Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (7154 Views)

Let Us Play A Game Of Love And Hookup / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders / Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2016
PETRUCE:

grin grin angry grin

cheesy medal ke i prefer award to medal o
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2016
This is such a hard game, I don't know how to Lie at all lipsrsealed
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

And u wan get mark for this? ?
no
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
This is such a hard game, I don't know how to Lie at all lipsrsealed

Awwww why is ur lie trap in d closet
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2016
I once chased a snake away from a neighbour's compound with a mango leaf. As it ran, the legs were touching its head. Even the fancy slippers it wore flew up the sky. I managed to get one leg while it wore one home
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

See ur lie no even hustle before e begin wear designers shocked
lol

I laugh in oxygen laugh
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by timidapsin(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Jobia:
When i was 13, NASA wanted to recruit me but my mum said NO.. She needed an extra hand in the kitchen
You and Lie

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by RZArecta(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

U for talk say ur house dey float for air cheesy cheesy ur lie is selling beans o
grin had a friend in high school we used to call the liar of egba land. You knew he was lying but you still had to believe him back then because he was more convincing than a person saying the truth
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Jobia:
lol

I laugh in oxygen laugh

Me i eat carbon di oxide like eba nd soup
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Which one of u is dying u or ur lie? Im confused

*Wakes up again*

Lemme go first.

Let my lie live. grin

And I will report u to the angels in heaven that u predicted my dicck to be longer dan Banana Island in d next 48 months which was d cause of my death.
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by skondo09(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2016
My gf broke up wt me after 3 abortions on my 14th bday
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by PETRUCE: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Do u know network speed is 10G in heaven....

halfricanadian u can go and confam
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

*Wakes up again*

Lemme go first.

Let my lie live. grin

And I will report u to the angels in heaven that u predicted my dicck to be longer dan Banana Island in d next 48 months which was d cause of my death.

Why u lying u tink u will enter heaven ni? With dat type of d*ck cheesy
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by RZArecta(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Two American submarines landed at the Lagos airport during last year's elections
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww why is ur lie trap in d closet

It wasn't trapped actually it's juz I dunno how to lie... The guilt and conscience are killing me

Oohh how to lie, tell me how to lie ? grin
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by PETRUCE: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
grin had a friend in high school we used to call the liar of egba land. You knew he was lying but you still had to believe him back then because he was more convincing than a person saying the truth

shocked u wee fear lies dat can redeem ur soul
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
PETRUCE:
Do u know network speed is 10G in heaven....

halfricanadian u can go and confam

Why is ur lie divided like this cant even find the L C M
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by Nasa28(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
A girl met me and asked me to Bleep her, I told her I use to keep my d.ck at home guess wat my d.ck started shouting" You're lying You're lying"
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by poseidonsaiz(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Peacetemi:
See all these shameless people, you're competing for the best lie. I have never told a single lie in my entire life. Better be like me.

Mehn, go and suck on a banana...
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It wasn't trapped actually it's juz I dunno how to lie... The guilt and conscience are killing me

Oohh how to lie, tell me how to lie ? grin

Ur lie is ur step son is breeding more lies from external lies shocked

U lie pass film trick
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will make sure u get me aroused b4 I go, so that I will get errection and my errection is always 3inches, u knw

Amma make heaven that micropenis Lols grin grin
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Two American submarines landed at the Lagos airport during last year's elections

Why is ur lie beautiful shocked

Is it photoshopped?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

I will make sure u get me aroused b4 I go, so that I will get erection and my erection is always 3inches.

Amma make heaven that micropenis Lols grin grin

cheesy cheesy im nt there o my liver no reach dat level am hail u
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by PETRUCE: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why is ur lie divided like this cant even find the L C M
Na just ximple addition oooh....

U dnt even know simple bodmas
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Jobia:
no

What if u get a mark from me grin grin
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by poseidonsaiz(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Last night... I got so high on cannabis I kpanshed the nyt in my room n came on the moon... kiss undecided[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
PETRUCE:

Na just ximple addition oooh....

U dnt even know simple bodmas

cheesy cheesy do i look like algebra for ur face are u a learner?
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by RZArecta(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why is ur lie beautiful shocked

Is it photoshopped?
no, it models for Alexander Wang & Versace
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by abbeyology88(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy im nt there o my liver no reach dat level am hail u

grin grin grin
Lols
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
no, it models for Alexander Wang & Versace

grin grin ur lie is really expensive cos it has a straight view
Re: Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. by halfricanadian(f): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2016
abbeyology88:

grin grin grin

Lols

grin u are a boss im a bosset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Instagram Hookup Page / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.