Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (46411 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Why I Will Never Eat Any Food Prepared By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Ambidexter(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
What's the big deal in eating food that was prepared by your cousin you have not spoken to in three months? What would you say then about eating outside. Isint the food always prepared by people you probably have not met in your life before? I will pray and eat jarey!
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by njiasi30(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Toor, what's so special abt d food. undecided
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by incrediboooh(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
:owif dah kind chicken lap......we'r friends alwedi grin :
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Pascal181: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Yes, d bible says, 'he prepare a table before me in front of my enemies'. Hahahaha
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by christaddicted: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Wow! With many thanks & chilled zobo.

See my signature.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by lonelydora: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2016
The 'HE' in me is greater than whatever that is in the food, I will rush it and even drink coke join am.

But why won't I speak to my cousin for 3 months? We didn't grow up quarreling.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by donchijoz(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
yes sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Willgates(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
No. I'll eat the chicken and leave the food
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Seunolad1(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
blayde:
I too chop.
Me wey b ebora b4. Dt food was meant to appease d gods.
what type of ebora are u, friends notice this guy oh
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by lion042(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2016
I will even need take away. grin grin grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by eph12(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2016
How does my cousin translates to my enemy? Maybe she wants to reconcile sha. After all those days for school na green bottles we dey use settle quarrel for area.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by oladipo322(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't mind even eating the plate together with the food.... afterall I go pray before I eat am
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
The fact that there is suffering and poverty in the land does not mean you pple should start creating stuupid thread and also moving it to Fp
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by ateamblezing(f): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
After eating,rush to d hospital for checkup cool
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by andreernest28(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
because of food,i will now eat from my enemys table,God forbid
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by tonio2wo: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
You got home and you saw this on the table. And it happened that work has been so tight that you have not eaten anything since morning. Your sister now comes to tell you that the food on the table was prepared by your cousin that you have not spoken with in 3 months.

Will you still go ahead to eat the food?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/if-your-enemy-prepared-this-food-and.html

Why will ur enemy prepare food for u in d first place?
The kind stupid topics that mods move to fp sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing special about the food, a part of it actually looks disgusting.

And that you aren't speaking to someone, doesn't mean they want to kill you.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jst becos i havent talkd to my cousin in "3 months" doesnt make her my enemy..

So y i no go chop am? cheesy
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by eddypatekky(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
You got home and you saw this on the table. And it happened that work has been so tight that you have not eaten anything since morning. Your sister now comes to tell you that the food on the table was prepared by your cousin that you have not spoken with in 3 months.

Will you still go ahead to eat the food?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/if-your-enemy-prepared-this-food-and.html

see talk abeg...person wey reject am den better hunger never touch am...buh if better hunger waya you,you no go even get tym dey ask who prepare am....enemy ko,enemy ni....
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
HELL TO THE YEAH
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
donchijoz:
yes sharp sharp
That abacha, I am ready to die for.cheesy
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by anochuko01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
bless this food O' Lord for Christ sake, amen!
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by solace2013: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
what is so special in this food please?
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by eddypatekky(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
ouigy99:

I will first give bingo the dog some of the rice and part of the chicken to eat like 39 mind before I eat it....... I want to use the dog as a firm of "litmus test" to know if it's been poisoned.
you no hungry nieyn....if she poison am she nor go let anybody knw say na she bring d food cos dem go catch am if anytin apun to u...
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by javispj(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
With pleasure
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by henrylowe(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm definitely going to eat it oooo
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Joygalore(f): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Doesn't look moreish angry
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Of course I will eat it... grin

I don't think any of my cousins will ever go to the extent of wanting to do me any harm
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by jide219(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
I won't eat it ooo, I will chop it
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by hazzard: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
if e settle down cook am like this 4 me na e be say e wan turn my friend be that naa...apology accepted grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.