Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) (6216 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2016
This is what you get when you are married to a Yoruba man.

Yes, we've got the swags. That is why we are celebrated by all.

Our children can never lack behind.... They reciprocate the swaggs.... Do you know why? Its in our gene.

We are always ready for the owanbe... Don't try a Yoruba man.

Yoruba guys rock.

Please share a picture of a Yoruba kid in a native attire.

This is my friend's kid, my godson too.

2 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2016
I want a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. cool
Nice photo by the way, The boy is swagaliciously cute.

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You no dey sleep?
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

You no dey sleep?
I dey sleep.

I'm an early riser.

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by rose54321: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are you from Ekiti, if yes, that would be interesting.... grin
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2016
rose54321:

Are you from Ekiti, if yes, that would be interesting.... grin
I'm not from Ekiti, But I love Ekiti people. smiley
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Kherry: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I want a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. cool Nice photo by the way, The boy is swagaliciously cute.

Your love for ekiti pple is quite interesting....... Whr are you from
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sorry but the yorubas are too troublesome....they love quarrel and creating scenes unnecessarilly...and most of all, they are talkatives...i mean a very large %. of them.

5 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Kherry:

Your love for ekiti pple is quite interesting.......
Whr are you from
I'm from Imo state. I don't know why I love Ekiti people, Maybe because of their governor grin Or because they're very enlightened smiley

If I'm to get married to a Yoruba lady, She just have to be from Ekiti.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2016
Shey na because of outfit, swag and owambe I go use go marry Yoruba ...
op you fvck up

And on a regular day all Yoruba kids that I see are never dressed Like that.
Make we no use because of photoshoot go marry trouble put for house.

13 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Shey na because of outfit, swag and owambe I go use go marry Yoruba ...
op you fvck up

And on a regular day all Yoruba kids that I see are never dressed Like that.
Make we no use because of photoshoot go marry trouble put for house.

Yello, you called me?

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Yello, you called me?
Lmao
Change your name.....e dey block road.

1 Like

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Lmao
Change your name.....e dey block road.

Lol, suggest a name for me tongue
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2016
we yoruba man no dey carry last proud to be a yoruba GUY tongue tongue : if u are proud to ba yoruba guy abeg hit like in this post

10 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, suggest a name for me tongue
Handgun
Pistol
Bullet proof
Ammunition
Nairaland
Bomb
Coup
War
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by SMARTKOSSY: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
we yoruba man no dey carry last proud to be a yoruba GUY tongue tongue : if u are proud to ba yoruba guy abeg hit like in this post
U dey contest for Mr NL, u can't even spell correctly or get ur tenses right , eg man and ba instead of be. God is watching you.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by photoshoot(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Handgun
Pistol
Bullet proof
Ammunition
Nairaland
Bomb
Coup
War

Haa shocked
Are we planning to take over Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Drabeey:
This is what you get when you are married to a Yoruba man.

Yes, we've got the swags. That is why we are celebrated by all.

Our children can never lack behind.... They reciprocate the swaggs.... Do you know why? Its in our gene.

We are always ready for the owanbe... Don't try a Yoruba man.

Yoruba guys rock.

Please share a picture of a Yoruba kid in a native attire.

This is my friend's kid, my godson too.
Can't possibly do❤ If you try and live with a Yoruba man his big ego will suffocate you grin I want to live

4 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤ If you try and live with a Yoruba man his big ego will suffocate you grin I want to live
which ego are you talking about that is a fallacy.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
which ego are you talking about that is a fallacy.
That really big 1 Op just let out that sucking up all the air lipsrsealed....❤
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Justeenaleo(f): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Haa shocked
Are we planning to take over Nigeria lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2016
so ur pikin go fine automatically if u marry Yoruba girl?? no de lie jare
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That really big 1 Op just let out that sucking up all the air lipsrsealed....❤
is because you dont know anything about them madam.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
is because you dont know anything about them madam.
I've had the misadvantage of having interaction with 5 lipsrsealed they've all got big heads and egos....❤

2 Likes

Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I've had the misadvantage of having interaction with 5 lipsrsealed they've all got big heads and egos.
that wont make you to judge the action of 5 people on a million ethnicity does not work like that .
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
that wont make you to judge the action of 5 people on a million ethnicity does not work like that .
I feel like being biased grin....❤
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I feel like being biased grin....❤
yeah you are that comparism is unfair.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Kherry: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm from Imo state. I don't know why I love Ekiti people, Maybe because of their governor grin Or because they're very enlightened smiley

If I'm to get married to a Yoruba lady, She just have to be from Ekiti.

Lol.........u are funny,mayb u need travel down here to make ur choice
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah you are that comparism is unfair.
you Yoruba? You must be op! lipsrsealed
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you Yoruba? You must be op! lipsrsealed
Am not the op.
Re: Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Who swag epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Seen On Facebook, Does Six Pack Matter? / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.