Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? (46410 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Why I Will Never Eat Any Food Prepared By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by lewispius: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
I balance chop am well
i go even pray for am sef
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by bosslhadi(f): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
I too chop am.... I will eat d plate sef grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
we shall all eat it.but in: me 70% to them 30%
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by lakeside3020(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
but I thought they say because of the hardship in the land 'Enemy don't serve food again even in the dream' grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by ademidedavid(f): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
in this life na something go surely kill man.......abeg add more food and let me chop joor
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by egokudiowomoney: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
ti pepeye ba je okuta,omi ni o ma fi su.meaning if duck eat stone,it will pass out the faeces watery form.i will the food and ask for more
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry no ...u know some ppol wud spit on the food before they give it to u.. And it's weird why tat cousin will prepare such dish out of nowhere? undecided

I go chop am lick plate sef.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by uno6teen: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
iceberryose:
Enemy don baff?

I wee chop it and sleep and put bible ontop my belle

Simple
angry no be small thing oooooo grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Andrew3(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hahaha when the almighty God orders for your food even the devil himself obeys.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op your food doesn't measure up to this wink

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
LexMacquin:

I go chop am lick plate sef.

YayKz! tongue oki okiez

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by sunisonflex29(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pray,eat,chop and clean mouth and othing willl happen..even request for more sef..tell him to put the same poison that nothing will happen.den chop clean mouth thank him and be going..then go and gv testimony in church on sunday like this
"Praise the lord,I want to thank God for using my enemies food to reconcile us" case closed.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Abrahamtaylour: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bolustic:
Why should I?

What went wrong with my dignity, conscience and integrity?

Besides, I can afford something better than this.

This topic doesn't merit front page.
Better sharap ya mawt. Chop the food and hug your cousin. Mtchewww
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by jomagibs: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
My Thought? I would have eating it BT D food is too small won't satisfy my appetite
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by pamcode(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
The things that make fp. Lord help us.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by ruggedboy01: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will Pray and Eat cheesy

Can't miss that kinda dish smiley

prayer will not save u from the otapiapia inside that food tongue tongue
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
My Cousin wont Poison me.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by BIGkoboko: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by 69tinsblogspot: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
you should see this video of a guy dating a older lady http://69tins..com.ng/2016/07/guy-dating-small-titted-older-woman.html
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by fortuneobi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Psalm 23

"He prepareth a table in the presence of my enemies"

Why won't I eat it?
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by DaStunz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mmmmh! No assumption yet. Let d dude prepare d food 1st. Then I will know wot 2 do with it.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP you don yhear where Yoruba dey say

AWODI JEUN EPE SANRA

Chop and clean mouth joor
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry no ...u know some ppol wud spit on the food before they give it to u.. And it's weird why tat cousin will prepare such dish out of nowhere? undecided
nailed!

Weldon girl wink
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by chyeexcel: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Never.

May God help some of you.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wah 4 u @op so u go risk breathing cos of just a plate of food?
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by evwodere(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
With all pleasure n gladness.... My enemy bring it o. No nid to bother yourself bringing spoon oo
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by joyspringacad(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Eat the meat leave the rice
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by 4nobody4every1: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
shamecurls:
I will eat the food and drink anointed olive oil to top it,
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Pamelayoung: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's not even appetizing
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by Spain007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Not worth risking one's life.
yeah bro...e no worth am.
Re: Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? by bengems(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
ouigy99:

I will first give bingo the dog some of the rice and part of the chicken to eat like 39 mind before I eat it....... I want to use the dog as a firm of "litmus test" to know if it's been poisoned.

What if you were so stingy and gave little to bingo and overdose yourself with the big portion of poisoned food, bingo survived and you started feeling funny...are you being smart?

This is what I call smartness. ...divide am into two equal part or even unequal parts and feed bingo with the larger portion if you value safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.