Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? (4569 Views)

Opinion: Light Skinned Ladies Have Really Great Pussy / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
LuveU2:

For the fact that people buy black colored outfits all the time, does not make red any less gorgeous.
My friends still remain very gorgeous
If e pain u, hug a live transformer. grin
Hmmm.. Ok o. But u girls r reaally pathetic creatures. After bleaching ur skin u will come online and be screaming black is gorgeous as if u were forced to bleach ur skin.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chrisrare:
.......Most guys i know of confessed to me that they find light-skinned ladies very attractive and beautiful and would love to date them. I for one dont find black-skinned ladies attractive, cos there is nothing beautiful or attractive about black colour. Black colour connotes someone who's suffering and who spends much time toiling under the sun. Reason why many ladies have resort to bleaching. Though i dont support bleaching, but using a good cream that will bring out the yellow colour in you is advisable, and u'll look very beautiful, attractive and confident.
I just asked a lady recently on whatsapp why she diddnt upload her dp with her pix, she said she is getting dark cos she is now using a cheaper cream due to economy and doesn't want pple having her pix in their phones. Similar thing has happened to many ladies, when they start getting dark due to one reason or the other, they'll stop uploading thier pics on social media.

......I think by the year 2050, there will be very few black-skinned ladies, cos most ladies would have learnt how to tone there skin as they start growing up, without causing any harm to their body.

I find dark skinned girls more than attractive, I see them a semi goddess
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by ethical: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice...
I want everything black because I'm proudly African.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Don't change your destiny by changing your skin colour. The first black First Lady of America is dark-skinned. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by atriz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
I don't normally comment on these discussions but I had to.Thank God, all humans don't like the same thing. If not some people would have been at a disadvantage. That's why, God created preferences.I personally prefer black ladies. So its an individual thing. There is a thing about black that gets my attention. I am crazy about them.To me, the sexiest thing the eyes can behold is a black naked curvaceous butt.My own take undecided
Re: Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? by Vikkiboi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
tabithababy:
Abeg. Who knows a very active lightening body cream or tube that I can use that will make me fairer? Help a sister bikonu embarassed

Are u dat black? Lol

Back to d topic, if she is neat and knows how to package herself well, then it's cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Community Slu-t / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS / Actress Destiny Etiko Mistakenly Share Her Video On Twitter (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.