Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? (4692 Views)

Opinion: Light Skinned Ladies Have Really Great Pussy / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
frm ur siggy and dp its obvious ur just a cheap lady looking for guys attention on nl.

Excuse Mi??, you say what?, can you please define the meaning of cheap?, because from my observation, it takes a cheap goods or person to know one and talking about attention seeking, you my dear, is the attention seeking one, because this your thread reeks of attention, and I so Hope you get it.....

And like I said, I'm not in d mood to exchange words with u, please respect yourself and stay off my mention, because you really won't want me having your time this evening.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Excuse Mi??, you say what?, can you please define the meaning of cheap?, because from my observation, it takes a cheap goods or person to know one and talking about attention seeking, you my dear, is the attention seeking one, because this your thread reeks of attention, and I so Hope you get it.....

And like I said, I'm not in d mood to exchange words with u, please respect yourself and stay off my mention, because you really won't want me having your time this evening.
Only a cheap lady exposes her boobs and make a fuss about pms to get guys attention. So continue deceiving urself.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
frm ur siggy and dp its obvious ur just a cheap lady looking for guys attention on nl.

I thought when God was distributing senses, you were available...

But from your typos, it shows that you were missing...

Now do these..,

Go down on your knees and pray to God for common. sense...

Come back and thank Me....

Piss

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Only a cheap lady exposes her boobs and make a fuss about pms to get guys attention. So continue deceiving urself.

Cc: kinglee.
lordscent.
maxi112
biafrabushboy
onstelly.

You will tell me whats your business with my dp n siggy, u called me a bleacher, a cheap and attention seeking lady, don't worry.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I thought when God was distributing senses, you were available...

But from your typos, it shows that you were missing...

Now do these..,

Go down on your knees and pray to God for common. sense...

Come back and thank Me....

Piss

Thanks kisskiss
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Dpredictor(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:

What took your eyes to her profile pic..

You S,x starved Homo sapien
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
sad
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:

And it's either you are a retard, a troll or a Lamer for referring to someone you have never even met in your mise****e life as a cheap lady. How can you even conclude about her like that, it only shows how shallow your thinking is, people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam freely on forums like this. Shame on you sir.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Doesn't really matter whether yyou're dark or fair. As long you're beautiful and have a good and healthy personality, we're good to go.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Cc: kinglee.
lordscent.
maxi112
biafrabushboy
onstelly.

You will tell me whats your business with my dp n siggy, u called me a bleacher, a cheap and attention seeking lady, don't worry.
Mtteww.. Yeye girl, is dat not wot u r? If ur not luking for guys attention y not dress like a responsible lady??
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Mtteww.. Yeye girl, is dat not wot u r? If ur not luking for guys attention y not dress like a responsible lady??

She doesn't roll with kids..

Now run along boy....

Find your footings...
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:

And by 'Guys' I hope you are not also including yourself. You sir can never and will never be seen as a guy, you will always be seen and regarded as a toddler that you are. The world will be a better place without women-bashers like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by chimoskyg(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
If I don't get a black gurl ain't getting married
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by HoneyB10(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Get sense nah huh, why insult a lady like that
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls I need a working class black lady for friendship any interested lady should contact me via Samueltoochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Regardless of what skin colour you adorn, we all are still black, african and human.

@op, the summary of your post is aimed at addressing the geometric rise of ladies willingness to bleach their skin with a purpose to satisfy men's alleged new found preference for light skin lasses. Am i right? ......If thats the case, then i concur with you.

However, giving the diverse nature of humans, it can be argued your post is laced with venom and dislike for dark complexioned ladies and tagging them as less beautiful which obviously negates the believe of an African woman. So am not surprise at their outbursts, just count it all joy brova.

On a last note chrisrare, sexytemi wasnt joking with you. Chill and let her be .

Cheers
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by ableD1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Another stupid post from a clueless fellow. And you even had to put this up for people to read? Deep down in your mind, you feel like a genius after putting this up. Do you have problem with dark skinned ladies?
Chrisrare:
.......Most guys i know of confessed to me that they find light-skinned ladies very attractive and beautiful and would love to date them. I for one dont find black-skinned ladies attractive, cos there is nothing beautiful or attractive about black colour. Black colour connotes someone who's suffering and who spends much time toiling under the sun. Reason why many ladies have resort to bleaching. Though i dont support bleaching, but using a good cream that will bring out the yellow colour in you is advisable, and u'll look very beautiful, attractive and confident.
I just asked a lady recently on whatsapp why she diddnt upload her dp with her pix, she said she is getting dark cos she is now using a cheaper cream due to economy and doesn't want pple having her pix in their phones. Similar thing has happened to many ladies, when they start getting dark due to one reason or the other, they'll stop uploading thier pics on social media.

......I think by the year 2050, there will be very few black-skinned ladies, cos most ladies would have learnt how to tone there skin as they start growing up, without causing any harm to their body.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Sorry to all my people, but I just can't take this no more...

Mr know it all, foolish attention seeking dimwit, whose brain is not even up to a pinch of salt, you are the most stupi.d, foolish, idiotic, myopic, sex starved, perverted, never do Well, demented, as$hole, tribalistic, low self esteem guy I have ever met both online and offline, I am so sure your entire family is full of cheap looking attention seeking prostitutes in forms of women, all your generations put together can never produce a decent female.. That's y your myopic mind feels all ladies are as cheap as the females in your family....I'd.iot.

Bae relax....Its ok now
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fair ladies are very attractive. When they are on something short mehn!!!! All you see is fresh laps. But dark skin, laps is just there biko it's not shining and fresh. angry
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:

Need I say more ? Shame on you once again.

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=LordScent post=47406769]

Bae relax....Its ok now [
/quote]

Okay ooo, but tell him back off my mention, Cox he won't like me if I start with him o.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lwkmd.. Cry me a river... Cheap runs girl forming nonsense.

Lolgringringringringrin..... e PAIN am oo....

I've been asked to let u be, but one more mention from u to me, you'd wish u werent born, nonsense pervert who derives joy in raping girls, Who's the cheap one now?
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

I've been asked to let u be, but one more mention from u to me, you'd wish u werent born, nonsense pervert who derives joy in raping girls, Who's the cheap one now?

I go fight you ooh, why are you still replying him when you have seen that he his nothing but a rapist.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sadly Ive never dated a dark skinned girl cry
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
kinglee1:

I go fight you ooh, why are you still replying him when you have seen that he his nothing but a rapist.

I'm Sorry Egbon Mi, I won't reply him againsad
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Chrisrare: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yeah.. Have u forgotten how i raped ur mother? I know u cant forget.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nice boobs nice smile
If I wasnt in a committed relationship I woulda gone after you. Wont take no for an answer
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Y
Chrisrare:

I have to admit, you've got balls. Like seriously i still dont know how you reason. Your past posts doesnt depicts you as someone mentally stable though, but try manage to heed to my advice.

Back off !
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Sexytemi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisrare:

Just this last time Egbon Mi kinglee1

The Same way your mother was raped severally and she gave birth to u, and u d son of a rapist has taken over from Where your father stopped.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by LordScent(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Nice boobs nice smile
If I wasnt in a committed relationship I woulda gone after you. Wont take no for an answer

Lolzxx you sabi beta pikin jare babzilla. Unlike dat pervert roamin NL with a half baked cerebrum.

Baba how far na, how yur side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do you see In This Pics? Many Will Fail This (PHOTO) / See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). / Reactions As Photo Of Flavour With A N@ked Women Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.