Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (46408 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Why I Will Never Eat Any Food Prepared By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by slap1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't have enemies.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by ezebunafo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
This shiiiit made front page. Nairaland don suffer
I tell u
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by kosokoadeyemi: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
God forbid even if am hungry like anything.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Haryohdeji(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
You got home and you saw this on the table. And it happened that work has been so tight that you have not eaten anything since morning. Your sister now comes to tell you that the food on the table was prepared by your cousin that you have not spoken with in 3 months.

Will you still go ahead to eat the food?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/if-your-enemy-prepared-this-food-and.html

To eat it or not depends on what cause lost of communication
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
You got home and you saw this on the table. And it happened that work has been so tight that you have not eaten anything since morning. Your sister now comes to tell you that the food on the table was prepared by your cousin that you have not spoken with in 3 months.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/if-your-enemy-prepared-this-food-and.html

the economy is very hard. abeg chop anything that's available.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by alaskido(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
My brother, I will run for my dear life. Flee far from the temptation of eating this food. I prefer to sleep with an empty stomach rather than eat this food and end up in the Moturary.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smarleybiz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3972518_42d1312f43f449c8999ba367997932a6_jpeg76a0baebf448d37c7f619946db3d6f0d

I have no enemies.

But i will reject the food because that Salad looks like e fit kill persin.

u have no enemy, right
whose presence will the Lord prepare a table before you.... Read ur bible, psalm 23
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smarleybiz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
alaskido:
My brother, I will run for my dear life. Flee far from the temptation of eating this food. I prefer to sleep with an empty stomach rather than eat this food and end up in the Moturary.

what the certainty of you dying after eating the food...
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by uno6teen: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
[/color][color=#000099][color=#770077][/color]
uno6teen:

angry no be small thing oooooo grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by EvilSeeed: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
smarleybiz:

u have no enemy, right
whose presence will the Lord prepare a table before you.... Read ur bible, psalm 23

He can prepare the table in the presence of my Guyses. cool

We all go siddon there run things.

I have no enemies and keep no malice.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Damfostopper(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mtcheeeew nonsensse.... Was expecting to see food wey i neva chop B4..... I will leave d food.... Go out n get times 2 of that....
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smarleybiz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:

He can prepare the table in the presence of my Guyses. cool

We all go siddon there run things.

I have no enemies and keep no malice.

For ur mind nah, until u turn blind before you understand wetin enemy mean...
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by EvilSeeed: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
smarleybiz:

For ur mind nah, until u turn blind before you understand wetin enemy mean...

You wey don blind before wey understand wetin enemy be, tell me na.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smarleybiz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:

You wey don blind before wey understand wetin enemy be, tell me na.

I see u lack knowledge... Not surprise though cos bible stated that many are destroy for lack of knowledge...
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by EvilSeeed: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
smarleybiz:

I see u lack knowledge... Not surprise though cos bible stated that many are destroy for lack of knowledge...

O now you are gonna challenge my knowledge? grin grin grin grin

Typical.

Remember that this conversation was not religious until you started acting like a Jehovah's witness. grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by omofabulous(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
You no hear say the lord shall prepare a table in the presence of enemies?
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by goodluckone(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
i go chop de food with open mouth
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by 99foxxy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing special about the food, junk. :-XNothing special about the food, junk.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by bluecircle470: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
What is an Enemy?
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by pahen1991: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Esau traded his birth right just because of a red pottage
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by queencalipso(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will Pray and Eat cheesy

Can't miss that kinda dish smiley

Long throat!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by queencalipso(f): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing special about the food jor!!! Half lap of chicken. The food may not taste nice even though it looks nice.

Not worth the risk.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
queencalipso:

Long throat!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Baby, how na
You know I don't like food....
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Ellieanna: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
No
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by toocoded: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
ouigy99:

I will first give bingo the dog some of the rice and part of the chicken to eat like 30 mins before I eat it....... I want to use the dog as a form of "litmus test" to know if it's been poisoned..... Not that i am scared to die, but i still have a lot to live for, its called precaution.
Hunger never wire u be that
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smarleybiz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:

O now you are gonna challenge my knowledge? grin grin grin grin

Typical.

Remember that this conversation was not religious until you started acting like a Jehovah's witness. grin

dats the first step.... U see, I make bible reference to all my comment... Pls don't remind what the conversation is all about cos any conversation devoid of the word of God is not suppose to hold... Psalm 1vs1-6
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry no ...u know some ppol wud spit on the food before they give it to u.. And it's weird why tat cousin will prepare such dish out of nowhere? undecided
You dey do am shebi wink
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by creepsyme(f): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

I control my appetite, my appetite does not control me.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by smileysmiley(f): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
For this Buhari tenure Even pastors don dey advice us to chop for dream, anywhere you see food, abeg chop
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2016
ouigy99:

I will first give bingo the dog some of the rice and part of the chicken to eat like 30 mins before I eat it....... I want to use the dog as a form of "litmus test" to know if it's been poisoned..... Not that i am scared to die, but i still have a lot to live for, its called precaution.
DOG ABUSE
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
I no dey vex reach where food dey o. even when I don't rap with my wifey I det chop her food wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.