Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) (6242 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Good wink
......❤
I'm not exactly sure.
I know that there are a lot of contestants to choose from.
I'll just vote as many until I can only.vote 1.
even if I can't win ur heart,can't I win ur vote?

please don't forget to vote FALCONEY ok

so u which tribe are u from

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....Please,calm down. I was only playing.
I dont have reason to be angry just educating you about the topic.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
naijamakossa:
even if I can't win ur heart,can't I win ur vote?

please don't forget to vote FALCONEY ok

so u which tribe are u from
Yes,you can have my vote.
....❤
I'm American and I have no knowledge of just where in Africa I'm from.I have no tribe.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by themejiwalker(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've had the misadvantage of having interaction with 5 lipsrsealed they've all got big heads and egos....❤

A little bit of ego is good sometimes from my point of view.

would you rather be with someone with a low self esteem though?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
themejiwalker:

A little bit of ego is good sometimes from my point of view.

would you rather be with someone with a low self esteem though?
Dang! I really done it this time... ..Don't mind me guy,I'm just leaving the thread. Bye smiley

Oh ! And there's a difference between confidence and a ego. wink
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyology88(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Shey na because of outfit, swag and owambe I go use go marry Yoruba ...
op you fvck up

And on a regular day all Yoruba kids that I see are never dressed Like that.
Make we no use because of photoshoot go marry trouble put for house.

U stand to be corrected. If u wan marry shey na kid u go marry ni?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Countrygirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
we dey here na wink wink
Lol.....goodluck in the contest
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by naijamakossa(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....❤
I'm American and I have no knowledge of just where in Africa I'm from.I have no tribe.
tanz bae

I will help u locate ur tribe ok grin
KingCheezyPuff:
....❤
tanz bae

I will help u locate ur tribe ok

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:

Na you talk am o

you should contest,I will be your campaign manager cheesy
nah.... Don't av dat time... I'm supporting fynestb
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
naijamakossa:
tanz bae

I will help u locate ur tribe ok ;Dtanz bae

I will help u locate ur tribe ok
grin....thank you kind sir.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by naijamakossa(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin....thank you kind sir.
helping pple is in my blood
I inherited it from my great great grand uncle

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
I dont have reason to be angry just educating you about the topic.
I don't need educating.I know about tribalism. It's another form of division.
❤ I too know that a big ego is NOT a trait of Yoruba males
but I seem to always run into individuals who make it seem like it grin
....maybe you'll change that. Anyway,bye wink
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't need educating.I know about tribalism. It's another form of division.
❤ I too know that a big ego is NOT a trait of Yoruba males
but I seem to always run into individuals who make it seem like it grin
....maybe you'll change that. Anyway,bye wink
all human being have ego no matter your tribe you are already displaying yours bye madam.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by obontami: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've had the misadvantage of having interaction with 5 lipsrsealed they've all got big heads and egos....❤

Including me ??

Tell me you are only joking about that angry

You don't insult peoples tribe like that I'm seriously vexing for you right now angry angry angry
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Crown is meant for intelligent n smart peeps not riff-raffs n hoodlums

A little mistake has made him a riffraff? As for the crown,let the votes judge who it fits...This is even a faceless forum, u don't know who is who.Big and correct grammar does not determine Ur level of intelligence.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by mkpatagiaka(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ada Ada

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oyin93:

A little mistake has made him a riffraff? As for the crown,let the votes judge who it fits...This is even a faceless forum, u don't know who is who.Big and correct grammar does not determine Ur level of intelligence.
watz dat? So u would just vote in any how dude for Mr NL?... Nawa u o
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
obontami:

Including me ??

Tell me you are only joking about that angry

You don't insult peoples tribe like that I'm seriously vexing for you right now angry angry angry
No,not you lover grin...❤
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by obontami2: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,not you lover grin...❤

Better sad
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
obontami2:

Better sad
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game! Finger Inspections... Lets See The Most Beautiful Hands / My Farm Is Out Of This World (photos) / I’m The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.