Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) (6255 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Am not the op.
❤I know I meant 'ohp' ,left off the 'h'.
.....You be Yoruba man?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by duduade: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm from Imo state. I don't know why I love Ekiti people, Maybe because of their governor grin Or because they're very enlightened smiley

If I'm to get married to a Yoruba lady, She just have to be from Ekiti.

you want to marry someone that will be quoting book for you from the kitchen, living room., while driving car, toilet and even when you both are on the beeeed... I wish you all the best niyen
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤I know I meant 'ohp' ,left of the 'h'.
You be Yoruba man?
i am and proud to be.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
i am and proud to be.
Laws!! lipsrsealed another 1!!!
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Who swag epp?
hmmm

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Kherry:

Lol.........u are funny,mayb u need travel down here to make ur choice
I'll be there one day no doubt. Are you from Ekiti?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
That is my state you want our ladies hmmmmm.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm from Imo state. I don't know why I love Ekiti people, Maybe because of their governor grin Or because they're very enlightened smiley

If I'm to get married to a Yoruba lady, She just have to be from Ekiti.
you're on point

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

you're on point
Are you from ekiti if yes what side.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
That is my state you want our ladies hmmmmm.
really? ADK, IKR, IKL,AMK,SSE....?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Are you from ekiti if yes what side.
IKR
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

really? ADK, IKR, IKL,AMK,SSE....?
Am from efon that my dad place .
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

IKR
ikere not far from Ado
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by madenigga(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
but na them dae Ugly pass.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I want a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. cool Nice photo by the way, The boy is swagaliciously cute.
Reallyshocked
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
ikere not far from Ado
yeap
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

You no dey sleep?
Na spirit e be grin

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2016
madenigga:
FYM
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

yeap
that nice wont mind to no you better if you are ok with it we can pm eachother.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
that nice wont mind to no you better if you are ok with it we can pm eachother.
That a norm homie
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

That a norm homie
norm like how just a suggestion meaning if you like and if not it is okay with me.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

That a norm homie
That is what i mean not the other way round.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Phunmyne(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
norm like how just a suggestion meaning if you like and if not it is okay with me.
norm as in normal... expecting ur pm
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

okay no wahala.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na spirit e be grin

Lol, no mind am
Morning
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Phunmyne:

okay done and follow back too.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
U dey contest for Mr NL, u can't even spell correctly or get ur tenses right , eg man and ba instead of be. God is watching you.
So because he's contesting for Mr. NL he can't make mistake?Your level of thinking ehn,na wa
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, no mind am Morning
How u dey?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How u dey?

I dey alright and I no too dey alright embarassed
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
madenigga:
Hahaha! ❤What do you know! Yer a man.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Reallyshocked
Yeah. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone / 80% Of Lagos Girls Are Into Runs / Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.