Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Truth About Thick Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Thick Girls (6465 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thick girls could be fun when you are loaded with the necessary tools to dig.
Fans of thick girls I hail you.

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Strahovski2: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Equipped? Rubbish.

I don't like thick girls. They disgust me.

I like slim ladies

Everyone have their own specs.

Imagine a woman that cannot stay on top you for 10 mins straight without either getting tired or giving you abdominal pains. Or a woman that cannot do a quickie in a public bathroom without attracting attention. Or a woman you cannot go B.DS.M with. Or woman that cannot keep her legs up and high for 10 mins straight. Or one that can stand on one leg and raise the other for 10 mins. Thick is just overrated. No fun in them. No difference from fat

Yuck. Sex is to be fun and exciting not stress.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Starlet50(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:
Rubbish.
I like slim normal ladies
Everyone have their own specs
seconded
However,I can handle any type of girl

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Disgusting pic.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
hmm who will this thread epp?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by RoyalBlak007: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
is this ••••••thicksme grin

tempting...
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
The slim guys.
GloriaNinja:
hmm who will this thread epp?
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
cornoil:
The slim guys.
instead of posting how to make money and motivational stuff, it is thick women that will help your matter? I pity y'all.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by 99foxxy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:
Equipped? Rubbish.

I like slim ladies

Imagine a woman that cannot stay on top you for 10 mins straight without either getting tired or giving you abdominal pains. Or a woman that cannot do a quickie in a public bathroom without attracting attention. Or a woman you cannot go B.DS.M with. Or woman that cannot keep her legs up and high for 10 mins straight. Or one that can stand on one leg and raise the other for 10 mins. Thick is just overrated. No fun in them. No difference from fat

I pray you don't have sisters that are thick and guys says what you just said oh. you speak as if your a kind of person who can create another being. please when talking about other humans be mindful of what you say cause you never know where the breeze will blow you, possibly in the arms of a thick lady. Be careful of your words not to make someone feel bad, and who says thick girls can't slim down? it could be choice but don't speak rudely about a second of people you can't create. Mind you I'm not thick but i don't criticize as an educated person but say something to some set of people with love not to make them feel bad and rejected.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
We post it doesnt mean we are not making good money or motivating our subordinates at work. It could be to ease stress or laugh during break period at work. Stop pitying those you don't know their history on social media cos they laugh or joke with you Miss pity.
GloriaNinja:
instead of posting how to make money and motivational stuff, it is thick women that will help your matter? I pity y'all.
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by feran15(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
I think there is a difference between a thick girl and a girl who is fat or unfit

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by johnbuck81(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
am so versatile when it comes to ladies...I ain't got no type.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Strahovski2: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
99foxxy:
I pray you don't have sisters that are thick and guys says what you just said oh. you speak as if your a kind of person who can create another being. please when talking about other humans be mindful of what you say cause you never know where the breeze will blow you, possibly in the arms of a thick lady. Be careful of your words not to make someone feel bad, and who says thick girls can't slim down? it could be choice but don't speak rudely about a second of people you can't create. Mind you I'm not thick but i don't criticize as an educated person but say something to some set of people with love not to make them feel bad and rejected.

Hmmm. Breeze cannot blow me to arms of thick lady because I'm already hooked to a slim lady lol.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Kenneth205(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:
Equipped? Rubbish.

I like slim ladies

Different stroke for different folks!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
cornoil:
We post it doesnt mean we are not making good money or motivating our subordinates at work. It could be to ease stress or laugh during break period at work. Stop pitying those you don't know their history on social media cos they laugh or joke with you Miss pity.
whatever
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ninja Glory indeed
GloriaNinja:
whatever
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by thelastmediator: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
feran15:
I think there is a difference between a thick girl and a girl who is fat or unfit

You are right. There are girls with flesh yet very flexible.
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Tenkobos(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:
Equipped? Rubbish.

I like slim ladies

I concur but some slim girls are just too slim to be fun. I once threw a slim girl on my bed and spent the next five mins searching for her.

I like them moderate.

Fat girls are good when you're drunk because anywhere you touch them be like bress tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by 99foxxy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:

Hmmm. Breeze cannot blow me to arms of thick lady because I'm already hooked to a slim lady lol.
I'm only saying you should be mindful on how to condemn a set of people, meanwhile say hi to your slim babe 8
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by sashishalom(f): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can't help but laugh so hard. ...does it really matter?...we don't have to be defensive foxxy...still laughing tho
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ur fan saying hi
sashishalom:
I can't help but laugh so hard. ...does it really matter?...we don't have to be defensive foxxy...still laughing tho
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 5:11am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:
nne are you thick?
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by sashishalom(f): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2016
SkinnyDude:
nne are you thick?

Nope,am fat
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:

Nope,am fat
start exercising . fat is not good.. do you jog?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by sashishalom(f): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2016
SkinnyDude:
start exercising . fat is not good.. do you jog?

Yes I do...am doing everything possible to reduce...thanks
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by o4great(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2016
i dnt belive if its fat or slin as far she is STD n HIV free is bleedable 4 me
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Forzap: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Correct op...Team BBW cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by piperson(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2016
cool

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:

Yes I do...am doing everything possible to reduce...thanks
welcome
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
'Thick' 'Fat' What's the difference? Is being thick the new name for fat people? Op, pls expantiate, I dey wait ooh.. Lols.
Re: The Truth About Thick Girls by cornoil(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thick is cool and sexier than fat.
ChemicalReaction:
'Thick' 'Fat' What's the difference? Is being thick the new name for fat people? Op, pls expantiate, I dey wait ooh.. Lols.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night / Lady Showing Her Bre@st On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.