Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (46409 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Why I Will Never Eat Any Food Prepared By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by queencalipso(f): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Baby, how na

You know I don't like food....

Hehehehe!!! cheesy you can lie ehh!!
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by adecares(f): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
eat, clean mouth, digest and defecate.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
queencalipso:

Hehehehe!!! cheesy you can lie ehh!!

How are you doing now babe kiss
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by queencalipso(f): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How are you doing now babe kiss

angry angry cry
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
queencalipso:

angry angry cry

Darling, Whats wrong? embarassed
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by queencalipso(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Darling, Whats wrong? embarassed

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Hectorsam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
No I cnt eat it cos I dnt no wat is in he or r mind
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by efe2016(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
You got home and you saw this on the table. And it happened that work has been so tight that you have not eaten anything since morning. Your sister now comes to tell you that the food on the table was prepared by your cousin that you have not spoken with in 3 months.

Will you still go ahead to eat the food?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/if-your-enemy-prepared-this-food-and.html

Psalms 23
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
meaning,God used her to prepare d food for me.i go bless the food n choped tit.lol
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by uzuede4(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2018
One just needs to be very careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.