Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (43253 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by jericco1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
not particular with me...I dated a very caring girl simple.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by micxwell(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

'are u sure you are doing fine or I should send some money to you'.
*winks*
Funny you.....lol cheesy
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by petomas(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
Lolz.
You're so funny....
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by bawz012(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:
I hate that question 'have you eaten'.

Hope u v eaten.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by MrGiddy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
So true lol super true
TWOYANSH:
Got her number, you change your whatsapp DP freshest...dz babe must trip
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Abodunrin07(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Lmao grin
You mean like grin

Do you live in the cloud??

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Berlyn:
grin[size=15pt] Did you dream of me cheesy ??[/size]

Did you dream of amala Lalasticlala??
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by bawz012(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Do wat pleases you!!!
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Gbegiri101(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland!!!!!!!

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Preye1599(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Did you see me in your dream grin
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
if we nor ask nw una go say we nor dey caring undecided

The question is demeaning.
It's the type of question you ask a 2 year old kid.
You can't go about asking full grown adults "Have you eaten?"... You make yourself appear 20years older than them.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Praizekeyz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=ajokebelle post=47557848]I hate that question 'have you eaten'.[/quote heyy spare me that! If a guy ask d question @8/9am, der answer will be NO! By dis tym? If u dnt ask again, u will start being crirticised sayin "Ur not caring"
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The question is demeaning.
It's the type of question you ask a 2 year old kid.
You can't go about asking full grown adults "Have you eaten?"... You make yourself appear 20years older than them.
lols bro it actually shows care
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by brightDdon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
TWOYANSH:
When you try toasting this fine babe nd she be lyk all of you are d same joor
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by DavidTheGeek: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:
Love that have u eaten a lot grin
I can form "Noo" a lot too
Chai!! Nkechi so boys have started chasing you cheesy
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by mimiy05: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
me too..
When u answer yes ..he ask what did you eat grin..i go like See question cheesy..why you wan know wetin i eat undecided.

That was how a guy was asking me have you eaten ..i answered NO..he replied.
He: why?try and prepare something
Me: i dont have money n food stuff..
He: eyah sorry
#end of chat. .
He wouldn't message again grin..

Nigeria men i hail thee..
Eyah na food undecided
I swear, its so annoying. I have someone who asks me that on a regular basis. Have you eaten? What did you eat? And I don't know how to tell him to stop asking me that question everytime without sounding rude. So now if he asks Have you eaten? I'll just be like 'Yes, I have, Rice and beef stew with water' So he won't bother asking what I ate
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Bamz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
ajokebelle:
I hate that question 'have you eaten'.

But have you actually eaten?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Iykecee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
if we nor ask nw una go say we nor dey caring undecided
. true talk na u talk am gbam.
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ghostmist: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
discoprophet:
HAVE YOU EATEN

I used to do this kinda thing. Funny thing is, when she replies, i beat my chest and hail myself as the bad caring guy. At a point, she no longer found it caring. I had to up my game before handshake reaches the shoulder and it became what are you doing now ..

Oh lawd.. I need sense!

Even if it's a token..
Most Nigerian girls are very poor conversationalists; they can't even maintain a decent conversation to save their lives... this kinda question often arises after the guy must have exhausted all he had to say with the girl contributing nothing.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Iykecee:
. true talk na u talk am gbam.
Na so we see am o baba...... girls are just confused undecided
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

What kinda Rice?, Jollof rice, white rice or fried?
White rice and stew

Did you made it yourself or you bought it?

I be like...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

White rice and stew

I be like...
adeh support us na..... with u I no say everything go pure
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
adeh support us na..... with u I no say everything go pure

I don't get it embarassed
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

Have you eaten?
Yes

What did you eat?
Rice

White rice and stew

I be like...
grin...so true..
Guys are annoying. .i tell u
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by confistified(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
adeh39:

I don't get it embarassed
team vizkiz needs ur support for Mr Nairaland
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Johnnoo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
What's all these crap I see everyday on nairaland?? Common guys you can do better
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
grin...so true..
Guys are annoying. .i tell u

grin grin grin

So annoying undecided

But we no get choice nah abi? tongue
Re: 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Johnnoo:
What's all these crap I see everyday on nairaland?? Common guys you can do better

Yeah, YOU can do better, so why not do it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.