Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) (6247 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Countrygirl(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Where the yoruba guys dem, so that we can make our choice....abi OP
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Kherry: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I'll be there one day no doubt. Are you from Ekiti?

Partially...
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hmmm
Abi na
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
nice one.... wink wink
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2016
we dey here na wink wink
Countrygirl:
Where the yoruba guys dem, so that we can make our choice....abi OP
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've had the misadvantage of having interaction with 5 lipsrsealed they've all got big heads and egos....❤

Lmao! Had me checking my head in my rear view mirror.....
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lmao! Had me checking my head in my rear view mirror.....
See grin I was right then...❤
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
See grin I was right then...❤

*sad face*!
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

*sad face*!
Don't worry,hommie. Them Yoruba women will have you wink
......❤but know their just managing you grin
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by JohnieWalker(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2016
I must marry a Yoruba woman but I hardly get to meet them
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't worry,hommie. Them Yoruba women will have you wink
......❤but know their just managing you grin

I had to go to ur profile to confirm; Ma'am its very 'unlady' like to call a man "hommie" and to say words like "them Yoruba women" and no its not my ego talking.....
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

I had to go to ur profile to confirm; Ma'am its very 'unlady' like to call a man "hommie" and to say words like "them Yoruba women" and no its not my ego talking.....
Look guy,don't stretch out your jock strap.
....❤What my english and word choice concern you?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Look guy,don't stretch out your jock strap.
....❤What my english and word choice concern you?
Am sorry ma'am! *tightening jock strap back* lol

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2016
soberdrunk:

Am sorry ma'am! *tightening jock strap back* lol
wink don't let loose again! Bye .
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by mizthorlu(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I want a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. cool Nice photo by the way, The boy is swagaliciously cute.
yea, ekiti girl's are nice....we sabi book and sabi cook
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizthorlu:

yea, ekiti girl's are nice....we sabi book and sabi cook
I know that for sure. You girls rock!
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by misspicy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
U dey contest for Mr NL, u can't even spell correctly or get ur tenses right , eg man and ba instead of be. God is watching you.
LMAO

madfellow gringrin
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oyin93:

So because he's contesting for Mr. NL he can't make mistake?Your level of thinking ehn,na wa
Crown is meant for intelligent n smart peeps not riff-raffs n hoodlums
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO

madfellow gringrin
hehehe even rats wey no sabi anything wan be Mr NL
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That really big 1 Op just let out that sucking up all the air lipsrsealed....❤
bae how do u do
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
naijamakossa:
bae how do u do
❤I am good smiley ..you Yoruba?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by naijamakossa(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤I am good smiley ..you Yoruba?
no I am igbo

so tell me dear,,,who are u voting for?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Laws!! lipsrsealed another 1!!!
Tell me you love them madam or why carrying there matter for head like scaf.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
naijamakossa:
no I am igbo

so tell me dear,,,who are u voting for?
Good wink
......❤
I'm not exactly sure.
I know that there are a lot of contestants to choose from.
I'll just vote as many until I can only.vote 1.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by misspicy(f): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
hehehe even rats wey no sabi anything wan be Mr NL
Na you talk am o

you should contest,I will be your campaign manager cheesy
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Tell me you love them madam or why carrying there matter for head like scaf.
Becuz,you Yoruba males are so full of herself,I thought to pick with you in specific,a little bit grin
...❤but I really did mean what I said in my 1st post you quoted. All else❤no.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by pawpaw82(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I want a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. cool
Nice photo by the way, The boy is swagaliciously cute.
even me as well i'll to marry from there.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Becuz,you Yoruba males are so full of herself,I thought to pick with you in specific,a little bit grin
...❤but I really did mean what I said in my 1st post you quoted. All else❤no.
you dont mean it so what about igbo i despice tribalist in my life i love people no matter there tribe so why finding fault in them are you perfect as a human being answer me before crucifying others.it does not count what you thing about them you people just need pragmatic education i love igbo, yoruba we are all Nigerians.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by jornie(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
F
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
you dont mean it so what about igbo i despice tribalist in my life i love people no matter there tribe so why finding fault in them are you perfect as a human being answer me before crucifying others.it does not count what you thing about them you people just need pragmatic education i love igbo, yoruba we are all Nigerians.
Well❤I can't really be a tribalist because I'm African American and have no knowledge of just where I'm from.
....❤
But I was honestly just messing with you
....Although you Yoruba males do SEEM to be big egoed grin...no joke.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well❤I can't really be a tribalist because I'm African American and have no knowledge of just where I'm from.
....❤
But I was honestly just messing with you although you Yoruba males do SEEM to be big egoed grin...no joke.
Been african american does not make you a Nigerian that how most of you say afica is different from africa have many of those so called Africa american in california and they are not tribalist or find fault in others that how you use your mouth in causing trouble abeg forget the matter
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Been african american does not make you a Nigerian that how most of you say afica is different from africa have many of those so called Africa american in california and they are not tribalist or find fault in others that how you use your mouth in causing trouble abeg forget the matter
....Please,calm down. I was only playing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / We Have More Virgins Than We Think/believe / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.