Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88340 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Deepfreezer(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is the man. I like men with balls and courage. I repeat the mudafuka in aso rock doesn't have any right to control the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Deepfreezer(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is the man. I like men with balls and courage. I repeat the mudafuka in aso rock doesn't have any right to control the Senate.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by tete7000(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
olalekan1:
This is what will happen when thugs and baboons are representing the modests.

They are a reflection of the majority of our population.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by andyanders: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
If I were to be Tinubu, I will put this guy where he belongs and that will be the end of his person. Silent is the best answer to a fool. Tinubu should not even answer him but take action as a true Yoruba man.If I were him, Dino will be .........go............e for life
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Fanirandele: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
edogirl2:

You're such an idiot. I cant be bothered.

imagine trying to defend a man threatening to rape his female colleague shocked Many potentiala and existing rapists in Nigeria clearly. Dino should be investigated for rape, if he can say such about a Senator what does he do to defenseless women angry

No wonder some of these bastards were caught in the US trying to molest women shocked our legislators are rapists angry

11 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by afolabijosh1996(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
How I wish my God
can wipe some beast that call themselves politicians away How I wish my God
can wipe some beast that call themselves politicians away
How I wish my God
can wipe some beast that call themselves politicians away
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by GETCASH88(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is serious
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Respect55(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:

See number 2.

Review it
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Bluette(f): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
imagine a grown up man spewing thrash. A public figure for that matter. Nigeria!!
I didn't really know ds man like dat cos I am not a fan of him, I just google him on wikipedia and so surprising dey wrote ds ", no charges have been pressed against him. As is often the case with public office holders in Nigeria, he has avoided being prosecuted for any of the alleged abused suffered by his ex-wives."
Nigeria which way?

7 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Obason22(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who even called d so call Mrs tinubu to chamber of d senate , In-fact I move motion to impeach d buhari
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by afolabijosh1996(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmmm........No wonder his name is dino the #dinosaur#
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by mbjsuki(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is a long season film.
The final season will be dead interesting.
For me,I don't start what I cannot finish.
Don't back a wrong horse!
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by ndcide(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
But the remi Tinubu attacked Dino first. How can she be calling him such names.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by laikas: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
na wa o
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by kings09(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
So any1 dat has a contrary view to urs, u must insult? U must hv been bullied a lot in ur childhood days n u cldnt stand up to any of dem n it's still affecting u. No wonder u see tinubu as ur god. Pls worship wella
989900E:

And you wonder why they call you st00pid?

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by histemple: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Obason22:
Who even called d so call Mrs tinubu to chamber of d senate , In-fact I move motion to impeach d buhari

Bros easy now!!!

Well, I just hope Dino doesn't impregnate her because BAT will not be happy. I think there is more to the problem between Remi and Dino that we don't know. Mr BAT should be very observant.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by redcliff: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
edlion57:
Tinubu family der talk and act as if der are the owners of Nigeria .... Wtf

Wat did she say that was wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by HaneefahRN(f): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

imagine trying to defend a man threatening to rape his female colleague shocked Many potentiala and existing rapists in Nigeria clearly. Dino should be investigated for rape, if he can say such about a Senator what does he do to defenseless women angry

No wonder some of these bastards were caught in the US trying to molest women shocked our legislators are rapists angry

The beast turned two ex-wives of his to punching bags. Why won't he tell a female senator he will beat and impregnate her and nothing will happen?
And some cretins are defending him. Not surprised, dunderheads and rapists will see nothing wrong with such statement

God help Nigeria, thugs and idiots representing us (themselves)

8 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by kings09(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Y has senator yerima not been indicted for marryin an underage gal. U ppl talk as if Dino is d only sinner out of d saintly senate
Fanirandele:

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Fanirandele: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:

The beast turned two ex-wives of his to punching bags. Why won't he tell a female senator he will beat and impregnate her and nothing will happen?
And some cretins are defending him.

God help Nigeria, thugs and idiots representing us (themselves)

See the animals representing us this man is a certified wife beater and now a suspected rapist

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Fanirandele: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
kings09:
Y has senator yerima not been indicted for marryin an underage gal. U ppl talk as if Dino is d only sinner out of d saintly senate

We condemned Yerima then , we are talking about Dino now. Clearly many of our legislators are rapists and women beaters and we will keep calling them out

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by nonjebose(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
He would have descended on a female senator, smh. A peace meeting was called, you go threatening fellow senator, you action is appropriately described and he utters despicable words. Dino never see something
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sugarwiz(f): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy
As in?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Rashman578(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
clefstone:
Melaye wants to fvck that pussy that has recieved head from tinubu's rotten mouth?
hahahahahahahaha...u no go kill person
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sugarwiz(f): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy
U mean?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:

So we should now turn our National Assembly into a normal Yoruba setting?

#MyFriendWillYouKeepQuiet grin

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by HaneefahRN(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

See the animals representing us this man is a certified wife beater and now a suspected rapist

Only we take things with so much levity in Nigeria and some warped mentalities. This will soon be swept under the rug.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by HaneefahRN(f): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:

Ode ni e

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
frenchwine:
E go sweet die, buh someone(perhaps the mods of romance and Sexuality section) should pls ask Dino which style he go wan take fvck Remi.
Chai, I just dey imagine them doing xxxyy style.
Dirty mind!

I baptise your mind with unfermented French wine.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by kings09(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
No wahala
Fanirandele:

We condemned Yerima then , we are talking about Dino now. Clearly many of our legislators are rapists and women beaters and we will keep calling them out

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by redcliff: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
atuanso:
Oh boy!

Dis guy reali wan bend chief daughter? Abi nobi technically wetin i hear. Lol!

Egbon if you like the girl walk up toher. Node use para yan.

Lmao. Im dead
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
ginajet:
I don't believe this.. ... Dino can't be that stupid

Stupid no be anything! The man daft die! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.