. Try n do family planning if you come out of this. The Economy is not smiling.

What? Did she get pregnant all on her own, without any help from him? Wasn't he the one who made her pregnant? And he wants her to abort... do you know how emotionally, psychologically (mind), and physiologically (body), damaging the process is?

He made his choice to impregnate her, she made her choice to keep the pregnancy.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by emmand2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
I was wondering,why get her pregnant wen you know you have no money
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
logica:
Ode!
Nwosu is Yoruba abi?

1 Like

Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by bunmconig(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Listening to late Sonny Okuson - Which Way Nigeria (1984)
which one be sonny Okuson again?
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by TLisieux: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Phi001:

But what? He has money to abort but not to take care of the woman. Abortion is never an option. It is MURDER!!!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by TLisieux: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Zdoh:
Some people never learn especially women.Those illitrate will never plan with their husband all they know how to do is produce and produce. One of the Nigeria problem is un-ending production of children without adequate resources.Born 2 or 3 is ok raise them to taste and see the society changes.
Why put most of the blame on the woman? If she refuses to have sex with her husband, men like you will be the 1st to condemn her. It takes 2 to tango. Every unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. If you choose to have sex, you should be ready to take responsibility for the fruit of your action.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by just2okworld(f): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Zdoh:
Blame those who know but refused to bend in other to move on.

Thank u jare
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by TLisieux: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
"She said that Asokoro General Hospital refused to take her in because she didn’t register with them, and that she was taken to another private hospital where she was also rejected."
It's a BIG shame that a govt hospital rejected a woman in labour for such a flimsy excuse. Doctors and health practitioners of nowadays no longer care about the hippocratic oath.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by logica(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
olureignforever:

You are a slowpoke. I don't think you can read. Tribalistic bigot.

hoshodie:

Ode!
Nwosu is Yoruba abi?

Nwosu no be Yoruba name?
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
No be wetin he expect the wife give am. Wife don give am Baba ijebu surprise. Baba dey expect one mama drop two. Such is life.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by emmaliver(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
nextstep:

What? Did she get pregnant all on her own, without any help from him? Wasn't he the one who made her pregnant? And he wants her to abort... do you know how emotionally, psychologically (mind), and physiologically (body), damaging the process is?

He made his choice to impregnate her, she made her choice to keep the pregnancy.
That is not the issue, the fact here is this pregnancy is unwanted. For all intent n purpose this man isnt ready to fathet more children. I do not do, neither do i encourage Abortion. I preach contraceptive as a means of avoiding this mess.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na WA oh
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by eemjay(f): 2:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Phi001:

Anyone having unprotected sex should be ready for pregnancy. He could have taken precautionary measures since he wasn't prepared for more children. How sure are we she hasn't been aborting & was fed up. That's even a risk to life aside the fact that it's murder, a sin.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by AdetunjiG(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Nawao
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Itzurboi(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2016
logica:
You like quarrel pass fight, naxo dem teach u sey "Nwosu" nah oduduwa name... NCA Abia central, food don land ooo
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by amtaken(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't know why Buhari is not impeached yet.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by baysol: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Proffdada:
Coward angry

No be like that then say Ojukwu take run away when the way dey hot? E be like say then be cowards for the land of the setting sun no wonder fulanis they blip them like hell.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Thank you Gloria for not aborting the promising babies. God is enough for you, but try to go for family planning afterwards because your run away husband is coming back.
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Sunbellar: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
amtaken:
Because he is a northerner!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Sunbellar: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
amtaken:
Because he is abo.ki!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
logica:

Nwosu no be Yoruba name?
Why Nwosu go be Yoruba name?

It even sounds igbo-ish
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by amtaken(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
He needs to go.

Sunbellar:

Because he is abo.ki!
Re: Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja by nextstep(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
emmaliver:
That is not the issue, the fact here is this pregnancy is unwanted. For all intent n purpose this man isnt ready to fathet more children. I do not do, neither do i encourage Abortion. I preach contraceptive as a means of avoiding this mess.

Unwanted by whom? The very person who made the pregnancy happen? But it is wanted by the woman? So whose desire trumps the other?

Should they abort, so he has his way?
Should they keep, so she has her way?

It's a difficult situation if the two parties don't agree - a problem we see too often - but for him to abscond...

Well one day the children will be grown and independent, and then he'll start wishing and hoping to connect with the children he abandoned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. / Husband Sacked From Bank Job / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.